Utkal University Admission 2021-22. The Utkal University of Bhubaneswar was established in the year of 1943 and it is the 17th oldest university in India. Utkal University has affiliations with UGC, AIU, and NAAC and having more than 570 affiliated branches. In 1966, the new Utkal University Act was passed which came into effect from 1 January 1967. Initially, Utkal University was operating from Ravenshaw College before it came to its own campus at Bhubaneswar.
- Chair of the MSc Physics Entrance CPET Chair – 2021. To get many more by click here on the link.
- Available LLM Entrance CPET Chair Chart – 2021, M.Com Entrance CPET Chair Chart – 2021.
The Utkal University Admission 2021-22 UG & PG Courses
The Utkal University of Bhubaneswar was established in the year of 1943 and it is the 17th oldest university in India. Utkal University has affiliations with UGC, AIU, and NAAC and having more than 570 affiliated branches. It provides educations in undergraduate, post-graduate, M.Phil, and PhD.
Utkal University’s most popular programs are BBA, B.SC/BA, B.ED, BCA, LLM, MA, MBA, M.Com, and MCA. Admission to Utkal University is given by conducting entrance exams. The entrance tests accepted by the institute are MAT and CAT exam scores.
- BBA: Course eligibility is 10+2 class passed with minimum 50% marks. Admissions for this course are merit-based.
- BCA: Educational qualification for this course is HSSC (10+2 class) certification having not less than 50% marks. Admissions for this course are merit-based.
- B.Sc/BA/B.Ed: Eligibility for this course is 10+2 passed class. Admissions are on a merit basis.
- MBA: The eligibility is a Bachelor’s degree (BBA)passed with at least 50% marks.
- MCA: Educational qualification should be 10+2 class passed with pre-engineering category and bachelor’s degree with minimum 50% marks.
- MA: Course eligibility is graduation with not less than 50% marks.
- M.Com: Qualification for this course must be a bachelor’s with a minimum of 50% marks percentage.
- LLM: Eligibility criteria is a degree in Law having not less than 50% marks.
University of Science and Technology Admission 2021-22 Highlights
Arts Courses Admission
BA SOCIOLOGY BA HISTORY BA HINDI BA POLITICAL SCIENCE BA GEOGRAPHY MA BA EDUCATION MA POLITICAL SCIENCE BA ECONOMICS MA HISTORY BA ENGLISH
Commerce Courses Admission
B.COM B.COM COMPUTER APPLICATIONS M.COM
Other Course Admission P.HD / M. PHILL/ DIPLOMA / PG / bpp / ENGINEERING COURSE B. TECH / M TECH/ DIPLOMA LLB, BA LLB D PHARMA , B PHARMA
|Utkal University Admission 2020|
|Established in||1943 as a Public University|
|Approved by||AIU, NAAC, UGC|
|Admission Procedure||Entrance/Merit Based|
|Offered Programs||UG, PG, Certificates, & Diplomas|
|Application Mode | Fee||Online and Offline | 600/1000|
|Fee submission||Cash/Demand Draft|
|Facilities Available||Library, Medical, Transport, Hostel, Scholarships|
|Email for email@example.com|
|Admission Helpdesk||+91 674 256 7940|
Utkal University Admission 2021-22 (Orissa):
Utkal University Admission: Utkal University was established in Odisha state in 1943. It comes under the 17 oldest university of India. UU has a vast campus in the heart of Odisha. The university holds the record of a more afflicted college university. It has more than 250 affiliated colleges of pharmacy, law, and medical.
- UU offers many UG, PG, and doctoral programs with different specializations.
- The university provides both co-curricular and academic facilities to its students.
- It has taken a step to educates the socially marginalized areas, women, homemakers, and prisoners.
- It arranges seminars, workshops, and researches for its students.
Utkal University PG Admission 2021-22
|Course Name+A2:C39||Specializations||Eligibility Criteria|
|MBA (Executive) under Sponsored category||–||Bachelor degree|
|MBA||Financial Management (Sponsored)||Bachelor degree|
|MBA||Agri-Business (Sponsored)||Bachelor degree|
|MA (Sponsored)||Women Studies||Bachelor degree|
|MA||Analytical and Applied Economics||Bachelor degree|
|MA||Ancient Indian History, Culture and Archaeology||Bachelor degree|
|MA||Personnel Management & Industrial Relations (PMIR)||graduation|
|MA||Political Science||Bachelor degree|
|MSc (Sponsored)||Applied Microbiology||B.Sc|
|MSc (Sponsored)||Environmental Science||B.Sc|
|MSc (Sponsored)||Computer Science||B.Sc|
|MSc (Sponsored)||Material Science||B.Sc|
Utkal University M.Tech, M.Pharm & MJMC Sponsored Admission 2021
|Course Name||Specialization||Eligibility Criteria|
|M.Tech (Sponsored)||Computer Science||MSc|
|M.Tech (Sponsored)||Information Technology||MSc|
Utkal University M.Phil & PhD. Admission 2021
|Course Name||Specialization||Eligibility Criteria|
|PhD.||A & A Economics||Master degree|
|PhD.||Fishery Science CIFA, Bhubaneswar||Master degree|
|PhD.||Bio-Technology Institute of Life Science, BBSR||Master degree|
|PhD.||Bio-Technology P.G. Dept. of Biotechnology||Master degree|
|PhD.||Bio-Technology RMRC, Bhubaneswar||Master degree|
|PhD.||Business Administration||Master degree|
|PhD.||Life Sciences||Master degree|
|PhD.||Library & Information Science||Master degree|
|PhD.||Physical Education||Master degree|
|PhD.||Women Studies||Master degree|
|M.Phil.||Analytical and Applied Economics||Master degree|
|M.Phil.||Ancient Indian History, Culture and Archaeology||Master degree|
|M.Phil.||Personnel Management & Industrial Relations (PMIR)||Master degree|
|M.Phil.||Library and Information Science||Master degree|
Utkal University Approval
UU is approved by:
Utkal University Admission 2021-22
UU offers many distance learning and regular courses. The requirements of each program differ from the others. Students should check the eligibility criteria and important dates.
Admission Dates 2021-22
|Application form available till||Apr-July 2021|
|Application form for MBA||Sep 2021|
|Entrance test Date for PG||May 2021|
|Entrance test date for M.Phil.||Jul 2021|
|Entrance test Date for PhD||Jul 2021|
|Entrance Test Date for MBA||Sep 2021|
Utkal University UG Admission process 2021-22
UU offers the following UG courses:
B.Pharm The students should have scored 45% marks in HSC. 5% marks relaxation will be given to the students of SC/ST. The university will select the students by evaluating their scores in the OJEE test.
BBA+MBA Any student who has done HCS in any discipline with at least 45% marks are eligible. UU will conduct an entrance exam for this course
BCA+MCA The applicants must have passed HSC with at least 45% marks. For SC/ST students, it is 40%. UU will arrange an entrance test for this program.
Utkal University PG admission process 2021-22
UU offers the following PG courses.
MTech The applicants must have an M.Tech/BE/ B.Sc degree. The selection will be based on the score in the entrance test.
M.Pharm Students should have done B.Pharm from any institute. They must have a valid score in OJEE.
MJMC The applicants must have done BJMC from any institute. UU will conduct an entrance test and interviews for these students.
M.Phil. The aspirants should have scored at least 55% marks in Masters. Students of SC/ST or PWD will receive 5% marks relaxation. UU will arrange an entrance test and Viva-Voce for these students.
PhD A master’s degree in the same stream with at least 55% mark. SC/ST or PWD candidates will have 5% marks relaxation. UU will arrange a written test followed by an interview.
Utkal University Application Procedure 2021-22
UU provides both online and offline forms for its students. Follow this procedure and apply for admission.
- Buy your application form and prospectus from the campus or college.
- The application fee is INR 600, and for M.Phil./PhD., it is 1000.
- Fill your form in clean handwriting and blocked letters.
- Attach the relevant documents with your form
- Post it to the admission office of the university/college.
- Visit the official website of Utkal University.
- Open the online admission form.
- Fill the correct detail in your form.
- Upload required documents
- Download your form and send it to the admission office of UU.
Utkal University Admission 2021-22 Required Documents
- Mark sheets and degrees
- OJEE scorecard
- DOB proof
- 4 Passport size pictures
- 17 Oct 2020 : Delhi University [ DU ] 2nd Cut Off College-wise List 2020-21 Announcing Admission Process
|Arts Courses||Education Course|
|Certificate Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Commerce Course||Management Courses|
|Diploma Course||Paramedical Courses|
|Doctor Courses||PG Courses|
|Vocational Courses||Science Courses|
|University Admission 2020-21||College Admission Fee 2020-21|
|Exams||Universities in India|
|University Fee||ITI Admission|
Apply For Online Admission
Apply For Online Admission( Online Seat Booking) Online Degree Entrance Examination Distance education IGNOU Admission NIOS Admission SOL Admission Phd./ M.phill / LLB College Admission Courses After 10th Engineering Course Study in UK  Study in Canada 
Apply Course After 12th