Gauhati University Admission 2022-23: 30 May 2022 is the last date for Gauhati University Admission 2022-23 for MBA course. Apply at @www.admissions.gauhati.ac.in. Gauhati University is situated in Guwahati, Assam. It was established in the year 1947. The University has served the nation for more than 74 years. The University provides courses at UG, PG & Ph.D. levels in the field like Arts, Science & management. Courses like BTech, BALLB, MA, MSc, and MCom are offered by Gauhati University Admission.
- Graduate, undergraduate, and doctoral programs are available at Gauhati University in arts and sciences.
- BCom + MCom, BTech, BA LLB, and LLB are integrated professional programs.
- Students must have a 50% average in 10+2 to be eligible for a UG program.
- To get into the BTech program, candidates must take the Assam CEE test. Admission to BA LLB, LLB, and BCom + MCom programme is based on qualifying examination merit.
The university offers a wide variety of diploma programs. Students are granted entries based on their performance in the entrance test. Gauhati University conducts an entrance exam for every course.
Gauhati University Admission Latest Updates
- Gauhati University has extended the last date for MBA admission 2022-23. Apply till 30 May 2022. (Source)
- Gauhati University Admission MBA has started for sessions 2022-23. Students can apply till 05 May 2022. (Source)
- Gauhati University will soon release the application forms for all the programs.
Gauhati University Admission Highlights
|University Name||Gauhati University, Guwahati|
|Short Name of University||GU|
|Admission Process||Entrance/Merit Based|
|Established Date||26 January 1947|
|Chancellor||Governor of Assam|
|Admission Mode||Online & Offline|
|Type of University||State University|
|Dispatch of Admission Cards||Approx. Three Months After Admission|
|Contact No.||094353 44883|
|Fee||Gauhati University Fee Structure|
|Distance Education||Gauhati University Distance Education|
Gauhati University Admission 2022-23
All programmes offered for the sessions 2022–23 at Gauhati University will soon begin accepting applications. The university offers admission to students beginning in August and often ends in the final week of September.
|UG and PG Course Admission 2022|
|Arts Courses||Engineering Course|
|Certificate course||Education Course|
|Commerce Course||Medical Course|
|Management course||Diploma Course|
Gauhati University Research Entrance Test (GURET) 2022 score will be used to determine admission to Ph.D. programmes. Beginning in September 2022, registration will be open. The GURET 2022 is not required for students who performed well on the ICMR-JRF, CSIR/UGC-JRF, ICAR-JRF, and DBT-JRF exams.
Gauhati University UG Admission 2022-23
Gauhati University Admission to UG courses will soon start for session 2022-23. Programs like BBA, BCom, BSc, BTech & more are provided with many specializations. One requires a 12th class passing certificate for UG admission. For some UG courses, Gauhati University conducts entrance tests to offer enrollments. Generally, the registration will start in August 2022.
- Duration: The min period required for the end of 3 years.
- Eligibility: The candidates passing a certificate of passing 10+2 level qualifying exams from any available board of India are eligible to Registration themselves for the grant of entries in B.Tech degree plans and courses offered by the University. A candidate who has done 3 years diploma from any known institute of India is also eligible to apply for the entries in B.TECH degree plans and courses.
- Choice Mode: The University grants entry to the candidates in B.TECH degree plans and courses based on the merit of marks gained by the applicant in 10+2 level qualifying exams.
- Duration: The min period in which a candidate can complete the BA degree and courses offered by the University is generally 3 years.
- Eligibility: The candidates who are having a certificate of passing 10+2 level exams with the attained 50% scores in arts subjects from any known and board of value can apply for the course.
- Choice Mode: BA degree plans and courses offered by the University to the candidates are based directly on the merit of marks obtained by them in HSC level exams held by any Registration education board of India.
- Duration: The minimum period required to complete the BSc courses offered by the University to the candidates is generally 3 years.
- Eligibility: The candidate holding a certification of passing 10+2 level qualifying exams from any registered education board of India is eligible to apply for the grant of entries in the Plan.
- Choice Mode: The candidates are enrolled in BSC degree plans and courses offered by the University to the candidates based on their performance in 10+2 qualifying exams held by any registered and known education board of India.
Gauhati University PG Admission 2022-23
Masters’ Degree program learning at Gauhati University is through the multiple course choice available for the students that are like MA, M.Sc, M.Tech, MBA and LLM. All such courses are well taught for the Post Graduation Degree.
All the courses require the completion of a bachelor’s degree from a relevant stream and also students need to clear the entrance test that is a must for the students who want to enrol at Gauhati University Admission fresh intake notification will begin in the month of September 2022.
- Duration: The minimum period for a candidate to complete the university’s MA degree plans and courses is 2 years.
- Eligibility: The candidates with a reasonable degree of BA in relevant subjects are eligible to apply for entry into MA degree courses and plans.
- Choice Mode: The entry is granted by the University on a merit basis.
- Course Duration: Master of Science(M.Sc.) is a two-year programme that includes 4 semesters.
- Eligibility Criteria: Aspirants with bachelor’s degrees in science subjects are eligible to apply for pursuing MSc as their post-graduation course.
- Admission Process: MSc admission is conducted based on the performance in the online entrance test conducted by the university.
Gauhati University Admission 2022-23 For MBA
30 May 2022 is the last date for Gauhati University MBA Admission 2022-23. The Department of Business Administration provides two year MBA programme at Gauhati University. Graduated students with 50% marks are eligible to apply at @admissions.guportal.in. To get MBA admission, students must appear in a written test, which will be conducted on 12 June 2022. There are choices for students who scored more than 75% on any national management test, to give a written test or not. Gauhati University Admit cards will be available on 04 June 2022.
Gauhati University Admission Process 2022-23
The Gauhati University online application form can be filled for the arts, law, science, medicine, allied sciences, commerce, and management courses. By learning the following points, the students may easily complete the admission procedure of the Gauhati University.
Steps To Remember: Application Form Gauhati University
- Applicants can fill the Gauhati University admission form online
- Visit the web pages of particular colleges for significant information
- The application can be made to one traditional and two interdisciplinary courses
- A form will remain editable before the final submit button gets pressed
- The application form of GU shall be filled even if the results are awaited
- Registered mobile and email id in GU used for further communication
- Check eligibility before submission
- University websites will inherit the merit list
- Provisional selection does not guarantee admission
- Wrong information in the Gauhati University shall cause a candidature
Stages: Application Form Gauhati University
Step 1: Visit the portal of Gauhati University Admission
Step 2: Click upon the “Go” button for online registration
Step 3: Pick the application form, and start filling
Step 4: Begin by completing the first section stand as personal information, and note the user id as well as allotted password
Step 5: Both will send on to the mobile
Step 6: Address and educational details will be followed in the next tabs of the GU Admission
Step 7: Press the “Save & Next” button
Step 8: Select certificate course, and enter bank details
Step 9: Proceed
Step 10: Photo upload section shall accept only color passport size image
Step 11: Signature has to be handwritten either through blue or black pen
Step 12: Size greater than 100 kb will not be accepted
Step 13: Marksheet should be supported in the jpg/jpeg/BMP/png with 200 maximum size
Step 14: Scanned original of passbook has to be in 100 kb mark
Step 15: Select the course and subjects you are applying for
Step 16: Preview form of GU before final submission
Step 17: Deposit the Gauhati University admission fee, and download the fee receipt
Gauhati University Admission Required Documents
- Passport size photographs
- Marks sheet and certificates of 10th and 12th
- Migration certificate, if required
- Caste Certificate
- Admit card
- Scanned copies of signatures and thumb impression
- DOB certificate
- Qualifying Degree
Why Gauhati University?
We’ll read and understand several points below for the benefit of the candidates under Gauhati University.
- Comparatively affordable programs
- Maximum Availability of Courses
- Quality teaching methods
- Perfect Learning Environment
- Online Doubt Clearing Session Available
- Online Study Materials availability
Gauhati University Admission: Offered BEd Course
|Course Name||Eligibility Criteria|
|B.Ed||BA BSc B Com or MA MSc M.Com|
Gauhati University Admission For BTech Specializations
|Course Name||Specialization||Minimum Eligibility|
|B.Tech||Electronics and Communication Engineering||Intermediate|
|B.Tech||Computer Science and Engineering||Intermediate|
Gauhati University Admission: Offered PG Courses
|Course Name||Specialization||Eligibility Criteria|
|MA||Women’s studies||BA, BSc|
|MA||Political Science||BA, BSc|
|MA||Mass communication||BA, BSc|
|MA||European Studies||BA, BSc|
|MA||English Language & E.L.T.||BA, BSc|
|MA||Comparative Indian Literature||BA, BSc|
|MSc||Radiological Physics||BA, BSc|
|MSc||Microelectronics & Advanced Communication (MEAC)||BA, BSc|
|MSc||Instrumentation & Applied physics||BA, BSc|
|MSc||Information Technology||BA, BSc|
|MSc||Environmental Science||BA, BSc|
|MSc||Electronics & Communication Technology (ECT)||BA, BSc|
|MSc||Computer Science||BA, BSc|
|MSc||Animal Ecology & Wildlife Biology||BA, BSc|
|Integrated M.Com||Accounting & Finance||Intermediate|
Gauhati University Admission For MTech, MBA & MBE Courses
|Course Name||Specialization||Eligibility Criteria|
|MTech||Signal Processing & Communication||B.E. B.Tech|
|MTech||Information Technology||B.E. B.Tech|
|MTech||Material Science & Technology||B.E. B.Tech|
|MTech||Signal Processing & VLSI Design||B.E. B.Tech|
|MBA||Production||Bachelor in the relevant subject|
|MBA||Marketing||Bachelor in the relevant subject|
|MBA||HR.||Bachelor in the relevant subject|
|MBA||Finance||Bachelor in the relevant subject|
|MBE||Business Economics||Bachelor in the relevant subject|
Gauhati University Admission For Offered MPhil & Ph.D. Courses
|Course Name||Specialization||Eligibility Criteria|
|MPhil||Assamese||Master in the relevant subject|
|MPhil||Library & Information Sciences||Master in the relevant subject|
|MPhil||Hindi||Master in the relevant subject|
|MPhil||Foreign Languages||Master in the relevant subject|
|MPhil||English||Master in the relevant subject|
|MPhil||Economics||Master in the relevant subject|
|MPhil||Bengali||Master in the relevant subject|
|PhD||Arabic||Master in the relevant subject|
|PhD||Sanskrit||Master in the relevant subject|
|PhD||Psychology||Master in the relevant subject|
|PhD||Political Science||Master in the relevant subject|
|PhD||Philosophy||Master in the relevant subject|
|PhD||Persian||Master in the relevant subject|
|PhD||Modern Indian Languages & Literary Studies||Master in the relevant subject|
|PhD||Linguistics||Master in the relevant subject|
|PhD||Library & Information Science||Master in the relevant subject|
|PhD||History||Master in the relevant subject|
|PhD||Hindi||Master in the relevant subject|
|PhD||Foreign Languages||Master in the relevant subject|
|PhD||English||Master in the relevant subject|
|PhD||Education||Master in the relevant subject|
|PhD||Economics||Master in the relevant subject|
|PhD||Chemistry||Master in the relevant subject|
|PhD||Bodo||Master in the relevant subject|
|PhD||Bengali||Master in the relevant subject|
|PhD||Assamese||Master in the relevant subject|
Gauhati University Contact Details
- Address: Gopinath Bordoloi Nagar, Jalukbari, Guwahati, Assam 781014, India
- Phone: +91 6900879777, +91 8011822200
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
- Source: Official Website
Be the first to leave a review.