GITAM University Admission 2022-23: 10 May 2022 is the last date for GITAM University GAT 2022. The Gandhi Institute of Technology and Management (GITAM) University, Vishakapatnam, was founded in 1980 and is the first top engineering institution in Andhra Pradesh to be granted recognized university status. GITAM College has three campuses: Vishakapatnam, Hyderabad, and Bangalore.
Gandhi Institute of Technology and Management was established in the year 1980. Currently, the university has three campuses & twenty institutes located in Visakapatnam, Hyderabad & Bengaluru.
With government labs, e-classrooms, open course materials, and new coursework that combines value education, environment protection, and communication skills into its program, the institute has it all.
When a student comes to school, he or she is ready for work right away. The Training and Placement cell gives them the skills they need right away. At GITAM, students learn how to do technical things, and they get paid a lot of money. Every year, all of the eligible students get hired, and they get pay packages ranging from Rs. 3.5 lakh to 16 lakh per year for each job.
GITAM University Admission Fees: The registration fee for any UG courses at GITAM is Rs 900 & for any PG Courses is Rs 1250.
|UG and PG Course Admission 2022|
|Arts Courses||Engineering Course|
|Certificate course||Education Course|
|Commerce Course||Medical Course|
|Management course||Diploma Course|
GITAM University Latest Updates
- GITAM University Admission 2022-23 Last Date is 10 May 2022.
- The registration for GITAM Admission Test (GAT) 2022 started. The last date to enrol for GAT 2022 is 10 May 2022. Apply here
GITAM University Admission Highlights
|University Name||Gandhi Institute of Technology and Management|
|Admission Mode||Online & Offline|
|Admission Process||Entrance/Merit Based|
|Location||Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh|
|Recognized/Affiliated by||UGC, NAAC|
|Type||Deemed to be University|
|Fee||GITAM University Fee Structure|
|Distance Mode||GITAM University Distance Education|
GITAM University Admission 2022-23
The process of admission 2022-23 at GITAM University has started. The criteria for students admission is done by GAT 2022. Students who are curious in applying can register at @apply.gitam.edu.
GITAM University is famous for providing a huge number of courses at undergraduate, postgraduate & doctoral levels. Courses like BTech, MTech, MArch, BPharma, BSc, MSc & more. Admission to these courses starts in the month of August. The application form fee for any course is Rs 1000.
Gandhi Institute of Technology and Management offers admission in different fields like Management, Law, Arts, Pharmacy, Architecture, Nursing, Paramedical. Admission is based on either merit or entrance exams score, depending upon the courses.
GITAM University UG Admission 2022-23
For UG courses like BTech, BBA, BSc, BALLB, & more is offered at GITAM University. The University will soon start the UG admission for session 2022-23. All the enrollment will be done based on GITAM GAT 2022. Applicants can apply at @gat.gitam.edu till 10 May 2022. It is mandatory for students to first complete their 12th class education, then apply. The University has many affiliated colleges that provide undergraduate courses to students.
GITAM University PG Admission 2022-23
The registration for PG courses has been started at GITAM University for session 2022-23. Students can pursue Master’s programs like MTech, MA, MBA, MSc, LLM, MArch & more at GITAM. Many specializations or subjects in PG programs are offered by different faculty. Students who have completed their Bachelor’s level education in a relevant discipline can apply. The University only admits students for pg courses based on GAT 2022 performance.
GITAM University Admission: Offered UG & PG Courses
- B.A. in Economics
- B.A. in English
- B.A. in History
- B.A. in Mass Communication
- B.A. in Political Science
- B.A. in Psychology
- B.A. in Sociology
- B.A. in Visual Communication
- M.A. Economics
- M.A. English
- M.A. Applied Psychology
- B.Tech. Aerospace Engineering
- B.Tech. Biotechnology
- B.Tech. Civil Engineering
- B.Tech. Computer Science and Business system
- B.Tech. Computer Science and Engineering
- B.Tech. Computer Science and Engineering (Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning)
- B.Tech. Computer Science and Engineering (Cyber Security)
- B.Tech. Computer Science and Engineering (Data Science)
- B.Tech. Computer Science and Engineering (IOT)
- B.Tech. Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- B.Tech. Electronics and Communications Engineering
- B.Tech. Mechanical Engineering
- M.Tech. Computer Aided Structural Analysis and Design
- M.Tech. Computer Science and Engineering
- M.Tech. Cyber Forensics and Information Security
- M.Tech. Data Science
- M.Tech. Electronics Design and Technology
- M.Tech. Food Processing Technology
- M.Tech. Machine Design
- M.Tech. Machine Design and Robotics
- M.Tech. Manufacturing Technology & Automation
- M.Tech. Power Systems and Automation
- M.Tech. Structural Engineering
- M.Tech. VLSI Design
- BA, MA
- BA.LLB (Hons), BBA.LLB (Hons), LLM
- B.Com. (Accounting, Auditing and Taxation)
- B.Com. (H)
- Bachelor of Business Administration
- BBA (Business Analytics)
- BBA (Financial Markets) with NSE
- BBA (Management Accounting)
- Master of Business Administration
- MBA (Business Analytics)
- MBA (Health Care Management)
- MBA (International Business)
- BSc Nursing
- MSc Nursing
- B.Sc. Anaesthesia Technology
- B.Sc. Dialysis Technology
- B.Sc. Emergency Medicine
- B.Sc. Forensic Science
- B.Sc. Medical Laboratory Technology
- B.Sc. Operation Theatre Technology
- B.Sc. Optometry
- B.Sc. Radiology and Imaging Technology
- Bachelor of Physiotherapy
Frequently Asked Questions
GITAM University Contact Details
- Address: Gandhi Nagar, Rushikonda, Visakhapatnam-530045, Andhra Pradesh, India.
- Contact Number: 8880884000, 0891-2840501
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Source: Official Website
Be the first to leave a review.