Management courses are for the candidate that wants to get into the lane of the managerial field. Those in business, banking, and marketing know the value of these courses. the courses provided here have different timing are broadly very specific. The field of direction is one that is always required on bigger levels.
CAT 2021 Registration Start Online Students may also Apply
- MKU University Admission Start For MBA Course Students can fill the online Application form.
- Subharti University DDE Admission starts in 2021 starts online for the year 2021.
- Due to the harmful effects of the COVID-19, there is an International lockdown Filnaly Assam Board announced result 2021 till 25 Jun 2021 Assam Board result can check on Bord Offical website www.ahsec.nic.in.
- 10th and 12th Board Results are announced by higher education board students can join Diploma course after 10th and 12th Also can join degree Course after 12th.
- Amity University Start Admission in Management Course after 12th, Students can apply for Online admission From the website: Click
- CAT Exam: Exam result been post pond Due to lockdown.
Management Courses After 12th Headline
|Article||Management Courses after 12th Pass|
|Courses Fee||Approx INR 80000 to 300000 Depend on Universities|
|Duration||1 to 4 Years|
List Management Courses After 12th
|University Admission 2021-22|
|Arts Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Diploma Course||Management Courses|
|Paramedical Courses||Distance Courses|
|IGNOU July Admission||PHD Admission|
- BBA Accounting and Finance
- BBA Airline Management
- BBA Airport Management
- BBA Banking
- BBA Banking and Finance
- BBA Banking and Insurance
- BBA BANKING, FINANCIAL SERVICES & INSURANCE
- BBA Computer Applications
- BBA Digital Marketing
- BBA Finance
- BBA FINANCE AND ACCOUNTS
- BBA FINANCIAL TECHNOLOGY
- BBA Hardware
- BBA Hospitality Management
- BBA HOTEL MANAGEMENT
- BBA Human Resource Management
- BBA in Tourism and Travel Management
- BBA Information Technology
- BBA Insurance Management
- BBA Logistics Management
- BBA Management
- BBA Marketing
- BBA Marketing and Finance
- BBA Mass Media and Communication
- BBA Media Management
- BBA Networking
- BBA Oil & Gas Marketing
- BBA Retail Management
- BBA Sales and Marketing
- BBA Telecommunication
- BBA Travel and Tourism
- Bachelor of Business Economics
Management Courses after the 12th are the most demanding careers these days. Students after completing intermediate opt for management courses to get a better job. easy to take admission
Only students who pass 12th From the commerce field need not choose a management course. Candidates from any stream (Commerce, Science, or Arts) are eligible for management courses.
Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA)
- This is one of the most popular professional undergraduate courses opted by students Management Courses after 12th. This degree provides you with an arena of exposure to the dynamics of business and the business environment.
- BBA undergraduate program is for three years and it can opt as an integrated program for five years combined with an MBA (BBA+MBA). To be eligible for this course a candidate must have completed 10+2 in any stream with 50 percentile aggregate.
- After successful completion of BBA, one can apply for a Masters in Business Administration (MBA) which is a 2-year postgraduate program.
- Students have to choose a specialization course or an elective throughout the course in areas including Financial Management, Human Resource Management, Marketing, International Business, Operations Management, etc.
|BBM | BBA Colleges in Mumbai||BBM | BBA Colleges In Bihar|
|BBM | BBA Colleges in Chandigarh||BBM | BBA Colleges In Karnataka|
BBA Accounting and Finance
Bachelors of business administration in accounting and finance occupies 3 years distributing in 6 semesters. The course trains its candidate in accountancy and financial education.
- Eligibility Criteria: The course can opt after any backdrop only 12th clearance is required.
- Duration: 3 yrs of 6 semester
- INR 1.5 to 2.5 LPA fee charges.
Candidate of this course goes by subjects such as Accounting, Commerce, Finance, Economics, etc. the candidate learn all the know-how of business administration as well. The recruiters recruit this candidate in companies, corporations, and organizations. they get a large salary ranging from INR 2 to 4 LPA raising with experience and skill.
BBA Airline Management
Bachelors of business administration in the airline, management candidates should have also cleared their entry exam eligible for the course.
- Eligibility Criteria: Requires 12th clearance with 50% scores gained by the pupil along with entry exam clearance.
- Duration: 4 years
- INR 25,000 to 5 LPA fee charges
Candidates can gain jobs as an Airport Manager, Ground staff manager, customer care executive, etc. they can gain from these very stable salaries as well candidates can also apply for PG courses in airline and airport management. The course covers areas of business and airline management overall, the subjects give insight on management subjects too.
BBA Airport Management
Bachelors of business administration in airport management is a course expanding to 3 years and 6 semesters. It is a course of UG unit in the management field. It also has airport and business administration topics.
- Eligibility Criteria: Requires 12th pass with min 50%
- Duration: 4 yrs
- Fee charges range from 25k to 5 lacs per annum.
To be eligible for this course one must be cleared of 12th grade and the entrance exam as required in the institute. The candidate can be from the preferred backdrop of PCM subjects or any other. They can acquire an MBA in the same specialization or other specializations as well.
BBA Banking And Finance
Bachelors of business administration in banking and finance is 3 years of UG level degree. It gives candidates the chance to learn from finance and money-related studies. The course is much in need these days with the rising need of companies to balance their accounts.
- Eligibility Criteria: Students must be pass in Class 12th
- Duration: 3 yrs.
- Fee charges vary from INR 1000 to 1 LPA
The course is open to those who have cleared their intermediate from a known board and eligible scores. they must also have the entry exam cleared if the institute they are applying to requires so. They are to have their backdrop from any field.
BBA Banking And Insurance
Bachelors of business administration in banking and insurance is a commerce field course of 3 years. the course is both of managerial and business topics. While it also covers the shed of commerce field. The course provides insight into the insurance manage. and business that revolves around it.
- Eligibility Criteria: The eligibility of the candidate are 12th clearance with a qualifying exam.
- Duration: 3 yrs.
- The range of fees is from INR 5000 to 5 LPA.
Clearance, score requires to vary from institute to institute. The course allows candidates to gain up PG courses in the same or related specialization.
BBA Banking, Financial Services & Insurance
Bachelors of business administration in Banking, Financial Services & Insurance varies in the field and covers a very large area of study. Candidates are required to have their intermediate with Min 45% scores at least. The candidate must be from a known board of qualifying exams.
- Eligibility criteria: Intermediate completed with 45% scores at least.
- Duration: 3 yrs.
- The range of fee is from INR 1000 to 2 LPA
The course covers subjects of finance and economics, along with accountancy and commerce. The course also goes around the managerial aspects and business administration of all of these fields. Candidates can gain PG courses or work right after this course.
Bachelors of business administration in banking is a UG unit course of 3 years that comes under the business administration category. The course-eligible aspirants are those that have cleared their 12th grade.
- Eligibility Criteria: Cleared their 12th
- Duration: 3 yrs.
- The course costs from INR 5000 to 2 LPA
Candidates are allowed to be from various backdrops. meanwhile, they learn about business, management, and admin. subjects in this course. they also learn about banking, accounting, and economics as main subjects. the candidate can gain good jobs in firms, financial institutes, and companies as well. They can earn stable salaries in financial jobs.
BBA Computer Applications
Bachelors of business administration in computer applications is a very different and up-to-date course of 3 years. the course covers the UG degree in both business admin. Field and the field of tech. the candidate of this course learns a very broad subject on point.
- Eligibility Criteria: 12th clearance is vital to take part in the course with at least 45% scores.
- Time: 3 yrs.
- The range of fee is from INR 5000 to 5 LPA
The candidate of this course will get to learn about networking, data, computer application, and business throughout the course studies.
BBA Digital Marketing
Bachelors of business administration in Digital Marketing is a UG level course of 3 years. the course initially has to be opted by candidates that complete their intermediate and aspires to take up the bachelor’s degree of UG level.
- Eligibility Criteria: The course can be taken up after scoring 45% marks by the least.
- Duration: 3 years
- The fee ranges from INR 1000 to 3 Lacs per annum.
The candidate studying this course will learn marketing on a new era level as the need for digital marketing is very high. The candidate learns from subjects like international commerce, marketing, economics, sales, etc.
BBA Finance and Accounts
Bachelors of business administration in Finance and accounts is a basic commerce UG level degree with a span of 3 years. Candidates are to have their intermediate cleared with 45% scores and a qualifying exam to get into the course successfully.
- Eligibility Criteria: 45% scores and a qualifying exam.
- Duration: 3 yrs.
- The range of fees is from INR 1000 to 3 Lacs per annum.
Candidate can apply to many other PG level degrees after this course such as MBA, MBA Finance and accounts, MA Accounting, CA, ACA, etc. the courses can allow one to gain many high-paying jobs in large firms and MNCs.
Bachelors of business administration in finance is variant from other courses of UG level but it occupies 3 years as others. The course solely focuses on finance as topics and related sub-topics from finance.
- Eligibility Criteria: 45% in 12th class min required
- Time: 3 yrs.
- The course is of INR 5000 to 5 LPA
Eligibility criteria are very simple as 12th passing is req. with 45% scores from a known board by the candidate for applying to this course. the candidate will get to study fiscal subjects such as accounting, business, entrepreneurship, economics, etc. they will be earning a stable salary by being hired by MNCs, companies, etc.
Bachelor of Business Administration (Marketing)
- Management Courses after 12th Bachelor of Business Administration in marketing is a three-year professional undergraduate program with 6 semesters.
- To be eligible for this course candidates should have a minimum 50% aggregate in 10+2 from a recognized board.
- The course as a whole builds management and decision-making skills & leadership abilities. Eligibility Criteria for admissions of this course depends on the entrance test conducted by universities.
|BBM | BBA Colleges in Punjab||BBM | BBA Colleges In Haryana|
|BBM/BBA College in Uttar Pradesh||BBM | BBA Colleges In Rajasthan|
- Bachelor of Business Administration in Information Technology is a three-year professional undergraduate program focusing on information technology, networking and database management theory, and applications.
- The eligibility criteria for the degree of BBA IT is Management Courses after 12th aggregate and admissions will require an entrance test to get a seat. The average salary after successful completion of the degree can bring between INR 20,000 – 30,000 per month depending on the organization.
|BBM | BBA Colleges in Delhi NCR||BBM | BBA Colleges In Pune|
BBA Courses after 12th – This is one of the most popular programs opted by students after the 12th. This degree provides you with exposure to the business environment.
- This program is for three years and it can opt as an integrated program for five years combined with an MBA.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible for this course, a student should have completed 12th in any stream with 50% marks.
- After completion of the BBA, one can apply for a Masters in Business Administration (MBA) which is a 2-year program.
Bachelor Of Management Studies (BMS)
BMS is another program that provides theoretical and practical knowledge of management concepts and practices.
- A variety of Management Courses after the 12th fields are open to the individual.
- Eligibility Criteria: This program is for three years and to be eligible for this course a student should have completed 12th in any stream with 60% marks and need to pass an entrance exam to be eligible to sit in for the course.
- The demand for skilled professionals in managerial positions has seen an increasing trend. Thus, having a degree from a reputed institution can help one become successful.
- After completion of this course, one may land managerial/administrative/operations jobs in the corporate sector.
- One can even opt for an MBA after BMS to boost career prospects.
Bachelor Of Economics
Management Courses after 12th One of many options to choose from and grow in the field of economics. The degree of BA economics will provide you with hands-on practical experience and knowledge of concepts of economic concepts, policies, and statistical methods.
- Eligibility Criteria: Economics undergraduate program is for three years and to be eligible for this course a candidate must have completed 10+2 in any stream with a 50 percentile aggregate.
- After successful completion of the BE undergraduate program, one can land in government and private jobs as well. Economists, statisticians, risk analysts, operations analysts are some of the open career prospects.
- Students have to opt and choose between various specialization courses including macro/microeconomics, statistics, research methodologies, International trade/finance, and Agro Economics.
BBA in Sales and Marketing
Management Courses after 12th, BBA in Sales and Marketing is an Undergraduate Program. This course can provide a foundational education in business and management principles to undergraduate students, along with coursework in marketing, market research and analysis, economics, communications, customer service, and sales.
Admission Process: Online/Offline Depend on University
Duration: Three Years
Eligibility Criteria: 12th with Any Field.
Fee Structure: INR 15,000 – INR 30,000 / Year
BBA in Mass Media and Communication
BBA in Mass Media and Communication is an undergraduate Mass Media Course. The Program guides its attendants on the skills required to be a professional in journalism & news reporting, advertising & PR, Corporate communication, TV & Film production arts, news writing, scriptwriting, radio arts, and editing, etc. It is a career-oriented course and three years duration course.
Admission Process: Online/Offline Depend on University
Duration: Three Years
Eligibility Criteria: 12th with Any Field
Fee Structure: $ 235.84 – $ 299.06 / Year
Management Courses After 12th BBA+MBA
- BBA+MBA Course: The integrated five-year course is a combination of BBA and master’s degrees having an advantage for candidates who don’t need to apply for a master’s degree after BBA, MBA could be a PG course. One should be a graduate to pursue a master’s degree.
- BIBF (Bachelor Of International Business And Finance): This management course is a 3-year professional undergraduate program. To be eligible for this Management Courses after the 12th candidate should be 10+2 from any stream with an English subject. The degree focuses on concepts and theories of International Business its trends and practices followed by Financial management.
Management Diploma Course After 12th
Diploma Tourism and Travel Management
- Diploma in Tourism and Travel Management: This is an entry-level one-year certification course that aims at targeting the principles in the tourism and travel industry.
- To be eligible for this course candidates must be 10+2 from a recognized board. It is also based on the marks of the entrance exam.
Diploma Financial Management
Diploma in Financial Management: is a one-year diploma course focusing on finance and management. To be eligible for this course the candidate should be 10+2 from aboard.
The program will focus on financial decision tools, theories, and guiding practices to measure performance through budgeting and other planning tools.
Career prospects include Agent, the Project Coordinator, and Management Trainee.
At least INR 200,000–800,000 per annum will be the average salary after successful completion of diploma In India.
Diploma Retail Management
Diploma in Retail Management: It is a one-year diploma course in Retail Management. The Retail Management Courses after 12th provides a complete cycle of retail issues and developments in the industry.
Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible for the course, a student should have passed the 12th standard and must have cleared the entrance exam. the course offers specializations in marketing and retail distribution.
After the diploma, an average salary can range between INR 2 lakhs to 20 lakhs in India.
Diploma In Event Management
Diploma in Event Management: This is a one-year professional diploma course in event management. It aims at coordinating and organizing various events.
Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible for the course, the student should have completed 12th with 50% marks.
The course has specializations in marketing, finance, service management, etc.
Top Management Courses After 12th Fee
|BBA (Airline Management)||3 Year||20000|
|BBA (Sales and Marketing)||3 Year||22000|
|BBA (Mass Media and Communications)||3 Year||24000|
|BBA (Hardware)||1, 3 Year||26000|
|BBA (Digital Marketing)||1 to 3 Year||28000|
|BBA (Oil & Gas Marketing)||1 to 3 Year||30000|
|BBA (Hons) (Travel and Tourism Management)||1 -3 Year||32000|
|BBA (Logistics Management)||1, 3 Year||34000|
|BBA (Marketing and Finance)||1 to 3 Year||36000|
|BBA (Networking)||1 to 3 Year||38000|
|BBA (Telecommunication)||1 to 3 Year||40000|
|BBA (Accounting and Finance)||3 Year||42000|
|BBA (Airport Management)||3 Year||44000|
|BBA (Computer Applications)||3 Year||46000|
|BBA (Human Resource Management)||3 Year||48000|
|BBA (Banking and Insurance)||3 Year||50000|
|BBA (Banking)||3 Year||52000|
|BBA (Banking and Finance)||3 Year||54000|
|BBA (Marketing)||3 Year||56000|
|BBA (Management)||3 Year||58000|
|BBA (Hons) (Hospitality Management)||3 Year||60000|
|BBA (Finance)||3 Year||62000|
Diploma Management Courses
|Diploma (Telecommunication)||1 to 3 Year||56800|
|Diploma (Sales and Marketing)||3 Year||57900|
|Diploma (Oil & Gas Marketing)||1 to 3 Year||59000|
|Diploma (Networking)||1 to 3 Year||60100|
|Diploma (Mass Media and Communications)||3 Year||61200|
|Diploma (Marketing)||3 Year||62300|
|Diploma (Marketing and Finance)||1 to 3 Year||63400|
|Diploma (Management)||3 Year||64500|
|Diploma (Logistics Management)||1, 3 Year||65600|
|Diploma (Human Resource Management)||3 Year||66700|
|Diploma (Hons) (Travel and Tourism Management)||1 -3 Year||67800|
|Diploma (Hons) (Hospitality Management)||3 Year||68900|
|Diploma (Hardware)||1, 3 Year||70000|
|Diploma (Finance)||3 Year||71100|
|Diploma (Digital Marketing)||1 to 3 Year||72200|
|Diploma (Computer Applications)||3 Year||73300|
|Diploma (Banking)||3 Year||74400|
|Diploma (Banking and Insurance)||3 Year||75500|
Management Courses Entrance Exam
|Exam Name||EXAM TYPE||Mode|
|AIMA Management Aptitude Test (MAT)||MANAGEMENT EXAM||Online|
|AIMS Test for Management Admissions (ATMA)||MANAGEMENT EXAM||Online|
|AMU MBA Entrance Exam||MANAGEMENT EXAM||Online|
|APIIT NAT||MANAGEMENT EXAM||Online|
|Bocconi Entrance Test (BET)||MANAGEMENT EXAM||Online|
|BRAOU MBA Entrance Exam||MANAGEMENT EXAM||Online|
|Common Management Admission Test (CMAT)||MANAGEMENT EXAM||Online|
|Common Admission Test (CAT)||MANAGEMENT EXAM||Online|
|GSIB Entrance Test (GET)||MANAGEMENT EXAM||Online|
|Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT)||MANAGEMENT EXAM||Online|
|Hyderabad Business School (HBSAT)||MANAGEMENT EXAM||Online|
|IBS Aptitude Test (IBSAT)||MANAGEMENT EXAM||Online|
|IGNOU OPENMAT||MANAGEMENT EXAM||Online|
|IIFT MBA (IB) Entrance Exam||MANAGEMENT EXAM||offline|
|IRMA Social Concern Test||MANAGEMENT EXAM||offline|
|KIITEE Management Entrance Examination for KSOM MBA||MANAGEMENT EXAM||offline|
|Karnataka Management Aptitude Test (KMAT)||MANAGEMENT EXAM||offline|
|KMAT Kerala (MBA)||MANAGEMENT EXAM||offline|
|MAH MBA / MMS CET||MANAGEMENT EXAM||offline|
|NMIMS Management Admission Test (NMAT)||MANAGEMENT EXAM||offline|
|PIM-MAT (MBA) Admission||MANAGEMENT EXAM||offline|
|Punjab MET||MANAGEMENT EXAM||offline|
|Symbiosis National Aptitude Test (SNAP Test)||MANAGEMENT EXAM||offline|
|Symbiosis Indore MBA (SAET)||MANAGEMENT EXAM||offline|
|SRM Joint Entrance Examination- Management (SRMJEEM)||MANAGEMENT EXAM||offline|
|UPES Management Entrance Test (MET)||MANAGEMENT EXAM||offline|
|Uttarakhand Open University MBA Entrance Test||MANAGEMENT EXAM||offline|
|VMOU MBA Entrance Test||MANAGEMENT EXAM||offline|
|WBUT Joint Entrance Management Aptitude Test (JEMAT)||MANAGEMENT EXAM||offline|
|Xavier Aptitude Test (XAT)||MANAGEMENT EXAM||offline|
|AIMA UGAT||MANAGEMENT EXAM||offline|
|BVP BUMAT||MANAGEMENT EXAM||offline|
|DU JAT||MANAGEMENT EXAM||offline|
|IIM Indore IPM||MANAGEMENT EXAM||offline|
|IPU CET BBA||MANAGEMENT EXAM||offline|
|Mumbai University Common Management Entrance Test (MUCMET)||MANAGEMENT EXAM||offline|
|Symbiosis Entrance Test (SET)||MANAGEMENT EXAM||offline|
|Research Management Aptitude Test (RMAT)||MANAGEMENT EXAM||offline|
Management College After 12th
Some institutes and colleges offer the best management course after 12th like BBA and BBM best course
List Of Management College Fee
- The management field is stated to be one of the most highly paying fields.
- The average salary of a management trainee is INR 200,000–INR 400,000 per year.
- While having a master’s degree can give you an average yearly salary of INR 1,000,000.
- By holding a good position in the corporate and private sectors, one can easily climb the ladder to higher positions.
Best Universities For BBA
- Delhi University
- Gujarat University
- Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University
- Sharda University
- Madhya Pradesh Bhoj Open University
Job Area Management Courses After 12th
Students who passed their graduation in the management stream, are eligible to take these jobs. After management courses, students apply for this job. some of given below.
- Information Systems Manager
- Business Administration Professor
- Production Manager
- Finance Manager
- Human Resource Manager
- Business Administration Researcher
- Management Accountant
- Business Consultant
- Marketing Manager
- Research and Development Manager
If you are looking for more articles or want to educate yourself more. Stay With Us!!!.
Choose nothing but the best. Live happily!
More Courses After 12th
Students, they passed 12th in arts, commerce or science who can also check these arts, science & commerce courses after 12th, check these links they are given below.
- Courses after 12th COMPUTER APPLICATIONS
- Courses after 12th MANAGEMENT
- Courses after 12th APPLICATIONS
- Courses after 12th AVIATION
- Courses after 12th AGRICULTURE
- Courses after 12th ARTS
- Courses after 12th COMMERCE
- Courses after 12th DESIGN
Ans. Yes, there is no specific requirement of the stream to do a BBA or MBA. You can opt for the course disregard of any stream.
Ans. Yes, there are various five-year integrated courses available and provided by various universities and institutions.
Ans. One of the most asked questions in management, whether to opt for a diploma or BMS. It depends upon the preference of the candidate. Both are offered with similar course and subject structures.
|Course Admission 2021 -22|
|Arts Courses||Education Course|
|Certificate Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Commerce Course||Management Courses|
|Diploma Course||Paramedical Courses|
|Doctor Courses||PG Courses|
|Vocational Courses||Science Courses|
|University Admission 2021-22||College Admission Fee 2021-22|
|Exams||Universities in India|
|University Fee||ITI Admission|
Apply Course After 12th