List Of Paramedical Courses After 12th: The 12th class is probably the most important turning point in the life of the students. Students have this dilemma only because they don’t know well about the courses or they haven’t figured out their interests.
It is the time when a student gets to choose a course that is going to define his future. 12th class is the time when their lives will take a major turn and students get confused about what to choose and where to love. Most of the Indian students have to carry the dilemma of choosing the correct stream after completing their schooling, as there are tons of options in every field.
Eligibility Criteria for Paramedical Courses
The eligibility for paramedical courses may vary from one college to another. It also will depend on the nature of the course. For instance, you won’t need a 12th class certificates for some of the courses in paramedics, while most other courses do require one. Students should also note that the eligibility criteria are laid down by the institute offering that particular courses.
Paramedical Courses After 12th
Students get befuddle about the courses in higher education that lead will to numerous job opportunities and career prospects.
The decision of choosing the course will not only okay an essential role in professional life but also their social life. So before deciding on what courses they want to choose, they should go through all the top courses to do after 12th.
Ask yourself some basic yet powerful questions before selecting any course.
- What does your interest lie?
- Does your preferable career choice suit your personality?
- What kind of lifestyle would you want?
- What are the things you are good at?
Having an overview of all these courses and options than getting into a conclusion is highly recommended for the students. This blog will help many students solve their confusion and make the right choices for their professional life.
Paramedical Courses After 12th
Booming Healthcare Sector
The healthcare sector is soon going to be one of the largest employment generating sectors in India and is expected to have exponential growth in the next few years.
Providing proper health care for the increasing population of India is a necessity. With the advent of technology in the medical domain, the number of medical assistants has shown peak heights in recent years. But not a single doctor can handle a hundred patients, medical assistants are there to serve them.
Such assistants help doctors and surgeons in major operations and play an important role in the healthcare sector. They are skilful enough to perform diagnosticians and other technical works like monitoring the progress of patients, providing a helping hand to the doctors, and every other major patient care.
The most important factor for choosing courses after 12th in paramedical is that employment is an integral part of it. The paramedical certifications ensure a safe career in the field of healthcare.
Other major courses like MBBS witness a tough competition because of their demands and have a prolonged curriculum that squeezes out a huge sum of money from the students. On the contrary, paramedical courses are short, cheap, and easy for most of the students.
Description Of Paramedical Courses After 12th
Paramedical courses can be done at three levels which have different importance. They are
- Certificate courses
- Diploma courses
- Bachelor’s degree courses
Out of the three, the certificate courses have the least duration, usually of 1 year and the easiest courses to choose from. This course can be obtained in about 50,000/- for each semester. While on the other hand, diploma courses have a fee structure of about 35,000/- to 40,000/- for each semester and are usually 2 years long.
A bachelor’s degree can be obtained from a regular college in a duration of 3 years. These courses are usually preferred over others because they are the most demanded qualifications in the medical field. Oj average, a bachelor’s degree in any paramedical course will cost you around 60,000/- for one year, including the extra expenses of hostel rooms, costing you about 2,000/- per month.
A certificate course in paramedical will fetch you an entry-level job in the healthcare and allied sectors. These courses aren’t as popular as other courses because, after the completion of the course, students can only get employed as a technician or assistant jobs. For the interested students, here is a list of all the certificate courses in paramedical below.
- X-Ray/Radiology Assistant & technician
- CT scan Technician
- Ophthalmic Assistant
- Nursing care Assistant
- Operation Theatre Assistant
- ECG assistant
- Medical Laboratory Assistant
- Dental Assistant
- Dialysis Technician
- MRI Technician
A diploma course will open more doors of opportunities for a student in the private and public healthcare sector. A diploma in paramedical will ensure that the student will get a pretty decent job in the healthcare domain and eligible to assist the doctor in various tasks. Some of the most popular paramedical diploma courses have been provided below.
- Diploma in Operation Theatre Technology
- Diploma in physiotherapy
- And Diploma in ECG technology
- Diploma in sanitary inspection
- Diploma in Dialysis Technology
- And Diploma in Medical Record Technology
- Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology
- Diploma in Ophthalmic technology
- And Diploma in Radiography and Medical Imaging
- Diploma in anesthesia technology
- Diploma in nursing care assistance
- And Diploma in X-Ray Technology
- Diploma in hearing language and speech
Bachelor degree courses
A bachelor’s degree course in paramedics will give the student an exposure to knowledge of anatomy and medical assistance required to become a professional paramedic. A bachelor’s degree is an extensive course in the paramedics that offers comprehensive knowledge in the medical field. The curriculum includes internship programs for the medical students, offering them to experience the fields of work along with other paramedical experts. Some of the well-known bachelor’s degree in paramedics are
- Sc in Anaesthesia technology
- BASLP course
- Sc in Optometry
- Sc in Operation Theatre technology
- And Sc in X-Ray technology
- Sc in Medical Laboratory Technology
- Sc in speech therapy
- And Sc in Occupational Therapy
- Sc in Radiography and Medical Imaging
- Sc in Dialysis Technology
- And Sc in Medical Record Technology
- Sc in ophthalmic technology
- Bachelor in Physiotherapy
- Sc in audiology
- Courses After 12th ARTS
- Courses After 12th MANAGEMENT
- Courses After 12th APPLICATIONS
- Courses After 12th MEDICAL
- Courses After 12th EDUCATION
- Courses After 12th COMMERCE
- Courses After 12th COMPUTER APPLICATIONS
- Courses After 12th PARAMEDICAL
- Courses After 12th ENGINEERING
- Courses After 12th SCIENCE
- Courses After 12th DESIGN
- Courses After 12th AVIATION
- Courses After 12th MASS COMMUNICATIONS
- Courses After 12th AGRICULTURE
- Courses After 12th HOTEL MANAGEMENT
- Courses After 12th VOCATIONAL COURSES