Annamalai University Admission 2022-23: Annamalai University Admission notification will release in July 2022 at the Annamalai University web portal. Students get admitted to courses like MA, MBA, ME, BA, BBA, MSc, BSc, BFA & more by entrance test or merit. Admission to Annamalai University BE courses by TNEA score. For courses like ME, MBA, and MCA Admission will be made by TANCET.
Annamalai University is India’s prestigious university founded before its independence. It was set up by Raja S. R. M. Annamalai Chettiar in Chidambaram, TN in 1929. Earlier, this educational institute was private, but it has now been granted as a state university.
This university is UGC-recognized. NAAC has certified this institute and given the grade ‘A’. There are many programs provided by the AU such as Chemical Engineering, Electronics, and Communication Engineering, Information Technology, MBBS, BDS, B.Pharm, D.Pharm, BOT, BPT, B Voc, BFA, etc.
Annamalai University Admission Fee: Students interested in Integrated courses have to pay Rs 400 & for DPharma is Rs 400. For All PG Diploma programs, it has an application fee of Rs 200 & for certificate courses is INR 100.
Annamalai University Admission Latest Updates
|UG and PG Course Admission 2022|
|Arts Courses||Engineering Course|
|Certificate course||Education Course|
|Commerce Course||Medical Course|
|Management course||Diploma Course|
- Annamalai University Admission has announced the fee submission date for selected candidates in MSc Agri/ Horticulture programs. The Last date to pay the fee is 24 February 2022. (Source)
- Annamalai University has released the provisional merit list for BFSc, DPharma, BPharma, & MSc Agri. (Check here)
Annamalai University Highlights
|University Name||Annamalai University|
|Established in||1929 as a State University|
|Approved by||NCTE, DCI, MCI, AICTE, NAAC, UGC|
|Location||Chennai, Tamil Nadu|
|Rank||Country Rank 82 | World Rank 3819|
|Offered Programs||Undergraduate, Postgraduate, Ph.D. & Diploma|
|Application Mode||Online and Offline|
|Fee submission||Challan/Demand Draft/ Online transactions|
|Facilities Available||Library, Medical, Transport, Hostel, Scholarships|
|Fee||Annamalai University Fee structure|
|Distance Education||Annamalai University Distance Education|
Annamalai University Admission 2022-23
Annamalai University offers academic education at UG and PG levels. Annamalai University Admission procedures for UG programs for 2022 will soon start. Due to the prevailing condition in the world because of COVID-19, only online applications for Admission will be considered valid.
Admission to the UG programs will be granted if the applicants have passed their intermediates from any recognized University. Also, It grants admission to Ph.D. programs, the student who have master’s degrees with 55% marks minimum are eligible. Annamalai University conducts research entrance tests & interviews based on which it provides Admission.
Important Key Points For Annamalai University Admission
- For all post-graduate admissions, entrance test exam marks are used, which is conducted by the University.
- Entrance test marks are used except for the courses of M.Com, M.Sc, and MA.
- But for the case of M.Com, M.Sc, and MA, Admission is only given according to the obtained marks in Graduation.
- For Ph.D. and M.Phil, Admission will be made through the test and interview; the test is written while the University conducts everything.
- For MPEd and BPEd, the aspirants must have a degree, well-scored merit, written test, and even sports skills to shortlist.
Annamalai University MBA Admission 2022-23
31 July 2022 is the last date of Annamalai University MBA Admission 2022-23 (tentative). There are majorly more than 7 specializations available at Annamalai University for MBA program. Students should have a bachelor’s degree with a 50% score before applying for an MBA program. Students will be selected based on their scores in the TANCET exam.
Annamalai University UG Admission 2022-23
The registration for UG courses at Annamalai University will soon start for sessions 2022-23. Forms will be available at @www.annamalaiuniversity.ac.in. Programs like MBBS, BE, BDS, BScMLT, BPharma, BEd & more are available at Annamalai university. All the students need to complete intermediate education in the relevant stream to apply. The criteria to get into UG courses at Annamalai University is to appear in the entrance exam.
BRS (Rural Sciences)
- Duration: The applicants can complete this course within 3 years.
- Eligibility: Those applicants who have passed their intermediates with the minimum marks required by the University from any available board are eligible to apply for Annamalai University Admission.
- Selection Mode: The selection of the applicants will be made on the marks obtained by the candidates in their intimidates and entrance exam held by the University.
BA (Bachelors of Arts)
- Duration: The period for the completion of this course is 4 years.
- Eligibility: Those applicants who have done their intermediates in arts with a minimum of 50% marks from any recognized University are eligible to apply for Annamalai University Admission to this course.
- Selection Mode: The applicants who have submitted their application forms for Admission are selected based on the marks obtained in their intermediates and entrance exam held by the University.
BSc (Bachelors of Science)
- Duration: The period for the completion of this course is three years.
- Eligibility: Those aspirants who have done their 10+2 with science as a subject & scored a minimum of 55% marks from any recognized board can apply for Admission in this course.
- Selection Mode: The applicants will be selected based on their marks in intermediates and the test held for Annamalai University Admission.
- The application forms can be obtained after paying an application fee that is: Rs.400 (SC/ST) and Rs.800 (General) for various BSc programs.
- Duration: The period for the MBBS course is four years and one year of internship.
- Eligibility: Those candidates who have passed their 10+2 with 55% marks from the science stream having main subjects physics, chemistry, and Biology from a recognized board can apply for admission in the MBBS course.
- Selection Mode: The selection of the candidates is made on the basis of marks obtained in the NEET examination.
- Duration: The applicant needs to spend 4 years studying and one year for training or internship.
- Eligibility: The interested applicants must have 55% marks in 10+2 with science subject.
- Selection Mode: Marks obtained in the NEET examination.
Annamalai University BEd Admission 2022-23
The registration for the BEd course will soon start at @www.annamalaiuniversity.ac.in/adm for sessions 2022-23. The University’s Faculty of Education provides this two-year program with many subjects choice. Students who secure 50% in the Bachelor/Master Degree program can register themselves for this program. The fee for the BEd course at Annamalai University is Rs 43,210.
Annamalai University PG Admission 2022-23
Annamalai University offers these various PG courses such as MSc, MA, MCA, and even MBA through facilities ranging from Indian Language, Science, Arts, and education to much more. Annamalai University offers Undergraduate, Post-Graduate, Diploma, P.G. Diploma Certificate, and Grade Certificate Programme to the candidates at a distance mode. The Registration process is available online, and the candidate has to pay Rupees 100 INR for the registration.
The last date for the online application form for M.Phil & Ph.D. applications at Annamalai University admission for 2022-23 will extend till 20th September 2022. In between, The University releases another notification enabling the link of 7.5% seats for students that belong to state government Schools.
- Duration: The completion period for the MSc course is two years after the BSc course.
- Eligibility: Those applicants who have done their BSc with a minimum of 55 % marks from any recognized University are eligible to apply for this course.
- Selection Mode: BSc marks attained along with admission exam are the basis of choice for the MSc course in the University.
MCA and MBA Courses Admission Key Aspects
- Candidates can apply for these courses through the application form found on the Official Annamalai University website. It is an online mode explicitly meant for the public to apply for these courses.
- Various scholarships and Reservations of Seats are given only by the University, but they must follow the rules provided by the ruling Tamil Nadu Government.
MPEd and BPEd Courses
- These courses directly fall under the Physical Education Department. BPEd and MPEd are only two years courses, while they have four semesters, each year having two semesters. The semester system falls under the CBCS (Choice Based Credit System).
Marking System for BPEd Courses
In terms of BPEd, 200 candidates can be taken into account solely based on their score, but it is essential to have at least 50% marks in the respective selection test.
Lastly, the Admission must be made following ranking from 150 total marks, which is as follows.
- There are 20 marks for the Qualifying Examination.
- There are 25 marks for the Games participation and sports Participation.
- Fifty marks for the Sports and Games Skill tests.
- There are even bonus marks that are five, only for those within Physical Education.
Marking System For MPEd Courses
In terms of MPEd, forty candidates are taken into account based on merit, while all of them should have a minimum of 50% selection test marks.
Lastly, Annamalai University Admission is made solely on the ranking for total marks, which are 150, their distribution is as given below;
- There are 25 marks for the Qualifying Examination.
- There are 25 marks for the Games participation and sports Participation.
- Fifty marks for the Sports and Games Skill tests.
- A written test total of 35 marks is conducted.
- At last, there is an interview which holds 15 marks.
Annamalai University Admission for Ph.D. and MPhil Courses
- Annamalai University is open to offering PhD. or M.Phil in Fine Arts, Engineering and Technology, Medicine, Arts, Science, and even Agriculture.
- Admission in these fields is a must for the candidate to have their master’s degree in the field they want to apply. On the other hand, the selection is made by the score in the interview and written test.
- For course registration, the student can download the application form, fill it in from the official website, and then submit it along with the fees at the designated Duration.
- It is important to note that the University provides scholarships and other reservations of seats, but it has rules prescribed by the ruling Tamil Nadu Government.
Annamalai University Admission 2022-23 Last Date
|UG & PG Admission starts||26 June 2022|
|Annamalai University UG & PG admission last date||31 July 2022|
|Exam date||To be announced|
Annamalai University Application Form Process 2022-23
The Annamalai University admission form for 2022 for all UG level programs will be made through the merit in the qualifying exam. The admission for PG levels programs will be through the entrance exam, except for the M.Com, MA, and MSc courses. The date for Admission is also pending and will be announced soon on the website.
Before applying to any program offered by Annamalai University, students need to know key points, process (Online & Offline) & documents required as given below:
How to Apply for Annamalai University Admission?
The application form should be filled out and submitted on the official website, and the requirements, you can also post in person.
- Log in to the Annamalai University Admission registration portal- https://annamalaiuniversity.ac.in/adm/index.php
- Open the New Applicant link from the courses.
- Enter the required details.
- Always use the password and the username to log into the Registered applicant link.
- Again, enter all the required details along with the photo, and the format should be JPEG.
- You can also verify the details by clicking the verify application button.
- Lastly, submit the payment button for payment, of course. Either you can speed post or pay online.
- Download the application form from the Annamalai University Admission official website or buy it from the campus.
- Fill out the application form.
- Make the DD in favor of Annamalai University.
- Attach the relevant document with your form.
- Post the form to the registrar’s office of the University.
- INR 800 (General) and INR 400 (SC, or ST)
- INR 1500 (Self Support)
- Five years of Integrated Courses – INR 400 (General) and INR 200 (SC or ST)
Documents Required for Annamalai University Admission
- Mark sheet and degrees
- NCC, NSS, or sports certificate
- Transfer Certificate
- Date of Birth Proof
- Community certificate
Annamalai University Students Login:
Annamalai University has a section of students log in for the applicants who have enrolled for admission and have a registered Number. On the official website, students need to click on the Faculty section where they need to insert the Register Number.
By entering this register number students can avail themselves of the information on the latest curricular updates, exams, assignments, and marks. The facility is available only for the students who are students of Annamalai University. The official updates can be delivered to the students through mail id.
Annamalai University Results :
Students need to visit the official portal of the Annamalai university where students need to enter the program name and again in this column students need to insert the register number for getting details. University will notify that when will be the examination results uploaded.
On this portal, students will get an option where they can check the status of their university results. The course category and registration number are a must for the students to get accurate information. Also for any other queries related to university students can contact us by providing us with email addresses.
Annamalai University Admission: Courses, Fees & Eligibility
|MBA||1st-year fees are INR 57,050||Only Graduation|
|M.Sc||1st-year fees are INR 37,050||Only Graduation|
|MBBS||Total fees are INR 5.54 Lakh||50% 10+2 plus NEET|
|Pharm.D||1st-year fees are INR 29,980||Required PG, Post-Graduation|
|B.P.Ed||1st-year fees are INR 22,170||Requires Graduation or 10+2|
|B.Sc (Ag.)||Total fees are INR 1.02 Lakh||Only 10+2|
|B.Sc plus M.Sc||Total fees are INR 11,805||Only 10+2|
Frequently Asked Questions?
Question 1: Which qualification is required to gainAnnamalai University Admission in M.P.Ed. at AU 2022?
Answer: B.P.E, B.P.Ed, B.Sc (Phy. Ed.), B.P.E.S, etc. backdrops are vital for M.P.Ed. admissions.
Question 2: Which counseling will be held for Annamalai University admissions?
Answer: TANCET 2022 held by the 2nd week of July 2022 will be accepted for Annamalai University Admission.
Question 3: What is the date of the TANCET of reserved category counseling?
Answer: Reserved category TANCET 2022 is predicted to be held on the 1st week of July 2022.
Annamalai University Contact Details
Address: Annamalai University, Annamalainagar – 608002, Tamil Nadu, India
Contact Number: +91-4144-238259, +91-4144-237356
Official Website: www.annamalaiuniversity.ac.in
Be the first to leave a review.