University of Hyderabad Distance Education Admission 2021-22: University of Hyderabad Distance Education in 1974 by the state government legislature. It is a government university situated in Hyderabad, Telangana. Hyderabad University is an Indian public research university which is located in Hyderabad, Telangana, India. This university is approved by the university grant commission (UGC). It has 46 different departments and centers organized in 12 schools of study. The university comprises over 400 faculty and over 5000 students.
University of Hyderabad Distance Education is also known for its quality education in distance learning mode. The directorate of distance education of the university aims to spread education throughout the state, primarily to educate those who are deprived and unprivileged classes of society. Those who are working and unable to opt for any regular courses due to myriad reasons find the distance learning program very effective in career-shaping. The university has put up the list of shortlisted aspirants for the M.Sc, PhD, etc.
University of Hyderabad Distance Education Highlights
|University Name||University of Hyderabad Distance Education|
|Approved By||University Grants Commission (UGC)|
University of Hyderabad Distance Education Admission 2021-22
The University of Hyderabad Distance Education is one of the excellent and significant educational institutions of higher education. In Institution has provided a perfect educational environment in India, is primarily devoted to postgraduate studies, and is widely known for its excellence in research and distinguished faculty.
University of Hyderabad PG Admission
- Eligibility: Graduation with 50%-55% scores in the relevant discipline requires merit.
- Choice Mode: Written-test + Interview
- Specializations: Education, Hindi, History, Communication, Urdu, Telugu, Philosophy, Pol. Sc., Anthropology, Financial Economics, Economics, English, Comparative Lit., Sociology, Applied Linguistics
|Course Admission 2021 -22|
|Arts Courses||Education Course|
|Certificate Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Commerce Course||Management Courses|
|Diploma Course||Paramedical Courses|
|Doctor Courses||PG Courses|
|Vocational Courses||Science Courses|
- Eligibility: Aspirants must graduate with MSc With 55%-60% scores earned and relevant discipline with same core subjects.
- Choice Mode: Interview +Written-test.
- Specializations: Math, Applied Math, Ocean & Atmospheric Science, Statistics, Animal Biology, Biotechnology, Physics, Chemistry, Biochemistry, Plant Biology, Biotech, Neural & Cognitive Science, Molecular MicroBio, Health Psychology.
- Eligibility: Bachelors must have been cleared with 60% marks in total and Math as the core subject.
- Choice Mode: NIMCET Clearance.
- Specializations: General
University of Hyderabad Distance Education Application Process
Candidates can apply the application form; both choices are given, such as online mode or offline mode. The candidate should download the application from the official website of the University of Hyderabad Distance Education. Candidates should make sure they meet up the eligibility criteria for the programs for which they applied.
University of Hyderabad Distance Education was known as UHDE. Candidates can take admission online by visiting the website, filling in all the required documents, and reading the access instructions. After completing the admission process, Candidates can pay the application fees through demand draft or cash.
- Secondary School Certificate (SSC) or Matriculation.
- Date of Birth Certificate.
- 12th certificate.
- Provisional Certificate/ Original Degree.
- Any other higher qualification certification.
- Passport Size Photos 2 Nos. in cover.
University of Hyderabad Distance Education PG Programme
|PGDHR (Post-Graduate Diploma in Human Rights)||1 Year|
|PGDLAN (P.G. Diploma in Library Automation & Networking)||1 Year|
|PGDPM (Post-Graduate Diploma in Project Management)||1 Year|
|PGDG (Post-Graduate Diploma in Governance)||1 Year|
|PGDTC (Post-Graduate Diploma in Tele-Communications)||1 Year|
|PGDMB (Post-Graduate Diploma in Medicinal Botany)||1 Year|
|PGDCE (Post-Graduate Diploma in Communicative English)||1 Year|
|PGDCJ&FS (Post-Graduate Diploma in Criminal Justice & Forensic Science)||1 Year|
|PGDCAQM (Post-Graduate Diploma in Chemical Analysis & Quality Management)||1 Year|
|PGDCL&IPR (P.G.Diploma in Cyber Laws & Intellectual Property Rights)||1 Year|
|PGDBM (Post-Graduate Diploma in Business Management)||1 Year|
|PGDTSH (Post-Graduate Diploma in Translation Studies in Hindi)||1 Year|
University of Hyderabad Distance Education Affiliated Colleges
|School of Management Studies, University of Hyderabad||Hyderabad, Telangana||1999||Government|
|Department of Computer and Information Sciences, Hyderabad Central University||Hyderabad, Telangana||1974||Government|
- Library: The University has offered a central library. It has covered large areas. It has collected all notable books such as textbooks, reference books, and journals like national and international.
- E-Classroom: The University has offered all the classrooms is Online.
- Laboratory: The University laboratory has very good it has collected all-powerful instruments for all students and teaching staff doing research activities.
- Hostel: For this university offered a separate hostel facility for girls and boys. The hostel has all the modern facilities enabled, such as a well-furnished classroom, filtered water supply, 24 hours power supply, and all the valuable facilities.
- Computer lab: The university has offered a world-class computer lab. It has provided comfortable setting arrangements and provided the needed facility such as high-speed internet connectivity.
Students for SC/ST/OBC Reservation
The reservation sheet will offer to the backward students as per the norms and policy of the Government of India and the Guided by University Grants Commission. Candidates who wish for the reservation should make sure they have all the certificates and documents that verify the demand for reservation.
Students of Physically Challenged Reservation
The university gives a 3% admission opportunity for each course reserved for physically challenged students with the minimum degree of disability does not drawback the system’s eligibility. Students should have to go through the new medical test. the handicraft candidates will be strictly to submit the certificate attested by the authorities.
List of Top 5 Distance Education Universities Andhra Pradesh
- Gitam University Distance Education
- Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Distance Education
- Kakatiya University Distance Education
- Maulana Azad National Urdu University Distance Education
- Nalsar University Of Law Distance Education
- Address: Prof. CR Rao Road Gachibowli Hyderabad-500046 Telangana, India
- Contact No.: +91-40-23130000, (040) 23010245, 23132100
- Email: email@example.com
- Source: Official Website
|University Admission 2021-22||College Admission Fee 2021-22|
|Exams||Universities in India|
|University Fee||ITI Admission|
Apply Course After 12th