Bharathiar University Admission 2021-22: Special notice of PG courses admissions has been released by the Bharathiar University about the last date for admissions of PG courses which has now been extended till the 16th of Nov, 2021. All the Application Forms of PG courses are to be accepted online only.
Aspirants are required to register themselves and then apply for admission in the course they prefer, Those who have already registered can easily log in at the site to apply. All of the details of admissions at BU 2021 can be found on the site of the university including the eligibility criteria, fee pattern, and distance Education learning info for admission.
- 11 June 2021: University announced Affiliated Colleges – online Exam Schedule timetable 2021. Click here
Bharathiar University Admission for the courses of UG PG is open at the official site on the admission section of the University for the session of 2021. Documents for the admission process must be brought at the time of counseling, these include Aadhaar card or identity proof, contact and residence proof, Certificates and reports, proof of claims (if any made), Qualifying exam results, Challan form of entry form fee (paid). The official site is to be constantly checked as the university makes its necessary updates and notifies candidates there.
|University Admission 2021-22|
|Arts Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Diploma Course||Management Courses|
|Paramedical Courses||Distance Courses|
|IGNOU July Admission||PHD Admission|
Q: Where can candidates read the full admission process uploaded by the official site?
Ans: Candidates can read the full admission process from the BU admission site, click here to read now.
Q: Can a candidate edit the admission form after submission?
Ans: The correction dates for the admission form will be put up on the official site
Q; How can apply to the BU admissions in 2021?
Ans: Aspirants can apply in both online and offline modes through the post and directly by the University.
Bharathiar University Admission Highlights
|University Name||Bharathiar University|
|Admission Process||Merit and Entrance|
|Location||Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu, India|
|Also Known As||BU|
|University Type||State University|
Bharathiar University UG & PG Eligibility
The BU offers various UG, PG, and Ph.D. level programs in different departments of Biotechnology and General Sciences
BA Airlines Hospitality and Customer Service is a two-year bachelor’s degree course. After this course, the applicant will make a good career in the airline and aviation industry. The number of air passengers in the world is expected to be 450 million by 2020. Training airport managers and certified personnel for airport travel, catering, security, facilities, and maintenance for passengers are required. Applicants can work in any airport or airline department after completing this course.
- Duration: 2 years
- Eligibility: 12th passed
- Selection Criteria: Based on the percentage of marks from the qualifying test.
BA in Computing Systems is a 3-year graduate degree in Information Technology, spread into 6 semesters. A computer program, commonly known as a Software Application, is computer software designed to help users perform single or several complex tasks. Typical examples of software applications include word processors, spreadsheets, video players, and database applications.
- Duration: 3 years with 6 semesters.
- Eligibility: Based on the candidate’s performance at the 10+2 level.
- Selection Criteria: Selection for students will be based on entrance examinations. The Bharathiar University Admission in BA (Language) and B.Com programs are based on scores gotten in 10+2 classes.
- The TANCET qualified candidates are eligible for admission in MBA and MCA programs of the institution.
- The M.Phil program admissions depend on the Score of common exams like GATE, NET, SLET, and UGC exams.
- The candidates can fill the form of GATE 2021 online.
- MCA (lateral) admissions are based on the score of UG Degree.
- For a Ph.D., an admissions university conducts its own Entrance exam that is followed by an interview.
Bharathiar University is offering courses in various subjects, ranging from the PG (postgraduates) to even the higher-end Doctorate Level. Various other courses of Post Graduate Diploma or distance education courses are offered including the UG programs.
Only the interested candidates can apply for the desired courses through the offline or even the online mode, by simply following the instructions provided by the University Official site. The reservation criteria are decided by the Government and the university has to move under it.
Bharathiar University Application Process 2021-22
Candidates can get the application form in person from the college’s office. Otherwise, they can download it from the official website. Students can also register their names by filling the form online through the official website.
- Students can get the application form for registration from the admission office.
- They can pay Rs 300/- by drawing a DD of any Nationalised Bank. Pay in favor of the Register, Bharathiar University.
- Students can send a self-addressed envelope (28×13 cm). Along with the application form, attach a Rs 60/- stamp to it.
- Visit the official website of the university
- Get the application form visible on the screen
- Fill up all the required details
- Attach scanned photos and other documents
- Submit the application
- Get a DD of Rs 300/- as the application fee
- 10th mark sheet and certificate
- 10+2 mark sheet and certificate
- Degree mark sheets and certificate
- Community certificate
- Portfolio of extra-curricular activities
- Disability certificate for disabled students.
BU Admission 2021 Last Date:
|Deadline to Apply in CET||Last week of June 2021|
|TANCET Admit Card Release||notified soon|
|CET Exam for MPhil and Ph.D. courses 2021||June 2021|
|Start of May/December Exams for final year UG, PG, MCA, MBA Executive||Jun 2021|
|Exams for final year MBA/ P.G.D and B.Ed./Diploma courses||June 2021|
|Application Form start submissions for B.Ed||Dec 2021|
|Application Form end submissions for B.Ed||Last week of Dec 2021|
BA Courses & Fee:
|BA (Education)||3 years||25530|
|BA (English Literature)||3 years||25540|
|BA (English)||3 years||25550|
|BA (Fine Arts)||3 years||25560|
|BA (Foreign Trade and Practice)||3 years||25570|
|BA (Hindi)||3 years||25580|
|BA (History)||3 years||25590|
MA Courses & Fee:
|MA (Civil Services)||2 years||60050|
|MA (Criminal Justice)||2 years||60100|
|MA (English)||2 years||60150|
|MA (Environmental Sciences)||2 years||60200|
|MA (Fashion Design)||2 years||60250|
|MA (Fine Arts)||2 years||60300|
Admission For Diploma & Post-Graduation Courses
- Bharathiar University Admission various programs covers inside their Post Graduate section, like M.Com, MA, MSc, and such. While, the diploma section, covers even the Post Graduate Diploma in Education of Environment or Cheminformatics and such. Bharathiar University Admission.
- Furthermore, the University covers the higher-level programs such as MPEd or BPEd courses along with the MCA, lateral or regular entry, and MBA.
- The selection is only done through checking the performance of the candidate in the entry test, the eligible marks are 60. While the qualifying marks should be 40 up to the fifth semester, which is also the second year.
- The entry tests are only conducted inside the campus of the university and nowhere else.
Diploma and Post-Graduation Courses Admission key Aspects
- The candidate must have a minimum 55 percent aggregate, while being passed in every subject, at the undergraduate level.
- It is also important that the student has done his or her education from a recognized university. While the course must have a field related to it.
- Relaxation can also be given to the candidate for the reserved categories, which is according to the regulations passed by Government itself.
- For the field of MEd, the BEd is preferred, but through the BA only related fields are acceptable.
- For the courses of Biochemistry, the minimum required aggregate is only 60 percent at the level of Undergraduate to apply.
- In the case of M.Sc programs; inside the stream of science, a related subject of science must be a part of the course at the level of Undergraduate.
- For Econometrics or Economics, only subjects of Mathematical statistics, Commerce, Econometrics, Economics, Business Economics are acceptable. Others are considered at the discretion of the University.
Diploma and Post-Graduation Courses Selection Process
It varies from to courses. Some have interviews inside their finalization process, while some require only an entrance examination at starting. It may also be a direct one in which there is a first come first serve scenario or the student might be offered a seat depending on availability or merit or even the entrance examination.
If you are interested in a certain course, you can register through the official university portal or even through the mode of offline application.
Admission For MCA and MBA Courses
- Moving further, Bharathiar University offers courses in MCA and MBA, Masters of Computer Application, and Master of Business Administration.
- They may be different fields but the process of application remains completely the same for MCA and MBA programs for Post Graduate Courses.
- For eligibility in either of these courses, the student or the candidate must make an appearance in the Examination of TANCET and also score the eligible score.
MCA and MBA Courses Admission key Aspects
- In the case of MCA, the candidate must pass any 3-year minimum bachelor’s degree like 10+2+3- or four-year pattern, while the core should be either Business Mathematics or Mathematics with +2 level. It can also be the A pass in any Bachelor degree which is recognizable, with 10+3 years of Diploma.
- The +3 years of pattern with core Mathematics at the level of Diploma or Statistics or even Mathematics as one of the studied subjects at the initial degree level.
- It can also be a pass in any recognized degree of Bachelors, having a minimum of three years duration with a pattern like 10+2+3 in any core Statistics or Mathematical subjects.
- For an MBA, the student or candidate must have an undergraduate degree from any university which has been recognized.
- With this, it is also important to have the educational qualification following the pattern of 10+2+3 format.
- In case of Lateral Entry in MCA admission, the candidate needs to have passed the minimum 3-year duration Bachelor degree in B.Sc, BCA9 Computer tech, Computer Science, Information tech or any equivalent with the main course as Mathematics at the level of Graduate or Higher secondary.
MCA and MBA Courses Selection Process
In the selection process, the application is accepted within 10 days of the declaration of TANCET results. Yet, the selection is done directly. The considered marks are from the TANCET test and the performance in a qualified degree. While on the other hand, the MCA and the MBA courses finalization are done through the Coimbatore Government College of Technology and their centralized counseling.
Admission For Ph.D. and MPhil Courses
- The Bharathiar University Admission is offering courses of Ph.D. and M.Phil in almost all the departments they possess. It makes a total of 37 specializations offered by Bharathiar University.
- The eligibility is relatively simple, you simply have to have Post Graduate Degree in the related discipline along with the research in that field.
- Generally, there are two sessions acceptable, in May and in November, but both of them have the same process and courses offered by the university itself.
- There is a Common Entrance Test for admission in the research programs, while it has finalization in form of an Interview, which is conducted personally.
Ph.D. and MPhil Courses Admission key Aspects
- The candidate applying should have a 55 percent minimum aggregate in the master’s degree, which has to be from a recognized university.
- The course whereas must be in the subject being applied for, on the other hand, it can also be related to the field as acceptable by the university.
- There is a chance of five percent relaxation provided to the categories reserved, which is regulated by the university.
- From the University Board, certain candidates don’t have to take the entrance examination, like NET or anything related.
Ph.D. and MPhil Courses Selection Process
The marks should be satisfactory in the entrance test, while there is an interview as well. Whereas, the final merit list or selection is given based on the performance in exams, degree score in masters, and the personal interview.
Important Key Points For Admission
- Bharathiar University Admission selection for the Post Graduate courses is done through qualifying marks, which is also referred to as direct admission.
- University can also select according to the performance of the candidate in the entrance examination, which has been taken by the University itself.
- TANCET test marks are also considered for the courses of MCA and MBA.
- BU Admission is made solely through Coimbatore Govern College of Technology, there is centralized counseling conducted for all this.
- The Last date on which you can apply for MCA or the Lateral Entry is only within ten days, initially starting from the date of TANCET results publication.
- If a candidate is interested in admission, he or she can simply download the application or fill it online, which is available from the official website.
- To apply, fees of 300 INR are required for the departmental head.
- The prospectus and even the Application forms can simply be taken from Registrar, either by post or in person. The cost is 300 INR, but for SC and ST it is 150 INR.
- For Distance Learning, you will have to face the BU School of Distance Education. For further information, you can simply go to the official website.
|Course Admission 2021 -22|
|Arts Courses||Education Course|
|Certificate Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Commerce Course||Management Courses|
|Diploma Course||Paramedical Courses|
|Doctor Courses||PG Courses|
|Vocational Courses||Science Courses|
|University Admission 2021-22||College Admission Fee 2021-22|
|Exams||Universities in India|
|University Fee||ITI Admission|
Apply Course After 12th