Agriculture Courses After 12th: Agriculture is one of the oldest and most significant part of human society that has helped it grow in every part of the world. After high school, students can take agriculture classes depending on their knowledge and ability. Students can choose from a variety of specializations in agriculture, such as meteorology, agronomy, horticulture, breeding, and plant pathology.
- Admission to the agriculture course after 12th grade at SHUATS will begin soon for the new session.
- ANGRAU will soon begin accepting applications for the agriculture course after 12th.
Most courses in agriculture require degrees and diplomas. The average fee for programs related to agriculture is estimated to be between INR 35,000 and INR 2,60,000. Young men have a lot of chances to try their luck and help others because of the changes in the farming industry. This article explains how UGC-recognized Indian universities handle agriculture program admissions.
Agriculture Courses After 12th Overview
|Topic||Agriculture Courses After 12th|
|Type of Courses Offered||UG, PG, Diploma, PhD, PG Diploma|
|Eligibility||12th Pass with 45% marks|
|Offered By||IGNOU, BHU, Tamil Nadu Agricultural University (TNAU), Punjab Agricultural University (PAU), & more.|
|Approved By||UGC / DEB|
|Fee Structure||INR 35,000 and INR 2,60,000|
Agriculture Courses After 12th Admission
Agriculture course admission typically starts and closes every year in mainly two forms; regular, and online education. The universities in India approved by education authorities, such as Punjab Agriculture University, University of Agriculture Sciences, Anand Agriculture University, etc., open their doors to programs in different fields of agriculture.
The agriculture courses are available in the following forms: BSc Horticulture, BTech Dairy Technology, BSc Home Science, and much more. The merit list from the entrance test plays a significant role in determining admission to the programs mentioned above.
The need for qualification in 10+2 remains the basic requirement before someone can step forward for a chance at admission to the agriculture courses. In order to guarantee the reservation, shortlisted candidates typically need to finish the verification of their documentation and make the required admission fee deposits before the deadline.
Agriculture Courses After 12th Entrance Exam
In India, students must appear for the entrance exam to enroll in agriculture courses after the 12th in various government and public colleges. Some widely accepted entrance exams for agriculture courses are ICAR, CUET, IPUCET, and BHU UET & more for students who passed the class 12th. Registration generally starts in February 2023.
Why Agriculture Courses After 12th?
The science of agriculture is concerned with the cultivation of crops, plants, animals, and insects for commercial purposes. The cultivation of crops has been part of human history since the beginning. In the past few decades, agriculture has become increasingly advanced.
To enhance production in a smaller area, a number of novel techniques are being introduced. After completing the agriculture course, students will be able to apply those methods that will help them to get more and more harvest from their farms.
List Of Agriculture Courses After 12th
|BSc in Plant Pathology||BTech in Agricultural and Food Engineering|
|BSc in Horticulture||Certificate in Horticulture|
|BSc in Fisheries Science||Certificate in Fruit Production|
|BSc in Dairy Science||Certificate in Floriculture|
|BSc in Agriculture and Food Science||Certificate in Fish Farming|
|BSc in Agriculture||Certificate in Bee Keeping|
|BSc in Agricultural Biotechnology||Certificate in Aquaculture|
|BSc Forestry||Diploma in Horticulture|
|BTech in Dairy Technology||Diploma in Food Processing|
|BTech in Agriculture and Dairy Technology||Diploma in Floriculture|
|BTech in Agricultural Information Technology||Diploma in Dairy Technology|
|BTech in Agricultural Engineering||Diploma in Agriculture|
Agriculture Courses After 12th: Short Detail About Different Courses
BSc in Plant Pathology: The Bachelor of Science degree in Plant Pathology is a three-year program. These courses provide a deeper understanding of bacteria, fungi, viruses, nematodes, and other types of microorganisms that can infect plants and cause illness. Under the umbrella of plant pathology, plant pathology encompasses all of these things as a subfield of agricultural science.
Why Choose Agriculture Courses After 12th?
Almost every sector, including agriculture, has been impacted by technology, making it a major contributor to the Indian economy. There has been a huge growth in crop production over the past few years as many new technological advancements have been incorporated, leading to both an increase in the quantity and quality of crops produced.
Consequently, skilled professionals are needed who are able to maintain the same throughout the entire process. The agricultural sector creates employment opportunities for people from all walks of life. There are numerous options for agriculture courses after the 12th, from farmers and field workers to technicians and scientists.
Students have a number of possibilities in agriculture courses after the 12th. Those wishing to pursue agriculture in the future can choose from short-term options such as a diploma or certification or a full-time degree course like a Bachelor of Science or Bachelor of Technology. Among the above-mentioned degrees are a number of specializations, such as Agronomy and Fisheries. So, therefore it is the best option to choose agriculture courses after the 12th to pursue their career.
Agriculture Courses After 12th Salary:
|Courses||Fee||Expected Future Salary|
|Bachelor Of Science (B.Sc)||25000/- To 2,00,000/-||2,30,000/- To 5,00,000/-|
|Bachelor Of Science Hons (B.Sc Hons)||26,000/- To 2,00,000/-||2,40,000/- To 5,00,000/-|
|Diploma In Agriculture||20,000/- To 2,00,000/-||2,10,000/- To 5,00,000/-|
|Bachelor Of Science (B.Sc Horticulture Science)||35,000/- To 2,40,000/-||2,90,000 To 10,00,000/-|
Agriculture Courses After 12th Admission 2023
Many Institutes like ANGRAU & SHUATS offer a series of Agriculture Courses After 12th. Admission to these courses depends on merit as well as an entrance test score. The students have a chance to opt for courses and fields in the field of agriculture at both UG and Diploma levels of learning.
Candidates who want to apply for agriculture admissions in UG courses. they must require a 10+2 grade from any recognized university in India. there are Some famous entrance exams for Agriculture Courses After 12th are ICAR-AIEEA, AGRICET etc.
Best Agriculture Courses After 12th Science
After Class 12, agriculture students can choose from different courses, but UG courses like Agriculture, Horticulture, and Agriculture Engineering are very popular. Choosing the right UG course can be a wise choice even though a 12th pass out could pursue a Diploma in Agriculture.
The university offers BA in Agriculture, BSc, & many other degree programs after 10+2 level exams in our country. Given below is a list of Bachelor’s Degrees in Agriculture Courses After the 12th:
|Bachelor Degrees List in Agriculture Courses After 12th|
|BSc in Agriculture||BSc in Food Science|
|BSc in Horticulture||BE or BTech in Dairy Technology|
|BSc in Dairy Science||BE or BTech in Agriculture and Dairy Technology|
|BSc in Fisheries Science||BSc in Agricultural Biotechnology|
|BE or BTech in Agricultural Engineering||BE or BTech in Agricultural and Food Engineering|
|BSc in Plant Science||BE or BTech in Agricultural Information Technology|
|BSc in Forestry||BE or BTech in Agricultural Engineering|
|BSc in Plant Pathology|
Detailed information about most preferred Agriculture Courses After 12th:
- BE Agriculture: BE stands for bachelor in engineering. It is an Undergraduate program in Agriculture. In this agriculture course, students learn how engineering techniques are applied in the agriculture field to enhance farming technology.
- BTech Agriculture: It stands for Bachelor in Agricultural Technology. When passing the agriculture entrance exam after the 12th a student can apply for the BTech agriculture course. The period for this course is four years. This is a professional course. Only students who have completed their 12 from the science stream are eligible. The students must have studied physics, chemistry, and maths as the main subjects.
- BSc Agriculture: It is a bachelor’s degree in Agriculture Sciences. The duration of the BSc agriculture courses after the 12th is a three years course. This course is available in many public and private universities.
- Diploma in Agriculture: After passing the polytechnic entrance exam, a diploma in agriculture is offered to students after 12 by many government institutes. Some private institutes also offer this course on a merit basis.
- Certificate Courses: Certificate courses are short courses. It is offered in various agriculture Subjects, like Horticulture, Forestry, etc. The period for this course is 6 months to 1 year.
Entrance Exam For Agriculture Courses After 12th
The entrance exams are conducted by some well-established agricultural organizations. Through such organizations, the students get a chance to receive agriculture courses after 12th at bachelor or master level education at a very affordable fee. Some of the famous entrance exams for Agriculture Courses After 12th are mentioned below:
- ICAR AIEEA: ICAR AIEEA stands for The Indian Council of Agricultural Research (ICAR) All India Entrance Examination in Agriculture and Allied Science subjects. It is a national-level entrance exam that is conducted by NTA. After passing this exam students can get seats in any government college in India.
- CG PAT: CG PAT stands for Chhattisgarh Pre Agriculture Test. It is a state-level entrance exam that is conducted by Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board, Raipur. The students can get admission to many colleges of Indira Gandhi Krishi Vishwavidyalaya (IGKV).
- GBPUAT: GBPUAT stands for Govind Ballabh Pant University of Agriculture and Technology. The university conducts entrance exams for students who are interested in studying agriculture courses after 12. It is a state-level entrance exam.
Top Agriculture Colleges in India
In India Agricultural colleges are considered to be popular because of the agricultural increasing demand there are few colleges that have made it possible for students to learn and grab good opportunities by enrolling in the given list below for student selection :
- JNKVV, Jabalpur
- Khalsa College
- IGKV, Raipur
- YCMOU, Nashik
- Dr Balasaheb Sawant Konkan Krishi Vidyapeeth, Ratnagiri
- Mewar University, ChittorgarhUBKV
- Sardar Vallabh Bhai Patel University of Agriculture and Technology
Top Agriculture Courses After 12th
There are many choices of Agriculture Courses After the 12th that are available for students after passing the 12th class. The levels of courses can be Diploma, certificate & UG.
Also, there are many specializations for every agriculture course after the 12th. The fee of each program is different depending upon level & college. To pursue any agriculture courses, students must have to study PCM/B subjects at the intermediate level.
Which course is best for Agriculture Courses After 12th? Among all the courses that are offered after 12th science below-given courses are best for those students who want to pursue a career in agriculture:
- M.Sc in Soil Science.
- M.Sc in Animal Husbandry.
- M.Sc in Agronomy.
- M.Sc. in Plant Pathology.
- M.Sc in Seed Science and Technology.
- M.Sc in Plant Physiology.
- M.Sc in Plant Biotechnology.
Agriculture Courses After 12th: BSc in Dairy Technology
Dairy Technology is a part of Agriculture science. Dairy products are essential components of our diet because they are protein-rich and also essential for children to grow and help in mental development. The students who want to make some contribution to developing the new dairy technology by using the latest science technology should choose to pursue the course. The course duration is a minimum of 3 Years. In India, there are many universities.
Agriculture Courses After 12th: Certificate Course
|Approx Fee (per year)||INR 40000 to 70000|
The Bachelor of Physiotherapy, more commonly abbreviated to BPT, is an undergraduate degree that focuses on the anatomy of the human body. This program takes 4 years, after which students are expected to participate in an internship lasting for a period of one semester.
Agriculture Courses After 12th: Diploma in Floriculture
|Approx Fee (per year)||INR 40000 to 70000|
- A diploma in floriculture is a short-term course in which students learn the method and techniques to grow flowers that are used to make floral jewelry and used on decoration. They also learn about the flower used in making perfumes and in the medical industry.
- The eligibility criteria for this course is the applicants must have studied 12 classes with any stream.
Diploma in Agriculture Courses After 12th
|Approx Fee (per year)||INR 10000 to 50000|
- A diploma in Agriculture Courses After 12th is a course short-term course. This course is valuable for those students who have some practical knowledge about agriculture but want a degree to certify their knowledge.
- Candidates who have passed the 10th or 12th class can apply for this course.
- Many government agricultural institutes offer this course at an affordable fee.
- A diploma in agriculture courses after 12th covers many subjects of agriculture. The institute provides practical and theoretical knowledge of agriculture in many aspects.
BSc in Agriculture Courses After 12th
|Approx Fee (per year)||INR 40000 to 80000|
- BSc Agriculture stands for bachelor of Science in Agriculture. In this course, the students learn about the history of agriculture and the methods through which the land can be used to generate raw materials for other sectors.
- The student must have completed class 12 with the science stream to be eligible for this course.
- There are much popular public as well as central universities that provide this bachelor’s program.
- Some universities offer admission on a merit basis, whereas some take the entrance test.
Agriculture Courses After 12th: BSc in Horticulture
|Approx Fee (per year)||INR 40000 to 70000|
- BSc Horticulture is a degree program that focuses on plant history and then on plant science, conservation, and genetic engineering.
- Some children have good farming skills so they can apply for this degree.
- The subjects you have to study at the university are biochemistry, genetics, genetic engineering, and gardening.
Agriculture Courses After 12th: BSc in Forestry
|Approx Fee (per year)||INR 40000 to 90000|
- BSc Forestry is an undergraduate program, which trains students to be professionals in the forestry industry. If you are a nature lover, then we highly recommend this degree to you.
- Because you have to do a simple activity such as forest resource protection and management.
Agriculture Courses After 12th: BSc in Genetic Plant Breeding
|Approx Fee (per year)||INR 30000 to 70000|
- BSc in Genetic Plant Breeding is a part of agriculture science courses after 12th.
- Bachelor in Science in genetic plant breeding is a multi-year full-time program.
- Plant rearing is the use of hereditary qualities and related Science to improve developed plant species.
- Students who have effectively finished their 10+2 with Physics, Science, and Biology as their subjects can take up the program from any perceived school or college in India.
Agriculture Courses After 12th: BSc in Animal Husbandry
|Approx Fee (per year)||INR 40000 to 1Lacs|
- BSc in Animal Husbandry is a four-year full-time program offered by many reputed universities in India. It is one of the most well-known courses in the horticulture/cultivating part.
- Animal Husbandry is a study of rearing, bolstering, and sustaining the local animals, particularly livestock like pigs, sheep, dairy cattle, steeds, and so forth.
- The BSc prospectus incorporates Animal Nutrition, Animal Physiology, Genetics, Animal Breeding, Livestock Production, and the executives and rearing frameworks.
Agriculture Courses After 12th: BSc in Soil and Water Course
|Approx Fee (per year)||INR 40000 to 1 Lac|
- Bachelor of Science in Soil and Water management is a four-year full-time program with an aggregate of eight semesters. The program includes ideas and procedures for farming examination.
- And research for the development of soil quality and water on the board.
- Hopeful understudies can take confirmation in the program in the wake of finishing their 10+2 (in science) from a perceived board.
BSc in Agriculture Courses After 12th
|Approx Fee (per year)||INR 40000 to 1Lacs|
- Four-year certification in scientific studies in Agriculture and Food Business is an ordinary undergraduate course.
- Aspirants can enlist themselves in any top university offering agriculture courses not long after finishing their 10+2.
- The course is getting prominent in the agribusiness part step by step. There are numerous private also government-perceived schools that offer this course.
BTech in Agriculture Courses After 12th
|Eligibility||10+2 (Science Stream, PCB)|
|Approx Fee (per year)||INR 50000 to 2 Lacs|
- B.Tech Agriculture engineering is always in demand, in the engineering industry.
- If you study for this degree, you will practice food processing and produce food.
- It is the primary job that you have to learn about B.E in Agriculture is best and got many jobs.
Agriculture Courses after 12th Science State Wise
Agriculture courses after 12th in Kerala:
Students mostly prefer courses within the state. So, students that live in Kerala will try those courses that are available in colleges within their reach. One of the major sources of income in Kerala is agriculture. The agriculture sector contributes 13 percent to the state’s gross domestic product.
In addition to coffee, areca nut, coconuts, sugarcane, and paddy, Kerala is a major producer of these crops. As one of India’s leading rice producers, Kerala is also well known for its rice production. Below are the two agriculture courses in Kerala that are mostly offered by collages located in Kerala:
- B.Tech (Agriculture Engineering)
- B.Sc Hons (Forestry)
- B.Sc Hons (Co-Operation & Banking)
- B.Sc Hons (Agriculture)
Agriculture courses after 12th in Telangana:
- B.Sc in Agriculture
- B.Sc in horticulture
- B.Sc in Food Science
- B.Sc in Fisheries Science
- B.Sc in Dairy Science
List of Agriculture Courses After 12th with Fee
Students studying agriculture learn about agricultural technology, dairy technology, food technology, food science, horticulture, plant science, and even forestry. Their primary difference is their areas of focus. Given below is the agriculture courses list along with fees and duration:
|Courses||Duration||Fee in Rs (Approx)|
|BSc in Plant Pathology||3 years||25000/-|
|BSc in Horticulture||28000/-|
|BSc in Agriculture||28000/-|
|BSc in Agriculture and Food Science||28000/-|
|BSc in Dairy Science||28000/-|
|BSc in Fisheries Science||28000/-|
|BSc in Agricultural Biotechnology||250000/-|
|BE or BTech in Agricultural Information Technology||250000/-|
|BE or BTech in Agriculture and Dairy Technology||250000/-|
|BE or BTech in Dairy Technology||250000/-|
|BE or BTech in Agricultural Engineering||250000/-|
|BE or BTech in Agricultural and Food Engineering||250000/-|
|Diploma in Horticulture||1 year||16500/-|
|Diploma in Food Processing||16500/-|
|Diploma in Floriculture||16000/-|
|Diploma in Dairy Technology||16000/-|
|Diploma in Agriculture||16000/-|
|Certificate in Horticulture||14500/-|
|Certificate in Fruit Production||14000/-|
|Certificate in Floriculture||14000/-|
|Certificate in Fish Farming||14000/-|
|Certificate in Bee Keeping||14000/-|
|Certificate in Aquaculture||14500/-|
Agriculture Courses After 12th: List Of Entrance Exams in India
Here are some entrance exam lists for agriculture, Candidates can check out the list given below:
|AP Engineering, Agriculture, and Medical Common Entrance Test Exam(AP EAMCET)||Rajasthan Joint Entrance Test (JET) Exam|
|AGRICET||TS Engineering, Agriculture and Medical Common Entrance Test (TS EAMCET) Exam|
|CG Pre Agriculture Test (PAT) Exam||Karnataka Common Entrance Test (KCET) Exam|
|Indira Gandhi Agricultural University (IGKV) CET Exam||CMAFFU Admission Exam|
|Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination (JCECE) Exam||Kerala Engineering, Architecture, Medical (KEAM) Entrance Exam|
|MCAER Common Entrance Test (CET) Exam||Uttar Pradesh State Entrance Exam (UPSEE) Exam|
|MP Pre Agriculture Test (PAT) Exam||Uttar Pradesh Combined Agricultural and Technology Entrance Test (UPCATET) Exam|
|OUAT Exam||GB Pant University Admissions (GBPUAT) Exam|
|Punjab Agricultural University (PAU) Entrance Exam||Horticultural University Common Entrance Exam (HORTI CET) Exam|
|Sri Konda Laxman Telangana State Horticultural University HORTICET Exam|
A career in Agriculture field After 12th
- What are the options that a student has for a career in agriculture after 12th is a question that comes to the mind of most of the students that want to pursue their career in the field of agriculture.
- Once students have completed their Agricultural learning journey with proper educational assistance then they can have a very good career available for the students through some interesting career opportunities.
- A career in agriculture is one of the most popular choices for science students in India.
- You can apply for jobs both in the government and private sectors if you pursue courses in the agriculture field. Agriculture graduates have a variety of job opportunities. Agriculture can lead you to highly-paid jobs.
- The agriculture sector offers career opportunities in horticulture, poultry farming, soil science, food science, animal science, etc. Career after 12th agriculture delivers activities with attractive returns, including horticulture, dairy farming, and poultry farming. Landscapers and horticulturists can work in hotels, health farms, resorts, etc.
- “An Agriculture degrees prepare you for careers in agricultural sales, farming business, food production, etc.”
- There are also opportunities for self-employment in this field. After you graduate in this field and gain some experience, you can start your own business in agriculture, agriculture products, agriculture-based industries, etc.
- After completing a postgraduate degree in agriculture, you can work as a supervisor, distributor, researcher, or engineer.
Scope of Agriculture Courses After 12th
India is a nation that relies heavily on agriculture. The contribution of the agricultural industry to the overall growth of our nation’s GDP is enormous. As a result of the contribution that the agricultural industry makes to the gross domestic product of the country, we can see that there is a lot of room for growth in the agricultural industry after the 12th grade. This is because India exports a lot of food goods to other countries.
For it, the manufacturers need many specialists like a crop specialist that guides the manufacturer on which crop should be grown to get more crop fertilizer sales representative helps many fertilizer selling companies increase the sale of their fertilizers. So There is an extensive career in the field of agriculture. Diplomas in agriculture courses are offered by many institutions in India where students learn about different agricultural topics.
- Food microbiologist: Food microbiologists are required in many laboratories to help make a good culture medium and perform many tests.
- Plant geneticist: Plant geneticists research and understand the crop plant on its genetic level and try to modify the crops.
- Soil surveyor: The soil surveyor guides farmers about the farmer’s quality of soil and which crop they should grow. There is high demand for people for this post in the private as well as the public sector.
- Food researcher: Food researchers check the combination of food that is edible. How long food can be preserved? There is a high demand for food researchers in the food technology sector.
- Farm Mechanization Assistant: The farm Mechanization Assistant works under research scholars and assists them.
- Tissue culture Lab Assistant: The tissue culture Lab Assistant helps maintain and develop many tissue cultures used in crop research.
- Nursery Management Assistant: Many people in business sell plants on a large scale. They require a lot of nursery management assistants to grow their business. They offer a decent salary for this post.
- Agriculture Officer: Students can complete preparation for government exams after graduation in agriculture. Every year many vacancies are released for the post of agriculture officer.
- Plantation Manager: This post is high in demand. The plantation manager is responsible for developing various nutritious plants and managing all agricultural aspects like harvesting and looking after valuable plants.
- Agricultural Engineering Professor: The Agricultural Engineering Professor is recruited by many universities and agricultural research institutes. The professors are responsible for guiding the students who are interested in studying new techniques used.
- Agriculture Manager: The managers generally manage all the agriculture-related things like machinery and seeds. They are also responsible for the sale of Agri products. The manager’s task is to plan the work operation and manage it according to the provided budget. The average salary of an agriculture manager varies from Rs. 28,000 to Rs. 50,000 per month.
List Of The Top Agricultural Universities in India
There are approximately 57 Universities in India strictly devoted to providing agriculture education after 12th in the field of Agriculture. Some universities give admission on the basis of the ICAR entrance test whereas some universities conduct tests at the university level. Here is the list of the best agricultural universities that provide agriculture education courses.
- Indian Agricultural Research Institute
- Govind Ballabh Pant University of Agriculture and Technology
- National Dairy Research Institute
- Punjab Agricultural University
How To Study Agriculture After 12th?
To study agriculture after the 12th a student should first try to identify within agriculture which topic or field he is interested in. He can identify his field of interest by going through the list of different courses offered by the universities. After deciding on his field of interest he can continue his studies further in that particular field.
Top University for Agriculture Courses After 12th
|INDIAN AGRICULTURAL STATISTICS RESEARCH INSTITUTE||NEW DELHIemail@example.com||https://iasri.icar.gov.in/|
|NATIONAL BUREAU OF FISH GENETIC RESOURCES||LUCKNOWfirstname.lastname@example.org||http://www.nbfgr.res.in/|
|CENTRAL INSTITUTE FOR SUBTROPICAL HORTICULTURE||LUCKNOWemail@example.com||http://www.cishlko.org/|
|SKN COLLEGE OF AGRICULTURE||JAIPUR||http://sknau.ac.in/|
Agriculture Courses After 12th: Conclusion
In India, agriculture covers a vast sector. Interested students have a variety of choices for specialization. Mainly agriculture courses after the 12th are available at every level of education, like diplomas, certificates, and bachelors. After completing the degree, students can apply for a job in any private or government organization. If students want to study further, they can pursue a master’s course. There are many universities in India that are specially dedicated to advancement in the agriculture field and provide master’s courses.
As a result of the 12th-grade sciences, agriculture courses are offered in a wide variety of specializations, including agriculture, farming management, horticulture, poultry farming, agriculture biotechnology, dairy farming, etc., depending on the student’s interest. In addition to being a professional, you will also be exposed to the cultures of different states.
Agriculture Courses After 12th FAQs?
Question 1. What are the popular courses offered in the agriculture field?
Ans. BE (Agriculture), B.Tech (Agriculture), and B.Sc are the degree programs available in the agriculture field.
Question 2. Who can apply for a B.Tech (Agriculture) course?
Ans. Students should have done Class 12th from the science subjects such as physics, chemistry, mathematics/ biology.
Question 3. Is there any agriculture scope after the 12th that is possible under agricultural programs?
Ans. The agricultural industry today has a wide range of job opportunities accompanied by excellent salary packages that are available to students.
Question 4. Is there any entrance exam conducted for offering admission to Agricultural courses?
Ans. Many universities admit students to agricultural courses after 12th. Some entrance exams include ICAR AIEEA, GBPUAT, CG PAT, and many more.
Question 5. Which course is best for the future in agriculture?
Ans. Students enrolled in a Bachelor of Science in Agriculture degree program receive in-depth knowledge about the field of Agro-based industries and their technological advancements. Since India has a large agricultural sector, there will always be employment opportunities in this sector.
Question 6. Can a Candidate apply for agriculture courses after 12th commerce?
Ans. The answer to this question is ‘No’. You can’t apply for agriculture courses through a commerce background as these courses include subjects such as biology, mathematics, and Physics. whereas commerce is all about tax, finance, and accounting.
Question 7. For agriculture courses, after 12th how many years is required for a candidate to complete its course?
Ans. All students think about this question before applying to agriculture courses after 12th grade. Depending on the course, the duration may vary. While the duration of a course can range from 1 year to a maximum of 4 years, it usually lasts at least 1 year. It is important that students choose courses based on their interests, not the duration of the courses since they determine their future careers.
Question 8. Can I do agriculture courses after 12th PCM?
Question 9. Can a student pursue agriculture courses after 12th arts?
Ans. It is not possible to study agriculture after 12th arts as agriculture courses require a science side background. You can, however, check whether your certificate or diploma in agriculture is eligible after you complete your 12th grade. Undergraduate courses include certificates, diplomas, and bachelor’s degrees.
Question 10. Can I do agriculture courses after 12th PCB?
Ans. There are many courses in the field of Agriculture but there are few courses that have higher importance and which are more worthy than other courses in the agriculture stream. Such most remarkable agriculture courses are – Bachelor of Science in Food Science and Postharvest Technology, Bachelor of Science in Agribusiness Management, Bachelor of Science in Food Nutrition and Dietetics, and Bachelor of Science in Agriculture.
Be the first to leave a review.