VKSU Admission 2021-22: Veer Kunwar Singh University is a public university in the city of Arrah in the state of Bihar, India. VKSU was established in 1992. and the various programs offered such as Humanities, Arts, Sciences, and Commerce. MA, M.Com, MBA, MCA & M.Sc, etc., are the PG Courses available to candidates for admission in the session. It is recognized by University Grants Commission (UGC).
|VKSU University||VKSU Fee Structure|
The university has opened the registration process for BA, BBA, LLB, B.Com & B.Sc and B.Ed. For UG level B.Sc and BBA come on with many specializations in the university; aspirants can choose any occupation as per their desire. PG courses also give the option of fields to the aspirants. The courses are open to those only who are eligible for them.
- 12 August 2021: For UG and MEd programme 2020-21 online admission closed. and the last date of application form was till 10 August 2021. (Source)
Veer Kunwar Singh University Highlights
|University Name||Veer Kunwar Singh University|
|Short Name of University||VKSU|
|Admission Process||Entrance/Merit Based|
|Admission Mode||Online & Offline|
|Type of University||State University|
|Last Date to Apply||Soon Announced|
|Recognized/Affiliated by||NCTE, AICTE, NAAC, UGC|
VKSU Admission 2021-22
There is also a criterion which the UG & PG candidates will have to follow. Eligibility criteria for UG & PG admission at VKSU are as given below:
- BSc, BA, BBA: Candidates for these courses will meet the minimum eligibility criteria: minimum of 50% marks in the intermediate exam.
- B.Com, BA: Candidates for B.Com or BA course will also earn 50% marks in their 12th grade.
- MA: Candidates will have to come with a Bachelor’s degree. Their degree should be in the relevant subjects.
- M.Sc: Candidates must have done their B.Sc in the relevant subjects.
- M.Com: Candidates will need a B.Com degree to proceed.
- MBA: Candidates can come up with any Bachelor’s degree.
- MCA: Candidates must have read Mathematics as a major at UG or intermediate level.
- Ph.D.: Candidates who want to apply for a Ph.D. must have scored 55% in the relevant PG degree.
|Course Admission 2021 -22|
|Arts Courses||Education Course|
|Certificate Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Commerce Course||Management Courses|
|Diploma Course||Paramedical Courses|
|Doctor Courses||PG Courses|
|Vocational Courses||Science Courses|
VKSU Admission 2021 Last Date
|Start of Online Registration VKSU||1st Week of Aug 2021|
|Last Date of VKSU Online Registration||4th week of Aug 2021|
|UG,PG Courses Application Forms Starts date||Aug 2021|
|VKSU Entrance Exam 2021||Sep 2021|
|UG,PG Courses Application Forms Starts date||1st week of Sep 2021|
VKSU Application Form Process 2021
- The university offers all kinds of courses, including Science, Commerce, Law, and Humanities.
- Along with all the UG and PG courses, the university also runs exchange programs.
- The candidates will first visit the official website of the VKSU for Admission.
- They will fill the application form and submit it.
- For general and SC/ST candidates, they will also have to pay the application fee, INR 700 and 500, for general and SC/ST candidates, respectively.
- They will also need photographs and signatures.
- The candidates must need the registration number and a copy of the filled application form for further reference.
Candidates can apply with the following documents:
- Marks sheet of matriculation and intermediate.
- A domicile certificate is required.
- Candidates will also need a medical certificate.
- Photographs are also required.
- A permanent Certificate.
- The proof of address.
- A PAN card will also be required.
- Candidates will also provide the PAN card.
- A category certificate is also needed.
VKSU MA Specializations & Eligibility
|MA (NGO Management)||2 years||Graduation with arts|
|MA (Operations Research)||2 years||Graduation with arts|
|MA (Philosophy)||2 years||Graduation with arts|
|MA (Political Science)||2 years||Graduation with arts|
|MA (Public Administration)||2 years||Graduation with arts|
|MA (Public Relations)||2 years||Graduation with arts|
|MA (Rural Development)||2 years||Graduation with arts|
|MA (Social Work)||2 years||Graduation with arts|
|MA (Sociology)||2 years||Graduation with arts|
|MA (Tourism Management)||2 years||Graduation with arts|
Address: Ara Bihar-802301
Contact No.: +91-6182-239369, 9661566208, 8651820688
Email: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
Source: Official Website
If you want more information, please visit the official website of the university.
|University Admission 2021-22||College Admission Fee 2021-22|
|Exams||Universities in India|
|University Fee||ITI Admission|
Apply Course After 12th