VKSU Admission 2022-23: Veer Kunwar Singh University is a public university, located in the city of Arrah, Bihar. VKSU was established in 1976 and it is offering various programs in Humanities, Arts, Sciences, and Commerce such as MA, M.Com, MBA, MCA & M.Sc, etc., are the PG Courses available to candidates for admission in the session. It is recognized by University Grants Commission (UGC).
VKSU will soon announce registration process for BA, BBA, B.Sc, LLB, B.Com and B.Ed. For UG level B.Sc and BBA come on with many specializations in the university; aspirants can choose any occupation as per their desire. PG courses also give the option of fields to the aspirants. The courses are open to those only who are eligible for them.
Veer Kunwar Singh University Highlights
|University Name||Veer Kunwar Singh University|
|Short Name of University||VKSU|
|Admission Process||Entrance/Merit Based|
|Admission Mode||Online & Offline|
|Fee Structure||VKSU Fee Structure|
|Type of University||State University|
|Admission Start||Soon Announced|
|Recognized/Affiliated by||NCTE, AICTE, NAAC, UGC|
VKSU Admission 2022-23
Veer Kunwar Singh University offers various UG, PG courses in different specializations. The university provides faculties in numerous fields like social science, commerce, humanities, law & science. The eligibility criteria for admission in each program are different, and candidates can apply for admission in MBA programs. The minimum eligibility criteria are to have a bachelor’s degree in any management stream or equivalent from any UGC recognized at the University of India.
VKSU Application Form Process 2022-23
- The university offers all kinds of courses in the fields of Science, Commerce, Law, and Humanities.
- Along with all the UG and PG courses, the university also runs exchange programs.
- The candidates need to visit the official website of the VKSU for Admission.
- They will fill the application form and submit it.
- Student also have to pay the application fee of INR 700 and INR 500, for general and SC/ST students respectively.
- The candidates must need the registration number and a copy of the filled application form for further reference.
|Courses Admission 2021-22|
|Arts Courses||Education Course|
|Certificate Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Commerce Course||Management Courses|
|Diploma Course||Paramedical Courses|
|Doctor Courses||PG Courses|
|Vocational Courses||Science Courses|
Candidates can apply with the following documents:
- Marks sheet of matriculation and intermediate.
- A domicile certificate is required.
- Candidates will also need a medical certificate.
- Photographs are also required.
- A permanent Certificate.
- The proof of address.
- A PAN card will also be required.
- Candidates will also provide the PAN card.
- A category certificate is also needed.
VKSU MA Specializations & Eligibility
|MA (NGO Management)||2 years||Bachelors degree in relevant subjects from any recognised university|
|MA (Operations Research)|
|MA (Political Science)|
|MA (Public Administration)|
|MA (Public Relations)|
|MA (Rural Development)|
|MA (Social Work)|
|MA (Tourism Management)|
VKSU Contact Details
- Address: Ara Bihar-802301
- Contact No.: +91-6182-239369, 9661566208, 8651820688
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
- Official Website: https://vksu.ac.in/
Be the first to leave a review.