Management Courses After 12th: Management courses after 12th grade are the most popular graduation subjects for any student in India. It provides numerous employment and higher education opportunities for students. After completing Class 12, a person can pursue one of 90 management courses. They are eligible for admission to all affiliated universities throughout India. A student can enroll in one of the many management colleges located throughout India.
The introduction of management programmes has aided in the growth of applicants’ theoretical and practical knowledge in preparation for leadership jobs. The standard of management programmes takes into account the academic backgrounds of students. Marketing, financial accounting, supply chain management, hospitality & hotel management, etc. are some of the disciplines offered in India’s management programmes.
In the modern education system, candidates with senior secondary education backgrounds can comfortably apply to management programs. All three modes of education, in the form of distance learning, regular, and online learning, can be opted for academic strength in the management stream. The average fee for management-based programs can be seen from INR 14,000 to INR 83,000 yearly.
The details on admission to the management programs can be easily found through the sections built in the article below.
Management Courses After 12th Highlights
|Course||Management Courses After 12th|
|Type||Certificate, Diploma, Bachelor|
|Duration||Certificate (6 Months to 1 Year)|
|Diploma (1 to 3 Years)|
|Graduation (3 Years)|
|Courses Fee||Approx INR 80k to 3 Lakhs (Depending on University)|
|Eligibility||10+2 Passed with a minimum of 45% of marks from a recognized board of India|
|Age Limit||No Age Limit|
|Specialization||Finance, Hotel Management, Marketing, Human Resource Management|
|Average Salary Offered||INR 3 to 8 LPA in India|
|Entrance Exams||CAT, GMAT, HBSAT, IBSAT, IIFT, NMAT, SNAP, TANCET, JEMAT, XAT, IPU CET|
Why Consider Management Courses After 12th grade?
Management is a fantastic avenue of study for anyone interested in business or related areas of study. They provide the best opportunity to make an excellent career choice at the graduation level and provide opportunities for postgraduate studies in related areas.
List of Management Courses After 12th in India
|Management Courses After 12th List|
|BBA||BBA in Tourism and Travel Management|
|BBA Accounting and Finance||BBA Information Technology|
|BBA Airline Management||BBA Insurance Management|
|BBA Airport Management||BBA Logistics Management|
|BBA Banking||BBA Management|
|BBA Banking and Finance||BBA Marketing|
|BBA Banking and Insurance||BBA Marketing and Finance|
|BBA BANKING, FINANCIAL SERVICES & INSURANCE||BBA Mass Media and Communication|
|BBA Computer Applications||BBA Media Management|
|BBA Digital Marketing||BBA Networking|
|BBA Finance||BBA Oil & Gas Marketing|
|BBA FINANCE AND ACCOUNTS||BBA Retail Management|
|BBA FINANCIAL TECHNOLOGY||BBA Sales and Marketing|
|BBA Hardware||BBA Telecommunication|
|BBA Hospitality Management||BBA Travel and Tourism|
|BBA HOTEL MANAGEMENT||Bachelor of Business Economics|
|BBA Human Resource Management|
Admission to Management Courses After 12th
Management course admission opens twice yearly at private, deemed to be, and other universities in India. There are many colleges, institutions, and universities, like the Indian Institute of Management, Lovely Professional University, IGNOU, Jamia Millia Islamia, etc., that engage new applicants to offer admission.
The programs at the management level can be found in degrees and diplomas largely. But students can also see some of the famous programs on certificates too. Management courses may be available: BBA finance management, Diploma in marketing management, a certificate in hospitality management, and much more.
Candidates for management courses may be admitted based on their academic credentials or valid entrance test results. The admission confirmation is sent to the registered mobile number/email address.
How to Choose the Best Management Courses After 12th grade?
There are many types of management courses after 12th grade available. Before you decide which management course is best for you, you should consider a few factors.
- Time: The amount of time you have to devote to a course. Whether that takes 4 or 40 hours, there is a course for you. When it comes to time, Never take on more than you can handle or spend less time than you should.
- Working Career: Do you want to strengthen your skills despite being happy in your current job? Alternatively, are you unhappy with your current position and seeking a different management position? Before choosing a course, consider where you are in your career now.
- Career Goal: To help you reach your goals, you should know your specific career goals. If you want to take a management course to help you get to the next management level, then know what they are.
- Learning Patterns: There is no right or wrong way to learn; know what works for you. If you want to succeed in your course of choice and career, you need to identify your strengths in learning styles and find a class that matches them.
Business Management Courses After 12th in India
After passing high school, one can enroll in management courses. The following courses are available to students interested in business management. By merit in the 12th grade or the admission exam, students can enroll in this program. Following the 12th grade, there are numerous management degrees offered in India, including the following: BBA, BMS, BBA (IT), & more.
Management Courses After 12th: Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA)
- BBA is one of the most popular professional undergraduate courses opted for by students in Management Courses after the 12th. This degree provides you with an arena of exposure to the dynamics of business and the business environment.
- BBA undergraduate program is for three years, and it can opt for an integrated program for five years combined with an MBA (BBA+MBA). To be eligible for this course, an applicant must have completed 10+2 in any stream with a 50 percentile aggregate.
- After completing BBA, one can apply for a Master in Business Administration (MBA), a 2-year postgraduate program.
- Students have to choose a specialization course or an elective throughout Financial Management, Human Resource Management, Marketing, International Business, Operations Management, etc.
BBA Accounting and Finance
Bachelor of business administration in accounting and finance occupies three years distributed over 6 semesters. The course trains its candidate in accountancy and financial education.
- Eligibility Criteria: The course can opt after any backdrop; only 12th clearance is required.
- Duration: 3 years
- INR 1.5 to 2.5 LPA fee charges.
Students of this course go by subjects such as Accounting, Commerce, Finance, Economics, etc. the candidate learns all the business administration know-how. The recruiters recruit these candidates in companies, corporations, and organizations. they get a large salary ranging from INR 2 to 4 LPA raising with experience and skill.
BBA Airline Management
Management students with a bachelor of business administration in the airline must have also cleared their entry exam to be eligible for the course.
- Eligibility Criteria: Requires 12th clearance with 50% scores gained by the students and entry exam clearance.
- Duration: 4 years
- INR 25,000 to 5 LPA fee charges
Students can gain jobs as Airport managers, Ground staff managers, customer care executives, etc. they can earn from these very stable salaries; aspirants can also apply for PG courses in airline and airport management. The course covers business and airline management; the subjects give insight into management subjects.
BBA Airport Management
Bachelor of business administration in airport management is a course expanding to 3 years and six semesters. It is a course for the UG units in the management field. It also has airport and business administration topics.
- Eligibility Criteria: Requires 12th pass with min 50%
- Duration: 4 yrs
- Fee charges range from INR 25000 to 5 lacs per annum.
To be eligible for this course, one must be cleared of 12th grade and the entrance exam as required in the institute. The candidate can be from the preferred backdrop of PCM subjects. They can also acquire an MBA in the same specialization or different specializations.
BBA Banking and Finance
A Bachelor of business administration in banking and finance is three years of UG level degree. It gives candidates a chance to learn from finance and money-related studies. The course is much in need these days with the rising demand of companies to balance their accounts.
- Eligibility Criteria: Students must pass in Class 12th
- Duration: 3 yrs.
- Fee charges vary from INR 15,000 to 1 LPA.
The course is open to those who have cleared their intermediate from a known board and have eligible scores. They must also remove the entry exam if the institute they are applying to requires it. They are to have their backdrop from any field.
BBA Banking and Insurance
Bachelor of business administration in banking and insurance is a commerce field course of 3 years. The system is both a managerial and business topic. While it also covers the shed of commerce field. The course provides insight into insurance management and the business that revolves around it.
- Eligibility Criteria: The candidate’s eligibility is 12th clearance with a qualifying exam.
- Duration: 3 yrs.
- The range of fees is from INR 5000 to 2.5 Lacs.
Clearance score requires to vary from institute to institute. The course allows candidates to gain PG courses in the same or related specialization.
BBA Banking, Financial Services & Insurance
Bachelors of business administration in Banking, Financial Services & Insurance vary in the field and cover a large study area. Candidates are required to have their intermediate with Min 45% score at least. The candidate must be from a known board of qualifying exams.
- Eligibility criteria: Intermediate completed with 45% scores at least.
- Duration: 3 yrs.
- The range of fees is from INR 10,000 to 2 Lacs.
As well as finance and economics, the course also covers accountancy and commerce as part of its content. It also covers the managerial aspects and business administration of these fields as part of the study. This course can be used to gain admission to PG courses or to gain employment right after the course.
Bachelor of business administration in banking is a UG unit course of 3 years under the business administration category. The course-eligible aspirants are those that have cleared their 12th grade.
- Eligibility Criteria: Cleared their 12th
- Duration: 3 yrs.
- The course costs from INR 15,000 to 2 Lacs
Candidates are allowed to be from various backdrops. Meanwhile, they learn about business, management, and admin subjects in this course. They also learn about banking, accounting, and economics as main subjects. The candidate can also gain good jobs in firms, financial institutes, and companies. They can earn stable salaries in financial careers.
BBA Computer Applications
Bachelor of business administration in computer applications is a very different and up-to-date course of 3 years. The course covers the UG degree in both business admin. Field and the field of tech. The candidate of this course learns a very broad subject on point.
- Eligibility Criteria: 12th clearance is vital to take part in the course with at least 45% scores.
- Time: 3 yrs.
- The range of fees is from INR 50000 to 2.5 Lacs.
The candidate of this course will get to learn about networking, data, computer application, and business throughout the course studies.
BBA Digital Marketing
Bachelor of business administration in Digital Marketing is a UG-level course of 3 years. The study initially has to be opted for by candidates who complete their intermediate and aspires to take up the UG level.
- Eligibility Criteria: The course can be taken up after scoring 45% marks the least.
- Duration: 3 years
- The fee ranges from INR 25000 to 3 Lacs.
The candidate studying this course will learn marketing on a new era level as the need for digital marketing is very high. The candidate knows about subjects like international commerce, marketing, economics, sales, etc.
BBA Finance and Accounts
A Bachelor of business administration in finance and accounts is a basic commerce UG-level degree spanning 3 years. Candidates have their intermediate cleared with 45% scores and a qualifying exam to get into the course successfully.
- Eligibility Criteria: 45% scores and a qualifying exam.
- Duration: 3 yrs.
- The range of fees is from INR 25,000 to 3 Lacs.
Aspirants can apply to many other PG-level degrees after this course, such as MBA, MBA in Finance and accounts, MA in Accounting, CA, ACA, etc. The systems allow one to gain many high-paying jobs in large firms and MNCs.
Bachelor of business administration in finance is variant from other courses at the UG level, but it occupies three years as others. The course solely focuses on finance as a topic and related sub-topics from finance.
- Eligibility Criteria: 45% in 12th class min required
- Time: 3 yrs.
- The course fee ranges from INR 25000 to 2 lacs.
Eligibility criteria are very simple as 12th passing is req. with 45% scores from a known board by the candidate for applying to this course. The candidate will get to study fiscal subjects such as accounting, business, entrepreneurship, and economics, etc. they will be earning a stable salary by being hired by MNCs, companies, etc.
Bachelor of Business Administration (Marketing)
- After the 12th Bachelor of Business Administration in marketing, management courses in marketing is a three-year professional undergraduate program with six semesters.
- To be eligible for this course, candidates should have a minimum 50% aggregate in 10+2 from a recognized board.
- The course as a whole builds management and decision-making skills & leadership abilities. Eligibility Criteria for admission to this course depend on the entrance test conducted by universities.
- Bachelor of Business Administration in Information Technology is a three-year professional undergraduate program focusing on information technology, networking and database management theory, and applications.
- The eligibility criteria for the degree of BBA IT is Management Courses after 12th aggregate, and admissions will require an entrance test to get a seat. After completing the degree, the average salary can bring between INR 20,000 – 30,000 per month, depending on the organization.
Bachelor Of Management Studies (BMS)
BMS is another program that provides theoretical and practical knowledge of management concepts and practices.
- A variety of Management Courses after the 12th field are open to the individual.
- Eligibility Criteria: This program is for three years. To be eligible for this course, a student should have completed 12th in any stream with 60% marks and must pass an entrance exam to be eligible to sit in for the course.
- The demand for skilled professionals in managerial positions has seen an increasing trend. Thus, having a degree from a reputed institution can help one become successful.
- After completing this course, one may land managerial/administrative/operations jobs in the corporate sector.
- One can even opt for an MBA after BMS to boost career prospects.
Bachelor Of Economics
The degree of BA in economics will provide you with hands-on practical experience and knowledge of economic concepts, policies, and statistical methods.
- Eligibility Criteria: The economics undergraduate program is for three years, and to be eligible for this course, a candidate must have completed 10+2 in any stream with a 50 percentile aggregate.
- After completing the BE undergraduate program, one can land government and private jobs. Economists, statisticians, risk analysts, and operations analysts are some of the genuine career prospects.
- Students have to opt and choose between various specialization courses, including macro/microeconomics, statistics, research methodologies, International trade/finance, and Agro Economics.
BBA in Sales and Marketing
Management Courses after 12th, BBA in Sales and Marketing is an Undergraduate Program. This course can provide a foundational education in business and management principles to undergraduate students and coursework in marketing, market research and analysis, economics, communications, customer service, and sales.
- Admission Process: Online/Offline Depend on University
- Duration: 3 Years
- Eligibility Criteria: 12th with Any Field.
- Fee Structure: INR 15,000 – INR 30,000 / Year
BBA in Mass Media and Communication
BBA in Mass Media and Communication is an undergraduate Mass Media Course. The program guides its attendants on the skills required to be a professional in journalism & news reporting, advertising & PR, Corporate communication, TV & Film production arts, news writing, scriptwriting, radio arts, editing, etc. It is a career-oriented course and three years duration course.
- Admission Process: Online/Offline Depend on University
- Duration: Three Years
- Eligibility Criteria: 12th with Any Field
- Fee Structure: INR 15,000 – INR 30,000 / Year
BBA Media Management
This course will give you practical and theoretical knowledge of the media and the business industry. In this course, students learn about the study of journalism, broadcasting, Advertising & Media Management. This course is mostly held semester-wise. In this course, students can get admission through merit-based or entrance based. Many MNCs hire BBA Media Management students for different profiles.
- Eligibility: The eligibility of this course for admission is student should be passed 12th with 45%.
- Duration: 3 years.
- Fee: Rs. 25,000- 1,50,000 per year.
Integrated Management Courses After 12th BBA+MBA
- BBA+MBA Course: The integrated five-year course combines BBA and master’s degrees having an advantage for candidates who don’t need to apply for a master’s degree after BBA; MBA could be a PG course. One should be a graduate to pursue a master’s degree.
- BIBF (Bachelor Of International Business And Finance): This management course is a 3-year professional undergraduate program. The degree focuses on concepts and theories of International Business, its trends, and practices followed by Financial management. To be eligible for this Management Course after the 12th candidate should be 10+2 from any stream with an English subject.
Diploma Management Courses After 12th
Higher education in management is consistently ranked as one of the most sought-after specializations in India. All students have completed their senior year of high school and are majoring in business.
Diploma in Tourism and Travel Management
Providing high-caliber services to clients when they are away from home on vacation or on business is a primary concern for those who operate in the travel and tourism industry as professionals.
- Diploma in Tourism and Travel Management: This is an entry-level one-year certification course targeting the tourism and travel industry principles.
- Aspirants must be 10+2 from a recognized board. It is also based on the marks of the entrance exam.
Diploma in Financial Management
It is a one-year diploma course focusing on finance and management. To be eligible for this course, the candidate should be 10+2 from aboard.
- The program will focus on financial decision tools, theories, and guiding practices to measure performance through budgeting and other planning tools.
- Career prospects include Agent, Project Coordinator, and Management Trainee.
- At least INR 200,000–800,000 per annum will be the average salary after successfully completing a diploma In India.
Diploma in Retail Management
It is a one-year diploma course in Retail Management. The Retail Management Courses after 12th provide a complete cycle of retail issues and developments in the industry.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible for the course, a student should have passed the 12th standard and must have cleared the entrance exam. The course offers specializations in marketing and retail distribution.
- After the diploma, an average salary can range between INR 2 lakhs to 20 lakhs in India.
Diploma In Event Management
This is a one-year professional diploma course in event management. It aims at coordinating and organizing various events.
- Eligibility Criteria: The student should have completed the 12th with 50% marks to be eligible for the course.
- The course has specializations in marketing, finance, service management, etc.
Management Courses After 12th Commerce Without Maths
Students who are looking for management courses after 12th commerce without maths will get here the solution. Many Institutes give out numerous courses that belong to management fields and can be pursued by after 12th commerce students without maths.
Diplomas in Event Management, Hotel Management, BBA in Digital Marketing, BBA, Diploma in Tour & Travel Management, & more are available courses for students after 12th commerce without maths. Top Institutes like IMTS and Singhania University provide these programs at an affordable fee.
Management Courses After 12th Arts
After 12th arts, the student generally goes for a BA (Bachelor of Arts). But Some of them choose Management courses after 12th arts. There are a large number of courses that comes under management courses. Here is the list of some important and high-demand courses.
- BBA in Hospital Management
- BBA Digital Marketing
- Bachelor of Business Administration (Marketing)
- Bachelor Of Management Studies (BMS)
- Bachelor Of Economics
- BBA in Sales and Marketing
- BBA in Mass Media and Communication
- Diploma in Tourism and Travel Management
- Diploma In Event Management
Top Management Courses After 12th Fee Structure
|BBA (Airline Management)||3 Years||20000|
|BBA (Sales and Marketing)||22000|
|BBA (Mass Media and Communications)||24000|
|BBA (Digital Marketing)||28000|
|BBA (Oil & Gas Marketing)||30000|
|BBA (Hons) (Travel and Tourism Management)||32000|
|BBA (Logistics Management)||34000|
|BBA (Marketing and Finance)||36000|
|BBA (Accounting and Finance)||42000|
|BBA (Airport Management)||44000|
|BBA (Computer Applications)||46000|
|BBA (Human Resource Management)||48000|
|BBA (Banking and Insurance)||50000|
|BBA (Banking and Finance)||54000|
|BBA (Hons) (Hospitality Management)||60000|
Management Courses After 12th: Diploma Courses & Fee Structure
|Diploma (Telecommunication)||3 Years||56,800|
|Diploma (Sales and Marketing)||57,900|
|Diploma (Oil & Gas Marketing)||59,000|
|Diploma (Mass Media and Communications)||61,200|
|Diploma (Marketing and Finance)||63,400|
|Diploma (Logistics Management)||65,600|
|Diploma (Human Resource Management)||66,700|
|Diploma (Hons) (Travel and Tourism Management)||67,800|
|Diploma (Hons) (Hospitality Management)||68,900|
|Diploma (Digital Marketing)||72,200|
|Diploma (Computer Applications)||73,300|
|Diploma (Banking and Insurance)||75,500|
Management Courses After 12th: Entrance Exams
|Exam Name||EXAM TYPE||Mode|
|AIMA Management Aptitude Test (MAT)||MANAGEMENT EXAM||Online|
|AIMS Test for Management Admissions (ATMA)|
|AMU MBA Entrance Exam|
|Bocconi Entrance Test (BET)|
|BRAOU MBA Entrance Exam|
|Common Management Admission Test (CMAT)|
|Common Admission Test (CAT)|
|GSIB Entrance Test (GET)|
|Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT)|
|Hyderabad Business School (HBSAT)|
|IBS Aptitude Test (IBSAT)|
|IIFT MBA (IB) Entrance Exam||Offline|
|IRMA Social Concern Test|
|KIITEE Management Entrance Examination for KSOM MBA|
|Karnataka Management Aptitude Test (KMAT)|
|KMAT Kerala (MBA)|
|MAH MBA / MMS CET|
|NMIMS Management Admission Test (NMAT)|
|PIM-MAT (MBA) Admission|
|Symbiosis National Aptitude Test (SNAP Test)|
|Symbiosis Indore MBA (SAET)|
|SRM Joint Entrance Examination- Management (SRMJEEM)|
|UPES Management Entrance Test (MET)|
|Uttarakhand Open University MBA Entrance Test|
|VMOU MBA Entrance Test|
|WBUT Joint Entrance Management Aptitude Test (JEMAT)|
|Xavier Aptitude Test (XAT)|
|IIM Indore IPM|
|IPU CET BBA|
|Mumbai University Common Management Entrance Test (MUCMET)|
|Symbiosis Entrance Test (SET)|
|Research Management Aptitude Test (RMAT)|
Management Courses After 12th: India’s Top 50 Management Colleges
There are various management colleges available for students. Some institutes and colleges offer the best management courses after 12th like BBA and BBM best courses are given below students can select accordingly.
|College Name||Course||Fee (approx.)|
|VIDYAVATI MUKAND LAL GIRLS COLLEGE||BBA||87200|
|UNIQUE INSTITUTE OF MANAGEMENT AND TECHNOLOGY||88400|
|SUNDER DEEP COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING||86000|
|SRM BUSINESS SCHOOL||94100|
|RG INSTITUTE OF PROFESSIONAL STUDIES||80600|
|RAJIV ACADEMY FOR TECHNOLOGY AND MANAGEMENT||82700|
|RAJ KUMAR GOEL INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY & MANAGEMENT||85700|
|KIET GROUP OF INSTITUTIONS||80300|
|MEWAR INSTITUTE OF MANAGEMENT||81200|
|MILESTONE INSTITUTE OF PROFESSIONAL STUDIES||93200|
|MP INSTITUTE OF MANAGEMENT AND COMPUTER APPLICATION||89600|
|NATIONAL POST GRADUATE COLLEGE||83900|
|INSTITUTE OF MANAGEMENT EDUCATION GROUP OF COLLEGES||83300|
|PRESIDENCY COLLEGE OF EDUCATION AND TECHNOLOGY||90500|
|PRINCE INSTITUTE OF INNOVATIVE TECHNOLOGY||83000|
|RAJ KUMAR GOEL ENGINEERING COLLEGE||85400|
|JSS ACADEMY OF TECHNICAL EDUCATION||82100|
|JAIPURIA SCHOOL OF BUSINESS||92000|
|JAIPURIA INSTITUTE OF MANAGEMENT||92600|
|IPEM LAW ACADEMY||93500|
|INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY AND SCIENCE||88100|
|INSTITUTE OF PROFESSIONAL EXCELLENCE AND MANAGEMENT||91400|
|INSTITUTE OF PRODUCTIVITY AND MANAGEMENT||92900|
|INSTITUTE OF MANAGEMENT TECHNOLOGY||91700|
|INSTITUTE OF MANAGEMENT STUDIES||89000|
|INSTITUTE OF MANAGEMENT AND RESEARCH||87800|
|INSTITUTE OF APPLIED MEDICINES AND RESEARCH||81800|
|INSTITUTE OF ADVANCED MANAGEMENT RESEARCH||87500|
|ABES ENGINEERING COLLEGE||86900|
|ABES INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY||84800|
|AIHM INSTITUTE OF HOTEL MANAGEMENT||81500|
|AMITY BUSINESS SCHOOL||93800|
|ARYAN INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY||85100|
|BABU BANARASI DAS INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY||89300|
|BHARAT INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY||80000|
|BIRLA INSTITUTE OF MANAGEMENT TECHNOLOGY||91100|
|BRAJ INSTITUTE OF MANAGEMENT AND TECHNOLOGY||88700|
|BUNDELKHAND INSTITUTE OF ENGINEERING & TECHNOLOGY||86600|
|CHM INSTITUTE OF HOTEL AND BUSINESS MANAGEMENT||92300|
|DAYALBAGH EDUCATIONAL INSTITUTE FACULTY OF ENGINEERING||83600|
|DEWAN INSTITUTE OF MANAGEMENT STUDIES||82400|
|H.R. GROUP OF INSTITUTIONS||89900|
|HI-TECH INSTITUTE OF ENGINEERING AND TECHNOLOGY||90200|
|HLM GROUP OF INSTITUTIONS||90800|
|IIMT COLLEGE OF MANAGEMENT||84200|
|IMS ENGINEERING COLLEGE||84500|
|INDUSTRIAL AND MANAGEMENT ENGINEERING, IIT KANPUR||86300|
Suggested University For Management Courses After 12th
Here are some universities for management courses after 12th-grade candidates can select accordingly. Check out the table below.
|University Name||State||Type of University|
|AURO University of Hospitality and Management||Gujarat||Private University|
|Ahmedabad University||Gujarat||Private University|
|Maharishi University of Management and Technology||Chhattisgarh||Private University|
|AAFT University of Media and Arts||Chhattisgarh||Private University|
|Assam Rajiv Gandhi University of Co-operative Management||Assam||State University|
|Bhattadev University||Assam||State University|
|Cotton College State University||Assam||State University|
|Sri Sathya Sai Institute of Higher Learning||Andhra Pradesh||Deemed University|
|Sri Venkateswara University||Andhra Pradesh||State University|
Scope of Management Courses After 12th
Having a Management degree can open doors to multiple career opportunities. The management courses after 12th develop different types of skills among the learners. Some of the soft skills include management skills, problem-solving skills, and decision-making skills.
Coming to the main point that is the scope of the management courses after 12th. The scope of Management courses has been explained to our job roles, salary, and recruiters’ companies. Such aspects have been elaborated on below:
- The knowledge gained from the management courses makes one suitable for the different types of job roles. Depending on the specific field, several job opportunities include marketing, business, consultant, professor, brand manager, finance manager, etc.
- There are a large number of organizations that prefer management graduates to run their firms in an organized way. One can also get job opportunities in both government and private companies.
- Management graduates can go for higher studies by joining Ph.D.-level programs. It will boost their educational qualification, which will expand the range of job options.
- One can earn a handsome salary with a Management degree ranging from Rs.8 Lakhs to Rs.10 Lakhs.
Job Area of Management Courses After 12th
Students who passed their graduation in the management stream are eligible to take these jobs. After management courses, students apply for this job. Some of the given are below:
- Information Systems Manager
- Business Administration Professor
- Production Manager
- Finance Manager
- Human Resource Manager
- Business Administration Researcher
- Management Accountant
- Business Consultant
- Marketing Manager
- Research and Development Manager
Management Courses After 12th FAQs?
Question 1: Can I do a BBA or MBA if I am from a Science background?
Answer: Yes, there is no specific requirement of the stream to do a BBA or MBA. You can opt for the course and disregard any stream.
Question 2: Can I do an integrated course in Management courses after 12th?
Answer: Yes, there are various five-year integrated courses available and provided by various universities and institutions.
Question 3: Which one is better, Diploma in Management or BMS?
Answer: One of the most asked questions in Management, is whether to opt for a diploma or BMS. It depends upon the preference of the candidate. Both are offered with similar course and subject structures.
Question 4: Which subject should I choose for management?
Answer: A wide range of courses is taught, including Accountancy, Business Studies, Commerce, Economics, Economics Geography, Secretarial Practice, Entrepreneurship, etc. A bachelor’s degree in business administration (BBA) is one of the most popular courses after 12th grade.
Be the first to leave a review.