VBU Admission 2021-22: Vinoba Bhave University is situated in the Hazaribagh area and was set there in 1992 by the funding of the government of India. The University gives out various courses at the doctoral, PG, UG levels in multiple fields such as Medical Science, Law, Education, Social Science, Humanities, Life Science, Technology, Homeopathy, etc. Merit-based aspirants are the only ones allowed to enter the courses. The candidates must hold a UG degree from a reputed University with the minimum eligibility and registration and fill application forms.
|VBU University||VBU Application Form|
|VBU Admission||VBU Fee Structure|
This university has made it possible to be placed on the universities having legal authentication from the UGC. The university allows the candidates to apply for UG & PG courses through the e-mode of application. the university admits the candidates in the university based on marks secured by them in qualifying exams of the previous degree program or entrance test.
- 10 September 2021: VBU University has released a notice for practical exams of UG semester- VI. Students can check the details and College’s Centre. (Source)
- 10 September 2021: Online admission has opened For the session 2021-22. For more details check here (View)
VBU Admission Highlights
|University||Vinoba Bhave University|
|University Type | Approved by||Public | UGC, NAAC|
|Entrance Test||National: CAT, XAT, NEET|
|Admission Criteria||Merit-based and Entrance Test|
|Admission Mode||Online and Offline|
|Other Facts||193 Faculty|
|Campus Area||67 Acres|
VBU Admission 2021-22
The admission to the other courses such as BBA, B.Com, B.Li.Sc., candidates will attend counselling after the merit lists are put up for access. The minimum requirement for the candidates’ UG course entries at PJTSAU is to have passed their inter-exam from a recognized board.
|Course Admission 2021 -22|
|Arts Courses||Education Course|
|Certificate Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Commerce Course||Management Courses|
|Diploma Course||Paramedical Courses|
|Doctor Courses||PG Courses|
|Vocational Courses||Science Courses|
The university provides different types of course specialization, such as UG, PG, and others. You can the application form through online and offline modes. You need to go through the university’s website to download the admission form. Students must fill all the required field in the application form and send to the given University address.
VBU PG Admission
- MA: The course is to be for those that have 55% scores. They are to have bachelors in the relevant area.
- M.Com: Bachelors in the relevant area are required. They are also to have 55% scores for the application.
- MEd: They must have 55% scores as a must. It also bachelor’s in the related area.
- MSc: BSc. is a must for the course. The university requires candidates of merit base exam. They are to have 55% scores, and they are also to have entrance test scores.
- MBA: Bachelors in management course with scores of 55%, they are to have MAT, CAT, XAT scores as well.
- MCA: BCA or BSc in CS degree is a must with 55% scores are crucial for the candidate. They are to have XAT, CAT, MAT, or GMAT.
VBU Admission 2021 Last Date
|Available on Application Form||Sep 2021|
|Start of classes||1st week of Oct 2021|
|Starting date of online registration||2nd week of Aug 2021|
Vinoba Bhave University Application Form Process 2021
If students are interested in getting admission offline, they need to go to the university campus. For admission to courses offered by the university, the candidates have to qualify for the national or state level entrance exams and to have secured admission in various UG and PG courses in multiple specializations.
How To Apply?
The application form is to be for online and offline applicants in both ways.
- 1000 INR is to be given at cash application counter, from where they can get offline form
- The student is to fill it in, pay the fee of the form.
- Add up documentation and necessary photos
- They are to have a submission on the counter or sent in by post
- The site of the university is available for the Online process.
- 1000 INR is to be paid through online payment of application
- The candidate must fill it in with the form fee and the needed essentials.
- They are to submit these on the site of the university.
- Candidates shall go to the university website link; Then, they are required to register themselves for admission to the university.
- For the new registration, click on the New registration link. If candidates have already registered, they enter their login and password.
- Candidates must have to ensure and read the eligibility criteria before the registration process.
- Enter all required and essential details such as personal details, qualifications, academic details, address details, etc.
- Choose the 6-10 digits of the password.
- On the website, read the declaration before the final application form submission.
- Students are suggested to note down the application form number for further use after submitting the application form.
- After completing the all process to pay the application fee, candidates can pay the application fee through E-Challan or DD in favour of the university.
- The affidavit, medical and transfer certificate
- 10th and 12th scoresheet (if asked)
- Degree (if asked for)
- Certificates (if required)
The university provides an excellent job opportunity every year. It has offered personal placement cell, and the cell invited various reputed organizations on the campus of the university and almost organizations coming in this campus and hired all qualifying students, apart from this university cell offered the training based on campus such as Group discussion, personals interview, oral presentation, written test. The placement selection depends on n the student’s knowledge and performance.
Q: What are the criteria of selection for UG courses offered by the university?
Ans: The admission is based upon merit.
Q: List fields in which programs are offered by the university to the candidates?
Ans: Many degree programs and courses are offered by the university in the fields of sciences & commerce
Q: What is the location of the university according to G-maps?
Ans: This university is situated in the state of Jharkhand according to google maps & locations
- Address: NH 33, Sindoor, Hazaribagh Jharkhand, 825301
- Email: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact No: +91-8987791007, +91-9431326699
- Source: Official Website
|University Admission 2021-22||College Admission Fee 2021-22|
|Exams||Universities in India|
|University Fee||ITI Admission|
Apply Course After 12th