Yogi Vemana University Admission 2022-23: Yogi Vemana University is also known as YVU. It came into an appearance on Sep 9, 2006. It is located in the Kadapa district of Andhra Pradesh. Yogi Vemana University Admission has been based on the Entrance exam and merit-based. And online and offline modes are accepted in this university. YVU provides the UG, PG, and Ph.D. programs. Basic moral and ethical standards in the pursuit of knowledge and skills.
Yogi Vemana University Admission Latest Update
- Yogi Vemana University Admission is ongoing for PG Common Entrance Exam For the session 2022-23. (Registration Now)
Yogi Vemana University Highlights
|University Name||Yogi Vemana University|
|Yogi Vemana University Admission Process||Entrance/Merit Based|
|Location||Kadapa, Andhra Pradesh|
|Recognized/Affiliated by||AICTE, UGC, NAAC|
|Also Known As||YVU|
|University Type||Deemed University|
Yogi Vemana University Admission 2022-23
YVU is interrelated with UGC. It offers B.Tech, BSc, BA, B.Com, MJC, MSc, MA, and Ph.D. courses. The selection mode is both merit-based, and entrance-based depending on the type of course. Its selection criteria vary for different programs.
- B.Tech: Eligibility criteria is 10+2 level in a science discipline with 55% scores and grades obtained in the JEE Main exam.
- B.Com: Entrance procedure is intermediate level and merit at the intermediate level.
- BBA: Admission criteria are scores accomplished at the 10+2 level and merit at the 10+2 level. English is a compulsory subject at the 10+2 level.
- BA: For this course, you must have passed intermediate or 10+2 from a recognized institute. This course is three years long.
- BSc: If you are looking forward to taking Yogi Vemana University Admission in the BSc program, then you must have passed the intermediate or 10+2 exam in sciences from a recognized institute.
YVU offers a variety of postgraduate programs to students. For example, M.A, M.Com, MSc., M.Ed.etc Except for MSC integrated and PG diploma the PG courses in this University take two years of completion.
|UG and PG Course Admission 2022|
|Arts Courses||Engineering Course|
|Certificate course||Education Course|
|Commerce Course||Medical Course|
|Management course||Diploma Course|
- MA: YVU offers an MA in English, Telugu, Economics, History, and Political Sciences. For taking admission to the MA program, you must have a bachelor’s degree in any discipline.
- MSc: If you are looking forward to taking admission in the MSc program, then you must, Obtain a minimum of 50% marks in the qualifying exam, SC OR ST candidates must score a minimum of 45%
- M.Ed: For the M.Ed. In the program, candidates must have a bachelor’s degree in any discipline.
- M.Com: If you are looking forward to admission to the M.Com program, you must have a Bachelor’s degree in any discipline.
- MBA: Candidates looking forward to admission to the MBA program must have passed graduation in any discipline with at least 50% marks in aggregate. Edit option of online application data already submitted by
Yogi Vemana University Admission important Date
|Application form Out||15 June 2022|
|Last date for submission of Online Application||20-7-2022|
|Edit option of online application data||25-07-2022 to 29-07-2022|
Yogi Vemana University Application Form Process 2022-23
Those candidates who are interested in taking admission to Yogi Vemana University will follow this procedure:
- Go to the official website of YVU, Kadapa, which is given below:
- Go to apply online.
- Provide all the required details in the application form.
- Make the payment; you can pay through a debit card, credit card, or any online banking mode.
Following is the checklist of all the documents required to apply for YVUCET:
- Valid email and mobile number
- Class 10th and 12th marks sheet
- Graduation degree
- Passport size photographs
Yogi Vemana University Courses & Eligibility
Yogi Vemana University BSc Courses
|Course Name||Specialization||Eligibility Criteria|
|BSC (Physician Assistant)||3 years||12th PCM|
|BSC (Statistics)||3 years||12th PCM|
|B.SC Geography||3 years||12th PCM|
YVU University UG Courses & Eligibility
|Course||Specializations||Basic Eligibility Criteria|
|Integrated MSc.||Biotechnology and Bioinformatics||Intermediate in relevant subjects|
|Integrated MSc.||Earth Sciences||Intermediate in relevant subjects|
|BFA||Fine Arts||Intermediate in relevant subjects|
|BBA||–||Intermediate in relevant subjects|
|BA||Anthropology||Intermediate in relevant subjects|
|BA||Computer Applications||Intermediate in relevant subjects|
|BA||Economics||Intermediate in relevant subjects|
|BA||English||Intermediate in relevant subjects|
|BA||Geography||Intermediate in relevant subjects|
|BA||Hindi||Intermediate in relevant subjects|
|BA||History||Intermediate in relevant subjects|
|BA||Political Science||Intermediate in relevant subjects|
|BA||Public Administration||Intermediate in relevant subjects|
|BA||Sanskrit||Intermediate in relevant subjects|
|BA||Special Telugu||Intermediate in relevant subjects|
|BA||Special Urdu||Intermediate in relevant subjects|
|BSc||Bio-Chemistry||Intermediate in relevant subjects|
|BSc||Biotechnology||Intermediate in relevant subjects|
|BSc||Botany||Intermediate in relevant subjects|
|BSc||Chemistry||Intermediate in relevant subjects|
|BSc||Computer Science||Intermediate in relevant subjects|
|BSc||Electronics||Intermediate in relevant subjects|
|BSc||Geology||Intermediate in relevant subjects|
|BSc||Maths||Intermediate in relevant subjects|
|BSc||Microbiology||Intermediate in relevant subjects|
|BSc||Physics (NM)||Intermediate in relevant subjects|
|BSc||Physics (WM)||Intermediate in relevant subjects|
|BSc||Zoology||Intermediate in relevant subjects|
|B.P.Ed.||Physical Education||Intermediate in relevant subjects|
|B. Com||General||Intermediate in relevant subjects|
|B. Com||Computer Applications||Intermediate in relevant subjects|
YVU University PG Courses
|Course Name||Specialization||Eligibility Criteria|
|MSC||Botany||50% marks In the Part II examination|
|Material science & Nanotechnology|
|Genetics & Genomics|
|MSc||Biochemistry||50% marks In the Part II examination|
|MSc||Appl. Maths||50% marks In the Part II examination|
|M.P.Ed||Physical Education||Bachelor’s Degree in B.P.Ed|
|M.Ed||Education||Bachelor in relevant subject|
|M.Com||Commerce||Bachelor in a relevant subject|
|PG Diploma||Theatre Arts||Bachelor in a relevant subject|
|MJC||Communication & Journalism||Bachelor in relevant subject|
|MA||English||Bachelor in relevant subject|
|MA||Telugu||Bachelor in a relevant subject|
|MA||Political Science & Public Administration||Bachelor in relevant subject|
|MA||History & Archaeology||Bachelor in relevant subject|
|MA||Economics||Bachelor in relevant subject|
Courses Offered by YVU University
- History & Archaeology
- Political Science & Public Administration
- Communication & journalism
- Physical Education & Sports Sciences
- Environmental Sciences
- Genetics & Genomics
- Applied Mathematics
- Geology & Geoinformatics
- Material science & Nanotechnology
Five Year Integrated MSc Courses In Earth & Biotechnology
- PG Diploma In Theatre Arts
- Integrated MSc.Earth Science
- Bachelor Of Fine Arts
- Integrated MSc. Biotechnology & Bioinformatics
Frequently Asked Questions?
Question 1. I want to take admitted to M.P.ED. In physical education. What are the criteria?
Answer. To take admission in M.P.Ed` you must have a bachelor’s degree in B.P.Ed.
Question 2. I want to take admitted to the B.Tech program, I want to know the eligibility criteria?
Answer. You must have scored 55 % in 10+2 with Chemistry, Physics, and mathematics.
Question 3. I want to get admission to BFA Fine arts, what is the duration of this course?
Answer. The duration of this course is 4 years. You must have 10+2 or equivalent to be eligible for this course.
Yogi Vemana University Contact Details
Address: Vemanapuram Kadapa, Y.S.R Andhra Pradesh-516005, India
Source: Official Website
Some Other Universities
- Eternal University
- Chaudhary Sarwan Kumar Himachal Pradesh Krishi Vishvavidyalaya
- Himachal Pradesh National Law University
- Himachal Pradesh University
- Himachal Pradesh Technical University
Be the first to leave a review.