Central University Admission 2021-22: Central University of Karnataka was established in 2009, is a central institute situated in Karnataka, India. CUK has sixteen departments and eight schools offering higher education in the streams of Business, Commerce, Earth Science, Humanities, Languages, Social Sciences, Media Studies, Physical Science, Engineering, and Computer Science. The Central University of Karnataka is located in Kalaburagi. The university offers undergraduate programs, dual degree programs, qualification programs.
|CUK University||CUK University Application Form|
|CUK University Admission||CUK University Fee Structure|
- The candidate must accept the B.Tech Admission License. which must pass 10 + 2 as a compulsory subject in Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics, and must have a minimum grade of 50% (45% in the reserved category).
- You must pass a minimum of 40% of the qualifying entrance exam (35% in the reserved category).
- To be eligible for admission into the MBA program, a candidate must exceed at least 50% of the undergraduate or equivalent degree in the mix (45% in the reserved category).
- A full tuition fee waiver is provided to girls with an annual parental income of fewer than 8 lakhs and SC/ST students who do not qualify for any other scholarships/fellowships.
- Merit cum means free ships offered to selected few integrated and postgraduate students.
Central University of Karnataka Highlights
|University||Central University of Karnataka|
|Established | Type||2009 | Central|
|Approved by||UGC, AIU|
|Admission Procedure||Entrance and Merit-Based|
|Offered Programs||UG, PG, and Doctorate|
|Fee submission||Demand Draft and Online|
|Facilities Available||Hostel. Library. Laboratory. Cafeteria. Medical.|
|Email for inquiry||avi_pandit14 rediffmail.com|
Central University Admission 2021-22
CUK is the first Central University in Karnataka. in this university, admission starts for UG & PG, Engineering courses with the eligibility. For some systems, the university conducted the entrance exams. After passing the entrance test, candidates take admission to any courses in which they are interested. The university’s main objective is integrating the components of Teaching, Research, Training, and Development with an aspiration to excel in Courses, PG, and Researches programs. And the university is running 16 Departments spread in 8 Schools and 1 Centre and offering 9 Dual degrees, 15 Master’s programs, 16 Ph.D. programs.
CUK Karnataka Eligibility
- For BTech courses, the students must have passed 10+2 in PCM and have 50% marks. Only JEE Main and CUCET entrance exams are acceptable.
- The students must have passed BTech or BE degree for MTech courses with more than 55% marks. CUCET-PG 2021-22 entrance exam is proper by CUK.
- For MBA, BEd, and MSW programs, the students must have any UG degree with no less than 50% marks.
- The students must have passed the UG exam in the same stream for MA, MSc, MCom, MCA, LLM, and MPhil courses.
- Ph.D. programs are for students who have done MPhil in the same stream with no less than 55% marks.
CUK Application Form: How to Apply?
The university offers lots of courses in various streams. You will get admission through Entrance Test and Merit-based in this university. The candidate must be passed 10th and 12th from any recognized Institutes/Boards. The mode of application is online/offline mode. CUK is offering both online and offline forms for the students:
- Fill the form that is available on the official website.
- After clicking that, you will enter the home page.
- Now, click on the “Apply Online” Tab.
- For making a profile, you must use an email account and mobile number.
- Fill in the details, upload the documents and photos.
- After filling in all the details, submit it.
|Course Admission 2021 -22|
|Arts Courses||Education Course|
|Certificate Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Commerce Course||Management Courses|
|Diploma Course||Paramedical Courses|
|Doctor Courses||PG Courses|
|Vocational Courses||Science Courses|
- Get your offline form by using offline mode (campus or website of CUK).
- Fill it with the relevant details, attach photos and other documents.
- Post the form and take a copy for further use.
The students must submit these details:
- ID card or passport
- Mark sheet of 10th and 12th
- Character certificate
- Date of Birth Proof
- Transfer Certificate.
- Recent Passport size photo
- Caste Certificate
Central University of Karnataka BBA Course & Fees
|BBA (Marketing)||3 years||38286|
|BBA (Mass Media and Communication)||3 years||38540|
|BBA Banking||3 years||38794|
|BBA Networking||3 years||39048|
|BBA Telecommunication||3 years||39302|
|BBA. (Bachelor of Business Administration)||3 years||39556|
Central University of Karnataka Courses & Eligibility
|BA+MA||Intermediate with relevant subjects|
|B.Tech||Intermediate with relevant subjects|
Central University of Karnataka BA, BSc Courses
|BA||English||Intermediate with relevant subjects|
|BA||Economics||Intermediate with relevant subjects|
|BSc||General||Intermediate with relevant subjects|
|BSc||Psychology||Intermediate with relevant subjects|
|BSc||Geology||Intermediate with relevant subjects|
|BSc||Geography||Intermediate with relevant subjects|
Central University of Karnataka PG Courses
|MSW||–||Bachelor with relevant subjects|
|MCA||–||Bachelor with relevant subjects|
|MA||English||Bachelor with relevant subjects|
|MA||Public Administration and Governance||Bachelor with relevant subjects|
|MA||Performing Arts||Bachelor with relevant subjects|
|MA||Linguistics||Bachelor with relevant subjects|
|MA||Kannada||Bachelor with relevant subjects|
|MA||Journalism and Mass Communications||Bachelor with relevant subjects|
|MA||History||Bachelor with relevant subjects|
|MA||Hindi||Bachelor with relevant subjects|
|MA||Folkloristic and Tribal Studies||Bachelor with relevant subjects|
|MA||Economics||Bachelor with relevant subjects|
|M.Sc.||Psychology||Bachelor with relevant subjects|
|M.Sc.||Physics||Bachelor with relevant subjects|
|M.Sc.||Mathematics||Bachelor with relevant subjects|
|M.Sc.||Life Sciences||Bachelor with relevant subjects|
|M.Sc.||Chemistry||Bachelor with relevant subjects|
|M.Sc.||Applied Geology||Bachelor with relevant subjects|
|M.Sc.||Applied Geography and Geoinformatics||Bachelor with relevant subjects|
|M.Com||–||Bachelor with relevant subjects|
|LLM||–||Law graduate or bachelor degree|
|B.Ed.||–||Bachelor with relevant subjects|
CUK MPhil & PhD Courses
|PhD||Hindi||Master’s or M Phil in a relevant field or equivalent|
|PhD||Social Work||Master’s or M Phil in a relevant field or equivalent|
|PhD||Psychology||Master’s or M Phil in a relevant field or equivalent|
|PhD||Physics||Master’s or M Phil in a relevant field or equivalent|
|PhD||Mathematics||Master’s or M Phil in a relevant field or equivalent|
|PhD||Management||Master’s or M Phil in a relevant field or equivalent|
|PhD||Linguistics||Master’s or M Phil in a relevant field or equivalent|
|PhD||Kannada||Master’s or M Phil in a relevant field or equivalent|
|PhD||Geology||Master’s or M Phil in a relevant field or equivalent|
|PhD||Geography||Master’s or M Phil in a relevant field or equivalent|
|PhD||English||Master’s or M Phil in a relevant field or equivalent|
|PhD||Electronics and Communications Engineering||Master’s or M Phil in a relevant field or equivalent|
|PhD||Economics||Master’s or M Phil in a relevant field or equivalent|
|PhD||Computer Science||Master’s or M Phil in a relevant field or equivalent|
|PhD||Commerce||Master’s or M Phil in a relevant field or equivalent|
|PhD||Classical Kannada||Master’s or M Phil in a relevant field or equivalent|
|PhD||Chemistry||Master’s or M Phil in a relevant field or equivalent|
|M.Phil||Psychiatric Social Work||Master’s in a relevant field or equivalent|
- Address: Kadaganchi, Aland Road, Kalaburagi Dist. – 585 367
- Contact: 08477-226722, 08477-226708
- Email: Registrar@cuk.ac.in
- Source: Official Website
|University Admission 2021-22||College Admission Fee 2021-22|
|Exams||Universities in India|
|University Fee||ITI Admission|
Apply Course After 12th