Rajasthan University Admission 2021-22: Rajasthan University is a state university that is situated in Jaipur. Rajasthan University offers higher education at various degree levels, including academic studies at UG, PG, and PhD levels. Furthermore, it offers a PG Diploma and integrated programs across multiple streams. If a student applies for Law courses, then passing the exam ULET will be mandatory.
The University of Rajasthan was established when India got its independence (1947) on January 8th. It was then called by the name of the University of Rajputana and appeared like a small star but turned into a giant with continuous success in imparting quality education to the candidates. The university had helped the candidates by assisting them in building their future over the educational base.
Admission notice for M.P.Ed, MEd, B.P.Ed, and BEd- MEd. All Rajasthan, Institutes have been released online by the Rajasthan University for admission. BA LLB admission has started at the University of Rajasthan and will go on till, after the course ULET 2021, aspirants are to clear off ULET 2021 to get into the course of BA LLB University of Rajasthan.
Rajasthan University Highlights
|University Name||University of Rajasthan|
|Established | Type||1948 | State|
|Approved by||UGC, AIU.|
|Admission Procedure||Entrance and Merit-Based|
|Offered Programs||UG, PG, and Doctorate|
|Fee submission||Demand Draft and Online|
|Facilities Available||Hostel. Library. Laboratory. Cafeteria. Medical|
|Email for email@example.com|
|Admission Help desk||2256631, 2707980, 2711980- 302 004|
|Rajasthan University Admission|
Rajasthan University Admission 2021-22
The Rajasthan University has closed the admission and re-admission window for the undergraduate courses and published several merit lists for the candidates. Earlier, the university had asked the selected candidates to submit the fees over the following dates: 17.10.2021, 18.10.2021, and 06.10.2021. The university had concluded fees submission for the first and second merit list candidates over 28.10.2021 and for the third merit list students over 06.10.2021.
|Courses Admission 2021-22|
|Arts Courses||Education Course|
|Certificate Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Commerce Course||Management Courses|
|Diploma Course||Paramedical Courses|
|Doctor Courses||PG Courses|
|Vocational Courses||Science Courses|
Considering the covid-19 effect, the university assured the candidates who have completed class 12th with sports weightage could apply for admission and obtain a seat based on their certificates representing sports. The university will offer access only to those candidates who have certificates not older than one year.
Rajasthan University UG Admission
- BA: The students must have passed 12th with any stream.
- B.Com: The students must have studied commerce at 12th level with more than 50% marks.
- BSc: The students must have 12th class studied science subjects.
- BBA: The students must have passed 12th with 50% marks.
- BCA: The candidates who have studied computers or math 12th levels can apply.
- BTech: Minimum 50% in 12th with Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics.
- LLB (academic/professional): Candidates who have graduated with a minimum of 60% are eligible to apply. However, for students (who graduated from Rajasthan University), it is 45% marks. In addition, students from any discipline (science, arts, commerce) are eligible to apply for the LLB programme. Lastly, the selection process will be purely entrance-based.
- B.Sc (Hons.): Students must have passed 10+2 with relevant science streams with a minimum of 50% marks. For students out of Rajasthan, the minimum eligibility is 60% from a recognized board.
- BPA: Bachelor of Performing Arts is a course in which the students learn about musical instruments. The course comes under the department of music. The interested students can get admission to this course by passing the Aptitude test. There are very limited seats in this university. There is also an age limit for this course. The applicant must not exceed the age of 25 years. The minimum duration of the course is 4 years.
- Bachelor of Computer Application
- B. A. (Pass Course)
- B. A. (Honours)
- B. Com. (Pass Course)
- B. Com. (Honours)
- Bachelor of Business Administration
- Bachelor of Computer Application
- B. Sc. (Home Science)
- B. Sc. (Pass Course)
- B. Sc. (Honours)
- B. A. (Pass Course)
- B. A. (Honours)
- B. A. L.L.B. (Hons.)Five Year Integrated Programme
Rajasthan University PG Admission
- MA: The students have passed graduation from any recognized university.
- MSc: The students have passed graduation in the relevant subject.
- MTech: Candidate must have 55% of marks in the qualifying degree/diploma.
- MCom: Master in Commerce is a 2 years degree course. The admission is granted based on the merit list. Those students who have done Bcom in any of the commerce-based subjects can apply for this course. The Applicants must have scored at least 50% of marks on the previous scorecard.
- MSc (IT)
- Master of Journalism and mass communication
- Ph.D.: Candidates have completed Masters or MPhil degrees in the relevant stream.
Rajasthan University Admission 2021 Last Date
|Online UG re-admission starts||1 September 2021 (closed)|
|Online UG re-admission ends||30 September 2021 (closed)|
|Online registration for counselling for PBPED starts||17 September 2021 (closed)|
|Online registration for counselling for PBPED end||10 October 2021 (closed)|
|Online registration for counselling for PMPED end||10 October 2021 (closed)|
Rajasthan University Application Form Process 2021
The University of Rajasthan Admission has opened all the application process for each course that it provides. The courses at various levels will allow aspirants to have a choice for which to gain admission. Aspirants also have a choice of application mode, which one to apply from online or offline.
All candidates can apply to their course of choice through the online application mode. The form for registration is on the website, and the fee is INR 600 for General and INR 500 for SC/ST aspirants. Admission mode of this university has both online mode admission and offline admission process and admission done based on merit list/entrance examination. Those who want to apply to any UG or PG program must follow these steps:
Rajasthan University Online Application Form Process
- Visit the following link and make your profile.
- Pay fee by a DD if you cannot pay your fee by any online mode.
- Fill the details in the form (sign, documents, and photo)
- Submit the form.
Just upload a list of documents with the form
- Caste Certificate
- ID card
- Transfer Certificate.
- Mark sheet of 10th and 12th
- Character certificate
- Passport size photo
- Date of Birth Proof
Rajasthan University Facilities
Candidates will have the following facilities if they obtain a spot in any of the courses offered by the university.
- Central library
- Medical facilities
RU BTech/BSc Courses List
|Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech ) Electrical Engineering||4 years||12th medical|
|Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech ) Electrical And Electronics Engineering||4 years||12th medical|
|Bachelor of Science in Psychology||3 years||12th medical|
|Bachelor of Science in Microbiology Integrated||3 years||12th medical|
|Bachelor of Science in Home Science||3 years||12th medical|
|Bachelor of Science in Environmental Science||3 years||12th medical|
Rajasthan University UG Courses
RU PG Courses List
|Post PG Diploma||Human Ecology||PG|
|Post PG Diploma||Environmental Studies||PG|
|Post PG Diploma||Population Ecology||PG|
|Post Diploma Programme||French Language||Diploma|
|Post Diploma Programme||German Language||Diploma|
|Post Diploma Programme||Spanish Language||Diploma|
|PG Diploma||Banking and Finance||Diploma|
|PG Diploma||Development and Investment Banking||Diploma|
|PG Diploma||Financial Analysis and Control||Diploma|
|PG Diploma||Project Planning and Infrastructure||Diploma|
|PG Diploma||Small Scale and Agro Industries||Diploma|
|PG Diploma||Yoga Education||Diploma|
|PG Diploma||Indian Culture||Diploma|
|PG Diploma||Computer Application||Diploma|
|PG Diploma||Energy Studies||Diploma|
|LLM||Human Right & Value Education||Graduate|
Rajasthan University PhD & MPhil Courses
|PhD||Engineering & Technology||Master degree|
|PhD||Fine Arts||Master degree|
|PhD||Social Science||Master degree|
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: Till when can the application be submitted in UOR admission 2021?
Ans: They can be submitted till the last week of June 2021.
Q: When will the entrance exam for UOR be held for admission in 2021?
Ans: They will be holding the entrance exam in July 2021.
Q: What will be uploaded after the entrance exam of UOR?
Ans: The answer key will be uploaded and then the results of the entrance exam.
Q: When can candidates expect the admit card for the UOR Entrance exam to release?
Ans: They can expect it to release in admission in July 2021.
- Address: University of Rajasthan, JLN Marg, Jaipur-302004, Rajasthan, India
- Contact No: 0141-2256606, 2711070
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Source: Official Website
Be the first to leave a review.