ABVHV Admission 2022-23: Atal Bihari Vajpayee Hindi Vishwavidyalaya was established in 2011 as a state University. ABVHV is located in Bhopal. It is affiliated with the University Grants Commission. This university offered UG and PG courses with different specializations. Candidates can check the eligibility and admission process. Atal Bihari Vajpayee is a Hindi teaching university that provides B.Sc, BA, MBA, and other courses. The application form and application process of gaining application to the methods can be done online and offline
Students can visit the university website for complete information Click here to visit the website
|Online Application Form||12 June 2022|
|ABVHV Admission 2022-23 Last Date||26 July 2022|
Atal Bihari Vajpayee Hindi Vishwavidyalaya Highlights
|University||Atal Bihari Vajpayee Hindi Vishwavidyalaya|
|Established | Type||2011 | State|
|Location||Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh, India|
|Admission Procedure||Entrance and Merit-Based|
|Offered Programs||UG, PG, and Doctorate|
|Fee structure||ABVHV Fee structure|
|Fee submission||Demand Draft and Online|
|Facilities Available||Hostel. Library. Laboratory. Cafeteria. Medical.|
|Email for firstname.lastname@example.org|
ABVHV Admission 2022-23
|UG and PG Course Admission 2022|
|Arts Courses||Engineering Course|
|Certificate course||Education Course|
|Commerce Course||Medical Course|
|Management course||Diploma Course|
ABVHV provides admissions in various UG, PG, and Ph.D. courses in different modes. Such as regular certification and training courses, etc. It offers 23 PG courses, 20 UG programs, and 12 PG diplomas in various fields.
ABVHV UG Admission 2022-23
- The admissions in BCA, BBA, and BFA are based on merit.
- The selection in the B.Ed program is based on MP pre-B.Ed.
- For all UG courses, the student must have passed HSC in the same stream with more than 45% marks.
ABVHV PG Admission 2022-23
- State-level exams like GATE etc., make the admissions in MA and MSc. It also follows an interview conducted by the university.
- MBA, BA, BFA, BBA, BCA, and BSc courses are available at ABVHV.
- The students who want to apply to an MBA course must have a bachelor’s degree in any stream.
- The student must have the relevant bachelor’s degree for MA and MSc courses with more than 55% marks.
A list of documents must be uploaded with the form:
- Mark sheet and degree
- Character certificate
- Date of Birth Proof
- Transfer Certificate.
- Passport size photo
- Caste Certificate
ABVHV BA Courses & Eligibility 2022-23
|BA (History)||3 years||12th pass|
|BA (Foreign Trade and Practice)|
|BA (Fine Arts)|
|BA (English Literature)|
- Modern Laboratory
- IT Cell
- Central Library
- Sports facility
- Library Reading Room
- Student welfare cell
- Students insurance policy
- Prevention for women Harassment Cell
- Anti-ragging Cell
- Women Cell
- Swami Vivekanand career guidance Cell
- Cultural programs
- Word shop Organizing room
ABVHV Contact Details
- Address: Mungaliya Kot, Sukhi Sewaniya, Vidisha Road, Bhopal – 462038 (M.P.)
- Contact No.: 0755-249 1051/52
- Source: Official Website
Be the first to leave a review.