Madras University Distance Education Admission 2022-23: The University of Madras Distance Education centre was established in 1857. It is located in location is Tamil Nadu. It is a public state university and provides higher learning education.
It is affiliated with University Grants Commissions. The Distance Education centre offers 63 courses. The university gives out courses in UG, PG, and certificate level and Diploma courses.
Madras University Distance Education Highlights
|University Name||Madras University|
|Approved||University Grants Commission (UGC)|
|Founded||September 5, 1857|
|Application Form||Rs. 500/-|
|Application Form Fee (by post)||Rs.600/-|
|Declaration of Results||Two Months after Examination|
|Dispatch of Admission Cards||Three Month After Admission|
|Duplicate Admission Cards||Rs. 700/-|
|Fees Submit||Cash, DD|
|Approved For admission Abroad||Yes (MHRD)|
|Contact University||044 2539 9422|
Madras University Distance Education Admission 2022-23
Madras University Distance Education admission offers various Undergraduate, Postgraduate, and other certification courses such as MBA-General, Integrated, Executive, MCA & M.Sc (IT) Courses for 2022. The Madras University Distance Education offers 22 UG Courses, 14 PG Courses, 9 PG Science Courses, 5 Professional Courses, 16 Diploma Courses & 12 Certificate Courses. students can check the information about the admission and examination through the Official site of the University. So Students have many options to choose courses of this University in Distance Mode.
students for admission to the first year of the MBA Course in the Institute of Distance Education shall be required to have any one of the following qualifications :
|Courses Admission 2021-22|
|Arts Courses||Education Course|
|Certificate Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Commerce Course||Management Courses|
|Diploma Course||Paramedical Courses|
|Doctor Courses||PG Courses|
|Vocational Courses||Science Courses|
- The student must pass in any branch of the study of a Bachelor’s Degree, Master’s Degree in the Madras University or any other University recognized by the UGC/AIU or a qualification accepted by this University as equivalent to it. students must have a Professional Degree in Engineering/Technology/Medicine/Architecture/Law.
- Professional Qualification in Cost & Works Accountancy, Accountancy, Company Secretaryship A pass in Entrance Test conducted by the IDE, Madras University, Chennai, is mandatory for all the students.
Madras University Distance Education UG Admission
- BSc: Students with 50% marks in 10+2 and LPUNEST are eligible.
- BA: Intermediate certificate with marks of 50% in any stream.
- BFA: Selection Criteria base on LPUNEST score + 12th class is eligibility.
- B.Com: 50% in 12 categories is eligibility, Merit based.
- B-Tech: Requirement for admission is JEE main/LPUNEST score.
- B.Arch: NATA qualified score is mandatory to be eligible.
Madras University Distance Education PG Admission
- MCom: Students with a BCom degree are eligible.
- MTech: BTech with a GATE score is the required criteria.
- MA: Completing graduation in BA students become eligible.
- MBA: Admission is provided based on the GAT/CAT score.
- M.Ed: The selection criteria are based on an entrance test and a minimum of 50% in BEd.
- MCA: 50% marks in BCA.
Madras University Application Form 2022
The submission process for the form to Madras University Distance Education is online and offline. An applicant interested in applying for the course completed an application form by the closing date.
In-person: A student can go to an office at Madras University to obtain the form and then complete the form. All they need to do is pay a sum of Rs.100or more in cash in the institute or Study Centres in Tamil Nadu / Spot Admission Centres/ Participatory Institutions/ Twinning Centres for Programmes.
Via Post: Students can send their applications by post. For this procedure, a sum of 150 rupees. 150/should be provided by way of a Demand Draft drawn the name of the Director IDE., University of Madras payable at Chennai.
Online mode: Last but not least, the application form can be filled out and submitted in online mode, too. Students need to go to the university’s official website to pay the cost of the application, which is Rs.100or less.
The following Certificates (Original) should be enclosed while not fail :
- 10th Mark List.
- Intermediate Mark List.
- PG Degree first Year Statement of Marks.
- UG Degree Certificate with Statement of Marks
- Transfer documents from the establishment wherever they completed the primary Year Postgraduate Course.
- Two complete sets of genuine photograph copies of the on top of Format for Post Graduation Lateral admission
- Reproduction of information punctually genuine
Madras University DDE BBA & MBA Courses
Madras University Distance Education Fee Structure
|MSc (Information Technology)||2 Years||4500|
|MA (Political Science)||4500|
|MA (Historical Studies)||4500|
|MA (Public Administration)||4500|
|MA (Human Rights)||4500|
|MSc (Medical Sociology)||4500|
|MSc (Counselling Psychology)||4500|
|BA (English)||3 Years||y4500|
|BA (Criminology and Police)||4500|
|BA (Public Administration)||5500|
|BA (Christian Studies)||6000|
|BSc (Medical Sociology)||6000|
|BNat (Naturopathy and Yogic Science)||6000|
|BCom (Computer Application)||6000|
|Diploma in Business Management||1 Years||4,700|
|Master of Business Administration [MBA]||2 Years||21,950|
|Post Graduate Diploma||1 Years||4,650|
|Bachelor of Commerce [B.Com]||3 Years||15,395|
|Diploma in Commerce||1 Years||4,650|
|Master of Commerce [M.Com]||2 Years||10,900|
Madras University DDE Affiliated Colleges List
|Loyola College, Chennai||Chennai, Tamil Nadu||1925||Private|
|MOP Vaishnav College for Women, Chennai||Chennai, Tamil Nadu||1992||Private|
|Institute for Financial Management and Research||Chennai, Tamil Nadu||1970||Private|
|Dr Ambedkar Government Law College, Chennai||Chennai, Tamil Nadu||1891||Government|
|Presidency College, Chennai||Chennai, Tamil Nadu||–||Government|
|Chennai School of Business Excellence, Tada||Society, Andhra Pradesh||2007||Private|
|Dr MGR Janaki College of Arts and Science for Women||Chennai, Tamil Nadu||1996||Private|
|Music Institute of Management, Royapettah||Chennai, Tamil Nadu||1987||Private|
|Vel Tech Ranga Sanku Arts College, Chennai||Chennai, Tamil Nadu||1998||Private|
|Women’s Christian College, Chennai||Chennai, Tamil Nadu||1915||Private|
|The Central Law College, Salem||Salem, Tamil Nadu||1984||Government|
|Stella Maris College, Chennai||Chennai, Tamil Nadu||1947||Private|
|New College Institute of Management, Chennai||Chennai, Tamil Nadu||1951||Government|
|Ethiraj College for Women, Chennai||Chennai, Tamil Nadu||1948||Private|
|Mohamed Sathak College of Arts and Science, Chennai||Chennai, Tamil Nadu||1991||Private|
|Valliammal College for Women, Chennai||Chennai, Tamil Nadu||1987||Private|
|Anna Adarsh College for Women, Chennai||Chennai, Tamil Nadu||1985||Private|
|Tagore College of Arts and Science, Chennai||Chennai, Tamil Nadu||1999||Private|
|SIVET College, Chennai||Chennai, Tamil Nadu||1966||Government|
|Ramakrishna Mission Vivekananda College, Chennai||Chennai, Tamil Nadu||1946||Private|
|Queen Mary’s College, Chennai||Chennai, Tamil Nadu||1914||Private|
|Pachaiyappa’s College, Chennai||Chennai, Tamil Nadu||–||Private|
|Meenakshi College for Women, Chennai||Chennai, Tamil Nadu||1975||Private|
|Asan Memorial College of Arts and Science, Chennai||Chennai, Tamil Nadu||1994||Private|
|St Thomas College of Arts and Science, Chennai||Chennai, Tamil Nadu||1999||Private|
|Sri Muthukumaran College of Arts and Science, Chennai||Chennai, Tamil Nadu||2001||Private|
|Sindhi College of Arts and Science, Chennai||Chennai, Tamil Nadu||1991||Private|
|SDNB Vaishnav College For Women, Chennai||Chennai, Tamil Nadu||1968||Private|
Madras University DDE Faculty
|Name of the University||Designation||Department|
|Dr R. Panchal||Professor||Department Of Commerce|
|Dr M. Sargunavathi||Associate Professor||Department Of Tamil|
|Dr B. Devamaindan||Assistant Professor||Department Of Management Studies|
|Dr. S. Thenmozhi||Assistant Professor||Department Of Psychology|
|Dr. S. Sasikala||Assistant Professor||Department Of Computer Science|
|Dr. T.R.Gopalakrishnan||Assistant Professor||Department Of Mass Communication|
|Dr. S. Sasikala||Assistant Professor||Department Of Computer Science|
|Dr. R. Mathaiyan||Associate Professor||Department Of Political Science|
- SC and ST students/students who pursue their studies during this Institute are eligible for compensation of the fees from the government. of Tamil Nadu.
- They are conjointly eligible for an annual allowance of Rs.500/- towards purchasing prescribed books. Any details during this affiliation are often obtained from the Nodal Officer, SC/ST Special Cell, Institute of Distance Education, Madras University, Chepauk, Chennai – 600 005.
- The eligible SC/ST students area unit is directed to submit the SC/ST scholarship throughout their study at IDE (SC/ST Cell). It’ll not be accepted when the amount of reflection at IDE is below any circumstances.
- “SC/ST students are directed to submit the Photostat copy of the primary page of his / her Bank Pass Book and details of Name, Account No, IFSC Code No, MICR Code No, Name of the Bank, Branch, Branch Code No. and therefore the Photocopy of the Aadhaar Card ought to be equipped form for ECS purposes.”
- Visually impaired or otherwise physically challenged students will avail themselves of the government Scholarship for the Disabled. The District Rehabilitation Officer also obtained the prescribed kind within the districts involved for compensation of non-refundable fees.
Madras University Distance Education Institute Placements
IDE offers the option of a placement cell, which offers numerous internships and placements for its pupils. Some of the major recruiters who participate include ICICI Bank, Home First Finance, HDFC Bank, and Omega Healthcare Management Services, among other companies. On average, 60% of students can be placed in each year.
How to Get Consolidated Mark Statement?
- Step 1: Firstly, Download Consolidated Mark Statement Application online.
- Step 2: Candidate will fill the application form & attached it with Course Provisional, Completion & Degree Certificates to other payment gateways.
- Step 3: Then, students have to pay Rs.1500 for Consolidated Mark Statement.
- Step 4: At last, submit the form to the Examination Section.
How to Get Madras University Distance Education Duplicate ID Card?
- Step 1: Download Duplicate ID Card for the Application form
- Step 2: Then fill the application form & attach your passport size photo.
- Step 3: Students will pay Rs.100 for duplicate ID cards to other payment gateways.
- Step 4: At last, submit the form to the respective Section.
Madras University Examination Centre Notification
- Chennai City Centres (UG / BLIS / MLIS / Diploma & Certificate Courses)
- Chennai City Centres (PG (MA, M.Sc, M.Com)
- Chennai City Centres (MBA, MCA, M.Sc (IT))
- Foreign Centres
- Other States Centres
- Mofussil Centres
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q.1 What is the date by which you can apply to submit an online application to apply for Madras University Distance Education?
Ans The deadline for submitting admission forms for different UG, Diploma, and PG courses is already over on September, 2022. The submissions started on August, 2022, and many interested students submitted their forms before the deadline.
Q.2 What courses are available under the Madras University Distance Education 2022?
Answer: There is seventy-five different courses available under the Madras University Distance Education 2022. Among which 16 are undergraduate courses and 22 are Postgraduate and 37 Diploma & Certificate courses.
Q.3 What’s the process for applying for admission into Madras University Distance Education 2022?
Answer: As of now, no admissions are being offered. As soon as UNOM announces any updates regarding this, students can submit applications to Madras University Distance Education offline and online according to their preferences.
Q.4 What is the cost students must pay for the application form to be considered for Madras University Distance Education admission?
Ans: A Application cost of Rs.150 is payable for applicants who apply via the post, whereas students applying online have to pay Rs.100/as an application fee to Madras University distance education 2022.
Q.5 Are I have to take an entrance test to gain UNOM admission into IDE?
Ans No, at the Madras University, Institute of Distance Education Admission is granted for students first-come, first basis.
Madras University DDE Contact Details
- Address: Navalar Nagar, Chepauk, Triplicane, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600005, India
- Phone: 044 2539 9422
- Email: email@example.com
- Source: Official Website
Be the first to leave a review.