Vidya Sagar University Admission 2022-23: is a state institute in Midnapore West Bengal. It was formed in 1981. It has the reorganization of AICTE, NAAC, and UGC. Vidyasagar University is advertising admission in various UG, PG, and Ph.D. courses. The most popular programs are MBA, M.Com, and BA. Admission to VU is both entrance and merit-based. The mode of learning the courses is regular as well as distance education is also provided. The external exams like WBJECA, JEMAT, VUMAT, CAT, and MAT exams are accepted by VU for the admission process.
Vidya Sagar University Admission Latest Updates
Vidya Sagar University Highlights
|Topic||Vidya Sagar University Admission 2020|
|Established in||1981 as a State University|
|Approved by||UGC, NAAC|
|Location||Paschim Medinipur, West Bengal,|
|Vidya Sagar University Admission Procedure||Entrance and Merit-Based|
|Vice-Chancellor||Professor Ranjan Chakrabarti|
|Offered Programs||UG, PG & Diplomas|
|Application Mode||Online and Offline|
|Fee submission||Demand Draft and Online|
|Facilities Available||Library, Transport, Bank, Scholarships, Hostel, Medical|
|Email for firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Admission Helpdesk||+91 3222 276 554|
Vidya Sagar University UG & PG Eligibility
- BA: Candidate must have 10+2 certification. Merit-based admission.
- B.Voc: 10+2 education passed is eligibility. The 10+2 merit consideration for admission.
- BBA: HSC completed candidates are eligible to apply. Selection depends on marks percentage merit in the previous study.
- BBM: Passing 12th class education with min 45%marks is eligibility. Merit-based enrollments.
- B.Com: Higher School (XII class) certification is eligibility. Admission depends on the merit of High School examination marks.
- MBA: BBA or any stream graduation with 50% marks is eligibility. CAT exam score-based admissions.
- M.Com: Bachelor’s in Commerce passed candidates are eligible. VUET was conducted for selection.
- M.F.Sc: The graduation of B.F.Sc makes the candidate eligible for this course. Marks of VUET are considered for selection.
- M.Phil: Postgrad or Master’s degree is eligible. The selection is followed by a VU counseling interview.
- MA: Bachelor in Arts is basic required eligibility. Merit-based enrollments are offered.
Vidya Sagar University Admission UG PG Course 2022-23
Vidya Sagar University Admission offers some of these courses as UG programs 2022:
- BA: The students who have passed HSC with any stream can get a chance to apply. All selections of VSU are based on merit.
- B.Com: The B.Com program requires its applicants to have an HSC degree in commerce. Their marks should be more than 50% because selection depends on marks and 50% are the least required marks.
- BSc: Intermediate in science subject and 50% marks in the last two degrees.
- BBA: An HSC degree in the stream of commerce is required for being eligible. These students must have scored well in HSC because admission depends on their marks.
- BEd: The applicants need to have a BA/Bsc/B.com or any other 10+2+3 degree with at least 50% marks. This program is also based on merit.
The following are a few courses that are offered by Vidya Sagar University Admission in 2022.
|UG and PG Course Admission 2022|
|Arts Courses||Engineering Course|
|Certificate course||Education Course|
|Commerce Course||Medical Course|
|Management course||Diploma Course|
- MCA: A bachelor’s (Hons) degree in maths or BCA with a min of 50% marks. These students must take the JECA entrance test.
- MBA: A bachelor’s degree in Science/Arts/Commerce with 45% marks is required. These students must choose one of the following entrance tests: CAT, JEMAT, MAT, or VUMAT.
- MEd: A bachelor’s and B.Ed degrees are necessary for being eligible. The selection procedure totally depends on merit.
- MSc/MA: VSU will arrange an entrance test for the applicants for the master’s program. For appearing in the exam, the students need to hold a BSC/BA degree in the same subject.
- M.Phil: A master’s degree in history, sociology, geography, English, or Hindi is required. There are also many other subjects for M.Phil and VSU arrange entrance tests for each program.
- Ph.D.: This program is offered with science, arts, and commerce streams. The students need to have an M.Phil or Master’s degree in the same subject with at least 55% marks. University arranges tests and interviews/viva on the campus.
Vidya Sagar University Admission Form: How to Apply?
VSU is offering online and offline forms for admission in 2022.
- The applicants can easily access the application form by using the official website.
- Make your account by using a username, email account, and password.
- Login to your account and fill the form with credentials and personal details.
- On the next web page, upload documents, photos, and signatures.
- Take out the print of the form and make payment in DD form.
- Post it with the original DD on the registrar’s office of VSU.
- Obtain the form from VSU on its website.
- Paste a recent photo on the form and fill it in carefully.
- Deposit the fee at UCO Bank or its branch in VSU.
- Attach the DD, other attested documents, and certificates with the form and post them to the registrar’s office of VSU.
Documents Required For Vidya Sagar University Admission
- Application form
- Attested copy of the mark sheets
- Admit card
- Caste, games, and sports certificates
- Date of birth proof
- BPL certificate
- Migration certificate
Vidya Sagar University Contact Details
Address: Vidyasagar University Midnapore, West Bengal
Source: Official Website
Notes: This information is temporary. For more updates, you can check the university’s website.
Be the first to leave a review.