YMCA University of Science & Technology Admission 2021-22: JC Bose University of Science And Technology, also known as the YMCA UST, was set up in Faridabad in Haryana as a status state university. The University was built in the year of 1969. JEE Main is the basis of entry for B.Tech, whereas NATA is the base of access for B.Arch. The integrated MBA, M.Sc, and other courses required Candidates to have cleared 12th grade with min. 50% scores in the relevant subjects.
|YMCA University||YMCA Application Form|
|YMCA Admission||YMCA Fee Structure|
The minimum eligibility in the UG course is to have done 12th with valid scores and the required entry exam, while admission in the PG course required marks for a Masters’s degree.
JC Bose University of Science and Technology (YMCA UST) is a non-profit university in Faridabad, Haryana, a rural university. Accredited Class “A” by the NAAC, Five USM YMCA technical programs, viz. B.Tech. For entrance into the university, several diploma applications.
- 18 October 2021: The university has opened admission for BTech courses for academic session 2021 from 18 October 2021.
- 18 October 2021: YMCA has released an important notice regarding the admission in BTech (lateral entry). The counselling regarding the vacant seats will be organised on 22 October 2021. Click here to get more information.
YMCA University of Science & Technology Highlights
|University Name||YMCA University of Science & Technology|
|Type/Approved by||State | UGC, NAAC|
|Entrance Exam||NATA, GATE, JEE Main|
|Types of Programs||Bachelors, Masters, M.Phil, Ph.D., & Diploma|
|Application Mode | Fees||Online & Offline | INR|
YMCA University Admission 2021-22
YMCA University of Science & Technology refers to as YMCA university. This institute was granted access to function and existence on the map in the year 1969. This institute is counted among the oldest university of India and has somehow managed to make a stand in the list of colleges approved & accredited by UGC & NAAC India, respectively. Based on authentication from UGC, it can be declared an approved & legal centre of education in India. This university admits its candidates in all the courses based on their scores on the entrance test.
YMCA University of Science & Technology UG Admission
- BSc: 10+2 should be clear with valid scores. Candidates must be from the PCMB backdrop. They must have an entry test cleared.
- BTech: The candidate must be +2 cleared. They must have JEE Main valid scores. They require to be on merit. They may also have to go through counselling.
- BSc (Hons): 10+2 is the minor requirement. They must have PCMB of 12th. Candidates should be on merit in qualifying.
- BBA: Candidates have to be on merit. They must also have to clear 12th. Qualifying exam merit is vital.
- BCA: Candidates must be on qualifying merit. They must have a clearance of +2.
YMCA University of Science & Technology PG Admission
- MTech: The candidate must get through GATE. They must have a b.tech or Bs. IT, BSc degree.
- MBA: The candidate can be of any backdrop. They must have a bachelor’s degree with valid scores. They must be on merit in asking for an exam.
- MSc: BSc. is required. The candidate must have merit scores. They must get through GATE with valid scores.
- MCA: University entry test passing is needed. The candidate must have a bachelor’s in the relative area. They must be on merit.
- MA: Qualifying exam merit will consider. The candidate must have graduated in any field.
|Course Admission 2021 -22|
|Arts Courses||Education Course|
|Certificate Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Commerce Course||Management Courses|
|Diploma Course||Paramedical Courses|
|Doctor Courses||PG Courses|
|Vocational Courses||Science Courses|
YMCA University of Science & Technology Admission 2021 Last Date
|Counselling date for PG||27 September 2021 (Closed)|
|Last date of PG admission||25 September 2021 (Closed)|
|Commencement of BTech 1sem. classes||10 October 2021 (Closed)|
|Commencement of UG and PG classes||1 October 2021 (Closed)|
|Commencement of MTech 1sem. classes||1 October 2021 (Closed)|
YMCA University Application Form: How to Apply?
There are libraries, medical aid, WiFi, an IT system, and cafes. The university gives out guest room aid, laboratories, and auditoriums. YMCA University of Science & Technology Admission can do through offline and online modes.
- The offline process demands a hard copy of the form
- They must fill it in; they must also submit the fees
- They must add up the asked for documents
- The online process demands an internet filled in copy of the form
- The candidate must fill It in, and they must also submit fee by net banking/cards
- They must scan and upload papers the papers
- Status proofs
- Entry test scoresheet
- Marksheet +2 and 10
- Medical, transfer, gap year certificates
- Degree – if asked
Ans. Those that have GATE, NET, SLET, UGC, CSIR (JRF), M.Phil level are exempt from the Ph.D. entry test for University.
Ans. Counseling is to be done by HSTES guidelines for the YMCA University of Science & Technology of B.Tech. Computer Engineering.
Ans. YMCA University of Science & Technology ranks on the 144th ranking for the Engineering section.
Q: What are the eligibility criteria for BA admission?
Ans: Candidates must be a 10+2 pass.
Q: Write the location of the university?
Ans: If we search for the location YMCA on google maps, it will be resulting somewhere in the city of Faridabad in the state of Haryana, within Indian borders
Q: What is the selection process for UG?
Ans: It is merit-based.
- Address: NH-2, Sector-6, Mathura Road, Faridabad- 121006 Haryana, India
- Phone Number: 0129-2310126
- Admission Helpline No.: 8826350209
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
- Source: Official Website
|University Admission 2021-22||College Admission Fee 2021-22|
|Exams||Universities in India|
|University Fee||ITI Admission|
Apply Course After 12th