VBU Admission 2022-23: 25 August 2022 is the last date for Vinoba Bhave University Admission 2022-23 (Tentative). Vinoba Bhave University was established in the year 1992, and the location of this university is Jharkhand. Programs like UG, PG, Doctorate are taught to the students who join this university. For the latest 2022 VBU admission, students are offered courses like BA, MA, MBA, MCA, M.Ed., M.Sc., MBBS, BTech, MTech, BPT. All these courses are popular enough for educational study.
The above mentioned are the basic structure of the university; for the VBU admission procedure, students who need any guidance can provide us with their email ID or contact details, the query will be solved, and students will be getting accurate information from us.
VBU offers wide range of courses at different levels in fields like Medical Science, Law, Education, Social Science, Humanities, Life Science, Engineering, Commerce. Courses like BA, MA, MBA, MCA, M.Ed., MSc, offered by VBU.
- Vinoba Bhave University will admission is now started for session 2022-23, The last date of download application from the official website is 29-06-2022. (Source)
- Vinoba Bhave University has released notification regarding the counseling for vacant seats of BTech course for session 2021-22. (Check here)
VBU Admission Highlights
|University||Vinoba Bhave University|
|University Type | Approved by||Public | UGC, NAAC|
|Entrance Test||National: CAT, XAT, NEET|
|Admission Criteria||Merit-based and Entrance Test|
|Admission Mode||Online and Offline|
|Other Facts||193 Faculty|
|Campus Area||67 Acres|
VBU Admission 2022-23
Vinoba Bhave University will soon start accepting applications for PG courses in Sanskrit, Biotechnology, Clinical Nutrition, Dietetics, etc. There are entrance tests that will be the VBU admission criteria for numerous programs. Students who have completed 10+2+3 level education can pursue for MA, MSc, MEd, MCA, MBA & more.
|UG and PG Course Admission 2022|
|Arts Courses||Engineering Course|
|Certificate course||Education Course|
|Commerce Course||Medical Course|
|Management course||Diploma Course|
By reading the summary paragraph, students get more interested in the article where each course detail with the fee structure is explained and the accurate eligibility criteria. The VBU admission procedure is detailed and briefed for students better convenience.
Vinoba Bhave University UG Admission 2022-23
The registration for VBU offered UG courses will start soon for session 2022-23. The portal will get live soon at @www.vbu.ac.in. Students can opt for the courses BCA, MBBS, B.Ed, BDS, BA & more. UG programs are available at Vinoba Bhave University for the students who have completed their intermediate education. The fresh 2022 academic session will start in July 2022 for all the UG programs.
Vinoba Bhave University admission process is merit and entrance-based. Medical, Technical courses admission are through the entrance based due to which students need to clear the entrance test. The Application fee for the UG programs is 750/- rupees.
VBU PG Admission 2022-23
VBU Admission 2022-23 for PG courses will start in July 2022. Students for the PG programs like MA, M.Sc, M.Com, MBA, MCA, M.Ed, M.Lis, and MDS can apply. The admission to these courses requires the completion of the intermediate studies from a relevant stream. The merit list evaluation and the entrance exam clearance are a must for the students to be eligible and take VBU admission. The application fees for all the master’ degree program is 750/- rupees.
VBU Admission For MBA 2022
Vinoba Bhave University will soon commence the new MBA registrations for session 2022. The University provides various specializations for the MBA program. VBU Admission will be granted to students who have completed graduation in any discipline with a 50% score. The Application form for the MBA programme is INR 1000. Students who cleared any national management entrance test have no need to enrol for VBU CET 2022.
VBU Admission 2022-23 Last Date
|UG, PG Admission starts||Aug 2022|
|The last date of UG, PG Admission ends||25 August 2022|
Vinoba Bhave University Admission Process 2022
VBU will soon release the official notification regarding the application form for sessions 2022-23. The University provides students with both offline & online methods to fill out the application form. To follow both methods, are given below:
- Candidates shall go to the Vinoba Bhave university website link; Then, they are required to register themselves for admission.
- For the new registration, click on the New registration link. If candidates have already registered, they enter their login and password.
- Candidates must have to ensure and read the eligibility criteria before the registration process.
- Enter all required and essential details such as personal details, qualifications, academic details, address details, etc.
- Choose the 6-10 digits of the password.
- On the website, read the declaration before the final application form submission.
- Students are suggested to note down the application form number for further use after submitting the application form.
- After completing all the process to pay the application fee, candidates can pay the application fee through E-Challan or DD in favour of the university.
Documents Required For VBU Admission
- The affidavit, medical and transfer certificate
- 10th and 12th scoresheet (if asked)
- Degree (if asked for)
- Certificates (if required)
Vinoba Bhave University Entrance Exam 2022
VBU will soon start portal for entrance exam 2022. The University conducts several entrance test to provide admission in courses. For PhD, VBU conducts DEET (Doctoral Eligibility Entrance Test) whereas for all the other programs, it schedules VBU CET (Common Entrance Test).
Application Fees: The Registration fees for the general category students is 1000/- rupees, and for the reserved category, the fee is 750/- rupees.
VBU Admission: Offered PG Courses
|MA||Bachelor’s degree in any discipline||Economics, Geography, History, Home science, Political science, Psychology|
|MSc||BSc Degree in relevant stream with minimum 55% marks||Clinical Nutrition and Dietetics|
|MBA||Graduation in any discipline||–|
|MCA||BCA or BSc in CS degree is a must with 55% scores. must have read mathematics at 10+2 level.||–|
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: What are the criteria of selection for UG courses offered by the VBU Admission ?
Ans: The admission is based upon merit.
Q: List fields in which programs are offered by the university to the candidates?
Ans: Many degree programs and courses are offered by the university in the fields of sciences & commerce
Q: What is the location of the university according to G-maps?
Ans: This university is situated in the state of Jharkhand according to google maps & locations
VBU Contact Details
- Address: NH 33, Sindoor, Hazaribagh Jharkhand, 825301
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
- Contact No: +91-8987791007, +91-9431326699
- Source: Official Website
Be the first to leave a review.