VSKU Admission 2021, The University is approved by NAAC and UGC. The entries are granted by the University on the basis of merit of marks scored by the applicants in their previous degree qualifying exams and an interview that is held in the university. The University offers many UG programs to the candidates after completion of higher secondary level education.
|VSK University||VSK University Application Form|
|VSK University Admission||VSK University Fee structure|
Some UG programs offered by the University are BA, BSc, B.Com, and BBA in different streams of arts and sciences. The entries in these UG programs are offered by the university generally in the 4th or 5th month annually. Aspirants can apply for entries in UG programs only by visiting the official website of the uni
The University also offers many programs to the candidate after graduation level. University offers MA, MSc M.Com, M.Phil, MBA, and Ph.D. degree programs to the candidate. The University has started the process of entries and the aspirants have a golden chance to adorn their future till 28th Oct 2021. The important dates regarding admissions are given below:
- Vijayanagara Sri Krishnadevaraya University Admission is a public institute that was established by the Government of Karnataka back in 2010.
- The “VSKUB” offers undergraduate, postgraduate, and Doctoral courses in the various fields of science, commerce, humanities, and management. Selection for the undergraduate programs is totally on merit, and for the postgraduate and doctoral courses, there is a round of counseling that will decide whom to select.
- The Vijayanagara Sri Krishnadevaraya University also has MOU’s with the reputed international universities/institutions in the country as well as abroad which helps the students to gain international exposure as well.
- Vijayanagara Sri Krishnadevaraya University for undergraduate programs is completely on a merit basis and for PG and Doctoral courses counseling will make the final decision.
Vijayanagara Sri Krishnadevaraya University Highlights
|Name||Vijayanagara Sri Krishnadevaraya University Admission 2021|
|University Type / Approved by||public/ UGC, NAAC|
|Entrance Test||National: CAT, ,MAT, CMAT|
|Admission Criteria||Merit-based +interview|
|Other Facts||100 acre Campus Area|
|Boys hostel, girl hostel, Library, sports, café, auditorium, medical|
|Clubs for Students|
|No. of Courses||103+Courses Across 7 stream|
VSKU UG PG Course Admission
- BA: Vijayanagara Sri Krishnadevaraya University for those students who want to pursue their BA, must have passed 10+2 with at least 50% aggregate, and the admission will on a merit basis.
- BSc: For those students who want to pursue BSc must have at least 50% aggregate in 10+2, and the admission for this course will be on the merit base.
- BCom: Those candidates who want to take admission in BCom should have a minimum of 50% aggregate in 10+2, and afterward, the admission will be merit-based.
- BCA: Students who want to pursue their bachelor’s in BCA must have also a minimum of 50%aggregate in 10+2. And further, the selection will be based on merit.
- BHM: Candidates who want to do their bachelor’s degree in BHM must have at least 50% aggregate in 10+2 and the selection will be merit-based. Those who have a good score will prefer this course.
- Master of Arts: Those students who want to do their master’s degree in any Arts field must have at least 50% in the concerned subject and also have a minimum 50% aggregate in the bachelor’s degree. 5% will be given to the students of SC/ST students.
- Master of Science: Candidates who want to pursue their master’s in any science subject must have at least 50% marks in the concerned subject and having a minimum 50% aggregate in bachelor. Students of SC/ST will be given 5% relaxation in marks.
- MBA: A Candidate must have at least a 50% score in BCom/BMM degree and a 50% score in the graduate degree. A relaxation of 5% will be given to the students of SC/ST.
- MCom: Those candidates who want to pursue their master’s in MBA must have at least a 50% score in BCom/BMM degree and a 50% score in the graduate degree. A relaxation of 5% will be given to the students of SC/ST.
- M.Ed: Students who want their master’s in M.Ed must have passed B.Ed, BA, or BSc with a minimum score of 50%.
VSKU Application Process 2021
|Course Admission 2021 -22|
|Arts Courses||Education Course|
|Certificate Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Commerce Course||Management Courses|
|Diploma Course||Paramedical Courses|
|Doctor Courses||PG Courses|
|Vocational Courses||Science Courses|
The application form for admission can be obtained from any affiliated college of the university and submit it with the required documents.
- Take the application form from campus.
- Filling in the form and attaching documents is crucial for the pupil.
- Submit the form on campus.
- From all the affiliated select your college
- Marks sheet of the qualifying exam
- Photograph (passport size)
- Income certificate (if applicable)
- Caste certificate (if applicable)
|Last date of submission of the admission form||October 2021|
|Allotment of seats||October 2021|
|University Admission 2021-22||College Admission Fee 2021-22|
|Exams||Universities in India|
|University Fee||ITI Admission|
Apply Course After 12th