Agriculture Courses After 12th Admission 2021: Agriculture is the branch of science that deals with the study of horticulture, livestock, and other farming tactics. There are many universities in the country offering admissions in agricultural courses right after the 12th class CBISE exams. The scope of agriculture courses is increasing day by day. There is a massive demand for agriculturists in our society.
Eligibility Criteria & Entrance Exam:
The candidates have a chance to opt for courses and fields in the field of agriculture at both UG LEVEL and PG levels of learning. The candidates who wish to apply for the admissions in UG courses must be a 10+2 pass from any recognized university of India. The candidates who are candidates are eligible to apply for admissions in PG courses. Admissions are either based upon an ET or merit basis.
|University Admission 2021-22|
|Arts Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Diploma Course||Management Courses|
|Paramedical Courses||Distance Courses|
|IGNOU July Admission||PHD Admission|
In our country, the university offers B.Agriculture, BSc, & many other degree programs after 10+2 level exams. The following are the main courses after the 12th class.
- BE Agriculture: It is a UG program in Agriculture Courses After 12th. The period of this program is 4 years.
- B.Tech Agriculture: It stands for Bachelor in Agricultural Technology. It is a UG course. The period for this course is 4 years.
- BSc Agriculture: It is a bachelor’s degree in Agriculture Sciences. The duration of this course is 3 years.
- Diploma in Agriculture: It is a 3 years course depending upon the institute. Some institutes complete this diploma in 1 to 2 years as well.
- Certificate Courses: These are short courses. It is offered in various agriculture Subjects. Like Horticulture Forestry etc. The period for this course is 1 to 2 years.
What is Agriculture?
It is the science that we use to grow plants, the technology of plant growing, and animal farming. The human can live because of plants. and that allowed people to survive in towns and cities. We all know that the growing plants are started many generations ago. Also, animal farming goes along with it.
List Of Agriculture Courses After 12th
- BSc in Plant Pathology
- BSc in Horticulture
- BSc in Agriculture
- BSc in Agriculture and Food Science
- BSc in Dairy Science
- BSc in Fisheries Science
- BSc in Agricultural Biotechnology
- BE or BTech in Agricultural Information Technology
- BE or BTech in Agriculture and Dairy Technology
- BE or BTech in Dairy Technology
- BSc Forestry
- BE or BTech in Agricultural Engineering
- BE or BTech in Agricultural and Food Engineering
- Diploma in Horticulture
- Diploma in Food Processing
- Diploma in Floriculture
- Diploma in Dairy Technology
- Diploma in Agriculture
- Certificate in Horticulture
- Certificate in Fruit Production
- Certificate in Floriculture
- Certificate in Fish Farming
- Certificate in Bee Keeping
- Certificate in Aquaculture
List Of Agriculture Entrance Exam In India
- AP Engineering, Agriculture and Medical Common Entrance Test Exam(AP EAMCET)
- CG Pre Agriculture Test (PAT) Exam
- Indira Gandhi Agricultural University (IGKV) CET Exam
- Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination (JCECE) Exam
- MCAER Common Entrance Test (CET) Exam
- MP Pre Agriculture Test (PAT) Exam
- OUAT Exam
- Punjab Agricultural University (PAU) Entrance Exam
- Rajasthan Joint Entrance Test (JET) Exam
- TS Engineering, Agriculture and Medical Common Entrance Test (TS EAMCET) Exam
- Karnataka Common Entrance Test (KCET) Exam
- CMAFFU Admission Exam
- Kerala Engineering, Architecture, Medical (KEAM) Entrance Exam
- Uttar Pradesh State Entrance Exam (UPSEE) Exam
- Uttar Pradesh Combined Agricultural and Technology Entrance Test (UPCATET) Exam
- GB Pant University Admissions (GBPUAT) Exam
- Horticultural University Common Entrance Exam (HORTI CET) Exam
- Sri Konda Laxman Telangana State Horticultural University HORTICET Exam
Best University Agriculture Courses After 12th
|INDIAN AGRICULTURAL STATISTICS RESEARCH INSTITUTE||NEW DELHIemail@example.com|
|NATIONAL BUREAU OF FISH GENETIC RESOURCES||LUCKNOWfirstname.lastname@example.org||http://www.nbfgr.res.in/|
|CENTRAL INSTITUTE FOR SUBTROPICAL HORTICULTURE||LUCKNOWemail@example.com||http://www.cishlko.org/|
|SUSHANT SCHOOL OF ART AND ARCHITECTURE, ANSAL UNIVERSITY||GURGAONfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|SKN COLLEGE OF AGRICULTURE||JAIPUR|
Agriculture Courses After 12th Fees Structure:
|BSc in Plant Pathology||3 year||25000|
|BSc in Horticulture||3 year||28000|
|BSc in Agriculture||3 year||28000|
|BSc in Agriculture and Food Science||3 year||28000|
|BSc in Dairy Science||3 year||28000|
|BSc in Fisheries Science||3 year||28000|
|BSc in Agricultural Biotechnology||3 year||250000|
|BE or BTech in Agricultural Information Technology||3 year||250000|
|BE or BTech in Agriculture and Dairy Technology||3 year||250000|
|BE or BTech in Dairy Technology||3 year||250000|
|BSc Forestry||3 year||250000|
|BE or BTech in Agricultural Engineering||3 year||250000|
|BE or BTech in Agricultural and Food Engineering||3 year||250000|
|Diploma in Horticulture||1 year||16000|
|Diploma in Food Processing||1 year||16000|
|Diploma in Floriculture||1 year||16000|
|Diploma in Dairy Technology||1 year||16000|
|Diploma in Agriculture||1 year||16000|
|Certificate in Horticulture||1 year||14000|
|Certificate in Fruit Production||1 year||14000|
|Certificate in Floriculture||1 year||14000|
|Certificate in Fish Farming||1 year||14000|
|Certificate in Bee Keeping||1 year||14000|
|Certificate in Aquaculture||1 year||14000|
Scope of Agriculture Courses After 12th
- Agriculture courses After 12th in India are useful in these and placing them into training. These courses give by Agriculture colleges in India. Farming professionals are known as Agriculture or agriculturalists. According to their assignments, they exhort ranchers on soil the executives, Breeding animals, Crop insurance, bites the dust.
- These give the information on agribusiness schedules likewise remembers to look into for an assortment of zones that straightforwardly sway the nourishment and farming industry. A student after finishing his 12th in science can take admissions in it. B.Sc in Agriculture, which is an expert degree course perceived by the Government of India.
Agriculture Courses After 12th
- First of all, let us describe the word “agriculture.” The agricultural job is the best income in big companies and employment all around the world. Currently, students from all over the world select their job options in agriculture. You can apply for jobs in government and private companies after finishing the program.
- Without agriculture, we cannot earn half of the income within the country. That’s mean it has a major role in the country. Thanks to the agriculture industry because of food production, marketing, exports happening in a large amount.
- You have to understand the importance of this subject because this field is only growing if we become professionals.
- What are the agricultural programs that you can apply to after the 12th level? The undergraduate of the agriculture courses for students and diplomas, certificates are mentioned down below.
Certificates Courses After 12th
- This is a very easy course that you can study. Also, a certificate course is known as the simplest and is considered the less expensive form of academic university.
- It lets you improve your career in a single field and multiple agricultural certificates, for example, Food Security, Fish Farming, etc.
- These are the agricultural certificate courses mentioned below.
Diploma in Floriculture Course After 12th
|Approx Fee (per year)||INR 40000 to 70000|
- A diploma in agriculture courses is something of a qualification given for you from an academic institution. It is very valuable and more qualified than certificate agriculture courses.
- Also, you can earn more money if you have a diploma. Many programs you can find such as a Diploma in Floriculture.
Diploma in Agriculture Course After 12th
|Approx Fee (per year)||INR 10000 to 50000|
- After 12th graduation, you can apply for agriculture courses. It’s a very easy step. This diploma is also issued by Polytechnic Institutes and Universities of Agriculture.
- Experienced workers in government may seek employment opportunities such as Farming firms, processing firms for fertilizers.
B.Sc Agriculture Course After 12th
|Approx Fee (per year)||INR 40000 to 80000|
- If you are like to apply for agriculture then you have to select a B.Sc Agriculture program. Before that, you have to complete the school exam.
- You also can search on the web that 70% of India’s job is agriculture.
- That means you can easily find a job if you complete the degree. So you can become skilled professionals in this sector.
B.Sc Horticulture Course After 12th
|Approx Fee (per year)||INR 40000 to 70000|
- B.Sc Horticulture is a degree program, that focuses on plant history, and then on plant science, conservation, and genetic engineering.
- Some children have good farming skills so they can apply for this degree.
- The subjects you have to study at the university are biochemistry, genetics, and genetic engineering, and gardening.
B.Sc Forestry Course After 12th
|Approx Fee (per year)||INR 40000 to 90000|
- B.Sc Forestry is an undergraduate program. Which trains students to professionals in the forestry industry? If you are a nature lover then we highly recommended this degree for you.
- Because you have to do is a simple activity such as forest resource protection and management.
B.Sc in Genetic Plant Breeding
|Approx Fee (per year)||INR 30000 to 70000|
- Bachelor in Science in genetic plant breeding is a multi-year full-time program.
- Plant rearing is the use of hereditary qualities and related science to improve developed plant species.
- Students who have effectively finished their 10+2 with Physics, science, and Biology as their subjects can take up the program from any perceived school or college in India.
B.Sc in Animal Husbandry After 12th
|Approx Fee (per year)||INR 40000 to 1Lacs|
- B.Sc in Animal Husbandry is a four-year full-time program offered by many reputed universities in India. It is one of the most well-known courses in the horticulture/cultivating part.
- Animal Husbandry is a study of rearing, bolstering, and sustaining the local animals, particularly livestock like pigs, sheep, dairy cattle, steeds, and so forth.
- The B.Sc prospectus incorporates Animal Nutrition, Animal Physiology, Genetics, and Animal Breeding, Livestock Production, and the executives and rearing frameworks.
B.Sc Soil and Water Course After 12th
|Approx Fee (per year)||INR 40000 to 1 Lac|
- Bachelor of Science in Soil and Water management is a 4 years full-time program with an aggregate of eight semesters. The program includes ideas and procedures for farming examination.
- And research for the development of soil quality and water on the board.
- Hopeful understudies can take confirmation in the program in the wake of finishing their 10+2 (in science) from a perceived board.
B.Sc Agriculture Courses After 12th
|Approx Fee (per year)||INR 40000 to 1Lacs|
- Four-year certification in scientific studies in Agriculture and Food Business is a customary undergraduate course.
- Aspirants can enlist themselves in any of the top universities offering agriculture courses not long after in finishing their 10+2.
- The course is getting prominent in the agribusiness part step by step. There are numerous private also government-perceived schools that offer this course.
B.Tech Agriculture Course After 12th
|Eligibility||10+2 (Science Stream)|
|Approx Fee (per year)||INR 50000 to 2 Lacs|
- B. Tech Agriculture engineering is always in demand, as the engineering industry.
- If you study for this degree then you will practice food processing and how to produce the food.
- It is the main job that you have to learn about. B.E in Agriculture is best and got many jobs.
What are the eligibility criteria for Agriculture Courses After 12th that you need to archive to apply for these agriculture courses?
You have to remember that for each course there are different entry resentments and it also depends on each university. If you need to know about it then you have to search.
- Diploma: The minimum graduation eligibility shall be achieved in the 10th class with at least 50 percent of the total score of a recognized board.
- Undergraduate: You have to complete 10+2 or a similar course that related to the science subject. Each university has different entry resentments. Make sure that you have good results.
- Postgraduate: You only can apply for the master’s program after you complete the undergraduate program. So you can choose one subject that you most like.
- Doctorate: You only can apply for the doctorate program after you complete the master’s program.
The students who are like to study agriculture courses should also be keenly aware of the fact that any improvements that are made contribute to good profits. You also expect good analytical skills and a scientific mind to enhance your field efficiency. If you finish the 12th exam then you can apply for the university entrance exam.
A Career in The Agriculture Courses After 12th:
- The opportunities of an agriculturist are entirely productive and fruitful to pursue. You can begin your professional career right away by finishing your graduate agriculture courses. Aside from farming, you can work in different related regions of agriculture. These days, due to improving innovation, innovative work has increased enormous interest in the field of farming.
- The incorporation of innovation is into each field including agriculture. Career opportunities for farming graduates are going to be very high later on.
- The aspirants who need to seek after agriculture courses after 12th must recall that it’s anything but a work which should be possible apathetically. Never make agriculture a calling however make it a piece of your life. It’s a study which is one of the easiest and one of the most valuable and profitable professions shortly.
So you have got an idea about the agriculture courses that you can apply to after 12th grade. This article included the best undergraduate and diploma programs for you to choose from. Also, you should be aware of the eligibility criteria because if you didn’t article the criteria then you won’t be able to apply for that.
|Course Admission 2021 -22|
|Arts Courses||Education Course|
|Certificate Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Commerce Course||Management Courses|
|Diploma Course||Paramedical Courses|
|Doctor Courses||PG Courses|
|Vocational Courses||Science Courses|
|University Admission 2021-22||College Admission Fee 2021-22|
|Exams||Universities in India|
|University Fee||ITI Admission|
Apply Course After 12th