UPRTOU Admission 2022-23: 29 June 2022-23: is the last date for UPRTOU Admission 2022-23 for BEd & BEd (SE) courses. Students can register at @www.admission.onlineuprtou.in and @www.uprtou.ac.in. BA & MA Economics UPRTOU Counseling Schedule 2022 is out now. The Uttar Pradesh Rajarshi Tandon Open University (UPRTOU) offers distance learning degrees. UPRTOU was founded in 1999 in Allahabad. Studies at the university range from undergrad to Ph.D. in eight fields: humanities to science and social sciences. Other options include B.A., B.Sc., B.Com., BBA, MA, M.Sc., MBA, etc. The MBA, MCA, and B.Ed programmes require an entrance exam, while the rest are merit-based.
UPRTOU includes UG, PG, M.Phil, Ph.D., and Diploma programmes. The dates for the 2022 admission session has started for January session, students get complete admission procedures in this article.
UPRTOU no entrance for undergraduate programmes except BEd. Students are admitted on merit. PG and Ph.D. students must pass entrance exams for programmes like MBA/MCA/B.Ed. Students must check the eligibility criteria for the programmes they wish to apply for.
UPRTOU Registration Fees: The Application fees for the student’s application are 1000/- rupees for the general and open categories, whereas, for the reserved category, students are obliged to pay 500/- rupees.
- The UPRTOU has 16 courses in a wide range of subjects.
- The University offers two undergraduate degrees: BA and B.Sc (Bachelor of Science).
- Diploma and post-diploma courses are also available at UPRTOU.
- It takes 10+2 with English as one of the required subjects from a well-known board to get into a BA.
- Students must have 10+2 with Commerce from an approved board to get into BCom.
- UPRTOU Admission to B.Sc. requires that you have a 10+2 with Science from a well-known school board.
- To get into the BEd and B.Lib.I.Sc programs, students need to have graduated from a recognized university.
- UPRTOU Admission to UG programs based on previous exam merit.
UPRTOU Latest Updates
|UG and PG Course Admission 2022|
|Arts Courses||Engineering Course|
|Certificate course||Education Course|
|Commerce Course||Medical Course|
|Management course||Diploma Course|
- Notice regarding BA, MA Economics & DRD for June – UPRTOU Counselling Schedule 2022. (Check here)
- UPRTOU BEd Admission 2022-23 has been started, students can apply till 29 June 2022. (Source)
- उत्तर प्रदेश राजर्षि टंडन ओपन विश्वविद्यालय has started registration for January session 2022 for all the offered courses. Students can apply till 30 May 2022. (Source)
- Notice regarding course details of MAHSC uploaded by UP Rajarshi Tandon Open University. (Source)
- UPRTOU Admission 2022-23 Last date is 29 June 2022.
- UPRTOU has extended the deadline for Admission form filling for 2nd & 3rd-year courses. The last date to apply is now 5 May 2022. (Source)
UPRTOU Admission Highlights
|University Name||Uttar Pradesh Rajarshi Tandon Open University|
|Established in||1999 as a State University|
|Approved by||UGC, AIU|
|Admission Procedure||Entrance/Merit Based|
|Offered Programs||UG, Masters, M.Phil, Ph.D., & Diplomas|
|Application Mode||Online and Offline|
|Fee Structure||UPRTOU Fee Structure|
|Fee submission||Cash/Demand Draft|
|Facilities Available||Library, Medical, Transport, Scholarships|
|Email for email@example.com|
|Admission Help desk||+91 532 244 7036|
UPRTOU Admission 2022-23
उत्तर प्रदेश राजर्षि टंडन ओपन विश्वविद्यालय has started admission for session 2022-23. Students who want to be admitted to UPRTOU can enrol in the programs like UG, PG, M.Phil, Ph.D., and Diploma. Language or technical study is also available for students to take admission depending upon their interest.
For the UG courses, admission is made through the merit scores evaluation, and students need to complete their 10th and 12th classes. PG programs admissions are through the entrance, and a graduation degree is a must. UPRTOU Admission for UG & PG courses lasts till 30 May 2022.
- The UG course has a maximum duration of a degree of 5 years.
- The MBA and MCA at UPRTOU Admission are granted based on the merit scores in the bachelor’s exam.
- BBA required candidates to clear the 12th standard with commerce backdrop from any educational board.
- The students for Diploma courses should have completed three years in the IT stream after their Matric.
UPRTOU UG Admission 2022-23
UPRTOU Admission offers UG courses for January session 2022. Bachelor of Arts (B.A.), Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com.), B.A. in Tourism, and Bachelor of Science (B.Sc.) are the offered courses by the UPRTOU. All the programs are well structured. Students can also opt for any of the UG programs of their choice; just they need to complete the 10+2. All bachelors/graduation program selection is on a merit basis. Student need to fulfill UPRTOU admission requirements for UG courses. Students also have the opportunity to select their own choice language as Hindi and English are both mediums available.
UPRTOU UG Admission 2022-23 Last Date is 30 May 2022.
- BBA: UP Rajarshi Tandon Open University offers 3 year BBA program to students who passed the 10+2 examination in any stream. The program is available in two mediums (Hindi & English). The fee for the BBA course at UPRTOU is Rs 9200.
- BCA: Bachelor of Computer Application is available at URPTOU only to students who have done 10+2 or 3 years diploma of technical education or 2-year ITI in any trade. The BCA fee is Rs 12200.
- B.Lib.Sc: The applicants must have a bachelor’s degree in any subject for being eligible. The least required marks are 45%.
- BA: The students who have passed HSC with arts streams are eligible to apply. Selection will be based on the score in the qualifying degree.
- B.Com: Any student who has an HSC degree in any stream is eligible for this program. UPRTOU Admission for BCom will be made based on merit.
- BSc: The applicants who have done HSC in the science stream are eligible for this program. The least required marks are 50%.
UPRTOU BEd Admission 2022-23
UPRTOU BEd Admission 2022-23 Last date is 20 June 2022. UP Rajarshi Tandon Open University has started conduct the BEd registration in May 2022. Only students who have completed UG degree with 40% marks are eligible. The University will schedule the UPRTOU BEd Entrance Test for 06 August 2022. Also, UPRTOU provides BEd in special education also for teaching students. This 2-year course will be offered by the faculty of education. यूपी राजर्षि टंडन विश्वविद्यालय बीएड प्रवेश 2022-23 अंतिम तिथि 20 जून 2022 है।
UPRTOU PG Admission 2022-23
The Rajarshi Tandon Open University (UPRTOU) provides PG courses such as MA, MCom, MSc, MBA, MCA, etc. The students must have a Bachelor’s Degree in the same field. The official website for the university is @uprtou.ac.in. Once the site has opened, check the PG admission section. Online pg application forms at UPRTOU Admission started on 23 May 2022. PG at UPRTOU Admission is based on the entrance exam and merit in the last qualification examination. The PG entrance test starts in the 4th week of June 2022.
UP Rajarshi Tandon Open University Admission is offering the following PG courses:
- MA: The students must have a Bachelor’s degree in the same field. The students must have scored 50% in the last degree.
- MSc: The Candidates must have a graduation degree from a recognized university with 50% marks in the relevant field.
- MBA: A BBA degree is needed for applying to this program. The required marks are 50% for general students and 45% for SC/ST.
- MCA: The applicants for this program must have studied maths in HSC and graduated. They need to get a six months computer diploma and DOEACC CCC certificate.
- M.Com: The students must have a graduation degree from a recognized university with 50% marks.
UP Rajarshi Tandon Open University Admission 2022-23 Last Date
|Online registration for UG & PG courses starts||23 May 2022|
|Last date for UPRTOU Admission||30 May 2022|
UPRTOU Application Form 2022-23
UP Rajarshi Tandon Open University Application form will be released soon for session 2022-23. Generally, this Open University releases the UG, PG & Diploma course admission forms separately. Students need to visit the official web portal of UPRTOU Admission www.uprtou.ac.in.
Admission to UPRTOU courses shall be obtained by clearing the steps structured for the entry of applicants. Following instructions related to the application form should help you just as holding your hands until the destination comes.
Things To Know before filling UPRTOU Application Form 2022
- Applicant must fill and complete the UPRTOU online E-form accurately.
- Use Computer/PC in place of smartphone devices.
- The student shall check and assure on the details filled by him/her before submitting the UPRTOU online application form.
- Programme or any other fee in UPRTOU Admission can be deposited online.
- An E-challan form is available for the deposit as well.
- Take a printout of the UPRTOU filled application form and sign, & place a passport size photo over a given section.
- Submit the hardcopy of the filled application form, E-challan, and attested copies at the picked study centre by you
- The study centre will notify the applicant with an SMS for the confirmation of UPRTOU admission.
UPRTOU Admission Process 2022-23
Step 1: Visit the UPRTOU Admission Online portal- www.admission.onlineuprtou.in
Step 2: The registration in UPRTOU can be completed by filling in basic details, and aadhar number
Step 3: Generate the E-Challan, and submit the fee through cash in the selected bank or digital mode.
Step 4: The second section of the UPRTOU named “Submit Admission Form Online” can be completed by adding Challan details
Step 5: Enter the Challan Number and Transaction Number
Step 6: Complete the UPRTOU Admission incomplete form, and print out the same
Step 7: After filling out mandatory sections, the student has to place the passport size photograph over the given box of UPRTOU printed form
Step 8: By doing signature and arranging attested photocopies, the student shall visit the UPRTOU authorized study centre
Step 9: The study centre of the university shall verify the documents and then send an SMS for the confirmation of admission
Documents Required for UPRTOU Admission
- Mark sheets and degrees
- Character certificate
- Demand Draft
- Passport size pictures
- Migration and Community certificate
- Date of birth proof
- Income certificate
UPRTOU Admission: Offered UG & PG Courses
|MA (Human Rights)||2 years||Graduation with arts|
|MA (Human Development)||2 years||Graduation with arts|
|MA (Home Science)||2 years||Graduation with 55%|
|MA (History)||2 years||Graduation with 55%|
|MA (Hindi)||2 years||Graduation with 55%|
|Bachelor of Science in Biotechnology||3 years||12th medical|
|Bachelor of Science in Biochemistry||3 years||12th medical|
|Bachelor of Science (B.Sc) Mathematics||3 years||12th medical|
|Bachelor of Science (B.Sc)||3 years||12th medical|
|Bachelor of Science (B.Sc) Hons. Botany||3 years||12th medical|
|BA (Hons.) (Travel and Tourism)||3 years||12th pass with arts|
|BA (Hons.) (Hospitality Management)||3 years||12th pass with arts|
|BA (Hons) (Event Management)||3 years||12th pass with arts|
|BA (Home Management)||3 years||12th pass with arts|
|BA (Geography)||3 years||12th pass with arts|
|BA (Foreign Trade Management)||3 years||12th pass with arts|
Uttar Pradesh Rajarshi Tandon Open University has excellent placement facilities for students, and they offer all the necessary amenities required for their students. The school has a dedicated unit that is responsible for the placement of its students and ensures that they are competitive in line with the requirements of the international standard.
UPRTOU Allahabad has a unit for the placement and recruitment cell.
- Students can register online through the UPRTOU’s place cell portal, containing all the required information.
- The cell provides high-quality professional assistance for internships and placements.
- The University has a reasonable rate of students being accepted into top companies.
- Students in their final year go through an intensive training program to ensure that they are well-prepared for their job.
- UPRTOU Cell partners with industries and invites them to engage with students.
- Students go through the process of selection to prepare them to be placed
- Students are also offered opportunities to work in the summer at top companies.
The UPRTOU Scholarship is given to eligible applicants during the admission process. The details are listed below.
- The University offers scholarships or free shipping to students.
- The students that are SC/ ST/ OBC or other classes of socio-economic disadvantage are eligible for scholarships by submitting all the required documents to the institution.
- The Students are eligible for UP State scholarships provided under various categories.
Facilities for UPRTOU Infrastructure
The University is equipped with all the infrastructure required for students, and the campus is designed in a way that is suitable for learning. The Library houses a vast collection of journals, books, research materials, and newspapers.
It serves all students, staff at universities as well as research scholars. A new branch library at Allahabad Regional Centre has been opened and is looking to establish libraries in various regional centers like Varanasi, Gorakhpur, Lucknow, and Bareilly. The campus is dotted with lawns, trees, well-constructed roads and pathways, and modern facilities and infrastructure.
The students have access to excellent facilities for learning, well-equipped and equipped using modern technology. They have outdoor and indoor games, such as squash courts, tennis courts and nets, and a gym and swimming pool.
It also has an excellent education, teaching, and accommodation. The security and safety team is available for 24/7 assistance.
FAQs About UPRTOU Admission
Question 1: What is the deadline for B.Ed. at UPRTOU Admission 2022?
Answer: The extended deadline for admission form submission is June 30th, 2022.
Question 2: Can a form be submitted with a late fee in UPRTOU admission 2022?
Answer: Yes, aspirants can submit B.Ed. Admission form with a late fee till July 15th, 2022.
Question 3: Is the second session of registration for UPRTOU admission 2022 starting soon?
Answer: The second session of registration for UPRTOU will be starting on November 7th, 2022.
UPRTOU Contact Details
Address: Shantipuram Awas Yojna, Sector-F, Shantipuram Rd, Phaphamau, near Rapid Action Force Campus, Prayagraj, Uttar Pradesh 211013, India
Phone Number: 0532-2447036
Source: Official Website
Be the first to leave a review.