YMCA University Admission 2022-23: YMCA will soon release the admission notice for session 2022. Generally, the University admits students to courses like BA, BBA, BCA, BTech, MTech, MBA, BVoc & Ph.D. more. JC Bose University of Science And Technology, also known as the YMCA UST, was set up in Faridabad in Haryana as a status state university. The University was built in 1969. JC Bose University of Science and Technology (YMCA UST) is a non-profit university in Faridabad, Haryana, a rural university. Accredited Class “A” by the NAAC.
YMCA University of Science & Technology Highlights
|University Name||YMCA University of Science & Technology|
|Type/Approved by||State | UGC, NAAC|
|Entrance Exam||NATA, GATE, JEE Main|
|Fee Structure||YMCA Fee Structure|
|Application||YMCA Application Form|
|Types of Programs||Bachelors, Masters, M.Phil, Ph.D., & Diploma|
|Application Mode | Fees||Online & Offline | INR|
YMCA University Admission 2022-23
JC Bose University of Science And Technology offers UG & PG courses based on both entry test & merit of qualifying degree. JEE Main is an entrance exam for entry to BTech. The BBA, B.Sc, and other courses required students to have cleared 12th grade with min. 50% scores in the relevant subjects. The minimum eligibility in the UG course is to have done 12th with valid scores and the required entry exam, while admission in the PG course required marks for a Masters’s degree. This university admits its candidates in all the courses based on their scores on the entrance test.
YMCA University Admission 2022 Last Date
|Counselling date for PG||September 2022|
|Last date of PG admission||September 2022|
|Commencement of BTech 1sem. classes||October 2022|
|Commencement of UG and PG classes||October 2022|
|Commencement of MTech 1sem. classes||October 2022|
YMCA University UG Admission
- BSc: 10+2 should be clear with valid scores. Candidates must be from the PCMB backdrop. They must have an entry test cleared.
BTech: The candidate must be +2 cleared. Students must be qualifying JEE Main with valid scores.
The university offers BTech in the following subjects.
- BTech Computer Engineering
- BTech Computer Engineering with specialization in Data Science
- BTech Information Technology
- BTech Mechanical Engineering
- BTech Robotics and Artificial Intelligence
- BTech Electrical Engineering
- BTech Electronics Engineering
- BTech Electronics & Communication Engineering
- BTech Electronics & Computer Engineering
- BTech Civil Engineering
- BTech Environmental Engineering
- BSc (Hons): You must have PCMB in the 12th standard with the required percentage. Candidates should be on merit in qualifying.
- BBA: Qualifying 10+2 examination with a minimum of 50% of marks.
- BCA: Candidates must be on qualifying merit and 10+2.
YMCA University PG Admission
|MTech||Studetns must pass a BTech or Bs. IT, BSc degree|
|MBA||BBA or Equivalent degree minimum required score|
|MSc||BSc with 50% marks|
|MCA||BCA or relevant qualificatons|
|MA||Graduation from any discipline|
YMCA University of Science & Technology Fees
|Course||Fee (Per Year)|
|B.Voc in Automobiles||25,000/-|
|B.Voc in Electrical||25,000/-|
|B.Voc in Web Development||25,000/-|
|B.Voc in Manufacturing||25,000/-|
|B.Voc in AMT||40,000/-|
|PG Diploma in Yoga and Naturopathy||25,000/-|
|PG Diploma (Data Science and Analytics)||95,500/|
YMCA University Application Form 2022: How to Apply?
There are libraries, medical aid, WiFi, an IT system, and cafes. The university gives out guest room aid, laboratories, and auditoriums. YMCA University of Science & Technology Admission can do through offline and online modes.
|Courses Admission 2021-22|
|Arts Courses||Education Course|
|Certificate Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Commerce Course||Management Courses|
|Diploma Course||Paramedical Courses|
|Doctor Courses||PG Courses|
|Vocational Courses||Science Courses|
- The offline process demands a hard copy of the form
- They must fill it in; they must also submit the fees
- They must add up the asked for documents
- The online process demands an internet filled in copy of the form
- The candidate must fill It in, and they must also submit fee by net banking/cards
- They must scan and upload papers the papers
- Status proofs
- Entry test scoresheet
- Marksheet +2 and 10
- Medical, transfer, gap year certificates
- Degree – if asked
YMCA University: How To Check Result?
- Open the official website of the YMCA Faridabad.
- Put the cursor over “Examination Section”, which appears on the right.
- Click on the “Resut” button, and you will be redirected to the result notification bar
- Choose the right declaration relevant to your result.
- A new page will appear containing two options, “Roll Number” and “Semester.”
- Would you mind filling in your examination roll number
- Select the semester relevant to you.
- After the process has been done, you will be able to see the updated result by the university
- Download and save the result for future reference.
Ans. Those that have GATE, NET, SLET, UGC, CSIR (JRF), M.Phil level are exempt from the Ph.D. entry test for University.
Ans. Counseling is to be done by HSTES guidelines for the YMCA University of Science & Technology of BTech. Computer Engineering.
Ans. YMCA University of Science & Technology ranks on the 144th ranking for the Engineering section.
Q: What are the eligibility criteria for BA admission?
Ans: Candidates must be a 10+2 pass.
Q: Write the location of the university?
Ans: If we search for the location YMCA on google maps, it will be resulting somewhere in the city of Faridabad in the state of Haryana, within Indian borders
Q: What is the selection process for UG?
Ans: It is merit-based.
YMCA Contact Details
- Address: NH-2, Sector-6, Mathura Road, Faridabad- 121006 Haryana, India
- Phone Number: 0129-2310126
- Admission Helpline No.: 8826350209
- Email: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Source: Official Website
Be the first to leave a review.