Central University of Tamil Nadu Admission 2021-22: BPA and B.Sc The application process has started, the entrance exam of CUCET is compulsory to take admission in these courses. UG, PG course registrations are going on in CUTN. MBA, MSW, MA, M Com, M Sc., Ph.D., Mphil, M.Tech, LLM, etc. course application process is going on. Those who have cleared the required entrance exams will gain admission directly. Aspirants can check up more info below or on the official CUTN site.
|Central University of Tamil Nadu||Central University of Tamil Nadu Fee structure|
|Central University of Tamil Nadu Admission|
- 14 September 2021:CUTN has released admit cards for CU- CET 2021. Applicants can download the admit cards for their entrance exam. ( Source)
- 14 September 2021: All the UG and PG levels common entrance exams will be held in computer-based mode.
- 14 September 2021: CUTN has issued the entrance exam date for each UG and PG course. (Source)
- 03 August 2021: University announces online admission for all programs in the session 2021-22. For more details, click here. (View)
Central University of Tamil Nadu Admission is going on for the UG PG session of 2021-22. The course of LLB, BA LLB, LLM, B.Com LLB, etc., are open for the candidates to apply after they clear their entrance exam of CLAT 2021 at the national level. Aspirants clearing exams at the state or university level will also be allowed to gain admission if they score the eligible scores.
Central University of Tamil Nadu Admission Highlights
|Topic||Central University of Tamil Nadu|
|Location||Tamil Nadu, India|
|Admission Procedure||Entrance and Merit-Based|
|Offered Programs||PG, and Doctorate|
|Fee submission||Demand Draft and Online|
|Facilities Available||Hostel. Library. Laboratory. Cafeteria. Medical.|
|Email for email@example.com|
Central University of Tamil Nadu Admission 2021-22
Central University offers comprehensive courses for Campus students. There are available various Postgraduate courses, Undergraduate courses, and Doctoral Courses also provide Integrated systems. A Personal Interview also includes in the research course.
|University Admission 2021-22|
|Arts Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Diploma Course||Management Courses|
|Paramedical Courses||Distance Courses|
|IGNOU July Admission||PHD Admission|
- BSc program is available at the UG level, and the students who want to apply to these BSc courses must have the relevant plus-two degree.
- MA, MSc, and MBA programs are available at the PG level.
- For Ph.D. courses, the student needs to get a master’s degree or an M Phil degree e with more than 50% marks.
- The applicants have to pass the CUCET entrance exam to be eligible.
- For the master’s level, the students have to pass the NET, JRF, GATE entrance exams.
CUTN Admission 2021 Last Date
|Online Registration deadline||1 August 2021 (Closed)|
|Upload Admit Card||14 September 2021|
|CUCET Application Form submission Begins on||3 August 2021 (Closed)|
|CUCET Application Form Submission Ends on||1 September 2021 (Closed)|
|CUCET Exam conducting for UG and PG courses||15 September to 23 September 2021|
CUTN UG & PG Eligibility
The CUTN offers splendid education in Law, Management, Commerce, Engineering, and Science at UG, PG, and Ph.D. levels.
- The admissions in BSc Textiles are granted based on merit in CUCET.
- The UGC NET qualified candidates will be awarded entries in BSc social works.
- The BSc Mathematics admissions grants on the value of JRF.
- The admissions in M.Tech are granted based on scores secured in GATE or CUCET exams.
- The MA and MSc program admissions are given to students who qualified for CUCET or entrance tests conducted by the university.
CUTN BSc Course
|BSc Chemistry||3 years||12th Medical|
|BSc (Bachelor of Science)||3 years||12th Medical|
|BSc Physics||3 years||12th Medical|
|BSc in Operation Theatre Technology||3 years||12th Medical|
|BSc in Nutrition and Dietetics||3 years||12th PCM|
|BSc Hons Microbiology||3 years||12th PCM|
Central University of Tamil Nadu Application Process
The forms of CUTN are available in online mode.
- Click on this link and make your account by following the link.
- Fill the form after creating an account.
- Add the relevant details, both academic and personal.
- After that, pay your fee in online mode and submit the form.
The students must add these documents:
- Mark sheet of and Degrees of UG
- ID card and NOC
- Character and caste certificate
- Date of Birth Proof
- Passport size photo
Q: Which course is applicable after science inter?
Ans: Courses of the UG level including all science courses require this qualification.
Q: Are the minimum marks one should have to apply in the UG courses?
Ans: By the least 45% scores are req. some courses even req. 50-60% scores.
Q: Can diploma holders apply in PG courses?
Ans: Yes, they only have to do UG Diploma to apply in the PG course admissions CU Tamil Nadu 2021.
- Address: Central University of Tamil Nadu, Neelakudi, Thiruvarur – 610 005, INDIA
- Telephone No.:+91 4366 277230
- International No.: +91 4366 277230
- Email Id: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Source: Official Website
|Course Admission 2021 -22|
|Arts Courses||Education Course|
|Certificate Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Commerce Course||Management Courses|
|Diploma Course||Paramedical Courses|
|Doctor Courses||PG Courses|
|Vocational Courses||Science Courses|
|University Admission 2021-22||College Admission Fee 2021-22|
|Exams||Universities in India|
|University Fee||ITI Admission|
Apply Course After 12th