Vikram University Admission 2022-23: 30 June 2022 is the last date for Vikram University Admission 2022-23. The admission cycle at the Vikram University for the 2022-23 session has started for merit based courses. One can pick any UG and PG courses in the session. BCA, BSC, BA, LLM, MBA, BTECH, and more will remain highlighted for admission. All admissions to Vikram University shall be followed through a merit or entry test.
Minimum a student has to attain a 12th, and bachelor’s degree for applying in UG, or PG admissions respectively. The window of admissions at Vikram University will be opened online soon. Therefore, the students can begin and conclude the admission process to Vikram University while staying in their conform zone.
Entrance Exam: For session 2022-23, Vikram University is accepting CUET UG 2022 for providing UG course admission.
Registration Fee: Interested students who want to apply for merit-based courses at Vikram University must pay an amount of Rs 750.
About: Vikram University was established on 1st March 1957. The University is located in Ujjain, Madhya Pradesh. The university offers courses in the fields like arts, social sciences, commerce, science, engineering, life sciences, physical education, agriculture, banking & finance, law, and many more. Courses like BA, BCom, BBA, MA, MCom & more are offered by Vikram University. Admission to these courses is based on entrance exam score & merit basis
|UG and PG Course Admission 2022|
|Arts Courses||Engineering Course|
|Certificate course||Education Course|
|Commerce Course||Medical Course|
|Management course||Diploma Course|
Vikram University Admission Latest Updates
- List of recommended candidates for PhD course work uploaded at www.vikramuniv.ac.in. (Source)
- Notice regarding PhD registration fee 2022 released by Vikram University. (Source)
- Vikram University has started enrollments for merit based UG, PG, PG Diploma courses for session 2022-23.
- Vikram University Admission 2022-23 Last date is 30 June 2022. (Source)
- Vikram University has released the list of examination centre for semester & annual examinations. (Source)
- The registration of Ph.D. Entrance Exam 2022 at Vikram University has started. Apply till 22 February 2022. (Source)
Vikram University Admission Highlights
|University Name||Vikram University|
|Admission Process||Entrance and Merit-Based|
|Location||Ujjain, Madhya Pradesh, India|
|University Type||State University|
|Fee||Vikram University Fee Structure|
Vikram University Admission 2022-23
Vikram university admission has started for merit based programs for sessions 2022-23. Undergraduate programs like BA, BPharma, BSc & more are available for admission. Generally, students can apply @vikramuniv.ac.in for any UG & PG programs. The University admits students for some courses based on marks scored by them on the entrance test or the qualifying exams of the previous degree. Especially for Ph.D. Admission, Vikram University conducts a special entrance test every year.
Vikram University UG Admission 2022-23
Vikram University has uploaded admission forms for UG courses for session 2022-23. For the UG programs, students can opt for the courses like BCA (Hons), B.Sc, BCA, BA (Hons), and B.Pharma programs are available for students for all the programs except B.Pharma the academic procedure is through merit scores. For some UG courses, admission at Vikram University is based upon entrance test scores (CUET 2022). Students need to complete their 12th level education from a relevant stream. The application form fee is 650/- rupees for all ug courses. Vikram University Admission 2022-23 Last date is 30 June 2022.
- BA: Bachelor of Arts (B.A) is a three years undergraduate course. It is one of the most preferred courses among the 12th pass-out students. The available specializations include Archaeology, Economics, Political Science and other language courses.
- BSc: Bachelor of Science is a three years undergraduate course that deals with science subjects such as mathematics, physics and chemistry. The BSc course admission is based on a qualifying 12th examination with PCM.
- BBA: The BBA course admission is based on the score secured in the qualifying 12th examination with a minimum of 50% marks.
- B.Pharm: Vikram University conducts its entrance test for admission in Bachelor of Pharmacy.
- BCA: Eyeing pursuing a career in information technology, applications, and software in one go, what better choice would candidates have than a bachelor of computer applications. The course offered by Vikram University requires basic eligibility of 10+2 from the recognized board of India. Here fees for the boys (INR 18521) and girls (INR 18331) students are slightly different.
- BCom: Willing to enter the world of commerce where some serious job opportunities exist, what better choice would right be than BCom. Vikram University offers the BCom program at a minimum fee of INR 11,521 for boys and 11,331 for girls. Aspirants may apply for the program after 10+2 or equivalent.
Vikram University PG Admission 2022-23
Vikram University offers MCA, MBA, MA, M.Sc, and M.Pharma for the admissions. Students for these courses are required to complete their graduation degree program from a relevant stream. There is no entrance structure for any of the master’s programs at Vikram University. The fresh Vikram University admission 2022-23 last date is 30 June 2022. The application fees for all the PG programs are 750/- rupees.
- MCA: Only graduates in BCA or relevant fields can apply in the MCA, a postgraduate program. The program offers higher education in computer technology, and a learner could work as a software engineer. Web developers etc., under MNCs or government organizations, earn an attractive salary to make life comfortable.
- MCom: Choosing a commerce stream in bachelor’s will guide you here at a postgraduate degree program called MCom. The learners who established themselves in the basics of accounts, economics, mathematics, and language courses, have an opportunity to enhance their learning and enter the professions such as chartered accountant, computer secretary, and Join the MNCs for an accountant, etc..
- MSc: The student’s complete graduation with a recognized university.
- PhD: The admission in PhD program is based on written tests and interviews conducted by Vikram University.
- M.Phil: The admission in M.Phil program is based on written tests and interviews conducted by Vikram University.
Vikram University PhD Admission 2022-23
There has been a notification issued by Vikram University regarding PhD admissions for the upcoming academic year. Admission depends on the score of the research entry test conducted. Interested can apply at https://vikram.mponline.gov.in/. In order to take the PhD Entrance Test, one must enroll by 22 February 2022.
Vikram University Admission 2022-23 Last Date
|Online registration for UG & PG courses||13 May 2022|
|Last date for Vikram University Admission||30 June 2022|
Vikram University Application Form 2022
Vikram University Application forms are now out for session 2022-23. The application form of various offered programs are now available online on Vikram University portal. Forms can filled by clicking here.
Application Form Fee: To fill the application form at Vikram University, the unreserved category students will have to deposit 750 rupees as registration fee.
Steps To Remember: Vikram University Application Form
- The applicant would fill the admission form online.
- The applicant can select more than one course/programme/college in the online application form.
- Registered mobile number and email id should belong to the applicant only.
- Applicants can correct the details filled in the application form before the deposit of the fee.
- Shorlisted students in the Vikram University admission merit list will need to reach the university with print forms, attested copies, and original documents.
- However, While applying through an online application form, the students are requested to upload clear and scan PP photos and signatures in Jpg format.
Vikram University Admission Process 2022: How to Apply?
Step 1: Visit the portal of the Vikram University Admission – https://vikram.mponline.gov.in/
Step 2: Left below in the Quick Link a button given as “Online Services”
Step 3: Press the button to redirect to the admission portal
Step 4: Applicant may enrol by using the “Register” button on the above right
Step 5: Initiate the application by adding the basic details includes Email and Mobile number
Step 6: Use Mobile Number and Password to Log In Admission Registration Account
Step 7: Mark programme to pursue and answer the questions appear in the next tab
Step 8: The next section of comprises Academic/Qualifying and Personal details
Step 9: Next tab awaits a Fee Deposit on your selected programme
Step 10: By clicking on “Pay Now” button, the applicant can redirect himself/herself to the university’s payment gateway
Step 11: Pay with any of the Debit Card, Credit Card, or Net Banking
Step 12: Payment Status shall reflect with status as “Success” for the fee deposit
Step 13: Down below in the next tab, the students shall require to press the declaration button stand as “I Agree & Accept”
Step 14: Select Course and College by clicking on the “Apply for other colleges/course/subject” button
Step 15: “Download” or “Print Form” for further need
Documents Required for Vikram University Admission
- Passport size photograph
- Age proof
- Previous academic records
- Experience certificate if available
- BPL certificate if available
- Category certificate
Vikram University PG Courses & Eligibility
Vikram University Admission: Offered BE, B.Lib.Sc Courses
|BE||Electronics and Communication||10+2|
|BE||Electrical and Electronics||10+2|
|BA||Political Science||10+2 40%|
Vikram University Admission: Offered MCA, MBA Courses
|MA||Ancient Indian History Culture and Archeology||BA|
|M.Com||Financial Analysis & Control||B.Com|
Vikram University Admission: Offered PG Diploma Courses
|PG Diploma||Yoga Education and Philosophy||Graduate|
|PG Diploma||Heritage Management||Graduate|
|PG Diploma||Tourism and Hotel Management||Graduate|
|PG Diploma||Remote Sensing and GIS||Graduate|
|PG Diploma||Ground Water Management||Graduate|
Vikram University Admission Facilities
- University computer center
- University science and instrumentation center
- Maharaja Jiwaji Rao Library
- University press
- Physical education and sports department.
- Works department of University.
- Health care
- Postal services
Vikram University Placement Opportunity
Vikram University is proposing placement opportunities for the eligible students in sectors such as engineering, management, computer science, applications, pharmacy, MSW, environment management, and botany with the association of multiple organizations.
Vikram University Contact Details
- Address: University Road, Madhav Bhavan, Near Vikram Vatika, Ujjain, Madhya Pradesh 456010, India
- Contact Number: 07342514270
- E-mail: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Source: Official Website
Be the first to leave a review.