Management Courses After 12th: Management courses are among the most popular subjects for graduation for students in India after the 12th grade. They can provide plenty of employment and higher education possibilities for students. Here are a few reasons you should take up management courses after you have completed your 12th.
Intermediate or Class 12 is a significant milestone for any student’s journey. It’s also a necessary time because the decisions made by students in this phase could define the direction they take in their careers in the future. Students may also be pressured to enroll in an academic program or stream simply because their parents believe it is the best option or because they have friends who are going for it.
Management Courses After 12th Highlights
|Course||Management Courses After 12th|
|Type||Certificate, Diploma, Bachelors|
|Duration||Certificate (6 Months to 1 Year)|
|Diploma (1 to 3 Year)|
|Graduation (3 Years)|
|Courses Fee||Approx INR 80k to 3 Lakhs (Depend on University)|
|Eligibility||10+2 Passed with minimum 45% of marks from recognized board of India|
|Age Limit||No Age Limit|
|Specialization||Finance, Hotel Management, Marketing, Human Resource Management|
|Average Salary Offered||INR 3 to 8 LPA in India|
|Entrance Exams||CAT, GMAT, HBSAT, IBSAT, IIFT, NMAT, SNAP , TANCET, JEMAT, XAT, IPU CET|
Part of this is due to the numerous possibilities of streams, degrees, and courses students can choose from after the 12th grade. There is no one to discuss all the benefits and drawbacks. The ramifications of these choices can become highly confusing. In this situation, students need to maintain an eye on the ball and consider the various options before putting in the time, cash, and efforts to pursue a specific course.
The most well-known areas that higher-education institutions offer among students in India are management courses. Management courses provide a variety of advantages to students. There are many good reasons why management courses are a good option for students who have completed their 12th class.
|Courses Admission 2021-22|
|Arts Courses||Education Course|
|Certificate Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Commerce Course||Management Courses|
|Diploma Course||Paramedical Courses|
|Doctor Courses||PG Courses|
|Vocational Courses||Science Courses|
Why Consider Management Courses After Class 12th
Management is a fantastic avenue of study for anyone interested in business or related areas of study. They provide the best opportunity to make an excellent career choice at the graduation level and provide opportunities for postgraduate studies in related areas.
List of Management Courses After 12th in India
- BBA Accounting and Finance
- BBA Airline Management
- BBA Airport Management
- BBA Banking
- BBA Banking and Finance
- BBA Banking and Insurance
- BBA BANKING, FINANCIAL SERVICES & INSURANCE
- BBA Computer Applications
- BBA Digital Marketing
- BBA Finance
- BBA FINANCE AND ACCOUNTS
- BBA FINANCIAL TECHNOLOGY
- BBA Hardware
- BBA Hospitality Management
- BBA HOTEL MANAGEMENT
- BBA Human Resource Management
- BBA in Tourism and Travel Management
- BBA Information Technology
- BBA Insurance Management
- BBA Logistics Management
- BBA Management
- BBA Marketing
- BBA Marketing and Finance
- BBA Mass Media and Communication
- BBA Media Management
- BBA Networking
- BBA Oil & Gas Marketing
- BBA Retail Management
- BBA Sales and Marketing
- BBA Telecommunication
- BBA Travel and Tourism
- Bachelor of Business Economics
Management Bachelors Courses After 12th
Management Courses after the 12th are the most demanding careers these days. Students after completing 10+2 can opt for management courses to get a better job. easy to take admission Only students who pass 12th From the commerce field need not choose a management course. Students from any stream (Commerce, Science, or Arts) are eligible for management courses.
Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA)
- BBA is one of the most popular professional undergraduate courses opted by students Management Courses after 12th. This degree provides you with an arena of exposure to the dynamics of business and the business environment.
- BBA undergraduate program is for three years, and it can opt as an integrated program for five years combined with an MBA (BBA+MBA). An applicant must have completed 10+2 in any stream with a 50 percentile aggregate to be eligible for this course.
- After completing BBA, one can apply for a Masters in Business Administration (MBA), a 2-year postgraduate program.
- Students have to choose a specialization course or an elective throughout the Financial Management, Human Resource Management, Marketing, International Business, Operations Management, etc.
BBA Accounting and Finance
Bachelors of business administration in accounting and finance occupies three years distributing in 6 semesters. The course trains its candidate in accountancy and financial education.
- Eligibility Criteria: The course can opt after any backdrop; only 12th clearance is required.
- Duration: 3 years
- INR 1.5 to 2.5 LPA fee charges.
Students of this course goes by subjects such as Accounting, Commerce, Finance, Economics, etc. the candidate learns all the know-how of business administration. The recruiters recruit this candidate in companies, corporations, and organizations. they get a large salary ranging from INR 2 to 4 LPA raising with experience and skill.
BBA Airline Management
Management students with a bachelor of business administration in the airline must have also cleared their entry exam eligible for the course.
- Eligibility Criteria: Requires 12th clearance with 50% scores gained by the students and entry exam clearance.
- Duration: 4 years
- INR 25,000 to 5 LPA fee charges
Students can gain jobs as Airport Manager, Ground staff managers, customer care executives, etc. they can earn from these very stable salaries as well aspirants can also apply for PG courses in airline and airport management. The course covers business and airline management areas overall; the subjects give insight on management subjects too.
BBA Airport Management
Bachelors of business administration in airport management is a course expanding to 3 years and six semesters. It is a course of UG unit in the management field. It also has airport and business administration topics.
- Eligibility Criteria: Requires 12th pass with min 50%
- Duration: 4 yrs
- Fee charges range from 25k to 5 lacs per annum.
To be eligible for this course, one must be cleared of 12th grade and the entrance exam as required in the institute. The candidate can be from the preferred backdrop of PCM subjects or any other. They can acquire an MBA in the same specialization or different specializations as well.
BBA Banking and Finance
Bachelors of business administration in banking and finance is three years of UG level degree. It gives candidates the chance to learn from finance and money-related studies. The course is much in need these days with the rising demand of companies to balance their accounts.
- Eligibility Criteria: Students must be pass in Class 12th
- Duration: 3 yrs.
- Fee charges vary from INR 1000 to 1 LPA.
The course is open to those who have cleared their intermediate from a known board and eligible scores. They must also have the entry exam removed if the institute they are applying to requires so. They are to have their backdrop from any field.
BBA Banking and Insurance
Bachelors of business administration in banking and insurance is a commerce field course of 3 years. The system is both of managerial and business topics. While it also covers the shed of commerce field. The course provides insight into the insurance manage. and business that revolves around it.
- Eligibility Criteria: The eligibility of the candidate are 12th clearance with a qualifying exam.
- Duration: 3 yrs.
- The range of fees is from INR 5000 to 5 LPA.
Clearance, score requires to vary from institute to institute. The course allows candidates to gain up PG courses in the same or related specialization.
BBA Banking, Financial Services & Insurance
Bachelors of business administration in Banking, Financial Services & Insurance varies in the field and covers a very large study area. Candidates are required to have their intermediate with Min 45% scores at least. The candidate must be from a known board of qualifying exams.
- Eligibility criteria: Intermediate completed with 45% scores at least.
- Duration: 3 yrs.
- The range of fees is from INR 1000 to 2 LPA.
The course covers subjects of finance and economics, along with accountancy and commerce. The study also goes around the managerial aspects and business administration of all of these fields. Candidates can gain PG courses or work right after this course.
Bachelors of business administration in banking is a UG unit course of 3 years under the business administration category. The course-eligible aspirants are those that have cleared their 12th grade.
- Eligibility Criteria: Cleared their 12th
- Duration: 3 yrs.
- The course costs from INR 5000 to 2 LPA
Candidates are allowed to be from various backdrops. Meanwhile, they learn about business, management, and admin subjects in this course. They also learn about banking, accounting, and economics as main subjects. The candidate can gain good jobs in firms, financial institutes, and companies as well. They can earn stable salaries in financial careers.
BBA Computer Applications
Bachelors of business administration in computer applications is a very different and up-to-date course of 3 years. The course covers the UG degree in both business admin. Field and the field of tech. The candidate of this course learns a very broad subject on point.
- Eligibility Criteria: 12th clearance is vital to take part in the course with at least 45% scores.
- Time: 3 yrs.
- The range of fees is from INR 5000 to 5 LPA.
The candidate of this course will get to learn about networking, data, computer application, and business throughout the course studies.
BBA Digital Marketing
Bachelors of business administration in Digital Marketing is a UG level course of 3 years. The study initially has to be opted by candidates who complete their intermediate and aspires to take up the UG level.
- Eligibility Criteria: The course can be taken up after scoring 45% marks by the least.
- Duration: 3 years
- The fee ranges from INR 1000 to 3 Lacs per annum.
The candidate studying this course will learn marketing on a new era level as the need for digital marketing is very high. The candidate knows from subjects like international commerce, marketing, economics, sales, etc.
BBA Finance and Accounts
Bachelors of business administration in finance and accounts is a basic commerce UG level degree with a span of 3 years. Candidates have their intermediate cleared with 45% scores and a qualifying exam to get into the course successfully.
- Eligibility Criteria: 45% scores and a qualifying exam.
- Duration: 3 yrs.
- The range of fees is from INR 1000 to 3 Lacs per annum.
Aspirants can apply to many other PG level degrees after this course, such as MBA, MBA Finance and accounts, MA Accounting, CA, ACA, etc. The systems can allow one to gain many high-paying jobs in large firms and MNCs.
Bachelors of business administration in finance is variant from other courses of UG level, but it occupies three years as others. The course solely focuses on finance as a topic and related sub-topics from finance.
- Eligibility Criteria: 45% in 12th class min required
- Time: 3 yrs.
- The course is of INR 5000 to 5 LPA.
Eligibility criteria are very simple as 12th passing is req. with 45% scores from a known board by the candidate for applying to this course. The candidate will get to study fiscal subjects such as accounting, business, entrepreneurship, economics, etc. they will be earning a stable salary by being hired by MNCs, companies, etc.
Bachelor of Business Administration (Marketing)
- After 12th Bachelor of Business Administration in marketing, management courses in marketing is a three-year professional undergraduate program with six semesters.
- To be eligible for this course, candidates should have a minimum 50% aggregate in 10+2 from a recognized board.
- The course as a whole builds management and decision-making skills & leadership abilities. Eligibility Criteria for admissions of this course depends on the entrance test conducted by universities.
BBM/BBA College in Uttar Pradesh BBM | BBA Colleges In Rajasthan
- Bachelor of Business Administration in Information Technology is a three-year professional undergraduate program focusing on information technology, networking and database management theory, and applications.
- The eligibility criteria for the degree of BBA IT is Management Courses after 12th aggregate, and admissions will require an entrance test to get a seat. After completing the degree, the average salary can bring between INR 20,000 – 30,000 per month, depending on the organization.
BBA Courses after 12th – This is one of the most popular programs opted by students after the 12th. This degree provides you with exposure to the business environment.
- This program is for three years, and it can opt as an integrated program for five years combined with an MBA.
- Eligibility Criteria: A student should have completed 12th in any stream with 50% marks to be eligible for this course.
- After completing the BBA, one can apply for a Masters in Business Administration (MBA), a 2-year program.
Bachelor Of Management Studies (BMS)
BMS is another program that provides theoretical and practical knowledge of management concepts and practices.
- A variety of Management Courses after the 12th field are open to the individual.
- Eligibility Criteria: This program is for three years. To be eligible for this course, a student should have completed 12th in any stream with 60% marks and must pass an entrance exam to be eligible to sit in for the course.
- The demand for skilled professionals in managerial positions has seen an increasing trend. Thus, having a degree from a reputed institution can help one become successful.
- After completing this course, one may land managerial/administrative/operations jobs in the corporate sector.
- One can even opt for an MBA after BMS to boost career prospects.
Bachelor Of Economics
The degree of BA economics will provide you with hands-on practical experience and knowledge of economic concepts, policies, and statistical methods.
- Eligibility Criteria: Economics undergraduate program is for three years, and to be eligible for this course, a candidate must have completed 10+2 in any stream with a 50 percentile aggregate.
- After completing the BE undergraduate program, one can land in government and private jobs. Economists, statisticians, risk analysts, operations analysts are some of the genuine career prospects.
- Students have to opt and choose between various specialization courses, including macro/microeconomics, statistics, research methodologies, International trade/finance, and Agro Economics.
BBA in Sales and Marketing
Management Courses after 12th, BBA in Sales and Marketing is an Undergraduate Program. This course can provide a foundational education in business and management principles to undergraduate students and coursework in marketing, market research and analysis, economics, communications, customer service, and sales.
- Admission Process: Online/Offline Depend on University
- Duration: 3 Years
- Eligibility Criteria: 12th with Any Field.
- Fee Structure: INR 15,000 – INR 30,000 / Year
BBA in Mass Media and Communication
BBA in Mass Media and Communication is an undergraduate Mass Media Course. The program guides its attendants on the skills required to be a professional in journalism & news reporting, advertising & PR, Corporate communication, TV & Film production arts, news writing, scriptwriting, radio arts, editing, etc. It is a career-oriented course and three years duration course.
- Admission Process: Online/Offline Depend on University
- Duration: Three Years
- Eligibility Criteria: 12th with Any Field
- Fee Structure: INR 15,000 – INR 30,000 / Year
Management Courses After 12th BBA+MBA
- BBA+MBA Course: The integrated five-year course combines BBA and master’s degrees having an advantage for candidates who don’t need to apply for a master’s degree after BBA; MBA could be a PG course. One should be a graduate to pursue a master’s degree.
- BIBF (Bachelor Of International Business And Finance): This management course is a 3-year professional undergraduate program. The degree focuses on concepts and theories of International Business, its trends, and practices followed by Financial management. To be eligible for this Management Course after the 12th candidate should be 10+2 from any stream with an English subject.
Management Diploma Course After 12th
Diploma Tourism and Travel Management
- Diploma in Tourism and Travel Management: This is an entry-level one-year certification course targeting the tourism and travel industry principles.
- Aspirants must be 10+2 from a recognized board. It is also based on the marks of the entrance exam.
Diploma in Financial Management
It is a one-year diploma course focusing on finance and management. To be eligible for this course, the candidate should be 10+2 from aboard.
- The program will focus on financial decision tools, theories, and guiding practices to measure performance through budgeting and other planning tools.
- Career prospects include Agent, the Project Coordinator, and Management Trainee.
- At least INR 200,000–800,000 per annum will be the average salary after successful completion of diploma In India.
Diploma in Retail Management
It is a one-year diploma course in Retail Management. The Retail Management Courses after 12th provides a complete cycle of retail issues and developments in the industry.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible for the course, a student should have passed the 12th standard and must have cleared the entrance exam. The course offers specializations in marketing and retail distribution.
- After the diploma, an average salary can range between INR 2 lakhs to 20 lakhs in India.
Diploma In Event Management
This is a one-year professional diploma course in event management. It aims at coordinating and organizing various events.
- Eligibility Criteria: The student should have completed 12th with 50% marks to be eligible for the course.
- The course has specializations in marketing, finance, service management, etc.
- The management field is stated to be one of the most highly paying fields.
- The average salary of a management trainee is INR 200,000–INR 400,000 per year.
- While having a master’s degree can give you an average yearly salary of INR 1,000,000.
- By holding a good position in the corporate and private sectors, one can easily climb the ladder to higher positions.
Top Management Courses After 12th Fee Structure
|BBA (Airline Management)||3 Years||20000|
|BBA (Sales and Marketing)||22000|
|BBA (Mass Media and Communications)||24000|
|BBA (Digital Marketing)||28000|
|BBA (Oil & Gas Marketing)||30000|
|BBA (Hons) (Travel and Tourism Management)||32000|
|BBA (Logistics Management)||34000|
|BBA (Marketing and Finance)||36000|
|BBA (Accounting and Finance)||42000|
|BBA (Airport Management)||44000|
|BBA (Computer Applications)||46000|
|BBA (Human Resource Management)||48000|
|BBA (Banking and Insurance)||50000|
|BBA (Banking and Finance)||54000|
|BBA (Hons) (Hospitality Management)||60000|
Management Diploma Courses After 12th & Fee Structure
|Diploma (Telecommunication)||3 Years||56,800|
|Diploma (Sales and Marketing)||57,900|
|Diploma (Oil & Gas Marketing)||59,000|
|Diploma (Mass Media and Communications)||61,200|
|Diploma (Marketing and Finance)||63,400|
|Diploma (Logistics Management)||65,600|
|Diploma (Human Resource Management)||66,700|
|Diploma (Hons) (Travel and Tourism Management)||67,800|
|Diploma (Hons) (Hospitality Management)||68,900|
|Diploma (Digital Marketing)||72,200|
|Diploma (Computer Applications)||73,300|
|Diploma (Banking and Insurance)||75,500|
Management Courses Entrance Exams
|Exam Name||EXAM TYPE||Mode|
|AIMA Management Aptitude Test (MAT)||MANAGEMENT EXAM||Online|
|AIMS Test for Management Admissions (ATMA)|
|AMU MBA Entrance Exam|
|Bocconi Entrance Test (BET)|
|BRAOU MBA Entrance Exam|
|Common Management Admission Test (CMAT)|
|Common Admission Test (CAT)|
|GSIB Entrance Test (GET)|
|Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT)|
|Hyderabad Business School (HBSAT)|
|IBS Aptitude Test (IBSAT)|
|IIFT MBA (IB) Entrance Exam||Offline|
|IRMA Social Concern Test|
|KIITEE Management Entrance Examination for KSOM MBA|
|Karnataka Management Aptitude Test (KMAT)|
|KMAT Kerala (MBA)|
|MAH MBA / MMS CET|
|NMIMS Management Admission Test (NMAT)|
|PIM-MAT (MBA) Admission|
|Symbiosis National Aptitude Test (SNAP Test)|
|Symbiosis Indore MBA (SAET)|
|SRM Joint Entrance Examination- Management (SRMJEEM)|
|UPES Management Entrance Test (MET)|
|Uttarakhand Open University MBA Entrance Test|
|VMOU MBA Entrance Test|
|WBUT Joint Entrance Management Aptitude Test (JEMAT)|
|Xavier Aptitude Test (XAT)|
|IIM Indore IPM|
|IPU CET BBA|
|Mumbai University Common Management Entrance Test (MUCMET)|
|Symbiosis Entrance Test (SET)|
|Research Management Aptitude Test (RMAT)|
Top 50 Management Colleges in India
Some institutes and colleges offer the best management course after 12th like BBA and BBM best course
|College Name||Course||Fee (approx.)|
|VIDYAVATI MUKAND LAL GIRLS COLLEGE||BBA||87200|
|UNIQUE INSTITUTE OF MANAGEMENT AND TECHNOLOGY||88400|
|SUNDER DEEP COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING||86000|
|SRM BUSINESS SCHOOL||94100|
|RG INSTITUTE OF PROFESSIONAL STUDIES||80600|
|RAJIV ACADEMY FOR TECHNOLOGY AND MANAGEMENT||82700|
|RAJ KUMAR GOEL INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY & MANAGEMENT||85700|
|KIET GROUP OF INSTITUTIONS||80300|
|MEWAR INSTITUTE OF MANAGEMENT||81200|
|MILESTONE INSTITUTE OF PROFESSIONAL STUDIES||93200|
|MP INSTITUTE OF MANAGEMENT AND COMPUTER APPLICATION||89600|
|NATIONAL POST GRADUATE COLLEGE||83900|
|INSTITUTE OF MANAGEMENT EDUCATION GROUP OF COLLEGES||83300|
|PRESIDENCY COLLEGE OF EDUCATION AND TECHNOLOGY||90500|
|PRINCE INSTITUTE OF INNOVATIVE TECHNOLOGY||83000|
|RAJ KUMAR GOEL ENGINEERING COLLEGE||85400|
|JSS ACADEMY OF TECHNICAL EDUCATION||82100|
|JAIPURIA SCHOOL OF BUSINESS||92000|
|JAIPURIA INSTITUTE OF MANAGEMENT||92600|
|IPEM LAW ACADEMY||93500|
|INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY AND SCIENCE||88100|
|INSTITUTE OF PROFESSIONAL EXCELLENCE AND MANAGEMENT||91400|
|INSTITUTE OF PRODUCTIVITY AND MANAGEMENT||92900|
|INSTITUTE OF MANAGEMENT TECHNOLOGY||91700|
|INSTITUTE OF MANAGEMENT STUDIES||89000|
|INSTITUTE OF MANAGEMENT AND RESEARCH||87800|
|INSTITUTE OF APPLIED MEDICINES AND RESEARCH||81800|
|INSTITUTE OF ADVANCED MANAGEMENT RESEARCH||87500|
|ABES ENGINEERING COLLEGE||86900|
|ABES INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY||84800|
|AIHM INSTITUTE OF HOTEL MANAGEMENT||81500|
|AMITY BUSINESS SCHOOL||93800|
|ARYAN INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY||85100|
|BABU BANARASI DAS INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY||89300|
|BHARAT INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY||80000|
|BIRLA INSTITUTE OF MANAGEMENT TECHNOLOGY||91100|
|BRAJ INSTITUTE OF MANAGEMENT AND TECHNOLOGY||88700|
|BUNDELKHAND INSTITUTE OF ENGINEERING & TECHNOLOGY||86600|
|CHM INSTITUTE OF HOTEL AND BUSINESS MANAGEMENT||92300|
|DAYALBAGH EDUCATIONAL INSTITUTE FACULTY OF ENGINEERING||83600|
|DEWAN INSTITUTE OF MANAGEMENT STUDIES||82400|
|H.R. GROUP OF INSTITUTIONS||89900|
|HI-TECH INSTITUTE OF ENGINEERING AND TECHNOLOGY||90200|
|HLM GROUP OF INSTITUTIONS||90800|
|IIMT COLLEGE OF MANAGEMENT||84200|
|IMS ENGINEERING COLLEGE||84500|
|INDUSTRIAL AND MANAGEMENT ENGINEERING, IIT KANPUR||86300|
Suggested University For Management Courses
|University Name||State||Type of University|
|AURO University of Hospitality and Management||Gujarat||Private University|
|Ahmedabad University||Gujarat||Private University|
|Maharishi University of Management and Technology||Chhattisgarh||Private University|
|AAFT University of Media and Arts||Chhattisgarh||Private University|
|Assam Rajiv Gandhi University of Co-operative Management||Assam||State University|
|Bhattadev University||Assam||State University|
|Cotton College State University||Assam||State University|
|Sri Sathya Sai Institute of Higher Learning||Andhra Pradesh||Deemed University|
|Sri Venkateswara University||Andhra Pradesh||State University|
Job Area Management Courses After 12th
Students who passed their graduation in the management stream are eligible to take these jobs. After management courses, students apply for this job. Some of the given are below;
- Information Systems Manager
- Business Administration Professor
- Production Manager
- Finance Manager
- Human Resource Manager
- Business Administration Researcher
- Management Accountant
- Business Consultant
- Marketing Manager
- Research and Development Manager
Can I do a BBA or MBA if I am from a Science background?
Yes, there is no specific requirement of the stream to do a BBA or MBA. You can opt for the course disregard of any stream.
Can I do an integrated course in Management after the 12th?
Yes, there are various five-year integrated courses available and provided by various universities and institutions.
Which one is better, Diploma in Management or BMS?
One of the most asked questions in Management, whether to opt for a diploma or BMS. It depends upon the preference of the candidate. Both are offered with the similar course and subject structures.
More Courses After 12th
- Courses after 12th COMPUTER APPLICATIONS
- Courses after 12th MANAGEMENT
- Courses after 12th APPLICATIONS
- Courses after 12th AVIATION
- Courses after 12th AGRICULTURE
- Courses after 12th ARTS
- Courses after 12th COMMERCE
- Courses after 12th DESIGN
Be the first to leave a review.