Assam Down Town University Admission 2022-23: ADTU was developed in 2010, and its motto is to provide legal education at low prices. ADTU University is a private university, and it is located in Panikhaiti, Assam. It is interrelated with UGC, AICTE, and PCI. It also provides career opportunities for students. The UG level courses given out by the ADTU include B.Sc., BHM, Integrated BBA, BBA, MBA, BCA, MCA, Courses. B.Sc specializations include Biotech, Microbiology, Biochemistry, etc. University takes an admission basis of entrance exams and merit in qualifying degree.
ADTU Latest Updates
- ADTU has started the registration for CST 2.1 Scholarship. The last date to register is 28 May 2022. (Source)
- Assam Down Town University has been released the merit list for PhD Admission (March 2022). (Source)
Assam Down Town University Admission Highlights
|University Name||Assam Down Town University|
|Fee Structure||ADTU Fee Structure|
|Approved For admission Abroad||Yes|
Assam Down Town University Admission 2022-23
Admission at ADTU will be open soon for session 2022. MBA course specialization includes Human Resources Management, Financial Management, Banking, and Insurance, and Systems Management, etc., to apply in the courses. JEE Main, CMAT, CAT, XAT, and other entrance exams are acceptable at the university for PG courses.
ADTU PhD Admission 2022-23
Assam Down Town University has a different department that provides more than 70 seats for PhD programs. Admission to PhD program is generally based on an entrance test (ADTU-RET 2022) followed by an interview. All the learners who have scored a minimum of 55% marks in PG Degree are eligible to apply. Area of Research like Pharmaceutical Science, Biotechnology, optometry & more is available. There is an exemption for learners who have qualified UGC/CSIR-NET/JRF scores.
|UG and PG Course Admission 2022|
|Arts Courses||Engineering Course|
|Certificate course||Education Course|
|Commerce Course||Medical Course|
|Management course||Diploma Course|
Assam Down Town University UG Admission 2022-23
The registration process for UG courses at ADTU will soon start for session 2022-23. Programs like BTech, BCA, BBA, BPA, BSW, BPharm & more are offered for admission. ADTU grants enrollments for ug courses will be given through entrance test & merit in the previous qualification. There are various subjects available for students who want to select a particular topic for learning. University offers degree courses in various subjects to students who have completed their 12th class qualification. Admission is based on merit scores without an entrance test. Students can register themselves and start the registration procedure.
- B.Tech: Eligibility is 10+2 level in a science discipline and grades of the qualifying exam.
- B.Pharma: minimum 50% marks in 10+2 with PCB subjects
- B.Sc: minimum 55% in 12th class with science stream
- BPT: 10+2 passed with PCB subjects
- BBA: Admission basis is merit at the 10+2 level and in the qualifying exam.
ADTU PG Admission 2022-23
Assam Down Town University PG Admission 2022-23 will soon start. The PG program studies are available through various courses such as M.Sc, MA, MBA and MSW. Business, Science, Arts and Social Work. It is available through a great teaching environment available for the student’s educational journey. For ADTU admission into pg courses, students must qualify for their graduation degree study from a relevant stream. The academic session is ongoing for all the programs.
- M.Tech: entrance criteria are B.Tech/BE degree in the relevant sphere and grades of the qualifying test.
- MSW: Eligibility is graduation in the related globe and scores of the qualifying test.
- MSc: Selection basis is a graduate degree and qualifying exam.
- MBA: The admission requirement is a graduate degree and marks of the qualifying exam.
ADTU Admission Process 2022-23
- Assam Down Town University has 2 sections for admission one is National, and the second is International.
- The steps are like students need to visit the ADTU Admission 2022 portal and start the registration procedure.
- Students need to register where they need to insert the name, state, qualification, faculty and program.
- After this, students will receive the OTP, and through this, students need to log in again.
- Once the Login is done, students must complete the remaining registration procedure.
- Academic scores, documents, and certificates should be scanned and uploaded for verification.
- The next and last step is the payment step that students need to complete.
ADTU PG Courses & Eligibility
|M.Sc. Nursing||Graduation||2 Years|
|Master of Science in Information Technology|
|Master of Science in Botany|
|Master of Science in Food Nutrition and Dietetics|
|Master of Science in Microbiology|
|Master of Science in Zoology|
|Master of Arts in Applied Psychology|
|Master of Arts in Sociology|
|MBA (Industry Integrated)|
|Master of Emergency and Critical Care|
|Master of Medical Laboratory Technology|
These scholarships are applicable based on the marks of the entry-level examination like Seba/CBSE/ISC etc. These scholarships will be given as a percentage discount on the semester fees. scholarships provided are as below:
Entry Level Scholarships
Percentage of Marks Scored
90 and above
ADTU Contact Details
- Address: Sankar Madhab Path,Gandhi Nagar, Panikhaiti,Guwahati, Assam, IndiaPIN – 781026
- Contact No.: +91 361 7110711, +91 93657 71454
- Email Id: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Source: Official Website
Be the first to leave a review.