Uttarakhand Ayurved University Admission 2021: UAU was established in 2009 as a public state university. The primary purpose of UAU is to promote useful instructions, training, research, and teaching for the overall development of its students. It was built to help the people of the backward state who have difficult geographical conditions.
|Uttarakhand Ayurved University||Uttarakhand Ayurved University Fee structure|
|Uttarakhand Ayurved University Admission|
The UAU is offering admission in various UG PG, and P.hD courses in the field of Unani, Ayurved, and Homeopathy.
- The admission of BUMS, BHMS, and BAMS are given on the basis of the percentage secured in the UAPMT exam.
- The students with 50% in the XII class are eligible for admission to UAU programs.
- The admission in MD is based on the percentage obtained in the AIA-PGET exam.
- The students having a UG degree with a minimum of 50% are eligible for admission in the MD program.
- The P.hD program admission is done through the percentage of the MD degree.
- It offers many UG and PG programs across various disciplines.
- It provides yoga, Unani, Siddha, and homeopathy under one roof.
- It encourages its students to do researches and experiments in their fields.
- It has collaboration with many institutes for promoting education.
- 05 July 2021: University schedule a final year back examination candidates can check exams date and times on the website.
Uttarakhand Ayurved University Highlights
|Topic||Uttarakhand Ayurved University Admission 2021|
|Established in||2009 as a State University|
|Approved by||UGC, NAAC|
|Distance Learning||Not Available|
|Admission Procedure||Entrance/Merit Based|
|Offered Programs||UG, Masters, M.Phil, Ph.D., & Diplomas|
|Application Mode | Fee||Online | INR 3500|
|Fee submission||Cash/Demand Draft|
|Offered courses||28 courses|
|Facilities Available||Library, Medical, Transport, Hostel, Scholarships, Bank|
|Email for inquiry||info＠uau.ac.in|
|Admission Helpdesk||+91 135 268 5138|
UAU UG & PG Eligibility
Uttarakhand Ayurved University Admission offers the following UG courses:
|Courses Admission 2021-22|
|Arts Courses||Education Course|
|Certificate Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Commerce Course||Management Courses|
|Diploma Course||Paramedical Courses|
|Doctor Courses||PG Courses|
|Vocational Courses||Science Courses|
- BAMS: The applicant who has passed HSC in PCB with at least 50% marks is eligible for this program. The duration of this course is four and a half years. This applicant must have a valid score in UAPMT. UAU will invite-only shortlisted aspirants for the interview.
- BUMS: The students who have done HSC in PCB with at least 50% marks can apply. These students have to appear in the entrance test and counseling arranged by UAU. There are limited seats for this program, so the selection will be a hundred percent on a merit basis.
- BHMS: Any student who has an HS certificate in PCM with a min of 50% marks is eligible to apply. The duration of this course is four and a half years and a one-year internship. The applicant must have appeared in the entrance test and counseling conducted by UAU.
Uttarakhand Ayurved University Admission is offering the following PG programs.
- MD/MS: The applicant must have passed a bachelor’s degree e in the same subject with at least 55% marks. They must have a valid score in the AIA-PGET entrance exam.
- Ph.D.: UAU offers many subjects in Ph.D. programs. Those who are interested in applying for this course must have a master’s degree in the relevant stream with at least 55% marks or an equivalent GPA.UAU will arrange a Research base entrance test and counseling.
UAU Application Form: How to Apply?
Uttarakhand Ayurved University Admission has provided multiple higher educational courses like Under Graduation Degree, Post Graduation Degree as well as Doctoral Programme level course in the field of medicine. and this university offered the best research types of education in the field of medicine. Admission to this university has done on the basis of marks obtained in the university entrance examination.
UAU offers only an online mode for submitting the form.
- Scan your documents and made a separate folder of them.
- Log in to your account that you will create on the official website.
- Fill the form with the correct details.
- Upload the scanned documents folder that will include all your certificates, degrees, and color photo.
- Make an online payment of INR 3500 by using any online method.
- Submit your form and take out the print for further use.
- UAU will upload the list of the students who will be eligible for the interview.
- After the interview AUA, it will upload the merit list on its official website.
- Students have to submit their Fees within a week after displaying the merit list.
- Mark sheet and degrees
- Date of birth proof
- Character certificate
- Migration certificate
- Entrance exam scorecard
- Passport size color photo
|Course Name||Eligibility||Selection Process|
|Ph.D||Prasuti evam Stri roga||Masters|
Address: Station Road, Harrawala, Dehradun-248001 Uttarakhand, India
Contact No.: 7217213958
Source: Official Website
Be the first to leave a review.