Bharathiar University Admission 2021-22: The school of distance education, Bharathiar University, initiated the admission process on the online mode for the Undergraduate, Professional, Post-Graduate, Diploma, Management Studies, Education, and Library Science Programmes. This online registration is for the academic year 2021-22
Bharathiar University is a UGC and AICTE approved and most renowned university in Tamil Nadu. BU has various study programs which as offered in regular as well as in distance mode. The famous degree programs provided by BU are BPEd, B.Voc, MCA, MBA, MA, MSc, MSW, M.Ed., MJMC, and also PG Diplomas. TANCET score is mandatory for MBA courses.
|Bharathiar University||Bharathiar University Application Form|
|Bharathiar University Admission||Bharathiar University Fee structure|
Aspirants are required to register themselves and then apply for admission in the course they prefer, Those who have already registered can easily log in at the site to apply. All of the details of admissions at BU 2021 can be found on the site of the university including the eligibility criteria, fee pattern, and distance Education learning info for admission.
Bharathiar University Admission for PG courses is open at the official site on the admission section of the University for 2021. Documents for the admission process must be brought at the time of counselling, these include Aadhaar card or identity proof, contact and residence proof, Certificates and reports, proof of claims (if any made), Qualifying exam results, Challan form of entry form fee (paid). The official site is to be constantly checked as the university makes its necessary updates and notifies candidates there.
Bharathiar University Highlights
|University Name||Bharathiar University|
|Admission Process||Merit and Entrance|
|Location||Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu, India|
|Also Known As||BU|
|University Type||State University|
Bharathiar University Admission 2021-22
|Course Admission 2021 -22|
|Arts Courses||Education Course|
|Certificate Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Commerce Course||Management Courses|
|Diploma Course||Paramedical Courses|
|Doctor Courses||PG Courses|
|Vocational Courses||Science Courses|
The BU offers various UG, PG, and Ph.D. level programs in different departments of Biotechnology and General Sciences.
The school of distance education, Bharathiar University, initiated the admission process on the online mode for the Undergraduate, Professional, Post-Graduate, Diploma, Management Studies, Education, and Library Science Programmes. This online registration is for the academic year 2021-22. Before applying the online application form, candidates must look onto the necessary factors mentioned further, like The List of courses for current session admission, Fee Structure, Instructions, and Admission Procedures.
Bharathiar University UG Admission
BA Airlines Hospitality and Customer Service is a two-year bachelor’s degree course. After this course, the applicant will make a good career in the airline and aviation industry. The number of air passengers in the world is expected to be 450 million by 2020. Training airport managers and certified personnel for airport travel, catering, security, facilities, and maintenance for passengers are required. Applicants can work in any airport or airline department after completing this course.
- Duration: 2 years
- Eligibility: 12th passed
- Selection Criteria: Based on the percentage of marks from the qualifying test.
BA in Computing Systems is a 3-year graduate degree in Information Technology, spread into 6 semesters. A computer program, commonly known as a Software Application, is computer software designed to help users perform single or several complex tasks. Typical examples of software applications include word processors, spreadsheets, video players, and database applications.
- Duration: 3 years with 6 semesters.
- Eligibility: Based on the candidate’s performance at the 10+2 level.
- Selection Criteria: Selection for students will be based on entrance examinations. The Bharathiar University Admission in BA (Language) and B.Com programs are based on scores gotten in 10+2 classes.
Bharathiar University PG Admission
- The TANCET qualified candidates are eligible for admission in MBA and MCA programs of the institution.
- The M.Phil program admissions depend on the Score of common exams like GATE, NET, SLET, and UGC exams.
- The candidates can fill the form of GATE 2021 online.
- MCA (lateral) admissions are based on the score of UG Degree.
- For a Ph.D., an admissions university conducts its own Entrance exam that is followed by an interview.
Bharathiar University offers courses in various subjects, ranging from the PG (postgraduates) to even the higher-end Doctorate Level. Various other courses of Post Graduate Diploma or distance education courses are offered, including the UG programs.
Only the interested candidates can apply for the desired courses through the offline or even the online mode, by simply following the instructions provided by the University Official site. The Government decides the reservation criteria and the university has to move under it.
Bharathiar University Admission Updates
Bharathiar University every year arranges the entry process for several programs. This year it also had organized the application process for multiple programs. Now the registration process has been closed, and no forms are yet accepting by BU. In the last week of June 2021, it will soon release the merit list carrying the names of selected candidates.
Bharathiar University Application Form Process 2021
Students who are desirous of applying for any program at Bharathiar University are informed to check the online applications. BU charges a registration fee from students, which is INR 500.
Candidates can get the application form in person from the college’s office. Otherwise, they can download it from the official website. Students can also register their names by filling the form online through the official website.
- Students can get the application form for registration from the admission office.
- They can pay Rs 300/- by drawing a DD of any Nationalised Bank. Pay in favor of the Register, Bharathiar University.
- Students can send a self-addressed envelope (28×13 cm). Along with the application form, attach a Rs 60/- stamp to it.
- Visit the official website of the university
- Get the application form visible on the screen
- Fill up all the required details
- Attach scanned photos and other documents
- Submit the application
- Get a DD of Rs 300/- as the application fee
- 10th mark sheet and certificate
- 10+2 mark sheet and certificate
- Degree mark sheets and certificate
- Community certificate
- Portfolio of extra-curricular activities
- Disability certificate for disabled students.
Bharathiar University : List Of Colleges
When we talk about colleges with quality, we should not set aside the colleges affiliated with Bharathiar University because This university is known for its colleges, and We have mentioned some of the popular and great parts of educational bodies below.
- A.G. Arts and Science College
- A.V.P. College of arts and science
- A.J.K. College of arts and science
- Adarsh Vidyalaya college for arts and science for women
Bharathiar University Courses & Eligibility
|B.Tech||12th with PCM|
|BBA||Intermediate with relevant subject|
BA Courses & Fees
|BA (Education)||3 years||25530|
|BA (English Literature)||3 years||25540|
|BA (English)||3 years||25550|
|BA (Fine Arts)||3 years||25560|
|BA (Foreign Trade and Practice)||3 years||25570|
|BA (Hindi)||3 years||25580|
|BA (History)||3 years||25590|
MA Courses & Fees
|MA (Civil Services)||2 years||60050|
|MA (Criminal Justice)||2 years||60100|
|MA (English)||2 years||60150|
|MA (Environmental Sciences)||2 years||60200|
|MA (Fashion Design)||2 years||60250|
|MA (Fine Arts)||2 years||60300|
Admission For Diploma & Post-Graduation Courses
- Bharathiar University Admission various programs cover their Post Graduate section, like M.Com, MA, MSc, etc. While the diploma section covers even the Post Graduate Diploma in Education of Environment or Cheminformatics and such. Bharathiar University Admission.
- Furthermore, the University covers the higher-level programs such as MPEd or BPEd courses and the MCA, lateral or regular entry, and MBA.
- The selection is only made by checking the performance of the candidate in the entry test. The eligible marks are 60. At the same time, the qualifying marks should be 40 up to the fifth semester, which is also the second year.
- The entry tests are only conducted inside the campus of the university and nowhere else.
Diploma and Post-Graduation Courses Admission key Aspects
- The candidate must have a minimum 55 percent aggregate while being passed in every subject at the undergraduate level.
- It is also essential that the student has done their education from a recognized university. At the same time, the course must have a field related to it.
- Relaxation can also be given to the candidate for the reserved categories, according to the regulations passed.
- For the field of MEd, the BEd is preferred, but only related fields are acceptable through the BA.
- For the courses of Biochemistry, the minimum required aggregate is only 60 percent at the level of Undergraduate to apply.
- In M.Sc programs, inside the stream of science, a related science subject must be a part of the course at the level of Undergraduate.
- For Econometrics or Economics, only subjects of Mathematical statistics, Commerce, Econometrics, Economics, Business Economics are acceptable. Others are considered at the discretion of the University.
Diploma and Post-Graduation Courses Selection Process
It varies from the course. Some have interviews inside their finalization process, while some require only an entrance examination at starting. It may also be a direct one in which there is a first-come, first-serve scenario. The student might be offered a seat depending on availability or merit or even the entrance examination.
If you are interested in a specific course, you can register through the official university portal or even through offline application mode.
Admission For MCA and MBA Courses
- Moving further, Bharathiar University offers courses in MCA and MBA, Masters of Computer Application, and Master of Business Administration.
- They may be different fields, but the application process remains entirely the same for MCA and MBA programs for Post Graduate Courses.
- The candidate must appear in the Examination of TANCET and score the eligible score.
MCA and MBA Courses Admission key Aspects
- In MCA, the candidate must pass any 3-year minimum bachelor’s degree like 10+2+3- or four-year pattern, while the core should be either Business Mathematics or Mathematics with +2 level. It can also be the A pass in any Bachelor degree which is recognizable, with 10+3 years of Diploma.
- It can also be a pass in any recognized degree of Bachelors, having a minimum of three years duration with a pattern like 10+2+3 in any core Statistics or Mathematical subjects.
- For an MBA, the student or candidate must have an undergraduate degree from any university which has been recognized.
- With this, it is also essential to have the educational qualification following the pattern of 10+2+3 format.
- In case of Lateral Entry in MCA admission, the candidate needs to have passed the minimum 3-year duration Bachelor degree in B.Sc, BCA9 Computer tech, Computer Science, Information tech or any equivalent with the main course as Mathematics at the level of Graduate or Higher secondary.
MCA and MBA Courses Selection Process
In the selection process, the application is accepted within 10 days of the declaration of TANCET results. Yet, the selection is made directly. The considered marks are from the TANCET test and the performance in a qualified degree. While on the other hand, the MCA and the MBA courses finalization are done through the Coimbatore Government College of Technology and their centralized counseling.
Admission For PhD and MPhil Courses
- The Bharathiar University Admission is offering courses of PhD and M.Phil in almost all the departments they possess. It makes a total of 37 specializations offered by Bharathiar University.
- The eligibility is relatively simple; you have to have a Post Graduate Degree in the related discipline and research in that field.
- Generally, there are two sessions acceptable in May and November, but both have the same process and courses offered university itself.
- There is a Common Entrance Test for admission in the research programs, while it has finalization in the form of an interview conducted personally.
Ph.D. and MPhil Courses Admission key Aspects
- The candidate applying should have a 55 percent minimum aggregate in the master’s degree, which has to be from a recognized university.
- The course whereas must be in the subject being applied for, on the other hand. It can also be related to the field as acceptable by the university.
- There is a chance of five percent relaxation provided to the categories reserved, which the university regulates.
- Certain candidates don’t have to take the entrance examination from the university board, like NET or anything related.
Ph.D and MPhil Courses Selection Process
The marks should be satisfactory in the entrance test, while there is an interview as well. At the same time, the final merit list or selection is based on exams, degree scores in masters, and personal interviews.
Important Key Points For Admission
- Bharathiar University Admission selection for the Post Graduate courses is made through qualifying marks, also referred to as direct admission.
- University can also select according to the candidate’s performance in the entrance examination, which the University itself has taken.
- TANCET test marks are also considered for the courses of MCA and MBA.
- BU Admission is made solely through Coimbatore Govern College of Technology; centralized counseling is conducted for all this.
- The Last date you can apply for MCA or the Lateral Entry is only within ten days, initially starting from the date of TANCET results publication.
- If a candidate is interested in admission, they can download the application or fill it online, which is available from the official website.
- Apply, fees of 300 INR are required for the departmental head.
- The prospectus and application forms can be taken from the Registrar, either by post or in person. The cost is 300 INR, but for SC and ST, it is 150 INR.
- For Distance Learning, you will have to face the BU School of Distance Education. For further information, you can go to the official website.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: Where can candidates read the full admission process uploaded by the official site?
Ans: Candidates can read the full admission process from the BU admission site. Click here to read now.
Q: Can a candidate edit the admission form after submission?
Ans: The correction dates for the admission form will be put up on the official site
Q; How can I apply to the BU admissions in 2021?
Ans: Aspirants can apply online and offline through the post and directly by the University.
- Address: Bharathiyar University, Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu 641046, India
- Contact No.: 0422-2422222
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Source: Official Website
|University Admission 2021-22||College Admission Fee 2021-22|
|Exams||Universities in India|
|University Fee||ITI Admission|
Apply Course After 12th