Paramedical Courses After 12th: It is one of the most popular courses in the Science stream after 12th grade. Physiotherapy, Nursing, Radiology, and other fields are all part of paramedical courses. The paramedical courses after 12th grade offer certificates, diplomas, and undergraduate programs. Students that have completed grade 12 from an approved board are eligible to apply. JIPMER, NEET-UG, and the MHT CET are among the entrance exams required for some of these courses.
The top Paramedical Courses after 12th grade are BSc Nursing, BSc MLT, Bachelor of Physiotherapy (BPT), DMLT, and BSc Optometry. In the Paramedical field, nursing is one of the most rewarding careers. After graduating from a BSc Nursing course, a nurse can expect to earn between INR 2.5 and INR 3.5 lakhs per year. This field also offers opportunities for Physiotherapists, Radiologists, Occupational Therapists, and more.
The programs in the paramedical branch can be seen with a lot of diversity, allowing students to have some good options. The courses are easily accessible in the diploma and degree forms. The highlighted programs in this field are listed below.
- Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology (DMLT)
- Diploma in Radio Imaging Technology (DRIT)
- Bachelor of Physiotherapy (BPT)
- Bachelor of Science in MLT (BSc MLT)
Paramedical Courses After 12th Highlights
|Course Name||Paramedical Courses|
|Eligibility||12th Pass with 45% marks|
|Offered By||AIIMS, M S Ramiah Medical College, CMC Vellore, PGIMER Chandigarh, JIPMER, Pondicherry|
|Approved By||UGC / DEB|
|Fee Structure||INR 22,500 – INR 1,55,500|
What is the duration of paramedical courses after 12th?
The diploma and certificate paramedical courses after 12th grade usually take one to two years, and UG courses take 3 years.
|Bachelor Paramedical Courses||3 to 4 years|
|Diploma Paramedical Courses||1 to 3 years|
|Certificate Paramedical Courses||06 months to 1 year|
There are many paramedical courses after 12th grade offered by Indian universities. Some courses are a Diploma in OT Technician, Certificate in Nutrition and Childcare, Certificate in HIV and Family Education, Diploma in Rural Health Care, Diploma in Optometry, diploma in Occupational Therapy, Diploma in X-Ray Technology to mention a few.
Paramedical colleges typically don’t require NEET, and some universities could need to take university-specific entrance exams.
Best Paramedical courses After 12th
It is through paramedical courses that you will be able to assist people who are suffering from a medical condition, as well as learn the things that are needed to help them Recover. A professional degree is also a prerequisite for getting a job.
During this course, students will be able to learn about new techniques and methods that can help them pick out any disease in the human body that they might have. As part of the course, important body parts such as blood, urine, blood cells, and many more, will also be tested. X-rays, MRIs, CT scans, and ultrasounds are a few of the more common tests that experts explain are also used, along with X-rays.
Choosing a paramedic career as a college student is an excellent choice. Various paramedical and health courses are offered at universities depending on the student’s needs.
Types of Paramedical Courses after 12th
There are many types of Paramedical courses few are given in the table below:
|Bachelor Paramedical Courses||3 to 4 Years|
|Diploma Paramedical Courses||1 to 2 Years|
|Certificate Paramedical Courses||Varies|
Top 5 paramedical courses after 12th
- B.Sc In Nursing
- M.Sc in Health and Nursing
- MD in Pathology
- M.Sc in Pediatric Nursing
- M.Sc in Community Health And Nursing
List of Paramedical Courses After 12th
12वीं के बाद कौन सा पैरामेडिकल कोर्स सबसे अच्छा है? The list of paramedical courses after the 12th which has been divided into bachelor’s, diploma, and certificate-level programs has been outlined in the following sections. There are many universities that provide Paramedical stream courses under certification, diploma, degree programs, and e-learning courses.
Paramedical courses after 12th grade are divided into three categories Bachelor, Diploma, and Certificate. Given below are all paramedical courses after 12th science that come under different categories of Paramedical.
Bachelor Paramedical Courses After 12th
|BSc Medical Laboratory Technology||BSc in Operation Theater Technology||BSc Microbiology Integrated|
|Bachelor of Optometry||BSc Nuclear Medicine Technology||BSc Physical Sciences|
|BSc Nursing||Bachelor of Radiation Technology||BSc. in Operation Theatre Technology|
|Bachelor of Science in Cardiac Technology||Bachelor of Physiotherapy||BSc in Cardiac Perfusion Technology|
|BSc in Medical Imaging Technology||Bachelor of Occupational Therapy||BSc in Respiratory Therapy|
|BSc in Medical Record Technology||BSc. in Dialysis Therapy||BSc in Blood Transfusion Technology|
|BSc in Emergency Medical Technology||BSc. in Anesthesia Technology||BSc in Medical Lab Technology|
|BSc in Intensive Care Technology||G N M [ General Nursing and Midwifery ]||BSc in Ophthalmology & Optometry Technology|
|BSc in Perfusion Technology||A N M [Auxiliary Nurse Midwifery]||BSc in Radiation & Imaging Technology|
|BSc in Radiotherapy||BSc Neurophysiology Technology||Bachelor of Optometry|
Paramedical Courses After 12th Admission 2023
Admission to paramedical courses after the 12th opens and closes on a regular basis at a number of universities, including Jamia Hamdard University, Appejay Stya University, Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University, and others. The courses in paramedical are available in nursing, medical laboratory technology, radiography, emergency medicine, etc.
The Certificate in HIV, Family Education, and the Certificate in Nutrition and Childcare are available to candidates in the arts and commerce. Here’s an overview of the Paramedical course admissions:
- For पैरामेडिकल कोर्स एडमिशन Visit the official site of the school or college to read the admission requirements for your paramedical degree program.
- Paramedical course admissions usually open in August or July every year. Candidates fill out the online application form after that they need to pay their paramedical courses fees and then start uploading their required documents.
- You may also have to pass specific tests to be eligible for paramedical programs in India like NEET-UG & PG, AIIMS MHT-CET, the Occupational English Test, etc. A lot of universities also select candidates based on the merit list.
Diploma Paramedical Courses After 12th
|Diploma in Rural Health Care||Diploma in Dialysis Technology|
|Diploma in Dental Hygienist||Diploma in Nursing Care Assistant|
|Diploma in Optometry||Diploma in Physiotherapy|
|Diploma in Occupational Therapy||Diploma in Rural Health Care|
|Diploma in X-Ray Technology||Diploma in Blood Bank Technology|
|Diploma in Dialysis Technology||Diploma in Cath. Lab. Technology|
|Diploma in Dermatology||Diploma in ECG Technology|
|Diploma in Respiratory Therapy Technician||Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology|
|Diploma in Nursing Care Assistant||Diploma in Operation Theater Technology|
|Diploma in Anaesthesia||Diploma in Ophthalmic Technology|
|Diploma in Occupational Therapy||Diploma in Radiation Technology|
Certificate Paramedical Courses after 12th
- Certificate – Technician Lab Assistant
- Certificate Dental Assistant
- Certificate Course International Business
- Certificate ECG and CT Scan Technician
- Certificate HIV and Family Education
- Certificate Home-Based Health Care
Fee Structure of Paramedical Courses After 12th
The list of paramedical courses, fees, and duration that has been divided into bachelor’s, diploma, and master’s level programs has been outlined in the following sections:
Certificate paramedical courses have the shortest duration, usually one year, and this is one of the easiest to choose from. Approximately 50,000/- is charged for each semester. A diploma course on the other hand has a fee structure similar to that of a degree course, but can range anywhere from Rs 35,000 to Rs 40,000 for each semester and is usually designed to take two years to complete.
Students can complete a bachelor’s degree from a regular college for three years. These courses are usually preferred over others because they are the most demanded qualifications in the medical field. On average, a bachelor’s degree in any paramedical course will cost you around 60,000/- for one year, including the extra expenses of hostel rooms, costing you about 2,000/- per month.
Paramedical UG Courses After 12th
A bachelor’s degree in Paramedical courses after 12th will give the student exposure to knowledge of anatomy and medical assistance which is required to become a professional paramedic. A bachelor’s degree is an extensive course in paramedics that offers comprehensive expertise in the medical field. The curriculum includes internship programs for medical students, offering them to experience the areas of work along with other paramedical experts.
Paramedical Courses after 12th: UG Eligibility
The eligibility for paramedical courses may vary from college to college. It also depends on the nature of the system. For instance, you won’t need 12th-class certificates for some of the courses in paramedics, while in most of the other methods, you will require one. Students should also note that the eligibility criteria are laid down by the institute offering that particular course.
- BSc Medical Laboratory Technology is a program for students who are interested in medical technology. The duration of the BMLT course is of 3 years. Students need to complete the 12th class with PCB subjects. Medical lab technicians are an important part of the healthcare team because they collect important data about patients. Medical technology would not be feasible without lab tests. Medical laboratory professionals are just as concerned about their patient’s health even though they spend less time with them than doctors and nurses.
- Bachelor of Optometry comes under paramedical courses after the 12th. Being skilled in eye-related problems leads to a job in the sector of paramedical. Top Institutes in India provide BOPTM courses in paramedical fields at the UG level.
- BSc in Cardiac Technology is a 3 to 4-year allied medical program. Cardiac technologists treat and diagnose heart disorders. Course theory and practice
- BSc in Medical Imaging Technology is basically a Radiography course in the field of medical science this article helps you to take depth insights into B.Sc. Medical Imaging Technology.
- BSc in Medical Record Technology One of the most common educational forms for paramedical professionals is to earn a Bachelor of Science, also known as a B.Sc., in Medical Record Technology (MRT)
- BSc in Operation Theater Technology The Bachelor of Science in Operation Theatre Technology is a full-time undergraduate degree program it takes 3 years to complete and focuses on a variety of medical topics.
- BSc in Nuclear Medicine Technology A Bachelor of Science (B.Sc. ), or Bachelor of Nuclear Medicine Technology, is a degree program that focuses on the study of imaging the internal organs of the human body through the utilization of radioactive isotopes.
- Bachelor of Radiation Technology A bachelor’s degree program. Subjects that are covered include physiology, anatomy, radiation physics, radiation imaging, radiation protection, positioning of patients, radiographic techniques, medical terminology, and patient care procedures.
- Bachelor of Physiotherapy Bachelor of Physiotherapy, or BPT is an undergraduate degree that focuses on the anatomy of the human body.
- Bachelor of Occupational Therapy Bachelor of Occupational Therapy (BOT Degree) is an allied health profession.
- B.Sc in Dialysis Therapy Bachelor in Science (Dialysis Technology) takes 3 years to complete which students learn to become trained dialysis technicians.
- BSc in Anesthesia Technology Anesthesia Technology is a field of study that leads to the awarding of a Bachelor of Science which takes 3 years to complete.
- Auxiliary Nurse Midwifery Auxiliary Nursing Midwifery is the full form of ANM. The diploma program for ANM Nursing takes 2 years to complete. It focuses primarily on the medical and healthcare industries.
- General Nursing and Midwifery The students are taught the process required in direct patient care. Some of the processes include bathing, dressing, and giving patients the medication prescribed by the doctor. They are also trained to collect blood and fluid samples for testing.
Bachelor of physiotherapy pathology Bachelor of Physiotherapy or BPT deals with body structure. This 4 years degree includes a 6-month internship.
Paramedical Courses After 12th Arts
Students of the Humanities can take medical courses that are not part of the science stream. These courses are known as Paramedical courses after the 12th grade. There are usually paramedical courses associated with allied healthcare. So, here are a few courses that students can choose from paramedical courses after 12th humanities:
- Technician for CT scans.
- Assistant in Nursing.
- Assistant in Operation Theater.
- Assistant Dentist.
- Assistant in X-Ray/Radiology (technician)
- MRI Technologist.
- Medical Laboratory Technician.
- Dialysis Technologist.
Paramedical Courses After 12th Science
The health sector is one of the most important industries which plays a pivotal role in shaping the economy of a country. Apart from doctors, the demand for paramedical courses after 12th science in paramedics is very high as after completing this course you will be eligible to be a part of the medical industry which will help function as the backbone of this industry. Below are a few courses after 12th science:
In the paramedical sector, B.Sc Nursing is a well-known course. The duration of this course varies from three to six years. In order to enroll in the BSc Nursing program, students must take an entrance exam administered by the NTA (National Testing Agency). A student must have completed 12th grade with science from a recognized board. Some other relevant courses are given below.
- B.Sc in Dialysis Therapy
- B.Sc (Radiography)
- B.Sc (Radio Therapy)
- B.Sc (Respiratory Therapy Technology)
- B.Sc (Ophthalmic Technology)
- B.Sc in Critical Care Technology
Best Paramedical Courses in Delhi
In Delhi, there are multiple colleges that offer training in this field at certificate, diploma, and degree levels, Facilities that provide training in Delhi are mentioned below.
1 GGSIPU, 2 AIIMS Delhi, 3 Ahilyabai college, of Nursing, LNJP hospital (DU), and many others
Paramedical Courses After 12th at AIIMS
AIIMS provides education and practical training in paramedical courses. The paramedical course studied at AIIMS is BSc paramedical.
There is an entrance to AIIMS admission for BSc paramedical courses. To do preparation for the entrance exam of the BSc paramedical course, there is no specific syllabus for BSc paramedical course entrance exam. students should prepare their classes for 11th and 12th physics, chemistry, and biology subjects.
Those students whose results will be declared on and before June 2023 are eligible to apply for paramedical courses after the 12th in AIIMS. There is a dress code for paramedical courses students that is Green plain trousers and a Light Blue Apron.
Top 10 Paramedical Diploma Courses After 12th
A diploma in Paramedical courses after the 12th will open more doors for students in the private and public healthcare sectors. A certificate in paramedical will ensure that the student will get a pretty decent job in the healthcare domain and will be eligible to assist doctors in various tasks. Some of the most popular paramedical diploma course lists have already been provided in this post above.
- Diploma in OT Technician
- Diploma in Rural Health Care
- Diploma in Dental Hygienist
- Diploma in Optometry
- Diploma in Occupational Therapy
- Diploma in X-Ray Technology
- Diploma in Dialysis Technology
- Diploma in Dermatology
- Diploma in Respiratory Therapy Technician
- Diploma in Nursing Care Assistant
Paramedical Certificate Courses After 12th
A certificate in Paramedical courses after the 12th will help you fetch an entry-level job in the healthcare and allied sectors. These courses aren’t as popular as other courses because, after completing the course, students can only get employed as a technician or assistants jobs. For interested students, here is a list of all the certificate courses in paramedical below.
- Certificate in Nutrition and Childcare: Students who pursue this course are taught the necessary nutrition and diet for children’s growth and immunity. The duration of the courses is 6 to 24 months.
- Certificate in HIV and Family Education: The course is designed to teach students the causes and prevention of HIV and the effects and control of drug abuse. It also teaches students the fundamentals of family planning and birth control measures.
- Certificate in ECG and CT Scan Technician Certification in ECG and CT-Scan Operate teaches students how to use the aforementioned devices and how to assist physicians in determining what therapy is required through the study of various techniques.
- Certificate – Technician Lab Assistant Certification programs for lab assistants teach students the skills necessary to perform clinical tests in a medical laboratory setting, such as those found in hospitals or medical research facilities.
- Certificate Dental Assistant Dental assisting programs normally take 1 year to complete and lead to a certificate or a diploma.
Paramedical Courses After 12th: Eligibility Criteria
The candidates are offered degree fields and courses in the paramedical area at every level of education, i.e., UG level, PG level & Ph.D. level of higher learning. The candidates who have a valid degree of passing 10+2 level qualifying exams from any recognized and registered board of India are eligible to apply.
How To Get Admission To Paramedical Course After 12th Class:
- Here are the steps to get into paramedical institutions. Consider your qualifications and interests before choosing a paramedical course. As soon as you complete the course, you will need to choose a good college for yourself (see the list below). For registration, you must go to the college and download the form. Online or offline forms can be filled out.
- In order to be admitted to the college, students must complete the admissions form before the last date. This will enable students to get admission to paramedical courses after 12th and develop a valuable career.
Fee Structure for Paramedical Courses After 12th
The list of paramedical courses, fees, and duration that has been divided into bachelor’s, diploma, and master’s level programs has been outlined in the following sections:
|Course Level||Duration||Fees (Tentative)|
|PhD||3-4 years||INR 10,00,000/-|
|Masters Degree||2 years||INR 4,00,000/-|
|Diploma Course||1 year||INR 75,000/-|
|Bachelor Degree||3 years||INR 3,50,000/-|
- Certificate paramedical courses have the shortest duration, usually one year, and this is one of the easiest to choose from. Approximately INR 50,000/- is charged for each semester. A diploma course on the other hand has a fee structure similar to that of a degree course, but can range anywhere from INR 35,000 to INR 40,000 for each semester and is usually designed to take two years to complete.
- Students can complete a bachelor’s degree from a regular college for three years. These courses are usually preferred over others because they are the most demanded qualifications in the medical field. On average, a bachelor’s degree in any paramedical course will cost you around INR 60,000/- for one year, including the extra expenses of hostel rooms, costing you about INR 2,000/- per month.
Paramedical Course Fees in Private Colleges
It is true that there are many students who want to study in private colleges, but because of false rumors about fees, many students give up on the hope of taking admitted there. There is no need to worry, students who face such problems will find below a list of common colleges that most students search for, which will help clear up their doubts about private colleges and assist them in choosing the right college.
Paramedical course fees in private colleges are given below:
|Names of Universities / Collages||Admission Fee (ranges from courses to courses)|
|JMI (Jamia Millia Islamia)||INR 32,000/- To 1,33,000/-|
|University College of Medical Sciences, University of Delhi||INR 17,000/- To 41,000/-|
|IGNOU – Indira Gandhi National Open University||Up to INR 4,50,000/-|
|ICRI – Jagannath University, Delhi||INR 30,000/- To 6,10,000/-|
|Lovely Professional University||INR 2,47,000/- To 5,02,000/-|
|Jamia Hamdard||Up to INR 4,10,000/-|
Paramedical Courses After 12th: Entrance Exam
Paramedical programs have many college courses after 12th throughout India. Many Universities that offer medical-oriented courses accept the score of entrance exams such as NEET UG, AIIMS, and MHT-CET. Students are required to appear in these examinations based on which university will grant admission into paramedical courses after 12th. The following section discusses these tests.
NEET UG: A famous entrance test for medical schools, NEET is readily accepted worldwide by Indian and medical schools. However, medical schools don’t require NEET, which you can take advantage of. NEET UG is conducted in May every year, with the registration process starting in January. On the other hand, NEET-PG begins in January, and registration is open in August the year before.
AIIMS: Suppose you intend to pursue paramedical training within the All India Institute of Medical Sciences and are interested in applying. It is crucial to pass the AIIMS test, held in May, and the registration period begins in February.
MHT-CET: If you plan to pursue Paramedical programs such as BSc Nursing and Master of Occupational Therapy, and so on from institutions in Maharashtra, MHT-CET is an actual entrance test to get a degree.
Paramedical Courses After 12th without NEET
We all know that many universities accept NEET scores for offering admission to Paramedical Courses After 12th. Despite this fact, there are some paramedical courses that don’t require any entrance exam. For this, students are selected based on the marks scored in their last qualifying examination. Many universities release the merit list based on the marks scored in 10+2 or equivalent. The only task for the students is that they must meet the eligibility criteria with proper application form submission on the scheduled dates.
Several Paramedical Courses After 12th without NEET include
Many medical and paramedical courses in India do not require NEET for admission, including MBBS and BDS. Students who can’t qualify for NEET or don’t want to pursue MBBS/BDS should consider these medical courses without NEET. We have compiled a list of the best medical courses after the 12th which don’t require NEET if you want to pursue medical courses other than MBBS.
- B.Sc Audiology
- B.Sc MLT
- B.Sc Nursing
- Bachelor in Physiotherapy
- Bachelor in Psychology
- B.Sc in Genetics
- B.Sc Paramedical Technology
- B.Sc Cardiac Technology
- Bachelor in Veterinary Science
- B.Sc Blood Banking Technology
- B.Sc Biomedical Science
Above mentioned courses are the 3 years of Paramedical courses that can be pursued at the universities such as AIIMs, JIPMER (Puducherry), Osmania Medical College, Apollo College of Veterinary Medicine, and many others.
Scope of Paramedical Courses After 12th
Paramedicine, which is available both in the public and private sectors, is one of the fastest-growing industries. A large number of job opportunities exist in paramedicine both in the public and private sectors in today’s world.
Why Choose Paramedical Courses after 12th as a Career?
Today, every city has a hospital to meet the medical needs of the growing population, ensuring the industry’s dominance. Healthcare is one of the fastest-growing industries with a broad scope due to which many paramedical course fees in private colleges range from INR 30,000/- to INR 6,30,000/- INR in India (fees vary from college to college) and if we look at paramedical course fees in government colleges then it will start from INR 5,000/-. A shortage of trained, qualified, and skilled paramedical personnel exists today. Paramedical personnel can assist physicians in stressful situations.
Best Paramedical Courses After 12th with a high salary
The Healthcare sector in India is estimated to reach USD 372 billion, which makes paramedical courses an excellent option after 12th grade. Highest Paying Paramedical Jobs · B.Sc Nursing · Diploma in Nursing Care Assistant · M.Sc. in Community Health Nursing · M.Sc. etc. Here is some high-paid salary for the paramedical course given in the table candidates must check out.
|Courses Names||Expected Salary Range (Rs.)|
|B.Sc Radiotherapy||INR 150,000 – 5,10,000/-|
|General Nursing And Midwifery||INR 2,30,000 – 4,40,000/-|
|B.Sc Physiotherapy||INR 2,30,000 – 6,00,000/-|
|B.Sc Nursing||INR 5,60,000- 7,80,000/-|
|Bachelor Of Occupational Therapy||INR 2,50,000 – 8,00,000/-|
Which paramedical course after 12th is best for govt jobs?
GNM Nursing, BSc Nursing, and BMLT are the best paramedical courses that able one to get a government job. As the Department of paramedics is growing fast & the government is now improving the sector by recruiting fresh graduates. In India, the healthcare and paramedical industries are expected to increase by 22-25 percent over the next few years, according to a study by the India Brand Equity Foundation.
- Paramedical courses after 12th get puzzled about the studies in higher education that lead to numerous job opportunities and career prospects.
- They are choosing the course to okay an essential role in their professional life and their social life. So before deciding on what classes they want to select, they should go through all the top courses after the 12th.
Who are Paramedical Experts, and What is Their Work
- Who are Paramedic Experts, and What is their role? Professionals working in the paramedical field are also known as paramedic experts. Their main job is to support the doctors.
- To prepare medical reports of many human body elements, such as bone, blood, muscles, cells, urine, feces, etc., doctors can understand them and treat the patient. It is an important part of Rose Marra’s work as a paramedical expert.
Paramedical Courses After 12th FAQs
Question1. What is the meaning of a Paramedical course?
Ans. Paramedical Courses are medical courses designed for those who want to assist and handle medical activities. They do not work as doctors but can be employed as medical assistants.
Question 2. Does a Paramedical course have a scope?
Ans. Yes. There is a vast scope in the paramedical field as there is a high demand for certified medical professionals and experts.
Question 3. Which course is best in paramedical?
Ans. Among all paramedical courses, there are a few courses that are highly preferred by most students. Such courses are a bachelor’s In medical laboratory technology (BMLT), a diploma in medical laboratory technology (DMLT), a diploma in operating theatre technician (DOTT), a bachelor’s in operating theatre technician (BOTT), and a diploma in hospital administration (DHA).
Question 4. Which type of job role is available for Paramedical students?
Ans. Paramedical students can have different job roles, including Lab Technician, MRI Technician, Medical Officer, Operation Theatre Assistant, and many more.
Question 5. Who can pursue Paramedical Courses After 12th?
Ans. Those who have completed Class 12th with PCM/PCB can pursue paramedical courses at the Degree/ certificate/ diploma level.
Question 6. What are the degree programs available in the Paramedical field?
Ans. Paramedical degree programs include a B.Sc in Medical Laboratory Technology, a B.Sc in Nursing, a Bachelor of Physiotherapy, a B.Sc in Anaesthesia Technology, and many more.
Question 7. Which is the easiest paramedical course?
Ans. There are many paramedical courses that are easy for students to choose from as these courses have less difficulty but are effective for future career goals. Such courses are Certificate in Radiology Assistant, B.Sc in Radiography, PGD in Radio-diagnosis and Imaging Sciences, Diploma in Occupational Therapy, etc.
Question 8. what are the best paramedical courses after the 12th in Karnataka that a student can apply for?
Ans. Students can apply for courses after the 12th in Karnataka such as:
- Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology,
- Diploma in X-Ray Technology,
- Diploma in Health Inspector,
- Diploma in Medical Records Technology,
- Diploma in Medical Records Technology,
- Diploma in Operation Theatre Technology,
- Diploma in Dialysis Technology,
Question 9. Can a student apply for paramedical courses after 12th commerce?
Ans. No, a student can’t apply for paramedical courses under the commerce stream as commerce belongs to subjects such as tax, accounts, and finance. In contrast, paramedical courses belong to subjects such as science.
Question 10. Which is the best course in paramedical salary?
- BSc Audiology & Speech Therapy (5 lakhs per year)
- BSc Operation Theater Technology (6 lakhs per year)
- General Nursing & Midwifery (3 lakhs per year)
- Bachelor in Occupational Therapy (4.5 lakhs per year)
- BSc Radiotherapy (2.5 lakhs per year)
- BSc Physiotherapy (4 lakhs per year)
- BSc Medical Lab Technology (3.5 lakhs per year)
Question 11. For admission to paramedical courses, is NEET mandatory?
Ans. In some institutions, such as AIIMS and KGMU Lucknow, admission is based on NEET entrance scores. Admission to other universities and colleges will be determined according to their own criteria.
Question 12. Which course is best after 12th in Arts Commerce, in the paramedical programme?
Ans. As we know that most of the courses in the medical field need a science stream, However in the paramedical course, students can pursue certificate courses in (CMRT) X-ray Technician, (CMLT) medical lab technology, etc.
Be the first to leave a review.