Gujarat Ayurveda University Admission 2022-23: Pharmacy, Yoga, and Ayurveda are all subjects that are taught at Gujarat Ayurveda University. It was established in 1967 following the passage of a law by the government of Gujrat. The university offers courses at the undergraduate, graduate, postgraduate, and doctoral levels. Not only does the university provide instruction in Ayurveda, but it also provides instruction in medicine and treatment.
|Application form start||August 2022|
|Last Date of application||September 2022|
Gujarat Ayurveda University Highlights
|University Name||Gujarat Ayurveda University Admission|
|Short Name of University||GAU|
|Admission Process||Entrance/Merit Based|
|Chancellor||Om Prakash Kohli (Governor of Gujarat)|
|Hostal Facility||Both For Boys & Girls|
|Dispatch of Admission Cards||Approx Three Months After Admission|
|Recognized/Affiliated by||UGC, CCIM|
|Admission Mode||Online & Offline|
|Type of University||State University|
|Last Date to Apply||Soon Announced|
|Contact No.||0288 255 7324|
Gujarat Ayurveda University Admission 2022-23
GAU was set up in the year 1967 at Jamnagar, Gujarat. Students from all over the world come to study at this university.
- The university offers both UG and PG programs. It provides an introductory course in Ayurveda, a diploma in pharmacy, and yoga and neuropathy. The other methods are bachelor’s in Ayurvedic Medical Sciences, bachelor’s of pharmacy, and bachelor of Science.
- The 12th class is required for the UG course, and UG with min 55% for PG courses.
- Applicants will apply through the official website. Admission is made based on merit and entrance test. Candidates have to appear in the entrance test for admission in MS and MD.
Gujarat Ayurveda University Admission for UG Courses
|UG and PG Course Admission 2022|
|Arts Courses||Engineering Course|
|Certificate course||Education Course|
|Commerce Course||Medical Course|
|Management course||Diploma Course|
- Ayurvedic Medical Sciences: The candidate must be an intermediate passed student. They must have an aggregate of 50% minimum. They must pass the interview as per the score requirement.
- Introductory Course (Ayurveda): A 50% score is the minimum requirement. The candidate must be an intermediate passed aspirant. The candidate must go through an interview.
- Bachelor of Pharmacy (Ayurveda): The student applying must have 12th qualification. They must have at least a score of 50%. Their interview scores must be valid.
- Bachelor of Science (Yoga): To attain admission in Bachelor of Science with Yoga specialization. The student would require the 12th result. They must have 50% scores in intermediate results.
- Diploma (Ayurveda): The candidate must be 12th passed. They must have at least a 50% score. They must qualify for the entry interview.
Gujarat Ayurveda University Admission for PG Courses
- Master of Pharmacy (Ayurveda): The aspirant must be a graduate for applying. They must have at least a 55% score. They must qualify with good scores in the interview.
- Master of Science (Medicinal Plants): The aspirant must be a qualified graduate. They must have by the least 55% as their score. They must pass the interview with merit scores. They must have valid scores in NEET PG.
- Master of Surgery (Ayurveda): Only graduate students may apply. They should have scores of 55% for bachelor. They must qualify for the interview. They must be eligible for NEET PG. they must have a degree from a reputable board.
- Doctorate of Medicine (Ayurveda): The aspirant must be a graduate student. They must have a 55% minimum. Their degree must be from a valid college. They must NEET PG. they must also clear the interview of the university.
- PhD.: Candidates would require to be post-graduated. They must have at least a Master’s qualification. They must have scores of 60%. They must clear interviews and group discussions. They must have a backdrop of the relevant field.
Gujarat Ayurveda University Admission Application Form: How to Apply?
To apply online, students can follow the steps below:
- Apply from website
- Fill out the application form correctly.
- Add all relevant papers.
- Add bank draft
- Proceed with submissions
To apply offline, students may follow the steps below;
- Get an application form from the office or download it
- Fill the form accurately
- Attach all needed papers
- Pay the fee required
- Submit in-person/by post
- Identity card/Adhaar card
- Medical, character, and previous certificates
- All the required results
- The address proofs
- The university offer letter
Gujarat Ayurveda University UG Courses
|Bachelor of Science||Yoga||Intermediate with relevant subjects|
|Bachelor of Pharmacy||Ayurveda||Intermediate with relevant subjects|
|Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medical Sciences||Ayurvedic||Intermediate with relevant subjects|
Gujarat Ayurveda University PG Courses
|Doctorate of Medicine||Ayurveda||Bachelor in a relevant field or equivalent|
|Master of Pharmacy||Ayurveda||Bachelor in a relevant field or equivalent|
|Master of Science||Medicinal Plants||Bachelor in a relevant field or equivalent|
|Master of Surgery||Ayurveda||Bachelor in a relevant field or equivalent|
Gujarat Ayurveda University Certification & Diploma Courses
|Certification||Yoga and Naturopathy||should be a registered medical practitioner|
|Certification||–||should be a registered medical practitioner|
|Certification||Panchakarma||should be a registered medical practitioner|
|Diploma||Pharmacy||Intermediate with relevant subjects|
|Introductory Course||Ayurveda||Intermediate with relevant subjects|
|Post Graduate Diploma||Yoga and Naturopathy||Bachelor|
|Post Graduate Diploma||Ayurveda||Bachelor|
Gujarat Ayurveda University Ph.D. Courses
|PhD||Medicinal Plants||Master’s in a relevant field or equivalent|
|PhD||Ayurved Varidhi||Master’s in a relevant field or equivalent|
Frequently Asked Questions?
Answer. Yes, especially in Asian countries. There is a lot of scope for these courses. Students learn all proper medical and non-medical treatments. It is like therapy and medicine combined.
Answer. For certification courses. The student must be a registered medical practitioner. They must be practitioners of the Ayush system. They can also be Medical graduates. They must have a background in either Ayurveda or modern medicine.
Be the first to leave a review.