VTU Admission 2021-22: Visvesvaraya Technological University is named after notable Indian engineers, statesmen, scholars, and the recipient of the highest honor “Bharat Ratna” Sir Vesvesvaraya. Under its jurisdiction, there are 218 affiliated colleges. The university was awarded the “Best Quality leadership award” by the European Society for high-quality research. VTU is one of the best universities in Karnataka that offers various technical & research programs.
- 06/10/2021: Students of colleges affiliated with VTU can register for IBM Codeknack (Diversity Hiring). The registration process has been started, and the last date of registration is 16th October. Click here.
- 06/10/2021: The Ph.D. and MSc Engineering final examination timetables are released for more details. The examination will be held in October/November 2021. Check the details, click here.
- 06/10/2021: Students of shaikh college of engineering and technology and Jain A G M Institute of Technology will be transferred to other colleges. Students should reach the VTU campus on 8th October 2021 for the reallotment process. For more details, click here.
|VTU University||VTU University Application Form|
|VTU University Admission||VTU University Fee structure|
|University Name||Vesveswaraiah Technological University|
|University Type / Approved by||public/ UGC, AICTE, COA|
|Entrance Test||National: JEE Main, GATE, NATA, KMAT|
|Admission Criteria /||JEE Main, GATE, NATA, KMAT|
|Other Facts||47 ha Campus Area|
|Boys hostel, girl hostel, Library, sports, café, auditorium, medical|
|Clubs for Students|
VTU Admission 2021-22
If students are Interested to Get Admission to this University, First of all, students Have to Know About Admission Criteria. If a candidate wishes to take admission in Visvesvaraya technological university is provided offline admission mode facility if you want to take admission kindly visit the university admission center and take the application form and fill the all required and correct information in an application form along with the required documents and submit the university admission office. After completing all processes, students can pay the application fee through demand draft or cash.
VTU is a top-level state University presenting UG, PG, and Ph.D. courses. It is correlated with UGC and AICTE. Its selection procedure is test and merit-dependent.
VTU UG Admission
- B.Tech/BE entrance criteria are 12th level grades and scores of JEE main exam.
- B.Arch requirement for admission is 10+2 level and NATA exam scores.
- B.Plan process for admission is 10+2 level and grades of the NATA examination.
VTU PG Admission
- M.Tech criteria for entrance is a graduate degree in science stream and PGCET/GATE scores.
- M.Arch entrance requirement is a graduation degree in a related stream and marks of the Gate Test or PGCET test.
- MBA admission process is a graduate degree and grades of the CAT or MAT exam.
- MCA acceptability process is a graduate degree and PGCET marks.
- PGDHCM eligibility is a graduate degree score.
VTU Application Form Process 2021
|Course Admission 2021 -22|
|Arts Courses||Education Course|
|Certificate Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Commerce Course||Management Courses|
|Diploma Course||Paramedical Courses|
|Doctor Courses||PG Courses|
|Vocational Courses||Science Courses|
VTU Admission 2021 Application forms are available both in online and offline forms. Whether you take it from campus, or you can download it also from the University website.
- Visit the university website
- Open the application form
- Select your course
- Fill it with the required details
- Attached to mention documents
- Pay the requisite fee of VTU Application 2021
- Submit the form and note down your registration number
VTU Admission Visvesvaraya technological university application form for admission can be obtained from the main campus to fill the required data, attached the required documents, and submit it to the University campus.
- Visvesvaraya technological university Admission Doc
- Marks sheet of the qualifying exam
- Photograph (passport size)
- Identity card
- Migration certificate (if applicable)
VTU BBA Courses, Duration & Eligibility
|BBA (Airport Management)||3 years||12th pass with 45%|
|BBA (Logistics Management)||3 years||12th pass with 45%|
|BBA (Management)||3 years||12th pass with 45%|
|BBA (Marketing and Finance)||3 years||12th pass with 45%|
|BBA (Marketing)||3 years||12th pass with 45%|
|BBA (Mass Media and Communication)||3 years||12th pass with 45%|
|BBA Banking||3 years||12th pass with 45%|
|BBA Networking||3 years||12th pass with 45%|
|BBA Telecommunication||3 years||12th pass with 45%|
|BBA (Banking and Finance)||3 years||12th pass with 45%|
|BBA (Banking and Insurance)||3 years||12th pass with 45%|
|BBA (Computer Applications)||3 years||12th pass with 45%|
|BBA (Digital Marketing)||3 years||12th pass with 45%|
- Address: Jnana Sangama, VTU Main Rd, Visvesvaraya Technological University, Machhe, Belagavi, Karnataka 590018, India
- Phone: 08312405454
- Email: email@example.com
- Source: Official Website
|University Admission 2021-22||College Admission Fee 2021-22|
|Exams||Universities in India|
|University Fee||ITI Admission|
Apply Course After 12th