YCMOU Admission 2021-22: YCMOU stands for Yashwantrao Chavan Maharashtra Open University is the best university in India providing open education. This university came into existence in the year 1989.
UGC approves the university, and many institutes have signed the affiliation with YCMOU. The university offers many degree programs and courses to the candidates at the UG level of education and the PG level of education.
The university allows the candidates to apply for admissions through the virtual mode of registration via the official site of the university. The admissions are granted by the university in most of the courses is offered based on their performance in qualifying exams.
For the remaining courses, admissions are granted based on the entrance test. It will organize entries for courses such as BA, BCA, BBA, B.Com, BSc, BLISc, BSc MLT, MSc, MA, MPH, MLISc, MBA and so on
|University Name||Yashwantrao Chavan Maharashtra Open University|
|Established | Type||1989 | State|
|Location||Nasik, Maharashtra, India|
|Admission Procedure||Entrance and Merit-Based|
|Offered Programs||UG, PG, and Doctorate|
|Fee submission||Demand Draft and Online|
|Facilities Available||Hostel. Library. Lab. Café. Medical.|
|Admission Helpdesk||(0253) 2230716/2280058/2230013|
|Email for firstname.lastname@example.org|
YCMOU Admission 2021-22
The Admission process for the academic session 2021-22 in UG & PG Programmes under YCMOU( Yashwantrao Chavan Maharashtra Open University) had started back then in July 2021. As per the recent update over the official site, the last date of acquiring admission in the 2021 session has extended till 31st October 2021, which means candidates have more time than ever to register for their likeable courses. The University has also placed a prospectus for the candidates to help them out through admission. The candidate must read the norms and eligibility section before heading towards the registration process.
The YCMOU organises entrance test for professional courses like MBA & MPH, The entrance test is known as common entrance test. The entrance examination fee for the MBA & MPH is 500 INR, and For B.ED, it is 400 INR. The University has a sound vision to multiply via some interesting courses like Professional, Technical, and Liberal Education. The addition of these courses in distance learning will help the candidate as well as the university flourishing.
|Course Admission 2021 -22|
|Arts Courses||Education Course|
|Certificate Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Commerce Course||Management Courses|
|Diploma Course||Paramedical Courses|
|Doctor Courses||PG Courses|
|Vocational Courses||Science Courses|
The minimum qualification requires for UG is not more than 10+2. Still, for Post-Graduate, it is a bachelor’s Degree in a concerned subject with a precise percentage needed according to the Programme (mostly 50% or aggregates).
YCMOU UG Admission
YCMOU Admission offers a lot of different UG programs in the fields of Management, Science, Education, Commerce, etc.
- The various specializations offered by the YCMOU in this field are; Construction Practices, Interior Design, Business Information System, Hospitality Studies & Catering Sciences, Regular, Media Graphics & Animation, Fire & Safety Studies, Industrial Science, Fashion Design, Industrial Drug Sciences, Automotive Techniques, Facility Services, Hospitality & Tourism Studies.
- To be eligible in Regular specialization, you need to pass the 10+2 or D.Ed. The fields like Fashion Design, BIS (Business Information System), Safety and fire studies, Facility Services, Graphics media and animation, and lastly, Interior Designing are solely eligible for the students passing the pattern of 10+2 examination in similar subjects.
- For construction practices, you need to pass the 10+2 exam or only be 10th pass with a preparatory program. For specializations like Tourism and Hospitality Studies, Industrial Science, Catering Science and Hospitality studies, Industrial Drug Sciences and lastly the Automotive Techniques are required to pass in the pattern of 10+2 exams. You should also have science subjects inside the stream of science.
The two specializations offered in BSc Agriculture are:
Eligibility: To be eligible to take admission in either of the two specializations, you need to clear the 10+2 exam with a science stream.
For these three courses, the candidates only need to pass the 10+2 examination with PCB or need to pass the SSC with the preparatory exam.
There are three general specializations:
Eligibility: To be eligible for either of the three specializations, you need to pass the 10+2 examination.
The specializations offered in BA are as under:
- Value & Spirituality
- Mass Communication & Journalism
- Consumer Services
Eligibility Criteria: Passing the 10+2 examination is the essential requirement to be eligible for admission in any of the fields mentioned above.
Two specializations are offered in the B.Com course
- Cooperative Management
Eligibility Criteria: For the general specialization, you need to pass the 10+2 examination, but for Cooperative Management, you need to pass the 10+2 with a 2-year Certificate or Diploma.
- Eligibility Criteria: Aviation, Hospitality, and Travel & tourism are the specializations offered in BBA, and the only thing required to be eligible for admission is to have an intermediate pass.
- Eligibility Criteria: There is a General specialization in the B.Ed course which requires you to have a Graduation degree with D.Ed, or you can also have another Post Graduate Degree.
YCMOU Admission 2021 Last Date
|UG Admission Last Date||31 August 2021 (closed)|
|PG Admission Last Date||31 August 2021 (closed)|
|B Ed Admission Last Date||15 September 2021 (closed)|
YCMOU PG Admission
There are different Post Graduate courses offered by YCMOU in different departments.
- MPH Program admission is based on the entrance exam taken by the YCMOU
- The merit list is based on the eligibility criteria and the entrance test scores.
There are three main specializations offered in MSc
- Agricultural Extension
- Environmental Science
Eligibility: To be eligible for admission in agricultural extension, you need to have a BSc degree in agriculture. The final selection for the students is independent of the position gained in the Merit. For Environmental Science, you need a B.Sc degree in the relevant field, and then the selection will be based on the last qualifying exam. For Mathematics, you need a degree of B.Sc, B.Tech, BA, or B.E. The selection process is the same as Mathematics.
You need one of the following degrees to be eligible for MPH
Candidate selection lies overall on the YCMOU test.
MA (Distance Education)
Eligibility Criteria: You only need a graduation degree if you want to study MA. and the selection criteria are to qualify in the merit list.
The five specializations present in MA are
- Public Service
For specialization in the Education field, you only need to have a graduation or a B.Ed degree while for English, Hindi, Marathi, Public Service, you only need any Graduation degree. The final selection is solely based on the qualifying examination merit list.
MCom & M.Lib.Sc
You need the following degrees to be eligible for MCom
Eligibility Criteria: For M.Lib.Sc, you need a degree in B.Lib.Sc. For specialization for both M.Com & M.Lib.Sc, you need to be on Merit in the qualifying exam.
You are only allowed to take admission in MBA if you have passed the Bachelor’s Degree for a min of three years in any of the UGC or AIU-recognized institutes. The other requirement is to have at least 50% marks for general students and 45% for disabled ones.
Only then you will be granted admission to MBA. The selection of the candidates in an MBA is based upon their performance in the entrance examination which is conducted by the university. There is a separate MCQ-based test taken by the university for MBA admissions. There are the following sections included:
- Reading Comprehension
- Verbal Ability
- Business Date Interpretation
- Business Judgement
- Numerical Ability
- Business Application
BSc+Advanced Diploma In Fashion Design: The advanced diploma in fashion design is a two year advanced diploma course with a minimum of 10+2 from any college or equivalent test
- Duration: 2 years
- Eligibility: 10+2 level passed or relevant degree too.
YCMOU Diploma Admission
Diploma in Mass Communication & Journalism
- The university offers a diploma in mass communication through distance learning to those students who are doing an internship after 12th or graduation in the communication and technology field but do not have any certification regarding it. The university is giving a chance to earn accreditation while gaining practical knowledge. The students can apply for admission to the course online.
YCMOU Certificate Courses Admission
YCMOU offers one-year and two-year Diploma courses in a lot of different specializations. The admission in this category is purely based upon Merit.
There are a lot of different specializations available for Certificates:
- Counselor Training
- Arogya Mitra
- Human Rights
- Office Tools
- Foundation in Agriculture
- Visual Basic
- Self-Help Group Facilitator
- Computerized Financial Accounting
- Web Designing
- Computer Fundamentals
- Data Structure
- Expertise in C
- Computer Operation for Blind
- Value Education
- Water Management
- English Language
Eligibility Criteria: For most of the specializations in the Certificate course, you don’t need a Bachelor’s degree, you only need to have an SSC certificate. The selection criteria in the Certificate course are based upon the candidate’s performance in the final qualifying examination.
YCMOU Application Form Process 2021
Inside the Association there are located in Nashik, Maharashtra the University is an open learning university that was set up in 1989 with the title of YCMOU and now it offers the courses of PG Diploma, UG, Diploma, Certificate, PG courses under its 8 various colleges. Application forms are available on site of the university.
- Visit the YCMOU site in order to get the prospectus by paying a fee of INR 300 and an application fee of INR 120.
- The publication of the merit list will be put out at the online site and the candidates can collect the material of study from their study centre that has been allotted to them.
- YCMOU has put out the list of candidates that are on merit and had applied for entry to the agriculture degree and the Horticulture UG PG degrees.
- The online certificate courses offered by the university are open for application form submissions.
- The main exam qualifying aspirants list has been put out by the university on the official site of the university for the course MBA.
- The University of YCMOU has postponed the last date of the application form to the courses of UG PG level.
- The last date of submitting application forms now is 31 Oct 2021. The interested candidates can check out and apply for entry online.
A list of documents YCMOU admission must be uploaded with the form:
- Mark sheets and degrees
- Character and caste certificate
- Date of Birth Proof
- Last Qualifying Exam Marksheet.
- Birth Certificate.
- Passport size photograph.
- SC/ST certificate.
- Certificate of PWD.
- Address Proof.
- Transfer and nationality Certificate.
- Passport size photo
The Controller of Examinations takes all the steps regarding the examination dates, whether online or offline, all the practical dates, etc. The examination panel conducts exams annually of almost more than 400 different subjects. The students of all different years get an admit card required to show before entering the examination hall. The hall ticket works as an identity and shows that the student is eligible to attempt the exam. The examination department generally declares the result after 45 days of the last exam date.
- Address: Dnyangangotri Near Gangapur Dam, Govardhan, Nashik, Maharashtra-422222, India
- Phone Number: 0253-2231714 / 0253-2231715
- Fax: 0253-2230470
- Email: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Official Website: www.ycmou.ac.in
|University Admission 2021-22||College Admission Fee 2021-22|
|Exams||Universities in India|
|University Fee||ITI Admission|
Apply Course After 12th