Gujarat Ayurveda University Admission 2021-22: Gujarat Ayurveda University aids students in pharmacy, Yoga, and Ayurveda. It was formed in 1967 under an act passed by the Gujrat Government. The university provides UG, PG, diploma, and Ph.D level courses. The university is a platform of not only learning Ayurveda but medicine with treatment.
|GAU University||GAU Application Form|
|GAU Admission||GAU Fee Structure|
- 05 July 2021: University release the notice for BAMS exams dates and timetable. Candidates can check the exams updates. (Source).
Gujarat Ayurveda University Highlights
|University Name||Gujarat Ayurveda University Admission|
|Short Name of University||GAU|
|Admission Process||Entrance/Merit Based|
|Chancellor||Om Prakash Kohli (Governor of Gujarat)|
|Hostal Facility||Both For Boys & Girls|
|Dispatch of Admission Cards||Approx Three Months After Admission|
|Recognized/Affiliated by||UGC, CCIM|
|Admission Mode||Online & Offline|
|Type of University||State University|
|Last Date to Apply||Soon Announced|
|Contact No.||0288 255 7324|
Gujarat Ayurveda University Admission 2021-22
GAU was set up in the year 1967 at Jamnagar, Gujarat. Students from all over the world come to study at this university.
- The university offers both UG and PG programs. It provides an introductory course in Ayurveda, a diploma in pharmacy, and yoga and neuropathy. The other methods are bachelor’s in Ayurvedic Medical Sciences, bachelor’s of pharmacy, and bachelor’s of Science.
- The 12th class is required for the UG course, and UG with min 55% for PG courses.
- Applicants will apply through the official website. Admission is made based on merit and entrance test. Candidates have to appear in the entrance test for admission in MS and MD.
|Courses Admission 2021-22|
|Arts Courses||Education Course|
|Certificate Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Commerce Course||Management Courses|
|Diploma Course||Paramedical Courses|
|Doctor Courses||PG Courses|
|Vocational Courses||Science Courses|
- Ayurvedic Medical Sciences: The candidate must be an intermediate passed student. They must have an aggregate of 50% minimum. They must pass the interview as per the score requirement.
- Introductory Course (Ayurveda): A 50% score is the minimum requirement. The candidate must be an intermediate passed aspirant. The candidate must go through an interview.
- Bachelor of Pharmacy (Ayurveda): The student applying must have 12th qualification. They must have at least a score of 50%. Their interview scores must be valid.
- Bachelor of Science (Yoga): To attain admission in Bachelor of Science with Yoga specialization. The student would require the 12th result. They must have 50% scores in intermediate results.
- Diploma (Ayurveda): The candidate must be 12th passed. They must have by the least 50% score. They must qualify in the entry interview.
- Master of Pharmacy (Ayurveda): The aspirant must be a graduate for applying. They must have at least a 55% score. They must qualify with good scores in the interview.
- Master of Science (Medicinal Plants): The aspirant must be a qualified graduate. They must have by the least 55% as their score. They must pass the interview with merit scores. They must have valid scores in NEET PG.
- Master of Surgery (Ayurveda): Only graduate students may apply. They should have scores of 55% for bachelors. They must qualify for the interview. They must be eligible in NEET PG. they must have a degree from a reputable board.
- Doctorate of Medicine (Ayurveda): The aspirant must be a graduate student. They must have a 55% minimum. Their degree must be from a valid college. They must NEET PG. they must also clear the interview of the university.
- PhD.: Candidates would require to be post-graduated. They must have at least a Master’s qualification. They must have scores of 60%. They must clear interviews and group discussions. They must have a backdrop of the relevant field.
Gujarat Ayurveda University Application Form: How to Apply?
To apply online, students can follow the steps below:
- Apply from website
- Fill the application form correctly.
- Add all relevant papers.
- Add bank draft
- Proceed with submissions
To apply offline, students may follow the steps below;
- Get an application form from the office or download it
- Fill the form accurately
- Attach all needed papers
- Pay the fee required
- Submit in-person/by post
- Identity card/Adhaar card
- Medical, character, and previous certificates
- All the required results
- The address proofs
- The university offer letter
Gujarat Ayurveda University UG Courses
|Bachelor of Science||Yoga||Intermediate with relevant subjects|
|Bachelor of Pharmacy||Ayurveda||Intermediate with relevant subjects|
|Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medical Sciences||Ayurvedic||Intermediate with relevant subjects|
Gujarat Ayurveda University PG Courses
|Doctorate of Medicine||Ayurveda||Bachelor in a relevant field or equivalent|
|Master of Pharmacy||Ayurveda||Bachelor in a relevant field or equivalent|
|Master of Science||Medicinal Plants||Bachelor in a relevant field or equivalent|
|Master of Surgery||Ayurveda||Bachelor in a relevant field or equivalent|
Gujarat Ayurveda University Certification & Diploma Courses
|Certification||Yoga and Naturopathy||should be a registered medical practitioner|
|Certification||–||should be a registered medical practitioner|
|Certification||Panchakarma||should be a registered medical practitioner|
|Diploma||Pharmacy||Intermediate with relevant subjects|
|Introductory Course||Ayurveda||Intermediate with relevant subjects|
|Post Graduate Diploma||Yoga and Naturopathy||Bachelor|
|Post Graduate Diploma||Ayurveda||Bachelor|
Gujarat Ayurveda University Ph.D Courses
|PhD||Medicinal Plants||Master’s in a relevant field or equivalent|
|PhD||Ayurved Varidhi||Master’s in a relevant field or equivalent|
Frequently Asked Questions
Ans. Yes, especially in Asian countries. There is a lot of scope for these courses. Students learn all proper medical and non-medical treatments. It is like therapy and medicine combined.
Ans. For certification courses. The student must be a registered medical practitioner. They must be practitioners of the Ayush system. They can also be Medical graduates. They must have a background in either Ayurveda or modern medicine.
Address: Police Station, Chanakya Bhavan, Gurudwara Road, opp. City B Division, Jamnagar, Gujarat 361008, India
Contact No.: +91-2882556852, +91-288-2555585
Email Id: email@example.com
Source: Official Website
If you want more information, please visit the official website of the university.
Be the first to leave a review.