Get Eligibility & Fees Structure Please register to get More Information
|Established | Type||2012 | Private open University|
|Approved by||UGC, AIU, UA|
|Admission Procedure||Entrance, Merit-based|
|Entrance Exam||National-level: CUEE, GATE, JEE Main,|
|Offered Programs||UG, PG, M.Phil, Ph.D., & Diploma|
|Application Mode | Fees||Online & Offline | INR 300|
|Entry Exam Fee||Demand Draft, Debit Card, Credit Card|
|Facilities Available||Library, Medical, Transport, Hostel, Scholarships|
Venkateshwara Open University Admission 2020(Arunachal Pradesh)
Venkateshwara Open University (VOU) is a private institute established in 2012 in Naharlagun, Arunachal Pradesh. The university has UGC approval; it offers different UG and PG programs.
- The admin selects a student based on merit and entrance exam.
- The university has the same standard as foreign universities have.
- VOU uses written and audio materials for distance learning.
VOU is approved by:
Arts Courses Admission
|BA SOCIOLOGY||BA HISTORY|
|BA HINDI||BA POLITICAL SCIENCE|
|BA EDUCATION||MA POLITICAL SCIENCE|
|BA ECONOMICS||MA HISTORY|
Commerce Courses Admission
|B.COM||B.COM COMPUTER APPLICATIONS|
|P.HD / M. PHILL/ DIPLOMA/ PG||B. TECH / M TECH/ DIPLOMA|
|LLB, BA LLB||D PHARMA , B PHARMA|
- University Act
Admission Important Dates 2020
|Advertisement released||25 Apr 2020|
|Registration date of online submission of a form||28 Apr 2020|
|Last date of submission||15 May 2020|
|Availability of admit cards||25 May 2020|
|Entrance exam schedule||28 May 2020|
|Final Results of admissions||Fourth week of Jun 2020|
UG admission process 2020
- BBA: Applicant who has passed HSC in the relevant field can apply for this program.
- BSC: The applicant must have study Mathematics as a compulsory subject at the HS level.
- BA: Aspirants who have a 10+2 level in any field with 45% marks can apply. This course is open to all.
- BA (Hons): HSC with at least 45% marks from any board.
- BCA: Applicant who has complete HSC with math can apply for this course.
- Com: At least 45 % marks in 10+2 level with commerce subjects.
PG admission process 2020
The duration of PG programs (MA, MBA, MCA, MSC, MTA, Ph.D.) is three years. The following are the criteria for PG courses.
- MA: Candidates who have done bachelors are eligible to take admission in this program.
- MBA: Applicants having a graduation degree with a commerce background can apply for MBA.
- MCA: Aspirant who is interested in taking admission in MCA must have done BCA, BSc, CT, etc. with 50% marks.
- MSC: Students who have passed bachelor’s exam in the relevant field can apply.
- MTA: Candidate must have a bachelor’s degree in any stream.
- Ph.D.: Applicants who have passed bachelors in the relevant field with 55% marks are eligible for Ph.D. programs.
Application Procedure 2020
Aspirants can fill admission form in both online and offline mode.
- Go to the official website of the university and download the form
- Print out the form and fill the required information
- Pay the application fee (INR 300) through Demand Draft in favor of VOU.
- Post admission form by courier along with the attested documents.
- The admission forms are also available in the admission office.
- Visit the official website of VOU.
- Click on “online admission.”
- Fill the information carefully.
- Attach the required documents.
- Pay application fee (INR 300) with debit or credit card.
- Submit the admission form.
- Mark sheets and degrees
- Transfer certificate
- Migration certificate
- Income certificate
- Character certificate from the previous institute
- ID proof
- Passport size colored photographs
- Copy of research proposal and publications (for Ph.Ds. candidates)
Courses Offered by Venkateshwara Open University:
|1.||School of Management Studies|
|2.||School of Computer & Information Communication Technology|
|3.||School of Journalism & Mass Communication|
|4.||School of Humanities & Social Science|
|5.||School of Library & Information Sciences|
|6.||School of Strategic Management|
|7.||School of Applied Management|
Faculty Members of Venkateshwara Open University
|Name of Faculty||Designation||Department|
|Dr. A. P. Kaushik||Director||School of Management|
|Prof. Lalit Kumar Sagar||Director||School of Education|
|Dr. Sangeeta Mudgil||Director||School of Library & Information Sciences|
|Mr. Vinod Bagar||HOD||School of Management|
|Dr Sanjay Kandpal||HOD||School of Education|
|Mr. Kuldeep Yadav||HOD||School of Library & Information Sciences|
|Dr. Anuj Kumar Tyagi||HOD||School of Humanities & Social Sciences|
- Address: Lekhi Village, Naharlagun, Distt. Papum Pare, Arunachal Pradesh
- Tel: 18001039417
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
You can obtain additional information from the official website or toll-free number of the university.
No, there is only an offline test for Ph.D. candidates.
No, the university’s admin staff will reject your application form, if you will not post attested credentials.