Atmiya University Admission 2021: is situated in Gujarat. It was established in the year 2018. This institution is a part of Sarvodaya Kelavani Samaj, which aims to provide quality education to the students to train them into technologically skilled laborers. AU is a newly established private institute in Gujarat. UGC recognizes AU. The courses offered by Atmiya University (AU Admission) are associated with AICTE and GTU. It offers admissions in various PG, UG, and Doctoral programs.
|Atmiya University||Atmiya University Admission|
|Atmiya University Fee Structure|
- BTech admission is based on the score of GUJCET.
- Other UG course admissions are based on the AU entrance test. A candidate with a 10+2 level is eligible to appear in the entry test.
- For entry into the M.Tech program, B.Tech education is required. The enrollments will depend on GATE.
- MBA enrollment is based on the AU entrance test.
- The admission process for seasons 2021-22 is online.
- 15 July 2021: Admission is open and students are allowed to register themselves for admission. University displays notice on his website for the help of students. For more details check here. (Source)
Atmiya University Admission Highlights
|University Name||Atmiya University|
|Admission Process||Entrance/Merit Based|
|Also Known As||Atmiya University|
|University Type||Deemed University|
Atmiya University UG Courses Admission
- BE: Students must have qualified 10+2 with Physics, Maths and Chemistry/Biology/Computer Application/Vocational subject with 45% marks from a recognized board can apply. 75% of the seats will be filled up through ACPC counseling, and the rest 25% will be done through the JEE-MAIN score.
- B.Pharm: Students who have passed 10+2 in Science discipline from a recognized board are eligible to apply.
- B.Sc: 12th-grade level education is vital for this degree course. Students should complete this level in the science stream.
Atmiya University PG Courses Admission
- ME: Students who have passed BE in the relevant field of Engineering from a recognized college can apply. The selection process includes the evaluation of merit scores.
- MBA: Candidates should have a qualified Bachelor’s degree from a recognized college to apply. Entry in MBA will be based on CMAT score.
- M.Pharm: Graduates must hold a B.Pharm degree to opt for this course.
- MCA: Aspirants who have passed Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field can apply.
Atmiya University Application Form: How to Apply?
- Students can apply online for admission at Atmiya University.
- This institution offers Undergraduate, Postgraduate, and Doctoral programs in Engineering, Management, Medicine, and more.
- Admission in B.Tech is made based on JEE-MAIN and GUJCET scores.
- Candidates need to appear in CMAT for MBA entrance. Selection in all other courses will be based on the merit list.
- Aspiring students can apply in online mode.
- They have to visit the official website of this university to get the application form.
- The eligibility criteria are different for different courses.
- A candidate must check the eligibility criteria from the website before applying for a particular course.
Application forms are available online. Interested Candidates have to follow the instructions to apply online:
|Courses Admission 2021-22|
|Arts Courses||Education Course|
|Certificate Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Commerce Course||Management Courses|
|Diploma Course||Paramedical Courses|
|Doctor Courses||PG Courses|
|Vocational Courses||Science Courses|
- Visit the official website of Atmiya University for admission.
- Click on the link to download the application form
- Fill up the application form with the required details accurately
- Upload all the necessary documents
- Pay the application fees
- Submit the application form
- Take a copy of the form for future
Here is the list of documents that the candidates must submit at the time of admission:
- Class 10th pass mark sheet
- Class 10th pass certificate
- 10+2 mark sheet, certificate
- Degree mark sheet
- Valid scorecard of GUJCET, JEE-MAIN, CMAT
- Caste certificate for SC/ST/OBC
- Disability certificate for disabled candidates
- Proof of Date of Birth
- Recent colored photographs
Admission 2021 Last Date
|GUJCET Registration||July 2021|
|GUJCET Application Form||July 2021|
Atmiya University Courses & Eligibility
|Ph.D||Post Graduated in a relevant field|
|MBA||Graduated in a relevant field|
|M.Tech||Graduated in a relevant field|
|M.Phil||Post Graduated in a relevant field|
Atmiya University UG Courses
|B.Tech||Instrumental & Control Engineering||Intermediate|
|B.Tech||Electronics & Communication Engineering||Intermediate|
|M.Tech||Civil Engineering (Transportation Engineering)||BE and B.TECH|
|M.Tech||Power Electronics And Electrical Drives||BE and B.TECH|
|M.Tech||Mechanical Engg. (Production)||BE and B.TECH|
|M.Tech||Mechanical CAD/CAM||BE and B.TECH|
|M.Tech||Instrumentation & Control Engg. (Applied Instrumentation)||BE and B.TECH|
|M.Tech||Electronics & Communication Engg. (Communication System Engineering)||BE and B.TECH|
|M.Tech||Computer Engg. (Software Engineering)||BE and B.TECH|
|M.Sc||Information Technology & Computer Science||Bachelor|
|M.Pharma||Quality Assurance And Pharm Regulatory Affairs||B.Pharmcy|
List of University Courses
Q. Does this university provide any scholarships for the students?
Ans. Atmiya University provides a freeship card to SC/ST students to complete their Graduation free of cost in this college.
Q. Is there any hostel facility?
Ans. Yes, this university offers a hostel facility for both boys and girls. Hostels are well-maintained with good food and other facilities.
Q. How is the Placement facility of Atmiya University?
Ans. Companies like Wipro, TCS, Infosys, etc., have visited the campus. This university offers such quality education that every student has a good job after they have finished the course.
Address: “Yogidham Gurukul”, Kalawad Road Rajkot – 360005 Gujarat India
Contact No.: 0281 – 2563445 , 1800 233 999999
Source: Official Website
If you want more information, please visit the official website.
Be the first to leave a review.