List Of Agriculture Courses After 12th: Maybe you think that where you can find agriculture courses. There are many agriculture courses are available in India in many regions. Did you finish the 12th level? Do you want to take a successful farming course? If yes, you will learn lots of information from this article.
Get Eligibility & Fees Structure Please register to get More Information
We have mentioned some of the best farming courses in India that you can study after the 12th. So you can easily find one. They can apply after the 12th grade. You can see that agriculture is the top industry that you can apply for a job.
What is Agriculture?
It is the science that we use to grow plants, the technology of plant growing and animal farming. The human can live because of the plants. And that allowed people to survive in towns and cities.
We all know that the growing plants are started in many generations ago. Also, animal farming goes along with it.
Scope of Agriculture Courses After 12th
Agriculture courses After 12th in India are useful in these and placing them into training. These courses give by Agriculture colleges in India.
Farming professionals are known as Agriculture or agriculturalists. According to their assignments, they exhort ranchers on soil the executives, Breeding animals, Crop insurance, bites the dust.
These give the information on agribusiness schedules likewise remembers to look into for an assortment of zones that straightforwardly sway the nourishment and farming industry.
A student after finishing his 12th in science can take admissions in it. B.Sc in Agriculture, which is an expert degree course perceived by the Government of India.
List Of Agriculture Courses After 12th
- First of all, let us describe the word “agriculture.” The agricultural job is the best income in big companies and employment all around the world. Currently, students from all over the world select their job options on agriculture. You can apply for jobs in government and private companies after finishing the program.
- Without agriculture, we cannot earn half of the income within the country. That’s mean it has a major role in the country. Thanks to the agriculture industry because of food production, marketing, exports happening in a large amount.
- You have to understand the importance of this subject because this field is only growing if we become professionals.
- What are the agricultural programs that you can apply after 12th level? The undergraduate of the agriculture courses for students and diplomas, certificates are mentioned down below.
- This is a very easy course that you can study. Also, a certificate course is known as the simplest and is considered the less expensive form of academic university.
- It lets you improve your career in a single field and multiple agricultural certificates, for example, Food Security, Fish Farming, etc.
- These are the agricultural certificate courses mentioned below.
Diploma in Floriculture
|Approx Fee (per year)||INR 40000 to 70000|
- A diploma in agriculture courses is something of a qualification given for you from an academic institution. It is very valuable and more qualified than certificate agriculture courses.
- Also, you can earn more money if you have a diploma. Many programs you can find such as a Diploma in Floriculture.
Diploma in Agriculture
|Approx Fee (per year)||INR 10000 to 50000|
- After 12th graduation, you can apply for agriculture courses. It’s a very easy step. This diploma is also issued by Polytechnic Institutes and Universities of Agriculture.
- Experienced workers in government may seek employment opportunities such as Farming firms, processing firms for fertilizers.
|Approx Fee (per year)||INR 40000 to 80000|
- If you are like to apply for agriculture then you have to select a B.Sc Agriculture program. Before that, you have to complete the school exam.
- You also can search on the web that 70% of India’s job is agriculture.
- That’s mean you can easily find a job if you complete the degree. So you can become skilled professionals in this sector.
B.Sc Horticulture Course
|Approx Fee (per year)||INR 40000 to 70000|
- B.Sc Horticulture is a degree program, that focuses on plant history, and then on plant science, conservation, and genetic engineering.
- Some children have good farming skills so they can apply for this degree.
- The subjects you have to study at the university are biochemistry, genetics, and genetic engineering and gardening.
|Approx Fee (per year)||INR 40000 to 90000|
- B.Sc Forestry is an undergraduate program. Which trains students to professionals in the forestry industry? If you are a nature lover then we highly recommended this degree for you.
- Because you have to do is a simple activity such as forest resource protection and management.
B.Sc in Genetic Plant Breeding
|Approx Fee (per year)||INR 30000 to 70000|
- Bachelor in Science in genetic plant breeding is a multi-year full-time program.
- Plant rearing is the use of hereditary qualities and related science to improve developed plant species.
- Students who have effectively finished their 10+2 with Physics, science, and Biology as their subjects can take up the program from any perceived school or college in India.
B.Sc in Animal Husbandry
|Approx Fee (per year)||INR 40000 to 1Lacs|
- B.Sc in Animal Husbandry is a four-year full-time program offered by many reputed universities in India. It is one of the most well-known courses in the horticulture/cultivating part.
- Animal Husbandry is a study of rearing, bolstering and sustaining the local animals, particularly livestock like pigs, sheep, dairy cattle, steeds, and so forth.
- The B.Sc prospectus incorporates Animal Nutrition, Animal Physiology, Genetics, and Animal Breeding, Livestock Production and the executives and rearing frameworks.
B.Sc Soil and Water Management Course
|Approx Fee (per year)||INR 40000 to 1 Lac|
- Bachelor of Science in Soil and Water the management is a 4 years full-time program with an aggregate of eight semesters. The program includes ideas and procedures of farming examination.
- And research for the development of soil quality and water the board.
- Hopeful understudies can take confirmation in the program in the wake of finishing their 10+2 (in science) from a perceived board.
B.Sc Agriculture Courses and Food Business
|Approx Fee (per year)||INR 40000 to 1Lacs|
- Four-year certification in scientific studies in Agriculture and Food Business is a customary undergraduate course.
- Aspirants can enlist themselves in any of the top universities offering agriculture courses not long after in finishing their 10+2.
- The course is getting prominent in the agribusiness part step by step. There are numerous private also government perceived schools that offer this course.
|Eligibility||10+2 (Science Stream)|
|Approx Fee (per year)||INR 50000 to 2 Lacs|
- B. Tech Agriculture engineering is always in demand, as the engineering industry.
- If you study this degree then you will practice the food processing and how to produce the food.
- It is the main job that you have to learn about. B.E in Agriculture is best and got many jobs.
Eligibility Criteria For Agriculture Courses After 12th
What are the eligibility criteria that you need to archive to apply for these agriculture courses?
You have to remember that for each course there are different entry resentments and it also depends on each university. If you need to know about it then you have to search.
- Diploma: The minimum graduation eligibility shall be achieved in the 10th class with at least 50 percent of the total score of a recognized board.
- Undergraduate: You have to complete 10+2 or a similar course that related to the science subject. Each university has different entry resentments. Make sure that you have good results.
- Postgraduate: You only can apply for the master’s program after you complete the undergraduate program. So you can choose one subject that you most like.
- Doctorate: You only can apply for the doctorate program after you complete the master’s program.
The students are like to study agriculture courses should also be keenly aware of the fact that any improvements that are made contribute to good profits. You also expect good analytical skills and a scientific mind to enhance your field efficiency.
If you finish the 12th exam then you can apply for the university entrance exam.
A career in The Agriculture Courses After 12th
The opportunities of an agriculturist are entirely productive and fruitful to pursue. You can begin your professional career right away at finishing your graduate agriculture courses. Aside from farming, you can work in different related regions of agriculture. These days, due to improving innovation, innovative work has increased enormous interest in the field of farming.
The incorporation of innovation is into each field including agriculture. Career opportunities for farming graduates are going to be very high later on.
The aspirants who need to seek after agriculture courses after 12th must recall that it’s anything but a work which should be possible apathetically. Never make agriculture a calling however make it a piece of your life. It’s a study which is one of the easiest and one of the most valuable and profitable professions shortly.
So you have got an idea about the agriculture courses that you can apply after 12th grade. This article included the best undergraduate and diploma programs for you to choose from.
Also, you should be aware of the eligibility criteria because if you didn’t article the criteria then you won’t be able to apply for that.
More Courses After 12th
- Courses after 12th DESIGN
- Courses after 12th VOCATIONAL COURSES
- Interior Design Courses After 12th
- Optometry Courses After 12th
- Travel and Tourism Courses After 12th
- Nursing Courses After 12th
- Fire and Safety Courses After 12th
- Photography Courses After 12th
- Home Science Courses After 12th
- Animation Courses After 12th
- Psychology Courses After 12th
- Pharmacy Courses After 12th
- Event Management Courses After 12th