Vikram University Admission 2022-23: The academic year admission cycle of the Vikram University for the 2022-23 session will start in August tentatively. The applicants would pick any UG and PG course in the session. BCA, BSC, BA, LLM, MBA, BTECH, and more will remain highlighted for admission. All admissions in the Vikram University shall be followed through merit or directions of the MP govt. Minimum a student has to attain 12th, and bachelor’s degree for applying in UG, or PG admissions. The window of admissions at Vikram University will be opened online.
Therefore, the students can begin and conclude the admission process of Vikram University while staying in their conform zone.
Fee: There is no fee to be payable for admission registration in the first year by any reserved or special category applicants. Unreserved category students will have to deposit 100 rupees in Vikram University Admission registration for the academic year 2022-23. Applicants can seek a complete course list of Vikram University by pressing the university name
Vikram University was established on 1st March 1957. The University is located in Ujjain, Madhya Pradesh. The university offers courses in the fields like arts, social sciences, commerce, science, engineering, life sciences, physical education, agriculture, banking & finance, law, and many more. Courses like BA, BCom, BBA, MA, MCom & more are offered by Vikram University. Admission to these course is based on entrance exam score & merit basis
Vikram University Admission Highlights
|University Name||Vikram University|
|Admission Process||Entrance and Merit-Based|
|Location||Ujjain, Madhya Pradesh, India|
|Also Known As||Vikram University|
|University Type||State University|
|Application Form||Vikram University Application Form|
|Fee||Vikram University Fee structure|
Vikram University Admission 2022-23
Vikram university admission will soon start admission for session 2022-23. The University admits students for some courses based on marks scored by them in the entrance test or the qualifying exams of the previous degree.
|Courses Admission 2021-22|
|Arts Courses||Education Course|
|Certificate Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Commerce Course||Management Courses|
|Diploma Course||Paramedical Courses|
|Doctor Courses||PG Courses|
|Vocational Courses||Science Courses|
Vikram University UG Admission
- BA: Bachelor of Arts (B.A) is a three years undergraduate course. It is one of the most preferred courses among the 12th pass out students. The available specializations include Archaeology, Economics, Political Science and other language courses.
- BSc: Bachelor of Science is a three years undergraduate course that deals with science subjects such as mathematics, physics and chemistry. The BSc course admission is based on a qualifying 12th examination with PCM.
- BBA: The BBA course admission is based on the score secured in the qualifying 12th examination with a minimum of 50% marks.
- B.Pharm: The university conducts its entrance test for admission in this course.
- Bachelor of Engineering (BE): The entry in the BE program through DTE Bhopal counselling.
- BCA: Eyeing on pursuing a career in information technology, applications, and software in one go, what better choice would candidates have than a bachelor of computer applications. The course offered by Vikram University requires basic eligibility of 10+2 from the recognized board of India. Here fees for the boys (INR 18521) and girls (INR 18331) students are slightly different.
- BCOM: Willing to enter the world of commerce where some serious job opportunities exist, what better choice would right be than BCom. Vikram University offers the program at a minimum fee of INR 11521 for boys and 11331 for girls. Aspirants may apply for the program after 10+2 or equivalent.
Vikram University PG Admission
- MCA: Only graduates in BCA or relevant fields can apply in the MCA, a postgraduate program. The program offers higher education in computer technology, and a learner could work as a software engineer. Web developers etc., under MNCs or government organizations, earn an attractive salary to make life comfortable. Vikram University proposes the course with a fee of INR 36021 for boys and INR 35831 for girls.
- MCOM: Choosing a commerce stream in bachelor’s will guide you here at a postgraduate degree program called MCOM. The learners who established themselves in the basics of accounts, economics, mathematics, and language courses, have an opportunity to enhance their learning and enter the professions such as chartered accountant, computer secretary, and Join the MNCs for an accountant, etc., The Vikram University offers the course with a minimum fee of rupees 11521 for boys, and 11331 to girl students.
- MBA: Admission to MBA programs is made through the DTE Bhopal entrance exam.
- MSc: The student’s complete graduation with a recognized university.
- PhD: The admission in PhD program is based on written tests and interviews conducted by VU.
- M.Phil: The admission in M.Phil program is based on written tests and interviews conducted by VU.
Vikram University Application Form Process 2022
ABVV offers a go-to opportunity to applicants for applying for admission in any of its offered courses by taking advantage of the online/digital option. In order to out and out finish the admission process, the students require to understand some key instructions to keep away from the mistakes that might cost them the admission candidature.
Understanding the need of the student, we have presented a direction by following which a student comfortably reaches and completes the admission process of ABVV.
Steps To Remember: Application Form ABVV
- The applicant would fill the admission form of ABVV online.
- The fee amount is 50 rupees for the ABVV online application form.
- The applicant can select more than one course/programme/college in the online application form.
- Registered mobile number and email id should belong to the applicant only.
- Applicants can correct the details filled in the application form before the deposit of the fee.
- Shorlisted students in the ABVV admission merit list will need to reach the university with print forms, attested copies, and original documents.
- However, While applying through an online application form, the students are requested to upload clear and scan PP photos and signatures in Jpg format.
Stages: Application Form ABVV
Step 1: Visit the admission portal of the ABVV
Step 2: Left below in the Quick Link a button given as “Online Services”
Step 3: Press the button to redirect to the ABVV admission portal
Step 4: Applicant may enrol by using the “Register” button on the above right
Step 5: Initiate the application by adding the basic details includes Email and Mobile number
Step 6: Use Mobile Number and Password to Log In ABVV Admission Registration Account
Step 7: Mark programme to pursue and answer the questions appear in the next tab
Step 8: The next section of ABVV comprises Academic/Qualifying and Personal details
Step 9: Next tab awaits a Fee Deposit on your selected programme
Step 10: By clicking on ABVV “Pay Now” button, the applicant can redirect himself/herself to the university’s payment gateway
Step 11: Pay with any of the Debit Card, Credit Card, or Net Banking
Step 12: Payment Status shall reflect with status as “Success” for the fee deposit
Step 13: Down below in the next tab, the students shall require to press the declaration button stand as “I Agree & Accept”
Step 14: Select Course and College by clicking on the “Apply for other colleges/course/subject” button
Step 15: “Download” or “Print Form” for further need
- Passport size photograph
- Age proof
- Previous academic records
- Experience certificate if available
- BPL certificate if available
- Category certificate
Vikram University PG Courses & Eligibility
Vikram University BE, B.Lib.Sc Courses & Eligibility
|BE||Electronics and Communication||10+2|
|BE||Electrical and Electronics||10+2|
|BA||Political Science||10+2 40%|
Vikram University MCA, MBA Courses & Eligibility
|MA||Ancient Indian History Culture and Archeology||BA|
|M.Com||Financial Analysis & Control||B.Com|
Vikram University PG Diploma Courses & Eligibility
|PG Diploma||Yoga Education and Philosophy||Graduate|
|PG Diploma||Heritage Management||Graduate|
|PG Diploma||Tourism and Hotel Management||Graduate|
|PG Diploma||Remote Sensing and GIS||Graduate|
|PG Diploma||Ground Water Management||Graduate|
- University computer center
- University science and instrumentation center
- Maharaja Jiwaji Rao Library
- University press
- Physical education and sports department.
- Works department of University.
- Health care
- Postal services
Vikram University is proposing placement opportunities for the eligible students in sectors such as engineering, management, computer science, applications, pharmacy, MSW, environment management, and botany with the association of multiple organizations.
- Address: University Road, Madhav Bhavan, Near Vikram Vatika, Ujjain, Madhya Pradesh 456010, India
- Contact Number: 07342514270
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
- Source: Official Website
Be the first to leave a review.