YSP University Admission 2021-22: Dr YS Parmar University has put up the mop-up round for the cut-off per cent regarding categories and corrigendum. Dr Yashwant Singh Parmar University of Horticulture and Forestry is an introductory govt university set up in 1965 that aids the educational university set up in Himachal Pradesh. The university offers various courses in the field of horticulture, forestry, and allied science. The university currently runs solan and Hamirpur-based three colleges.
|YSP University||YSP Application Form|
|YSP Admission||YSP Fee Structure|
The university offers courses in M.Sc and PhD level, B.Sc Hons. of various specializations at the horticulture and forestry department. The university offers medicinal, agribusiness, and aromatic plant studies and the PG Diploma and MBA courses.
- 05 October 2021: Online admission has been started for UG and MBA courses, and the last date of submission of the application form extended till 11 October 2021. (Source)
- 05 October 2021: The last date of submission of the application form for admission for PhD programs is extended till 11 October 2021. (View)
Dr. YS Parmar University Highlights
|University Name||Dr. Y.S.Parmar University of Horticulture & Forestry|
|Type/Approved by||State | UGC, NIRF|
|Entrance Exam||JEE MAIN, GATE|
|Types of Programs||Bachelors, Masters, M.Phil, Ph.D.,|
|Application Mode||Online & Offline|
YSP University Admission 2021-22
YSPU UG Admission
- BSc Horticulture: Dr. Yashwant Singh Parmar University, The candidates, must have the criterion of plus two clearances. They must have a clearance of the entry test as well. The candidates must be given admission based on their scores.
- BSc Forestry: The candidates must be from a PCMB backdrop with valid scores. They must clear off 12th with merit marks to get University University Admission 2021-22 in BSc.
|Course Admission 2021 -22|
|Arts Courses||Education Course|
|Certificate Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Commerce Course||Management Courses|
|Diploma Course||Paramedical Courses|
|Doctor Courses||PG Courses|
|Vocational Courses||Science Courses|
YSPU PG Admission
- Ph.D. Nematology: Dr. Yashwant Singh Parmar University Admission 2020 for a Ph.D. asks for a related backdrop. The candidates must have valid scores and post-graduation. The candidates should be on merit-based selection.
- Ph.D. Plant Pathology: The candidates should have a masters’/MPhil in the related backdrop. The candidates must be merit-based with an entry test. The candidates must have good scores.
- MSc Microbiology: BSc is a vital degree for Dr. Yashwant Singh Parmar University Admission 2021. The candidates are to have good scores on merit. They must clear an interview.
- MSc Statistics: Dr. Y.S.Parmar University of Horticulture & Forestry Admission 2020 is to be for those of good scores. They must have cleared B.Sc with merit scores.
YSP University Admission 2021 Last Date
|Important Events||Important Dates (Tentative)|
|Application Form Submission Start||Last week of July 2021|
|Application Form Submission End||2nd week of Aug 2021|
|UG, PG form available||Aug 2021|
|UG, PG form Submission last dates||11 Oct 2021|
|Phd Application form end dates||11 Oct 2021|
|MBA (Agri Business) admission end date||11 Oct 2021|
YSPU Application Form Process: How to Apply?
The YSP University Admission mode of this university has provided both facilities like online and offline modes.
- The candidates can get it from the office or site of the university;
- The candidates should go to the university office for Dr. Y.S.Parmar University of Horticulture & Forestry.
- They should attain a form of admission after paying its fee.
- They should fill it with care and attach papers.
- They should submit it to the university office for their course admission.
- The candidates should get to the site register and log in with their data.
- They must then achieve the form, fill it in and upload papers.
- They must then pay the fee, which can be done only by online means.
- They must then submit the form to the site with the tab to submit.
- Status proof papers
- Certificates, UG/PG Degree
- Marksheet of the board exams
- Scoresheet of the entry test
- Address: Dr. Y. S. Parmar University of Horticulture & Forestry, Solan – 173230, Himachal Pradesh, India
- Contact No.: 01792 252219
- Email: email@example.com
- Source: Official Website
|University Admission 2021-22||College Admission Fee 2021-22|
|Exams||Universities in India|
|University Fee||ITI Admission|
Apply Course After 12th