ABVHV University Admission 2021-22: Atal Bihari Vajpayee Hindi Vishwavidyalaya was established in 2011 as a state University. ABVHV is located in Bhopal. It is affiliated with the University Grants Commission. This university offered UG, PG courses with different specializations. Candidates can check the eligibility and admission process. Atal Bihari Vajpayee is a Hindi teaching university that gives out B.Sc, BA, MBA, and other courses. The application form and application process of gaining application to the methods can be done online and offline.
|ABVHV||ABVHV Application Form|
|ABVHV Admission||ABVHV Fee structure|
The university opens the application process through the online site and sections of admission so the candidates can apply in the access mode. The online application form can submit after being filled by the candidates who will be selected on a merit basis. The selected candidates will then be called and welcomed by orientation. All the teaching modes, practices, and researches are Hindi medium. Some of the various crucial dates of the university can study from below:
Atal Bihari Vajpayee Hindi Vishwavidyalaya Highlights
|University||Atal Bihari Vajpayee Hindi Vishwavidyalaya|
|Established | Type||2011 | State|
|Location||Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh, India|
|Admission Procedure||Entrance and Merit-Based|
|Offered Programs||UG, PG, and Doctorate|
|Fee submission||Demand Draft and Online|
|Facilities Available||Hostel. Library. Laboratory. Cafeteria. Medical.|
|Email for firstname.lastname@example.org|
ABVHV University Admission 2021-22
ABVHV provides admissions in various UG, PG, and Ph.D. courses in different modes. Such as regular certification and training courses, etc. It offers 23 PG courses, 20 UG programs, and 12 PG diplomas in various fields.
ABVHV UG Admission
- The admissions in BCA, BBA, and BFA are based on merit.
- The BA and BSc courses will be granted to students who passed the JEE Main with a 50% aggregate.
- The selection in the B.Ed program is based on MP pre-B.Ed.
ABVHV PG Admission
- State-level exams like GATE etc., make the admissions in MA and MSc. It also follows an interview conducted by the university.
- MBA, BA, BFA, BBA, BCA, and BSc courses are available at ABVHV.
- For all UG courses, the student must have passed HSC in the same stream with more than 45% marks.
- The students who want to apply in an MBA course must have a bachelor’s degree in any stream.
- The student must have the relevant bachelor’s degree for ma and MSc courses with more than 55% marks.
ABVHV Admission 2021 Last date
|Important Events||Important Dates|
|Application form release date||2nd week of Aug 2021|
|Application form applying (last date)||Sep 2021|
|Deadline of Application Form with late fee Rs. 200/-||Last week of Sep 2021|
|Application exam by university||1st week of Oct 2021|
ABVHV Application Form: How to Apply?
|Course Admission 2021 -22|
|Arts Courses||Education Course|
|Certificate Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Commerce Course||Management Courses|
|Diploma Course||Paramedical Courses|
|Doctor Courses||PG Courses|
|Vocational Courses||Science Courses|
ABVHV offers online forms for applicants who want to apply to any UG or PG courses. Follow these steps and fill your form:
- Access your online form by clicking on the following link: (http://www.abvhv.edu.in/).
- Make DD of INR 500 in favor of ABVHV.
- Upload mark sheets, degrees, recent passport size photo, DD/challan copy, and other documents
- You can submit your fee by using online modes like net banking methods.
- Click on the “submit” tab and submit your form.
A list of documents must be uploaded with the form:
- ID card
- Mark sheet and degree
- Character certificate
- Date of Birth Proof
- Transfer Certificate.
- Passport size photo
- Caste Certificate
ABVHV BA Courses & Eligibility
|BA (History)||3 years||12th pass|
|BA (Hindi)||3 years||12th pass|
|BA (Foreign Trade and Practice)||3 years||12th pass|
|BA (Fine Arts)||3 years||12th pass|
|BA (English)||3 years||12th pass|
|BA (English Literature)||3 years||12th pass|
Atal Bihari Vajpayee Hindi Vishwavidyalaya Facilities
- Modern Laboratory
- IT Cell
- Central Library
- Sports facility
- Library Reading Room
- Student welfare cell
- Students insurance policy
- Prevention for women Harassment Cell
- Anti-ragging Cell
- Women Cell
- Swami Vivekanand career guidance Cell
- Cultural programs
- Word shop Organizing room
- Address: Mungaliya Kot, Sukhi Sewaniya, Vidisha Road, Bhopal – 462038 (M.P.)
- Contact No.: 0755-249 1051/52
- Source: Official Website
|University Admission 2021-22||College Admission Fee 2021-22|
|Exams||Universities in India|
|University Fee||ITI Admission|
Apply Course After 12th