AAU Gujarat Admission 2021-22 | Anand Agricultural University | AAU is a state university situated in the city of Anand, Gujarat. The university is still offering many degree programs and courses to the aspirants after completion of HSC level education.
|AAU University||AAU Admission|
|AAU Fee Structure|
The candidates are given an option by the university to apply in BSC, B.TECH, and polytechnical diploma courses and programs after passing 12th-grade exams from any recognized board of India. The candidates can apply for entries through the online mode of application only. The pupils can do so by filling an online application form and submitting it on the web portal of the university.
The aspirants are admitted to all the UG courses offered by the university on the basis of marks scored by them in the application exam (the university conducts it by itself). The registration process will end by the start of March.
The university also offers the graduated aspirants to apply for entries in PG-level courses and courses offered by the university. The entries are totally based on entrance exam scores.
|Course Admission 2021 -22|
|Arts Courses||Education Course|
|Certificate Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Commerce Course||Management Courses|
|Diploma Course||Paramedical Courses|
|Doctor Courses||PG Courses|
|Vocational Courses||Science Courses|
The important dates are stated below in the form of a table:
|Important Event(s)||Important Date(s)|
|The last date of application form submit||May 2021|
|Application Release||June 2021|
Anand Agricultural University Highlights 2021-22
|University Name||Anand Agricultural University|
|Short Name of University||AAU|
|Admission Process||Entrance/Merit Based|
|Chancellor||Governor of Gujarat|
|Vice-Chancellor||N. C. Patel|
|Hostal Facility||Both For Boys & Girls|
|Admission Mode||Online & Offline|
|Type of University||State University|
|Dispatch of Admission Cards||Approx Three Month After Admission|
|Last Date to Apply||Soon Announced|
|Contact No.||02692 261 310|
|Apply Now||Click Here|
AAU Eligibility Criteria 2021-22
- BTech. (FPT): Students must clear plus two. They must have basic English knowledge. They require a science backdrop they must have 40% scores.
- BE. (Agricultural Engineering): Students need to have a score of a minimum of 40%. They must complete their PCM in plus two. They must clear the application test of the university.
- BTech. (DFT): Candidates require an O. G. P. A. of a minimum of 6.00. equal to this would be 40% scores. They must have completed plus two. They require a Science backdrop.
- BSc. (Agriculture): Students must have cleared their intermediate exams. They must have by the least 50% scores. They must have Physics, mathematics, and chemistry backdrop.
- BSc. (Horticulture): Aspirants should have entrance merit. they require plus two with PCM/B. they must have 50% scores in plus two. Their main subjects must be in the Science field.PG Admission Process 2021
- MTech. (Agricultural Engineering): Graduates can apply. They must have B.Tech. (FPT)/ B.Tech. (DT)/ B.Tech. (Agril. Engg.)/ B.Tech. (DFT) for applying. They must have 6.00 CGPA.
- MSc.: Agriculture: Candidates must have graduated. They must have a 4-year undergraduate degree. They must have their degree in B.Sc. in relevant subjects.
- MSc. Horticulture: Aspirants need to graduate first. They require a relevant subject in their UG degree. They must clear the entrance test. They must have 40% scores to apply.
- MBA Agribusiness Management: Aspirants must be graduated. They should have an undergraduate degree with likely subjects. It requires basic knowledge of English.
- Ph.D.: The students are required to be graduates. They must have a master’s or MPhil. Their degrees must be in relevant subjects to specialization. They must present a research proposal.
Anand Agricultural University Application Form 2021
Students can follow after login on the official website
- Application form online must be filled
- Documents needed by the university must be uploaded
- Net banking would help in paying the application form fee
- Bank draft must be uploaded
- Submissions must be made
Students may follow these steps for guidance
- Application form in hard copy (Available in university/can be downloaded from the website)
- It must be filled
- Documents required need to be added
- Application form charges must be given
- Bank draft of charges must be attached
- Submission of requirements to the university
- Adhaar card/identity card copies
- Medical, character, and all previous certificates
- Results: 10,10+2,+3, entrance test
- Application charges submission receipt
- Proofs of residence/domicile
- Bank draft of Application form charges
Q: Are there any reservations for students?
Ans. Yes, students of ICAR/SC/ST have reservations. University has a 15% quota for ICAR candidates and a 5% quota for SC/ST candidates.
Q: What is the period of UG courses?
Ans. They are as follows:
B Sc.(all specializations) – 4 Years
BV.Sc. .(all specializations) – 5 Years and Six months
BE. .(all specializations) – 4 years
BTech .(all specializations) – 4 years
Q: What are the Entrance exams through which one can apply?
Ans. The acceptable entrance exams are GUJCET, MAT University’s own written exam, NEET, CAT, GMAT, etc.
|University Admission 2021-22||College Admission Fee 2021-22|
|Exams||Universities in India|
|University Fee||ITI Admission|
Apply Course After 12th