University of Technology Admission 2021: UOT was established as a Private University by the Government of Rajasthan. UOT has acquired its affiliation and accreditation from the University Grants Commission (UGC). University of Technology admission to all the eligible aspirants in the various courses offered at the UOT, PG, and Ph. D. level of Education. The UOT also offers Integrated Programs for interested aspirants.
|University of Technology||University of Technology Admission|
University provides high-level courses and facilities with educational environments for students. It is committed to a wide course and some other resources, and the courses offer engineering and technology, management, law and sciences, medical and health, etc., conducted by UOT.
- 07 July 2021: University announces admission form for new sessions 2021. Candidates can check the admission process and fee details. For more updates, check the website.
University of Technology Admission Highlights
|University Name||University of Technology Admission|
|Short Name of University||UOT JAIPUR|
|Admission Process||Entrance/Merit Based|
|Admission Mode||Online & Offline|
|Type of University||PRIVATE UNIVERSITY|
|Last Date to Apply||Soon Announced|
|Recognized/Affiliated by||AICTE, UGC, AIU|
University of Technology UG & PG Eligibility
- BSc: Passed 10+2 or any equivalent exam in the science stream or stream from a known Board of Edu.
- BCA/LLB/BHM/BTTM/BFA: Passed 10+2 or equivalent in Arts/Science/Comm stream or stream from a known Board of Edu.
- BBA Banking & Finance/IB/Marketing/Entrepreneurship/Finance & Accounting: Passed 10+2 or equivalent in Comm/Arts stream from a known Board.
- BA: Passed 10+2 or equivalent in Science/Arts/Comm stream from a known Board of Edu.
- BCom (P/H): Passed 10+2 or equivalent in the Comm/Arts stream from a known Board.
- BTech: Passed 10+2 or equivalent in the Science stream with Physics, Chemistry, and Maths as mandatory subjects.
- MA: Passed with a Bachelor’s Degree in BA. in the concerned subject or stream.
- MSc: Passed with a Bachelor’s Degree in B.Sc in the concerned subject or stream.
- MCA: Completed Graduation (C.G.) in any stream with Maths as a mandatory subject at 10+2 or graduation level.
- MPT: CG in BPT from a known college or University.
- LLM: CG in LLB from a known college or University.
- MHM/MBA: Aspirant must hold a Bachelor’s degree in any stream from a known college or University.
- M.Tech: CG in BTech/BE in the concerned subject or branch. Admissions will be granted based on merit in the GATE entrance exam.
|Course Admission 2021 -22|
|Arts Courses||Education Course|
|Certificate Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Commerce Course||Management Courses|
|Diploma Course||Paramedical Courses|
|Doctor Courses||PG Courses|
|Vocational Courses||Science Courses|
- MPhil/Ph.D.: Aspirant must hold a Master’s Degree in the relevant stream with a min aggregate of 55% marks from a known University. admission based on merit scored in the entrance exam and personal interview round. A relaxation of 5% marks for reserved category aspirants.
University of Technology Application Process 2021
- University of Technology Admission must visit the official portal of UOT.
- For online enrolment, fill in the Application Form online, providing all the mandatory details. Remit the payment against Application Fee via Debit Card/Credit Card/net Banking.
- For offline submission, download the Application Form and fill in all the details. Make the payment via Online Transfer/Bank Deposit or Demand Draft in favor of ‘UOT ’ payable at Jaipur.
- Aspirants enrolling offline can send the docs via mail at email@example.com or via post to the registered address of the University of Technology admission.
- 10th & 12th Mark sheet and Passing Certificate
- The graduation Mark sheet and Degree
- Income/Category certificate (if applicable)
- Valid Identity Proof (Aadhar Card/Passport)
- Migration Certificate
- Transfer Certificate
UOT Admission 2021 Last Date
|Online Application form starts from||July 2021|
|Submission of Registration and Counselling fee (Through E-Challan)||July 2021|
|Submission of Registration and Counselling fee (Through Online Mode)||July 2021|
|Seat Allotment Result Declaration||July 2021|
University of Technology UG Courses
|BBA||Banking & Finance||12th|
|BBA||Finance & Accounting||12th|
|B.Sc.||Medical Laboratory Technology||12th + science|
|B.Sc.||Nano Science||12th + science|
|B.Sc.||Yoga and Health Education||12th + science|
|B.Sc.||Physics||12th + science|
|B.Sc.||Chemistry||12th + science|
|B.Sc.||Forensic Science||12th + science|
|B.Sc.||Mathematics||12th + science|
|B.Sc.||Statistics||12th + science|
|B.Sc.||Economics||12th + science|
|B.Sc.||Geology||12th + science|
|B.Sc.||Geography||12th + science|
|B.Sc.||Zoology||12th + science|
|B.Sc.||Botany||12th + science|
|B.Sc.||Biochemistry||12th + science|
|B.Sc.||Information Science||12th + science|
|B.Sc.||Agriculture||12th + science|
|B.Com||International Accounting & Finance||12th|
University of Technology BTech & Integrated Courses
|B.Tech + MBA||–||12th + science|
|B.Tech + M.Tech||Nano Technology||12th + science|
|B.Tech||Nano Technology||12th + science|
|B.Tech||Electronics & Telecommunication||12th + science|
|B.Tech||Civil Engineering||12th + science|
|B.Tech||Mechanical Engineering||12th + science|
|B.Tech||Computer Science Engineering||12th + science|
|B.Tech||Electrical Engineering||12th + science|
|B.Tech||Electronics & Communication Engineering||12th + science|
|B.Tech||Information Technology||12th + science|
|B.Tech||Automobile Engineering||12th + science|
|B.Tech||Environmental Engineering||12th + science|
|B.Tech||Mechatronics Engineering||12th + science|
|B.Tech||Electronics & Telecommunication||12th + science|
|B.Tech||Cloud Technology & Information Security||12th + science|
|B.Tech||Data Science||12th + science|
|B.Tech||Mining||12th + science|
University of Technology PG Courses
|PG Diploma||Social Work||Bachelor degree|
|PG Diploma||Computer Applications||Bachelor degree|
|MCA (Lateral Entry)||–||PG|
|Master in Public Health (MPH)||–||Bachelor|
|M.Sc||Medical Laboratory Technology||B.Sc|
|M.Sc||Yoga and Health Education||B.Sc|
|M.Sc||Food Science & Technology||B.Sc|
|M.L.I.Sc||–||Bachelor in Library|
|MA Journalism & Mass Communication||–||Bachelor degree|
University of Technology M.Tech, MBA & Integrated Course
|MBA (Dual Specialization)||HRM||Bachelor degree|
|MBA (Dual Specialization)||Finance||Bachelor degree|
|MBA (Dual Specialization)||Marketing||Bachelor degree|
|MBA (Dual Specialization)||Production||Bachelor degree|
|MBA (Dual Specialization)||Information Technology||Bachelor degree|
|MBA (Dual Specialization)||Supply Chain Management||Bachelor degree|
|MBA (Dual Specialization)||E-Commerce||Bachelor degree|
|MBA||Telecom Management||Bachelor degree|
|MBA||Agri-Business Management||Bachelor degree|
|MBA||Start-Up Management||Bachelor degree|
|MBA||Liquid Fund Management||Bachelor degree|
|M.Tech||Telecommunication Systems Engineering||B.Tech/B.E|
|M.Tech||Big Data Computer Engineering||B.Tech/B.E|
|M.Tech||Industrial Automation and Control||B.Tech/B.E|
|M.Tech||Product Design & Manufacturing||B.Tech/B.E|
|M.Tech||3D Printing & Usage||B.Tech/B.E|
|M.Sc. + M.Tech||Nano Technology||Bachelor degree|
|Executive MBA||–||Bachelor degree|
List of Courses Offered by University
- B.Sc (Hons.)
Address: Vatika, Tehsil Sanganer, Jaipur
Contact No.:+91 8385 012345
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
Source: Official Website
|University Admission 2021-22||College Admission Fee 2021-22|
|Exams||Universities in India|
|University Fee||ITI Admission|
Apply Course After 12th