Vardhman Mahaveer Open University Admission [Distance education] 2020: Vardhman Mahaveer Open University, established in 1987, is an open university situated in Kota, Rajasthan. VMOU offers admission twice a year for UG, PG, and diploma courses in July and January. It is amongst the top-ranked university that is offering distance learning. Check
- 10 July 2020: Admission Is Open After Lockdown 2020 The university announces the admission for the 2020-21 session. The students for regular and remote learning can apply for it. For more detail, they can visit the website.
- 7 July 2020: Regarding the cancellation of all the examinations of the University’s Terminal Examination 2020 Check Here
- 6 July 2020: The last date for submission of Home Assignment for Examination has been extended Click Here
- 3July 2020: The Result Has Been Announced 2019-20 The university uploaded the result of the 2019-20 session. To see the performance, you just have to enter your roll number on the website.
Vardhman Mahaveer Open University Admission UG and PG Course
- It is offering many courses in the streams of humanities, library science, informatics, and commerce.
- VMOU has different regional centers in Jaipur, Udaipur, Ajmer, Kota, Bikaner, and Bharatpur.
- It is providing high-quality education to thousands of students every year.
Vardhman Mahaveer Open University Admission Headlines
|Topic||Vardhman Mahaveer Open University Admission 2020|
|Established | Type||1987 | Public Open|
|Approved by||UGC, NAAC, DEB|
|Admission Procedure||Entrance and Merit-Based|
|Offered Programs||UG, PG& Diplomas|
|Vice-chancellor||Prof. (Dr.) R. L. Godaraa|
|Application Mode||Online and Offline|
|Fee submission||Demand Draft and Online|
|Facilities Available||Library, Scholarships, Bank|
|Email for email@example.com|
|Admission Helpdesk||+91 1800 180 6166|
Vardhman Mahaveer Open University Approval
VMOU is approved by:
List of UG courses offered at VMOU, Kota:
|Course Name||Eligibility Criteria|
|Bachelor of Library and Information Science||12th|
|Bachelor of Journalism (Lateral)||12th|
|Bachelor of Journalism||12th|
|BA/ B.Com/ B.Sc (Preparatory)||12th|
Arts Courses Admission
BA SOCIOLOGY BA HISTORY BA HINDI BA POLITICAL SCIENCE BA GEOGRAPHY MA BA EDUCATION MA POLITICAL SCIENCE BA ECONOMICS MA HISTORY BA ENGLISH
Commerce Courses Admission
B.COM B.COM COMPUTER APPLICATIONS M.COM
Other Course P.HD / M. PHILL/ DIPLOMA / PG / bpp / ENGINEERING COURSE B. TECH / M TECH/ DIPLOMA LLB, BA LLB D PHARMA , B PHARMA
VMOU Kota PG Admission 2020
|PG Diploma||Computer Application||Bachelor Degree|
|PG Diploma||Gandhian Nonviolent Conflict Resolution||Bachelor Degree|
|PG Diploma||Labour Laws, Industrial Relations and Personnel Management||Bachelor Degree|
|PG Diploma||Guidance and Counselling||Bachelor Degree|
|PG Diploma||Computer Accounting and Audit||Bachelor Degree|
|PG Diploma||New Media||Bachelor Degree|
|PG Diploma||Cyber Laws||Bachelor Degree|
|PG Diploma||Intellectual Property Rights||Bachelor Degree|
|PG Diploma||Yoga Science||Bachelor Degree|
|MBA||Human Resource Management||Bachelor Degree|
|MBA||Financial Management||Bachelor Degree|
|MBA||Marketing Management||Bachelor Degree|
|Master of Social Work (MSW)||Computer Application||Bachelor Degree|
|Master of Journalism (MJ)||Mathematics||Bachelor Degree|
|Master of Computer Science||Mathematics||Bachelor Degree|
|Master of Computer Applications (MCA)||Mathematics||Bachelor Degree|
|Master of Commerce (M.Com)||Mathematics||Bachelor Degree|
|M.Sc.||Computer Application||Bachelor Degree|
|M.A.||Political Science||Bachelor Degree|
|M.A.||Police Administration||Bachelor Degree|
|M.A.||Public Administration||Bachelor Degree|
VMOU Kota PhD Admission 2020
|Course Name||Specialization||Eligibility Criteria|
|Ph.D.||Commerce||Master Degree + 55%|
|Ph.D.||Economics||Master Degree + 55%|
|Ph.D.||Education||Master Degree + 55%|
|Ph.D.||English||Master Degree + 55%|
|Ph.D.||Hindi||Master Degree + 55%|
|Ph.D.||History||Master Degree + 55%|
|Ph.D.||Lib. and Inf. Science||Master Degree + 55%|
|Ph.D.||Management||Master Degree + 55%|
|Ph.D.||Political Science||Master Degree + 55%|
|Ph.D.||Public Administration||Master Degree + 55%|
|Ph.D.||Botany||Master Degree + 55%|
|Ph.D.||Journalism||Master Degree + 55%|
|Ph.D.||Geography||Master Degree + 55%|
|Ph.D.||Chemistry||Master Degree + 55%|
|Ph.D.||Sociology||Master Degree + 55%|
|Ph.D.||Zoology||Master Degree + 55%|
|Ph.D.||Law||Master Degree + 55%|
|Ph.D.||Special Education||Master Degree + 55%|
|Registration Session one||jun 2020|
|Registration Session two||July 2020|
|Registration for BEd||20 May 2020|
List of Course UG and PG Vardhman Mahaveer Open University
- Bachelor in Library and Information Science
- Bachelor of Arts Additional Economics
- Bachelor of Arts Additional Education
- Bachelor of Arts Additional English
- Bachelor of Arts Additional Gandhi and Peace Studies
- Bachelor of Arts Additional Geography
- Bachelor of Arts Additional Hindi Literature
- Bachelor of Arts Additional History
- Bachelor of Arts Additional Journalism and Mass Communication
- Bachelor of Arts Additional Mathematics
- Bachelor of Arts Additional Political Science
- Bachelor of Arts Additional Psychology
- Bachelor of Arts Additional Public Administration
- Bachelor of Arts Additional Rajasthani
- Bachelor of Arts Additional Sanskrit
- Bachelor of Arts Additional Sociology
- Bachelor of Arts Additional Urdu
- Bachelor of Arts Preparatory Programme
- Bachelor of Arts Programme (GE/CS/IT/HM)
- Bachelor of Arts Programme (Pass Course)
- Bachelor of Business Administration Programme
- Bachelor of Commerce Programme (Pass Course)
- Bachelor of Commerce Preparatory Programme
- Bachelor of Computer Application
- Bachelor of Education
- Bachelor of Journalism
- Bachelor of Science Additional BioTechnology
- Bachelor of Science Additional Botany
- Bachelor of Science Additional Chemistry
- Bachelor of Science Additional Economics
- Bachelor of Science Additional Geography
- Bachelor of Science Additional Mathematics
- Bachelor of Science Additional Physics
- Bachelor of Science Additional Zoology
- Bachelor of Science Preparatory Programme
- Bachelor of Science Programme (BCZ)
- Bachelor of Science Programme (BTBC)
- Bachelor of Science Programme (BTZC)
- Bachelor of Science Programme (EMG)
- Bachelor of Science Programme (PCM)
- Bachelor of Science Programme (PGM)
- Bachelor of Science Programme (PMCS)
- Bachelor of Social Work
- Certificate in Apabhransha Language
- Certificate in Awareness of Gandhian Methods
- Certificate in Ayurveda
- Certificate in Banking and Insurance Law
- Certificate in Consumer Protection Law
- Certificate in Creative Writing in English
- Certificate in Crop Protection
- Certificate in Falit Jyotish
- Certificate in Food and Nutrition
- Certificate in Functional English
- Certificate in Human Rights
- Certificate in Mahatma Gandhi NREGA Mate
- Master of Arts Mathematics
- Master of Arts Police Administration
- Diploma in Watershed Management
- Diploma in Yoga Science
- Certificate in Panchayati Raj Project
- Certificate in Prakrit Language
- Certificate in Rajasthani Language and Culture
- Certificate in Teaching of English
- Diploma in Apabhrasha Language
- Diploma in Culture and Tourism
- Diploma in General Agriculture
- Diploma in Library and Information Science
- Diploma in Mass Communication
- Diploma in Naturopathy Science
- Diploma in Nutrition and Health Education
- Diploma in Prakrit Language
- Diploma in Social Problem in Rajasthan
- Master of Arts English
- Master of Arts Geography
- Master of Arts Hindi
- Master of Arts History
- Master of Arts Economics
- Master of Arts Education
- Master of Arts Political Science
- Master of Arts Psychology
- Master of Arts Public Administration
- Master of Arts Rajasthani
- Master of Computer Application
- Master of Computer Science
- Master of Journalism
- Master of Library and Information Science
- Master of Science Chemistry
- Master of Science Geography
- Master of Arts Sanskrit
- Master of Arts Sociology
- Master of Business Administration
- Post Graduate Diploma in Labour Laws, Industrial Relations and Personnel Management
- Post Graduate Diploma in Water Resources Management
- Master of Commerce
- Master of Science Mathematics
- Master of Social Work
- MSc Botany
- MSc Physics
- Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Application
- Post Graduate Diploma in Cyber Laws
- Post Graduate Diploma in Gandhian Nonviolent Conflict Resolution
- Post Graduate Diploma in Guidance and Counselling
- Post Graduate Diploma in Intellectual Property Rights
- MSc Zoology
- PG Diploma in New Media
- PG Diploma in Yoga Science
- Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Accounting and Audit
Eligibility Criteria UG and PG Course
- Admission to UG course: The candidate wishes to apply admission of the UG course then must have passed their 12th or equivalent in any discipline from any recognized board or equivalent degree from any recognized open university candidate is eligible to apply admission for this course.
- Admission to PG course: The Interested students must have completed their Graduation degree from any recognized University or it’s equivalent in the relevant subject candidate is eligible to apply admission for this course.
- Admission to PG Diploma: Graduation complete or it’s equivalent from any recognized university candidates are eligible to apply admission for this course.
- VMOP conducts an entrance exam for the students who want to apply in BEd, MBA, and PhD programs.
- Vardhman Mahaveer Open University selects BCom, MCA, MSc, and BBA on merit basis of the last degree.
- The fee must be submitted by using a debit card, credit card, or net banking.
VMOU Admission UG Course Eligibility Criteria
Vardhman Mahaveer Open University Admission offers the following UG courses:
The students who have 10+2 from any board can apply in this course.
The students who have passed 10+2 from BAP, BCP and BSCP or equal can apply in this course.
The students who want to apply in this course must have studies science at HSC level.
The applicants who want to apply in this course must have studied commerce at HSC level with 50% marks.
Those who have studied computer or maths at HSC level are eligible.
The students must have passed 10+2+3 in any stream with 50% marks can apply in this course.
VMOU admission PG Course Eligibility Criteria
Vardhman Mahaveer Open University Admission is offering the following PG programs:
The students must have passed BBA or any other bachelor’s exam with 50% marks can apply in this program.
This course is available in many subjects, and the students must have a BA degree in the same stream.
The students who have a BSc degree in the same subject from any college can apply in this course.
The applicants must have a master’s or MA, MSC, MCA, or MBA are eligible for this program.
Vardhman Mahaveer Open University Application Form: How to Apply?
VMOU is offering both online and offline forms for the students.
- Vardhman Mahaveer Open University offers online forms on the website.
- You can register through your valid email and active mobile phone number.
- The students who get OTP can fill the form and submit the scanned copies of your documents.
- The process will complete when you submit the online fee by using net banking or any other available method.
- The offline forms are also available on the website that is in PDF file.
- You have to download the form or buy it in cash from the main or other campuses.
- Fill the form by providing due information and attach self-attested copies of all documents.
- The fee for one form is INR 100 submit by making a DD and post it to the registrar office.
VMOU requires these things from the students.
- Original form and DD
- Mark sheets
- Domicile and ID card
- Date of birth proof
- Caste, character, and migration certificates
- Research proposal for PhD programs
Does VMOU offers an MA course in sociology?
Yes, VMOU is offering many UG and PG courses and sociology is one of them.
What is the duration of a master’s program in journalism (MJ)?
the length of an MJ program is one year, and the selection is merit-based.
Apply For Online Admission
Apply For Online Admission( Online Seat Booking) Online Degree Entrance Examination Distance education IGNOU Admission NIOS Admission SOL Admission Phd./ M.phill / LLB College Admission Courses After 10th Engineering Course Study in UK  Study in Canada 
Apply Course After 12th