CT University Admission 2021-22: CT University is situated in the city of Ludhiana, Punjab. It was established in 2021. The university offers many degree courses and programs to the candidates after passing the 10+2 level of education candidates who have passed HSC level exams from any rec. Board of India is eligible to apply for entries in UG level programs and courses offered by the university like BA, BSC, B.COM, and diploma courses.
|CT University||CT University Application Form|
|CT University Admission||CT University Fee structure|
Registration for admissions is done online for all courses. Most candidates prefer the online mode of entry form rather than the offline mode as it is easier and more reliable. The candidates are admitted to all the UG courses offered by the university based on their performance in prev. Given qualifying exams. The entries are open now. If someone is interested, they might apply right now.
The university also offers numerous degree courses and programs to graduated candidates. The candidates who have graduated from any Institute in the country are eligible to apply for MA, MSC, and other PG-level courses. Some important dates regarding entries are given below:
- 21 July 2021: Admission is open in the academic year 2021-22. Kindly check the instructions and apply. (Source)
CT University Highlights
|University Name||CT University|
|Vice-Chancellor||Prof.(Dr.) Harsh Kumar Sadawarti|
|Hostel Facility||Both For Boys & Girls|
|Dispatch of Admission Cards||Approx Three Months After Admission|
|Admission Process||Entrance/Merit Based|
|Admission Mode||Online & Offline|
|Last Date to Apply||Soon Announced|
|Recognized/Affiliated by||UGC (University Grant Commission)|
|Type of University||Private|
CT University UG & PG Eligibility
|Courses Admission 2021-22|
|Arts Courses||Education Course|
|Certificate Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Commerce Course||Management Courses|
|Diploma Course||Paramedical Courses|
|Doctor Courses||PG Courses|
|Vocational Courses||Science Courses|
- BCom: Candidate should complete 12th from a recognized university.
- BTech: Should complete 50% marks in 12th and English, Physics, and Mathematics as the base subject.
- BPharm: Candidates should possess the 12th certificate in Biology/ Mathematics, Chemistry, and Physics with 50% marks.
- BSc:10+2 certificate with a science background.
- BArch:10+2 with 50% marks and completed NATA.
- LLM: Students should pass LLB with an aggregate of 55% marks.
- M Com: B.Com with a 50% mark is required to get admission to MCom
- MDes: Candidates should complete Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized university.
- MPhil: Must complete a Master’s Degree with 55% marks and qualifying entrance exam.
- MSc: Must complete B. Tech or B. SC from a recognized university with 50% marks.
- Ph.D.: Applicant should complete the Master’s Degree in an appropriate field with 55% marks and clearing entrance exam.
CT University Application Form: How to Apply?
There are various courses offered for admission to this university to develop high-level skills in the students.
For admission to CT University, applicants should follow specific terms and conditions
- To get access to CT University, candidates can apply online and offline as per the choice of candidates.
- Applicants should go through the university website to get the application form for admission.
- The candidate should go through the application form thoroughly to gain access.
- The university should verify documents.
- University will submit an acknowledgment receipt for admission by email.
- Candidates can deposit the application form fees online or offline.
Candidates should carry all the required documents at the time of admission without any fail.
- Must carry proper Identity proof such as Aadhaar Card for admission.
- For International candidates, they should produce valid ID and passport details
- For access, candidates must take all the academic certificates from their previous universities.
- Candidates should have a minimum of four copies of passport size photographs.
- Applicants should have a college migration certificate for future admission.
- Should produce entrance test results.
- Transfer Certificate for admission in higher studies.
- Anti-Ragging Affidavits
- Attach all the self-attested documents with the application form and send them to the university address.
CT University Schools:
- School of Engineering and Technology
- School of Law
- School of Design and Innovation
- School of Management Studies
- School of Pharmaceutical and Healthcare Sciences
- School of Agriculture and Natural Sciences
- School of Hotel Management, Airlines, and Tourism
- School of Humanities and Physical Education
Address: Ferozepur Rd, Sidhwan Khurd, Punjab-142024, India
Contact No.: 09914511016
Source: Official Website
If you want more information, please visit the official website.
Be the first to leave a review.