Gujarat University Admission 2021-22: Gujarat University is a public state university located in Ahmedabad, Gujrat, India, started the academic year (2021-22) for undergraduate and postgraduate levels of education. Gujarat University was established on 23 November 1949. It is an affiliating university at the undergraduate level and a teaching university at the postgraduate level. NIRF has placed 60th position all over India.
|Gujarat University||Gujarat University Application Form|
|Gujarat University Admission||Gujarat University Fee Structure|
Students can apply with both methods online or offline, the selection process is based on the entrance exam conducted by the university. For some courses, the university provides a merit list of the eligible candidate. To apply for the postgraduate courses, students must have passed an undergraduate degree of any specialization from any UGC-approved university. Some popular courses of the university are BSc, BA-LLM, Bcom, BBA, BA, MA, Mcom, MBA, and many more.
- 20 October 2021: Gujarat University has released the merit list of MSc courses. The students can check their names on the list by logging in on the university portal.
Gujarat University Highlights
|University Name||Gujarat University|
|Short Name of University||GU|
|Admission Mode||Online & offline|
|Chancellor||Governor of Gujarat|
|Hostal Facility||Both For Boys & Girls|
|Dispatch of Admission Cards||Approx Three Months After Admission|
|Type of University||State University|
|Admission Process||Entrance/Merit Based|
|Established Date||23 November 1949|
|Last Date to Apply||Soon Announced|
|Contact No.||079 2630 0126|
Gujarat University Admission 2021-22
The University gives many courses to candidates in different fields and plans at the UG level. Some studies and plans offered by the University to the candidates at UG are given below:
|Course Admission 2021 -22|
|Arts Courses||Education Course|
|Certificate Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Commerce Course||Management Courses|
|Diploma Course||Paramedical Courses|
|Doctor Courses||PG Courses|
|Vocational Courses||Science Courses|
The Gujarat University has concluded the registration process for Round-I of Admission in the 2021-22 session. The University has announced a provisional merit list of the candidates over the official website of Gujarat University on 13th September 2021. Earlier, the Online Registeration and choice filling for the BCOM, BBA, BCA, MBA, and MSC courses had the last date of 11th September 2021.
Gujarat University offers courses in UG, PG, Diploma, and Certificate Courses for various streams. The UG level admission occurs completely over merit-based, and for PG courses, candidates need to clear the entrance examination test conducted by the University.
Candidates who are willing to get admission in the following Bachelor Courses BA, BSC, Integrated BSc+MSc, BCOM, BBA, BCA, Integrated BBA+MBA, BCOM LLB, and BBA LLB need not appear in any entrance examination. Their selection is done through merits. For courses like B.ED, BDS, and Nursing, it is mandatory to clear the entrance examination.
Gujarat University UG Admission
- Duration: The min period req for the end of BA degree plans and courses offered by the University is usually three years.
- Eligibility: The aspirants who have a valid title of passing 10+2 level qualifying exams from any known Indian education board are eligible for applying for BA degree admission granted by the University.
- Choice Mode: Degree plans and courses offered by the University to the candidates on the direct basis of marks scored by them in 10+2 level qualifying exams under titles of any known Indian board of education.
- Duration: In the min period of 3 years, generally, a candidate can end the BSc degree plans and courses offered by the University to the candidates
- Eligibility: The applicant must have attained HSC Level qualification to apply for admission in the course. candidates who are having a diploma title of 3 years from any certified institute of India are also eligible to apply for entries in the plans and studies of their interest
- Choice Mode: The University allows the candidates in BSc degree plans and courses offered by the University to students based on the merit of marks secured by them in 10+2 level qualifying exams from any certified education board of the country.
- Duration: The minimum time to complete the University’s B.Com degree courses and plans is generally three years.
- Eligibility: The candidates who have a certificate of passing 10+2 level exams of ability from any certified education board of India are eligible to apply for admission to the course.
- Choice Mode: The candidates are admitted by the University in B.Com degree courses offered by it to the candidates on the direct basis of marks secured by them in HSC level qualification exams.
Gujarat University PG Admission
The University offers many courses to candidates in different fields and disciplines after the end of graduate-level education. Some studies and plans provided by the University at the PG level are given below:
- Duration: General time allotted for the course is two years.
- Eligibility: A study of BA or qualification of 10+3 must be attained for admission in MA.
- Choice Mode: The candidates are admitted based on the merit of marks secured in HSC level exams.
Masters In Development Communication
It is a 2 years master’s level course in which the students learn about Indian society and society’s development through communication. It helps to enhance the quality of communication and other roles for the betterment of society. The students learn the importance of it through different methods such as through theoretical and practicals.
Gujarat University Application Form Process 2021
GU is Provides Courses Like BA, BSc, BCom, BBA, BCA, BArch, LLB, BEd, BPEd, and Many More, Now Application Form is Open For the Current Batch. It is a UGC and NAAC Approved University that is Provides an Online or offline Application Form based on Merit and Entrance Base. Students can visit the official site of the University and open the link of the Application form, where they can fill the form and take the Application Form in their chosen Course.
- The University will accept application forms in the online mode with a fee of INR 200.
- Move on to the Gujarat University Application Form website link.
- Click on the application form link.
- Enter the details such as- Personal details/address details/qualification details/ academ,oc details and etc.
- After filling in the details check it properly then click on the submit button.
- Then upload the all required documents.
- After completing the all process make the fee payment (Make the DD in the favour of the university/ or you can pay online mode by using the credit card/debit card/net banking).
How To Apply?
There are two ways through which the students can fill the application forms, either through an online or offline process. Some students who stay near the university or have no internet access prefer to apply through the hard copy of application forms.
For Gujarat University Admission following these would help:
- The student must go to the official website (Login and click on “admission”)
- They must choose their potential course
- They must fill its form
- Documents need to be attested
- Documents need to be attached
- Security fee is to be submitted
- Click on ‘submit.’
These steps are essential:
- The student must attain an application form (from University or downloaded)
- They must fill the form
- They must submit a security fee
- They must attach all papers needed
- They must submit these to the University
- Medical Certificate
- Adhaar card/ Identity card copies
- Character certificate
- Result of previous education
- official letter by University
- Bank draft of Fee submitted
GU UG Courses
|BCA||Intermediate with relevant subjects|
|BBA||Intermediate with relevant subjects|
|BA||Intermediate with relevant subjects|
|B.Lib||Intermediate with relevant subjects|
|B.Com||Intermediate with relevant subjects|
GU Five-Year Integrated Courses
|Five-Year Integrated Courses||Software Development||Intermediate with relevant subjects|
|Five-Year Integrated Courses||IT IMS and Cyber Security||Intermediate with relevant subjects|
|Five-Year Integrated Courses||Digital Design Media and Entertainment||Intermediate with relevant subjects|
|Five-Year Integrated Courses||Digital Design Interior||Intermediate with relevant subjects|
|Five-Year Integrated Courses||Digital Design Fashion||Intermediate with relevant subjects|
|Five-Year Integrated Courses||Digital Design||Intermediate with relevant subjects|
|Five-Year Integrated Courses||B.Com LLB||Intermediate with relevant subjects|
|Five-Year Integrated Courses||Animation and VFX||Intermediate with relevant subjects|
GU PG Courses
|LLM||Constitutional Law and Legal Order||Law Graduate|
|LLM||Intellectual Property Rights||Law Graduate|
|LLM||Human Rights and Duties||Law Graduate|
|LLM||Constitutional Law and Legal Order||Law Graduate|
|M.Com||–||B Com /BBA|
|MSc||Botany||Bachelor of Science in relevant Subjects|
|MSc||Anthropology||Bachelor of Science in relevant Subjects|
|MSc||Bioinformatics||Bachelor of Science in relevant Subjects|
|MSc||Biomedical Technology||Bachelor of Science in relevant Subjects|
|MSc||Biotechnology||Bachelor of Science in relevant Subjects|
|MSc||Chemistry||Bachelor of Science in relevant Subjects|
|MSc||Cyber Security and Forensics||Bachelor of Science in relevant Subjects|
|MSc||Electronic Science||Bachelor of Science in relevant Subjects|
|MSc||Environmental Sciences||Bachelor of Science in relevant Subjects|
|MSc||Forensic Science||Bachelor of Science in relevant Subjects|
|MSc||FSN||Bachelor of Science in relevant Subjects|
|MSc||Geography||Bachelor of Science in relevant Subjects|
|MSc||Human Genetics||Bachelor of Science in relevant Subjects|
|MSc||IT Animation and VFX||Bachelor of Science in relevant Subjects|
|MSc||IT Data Processing and Analytics||Bachelor of Science in relevant Subjects|
|MSc||IT Digital Design in Fashion||Bachelor of Science in relevant Subjects|
|MSc||IT Digital Design Interior||Bachelor of Science in relevant Subjects|
|MSc||IT Game Design and Development||Bachelor of Science in relevant Subjects|
|MSc||IT IMS and Cloud Tech||Bachelor of Science in relevant Subjects|
|MSc||IT Mobile Application and UI Development||Bachelor of Science in relevant Subjects|
|MSc||IT Network Security||Bachelor of Science in relevant Subjects|
|MSc||Life Science||Bachelor of Science in relevant Subjects|
|MSc||Mathematics||Bachelor of Science in relevant Subjects|
|MSc||Microbiology||Bachelor of Science in relevant Subjects|
|MSc||Pharmaceutical Sciences||Bachelor of Science in relevant Subjects|
|MSc||Physics||Bachelor of Science in relevant Subjects|
|MSc||Statistics||Bachelor of Science in relevant Subjects|
|MSc||Toxicology||Bachelor of Science in relevant Subjects|
|MSc||Zoology||Bachelor of Science in relevant Subjects|
Five-Year Integrated PG Diploma
|Post Graduate Diploma||Networking Application||PGDCA /B.C.A/B.Sc/B.Tech/MCA/MSc in relevant discipline|
|Post Graduate Diploma||Plant Tissue Culture||B Com /BBA|
|Post Graduate Diploma||PGDCP||B Com /BBA|
|Post Graduate Diploma||PGDAS||BA|
|Post Graduate Diploma||Medical Laboratory Technology||BA or B.Sc|
|Post Graduate Diploma||Linguistics||B.Sc|
|Post Graduate Diploma||Investment and Financial Analysis||B.Sc|
|Post Graduate Diploma||Hindi Industry||BA|
|Post Graduate Diploma||Financial Markets and Insurance||B.Sc|
|Post Graduate Diploma||Biodiversity Management||B.Sc|
|Post Graduate Diploma||Assisted Reproductive Technology and Clinical Embryology||B.Sc|
GU MPhil Courses
|MPhil||Commerce||Master’s with Same subjects|
|MPhil||Zoology||Master’s with Same subjects|
|MPhil||Statistics||Master’s with Same subjects|
|MPhil||Psychology||Master’s with Same subjects|
|MPhil||Physics||Master’s with Same subjects|
|MPhil||Philosophy||Master’s with Same subjects|
|MPhil||Mathematics||Master’s with Same subjects|
|MPhil||Linguistics||Master’s with Same subjects|
|MPhil||Life Science||Master’s with Same subjects|
|MPhil||Law||Master’s with Same subjects|
|MPhil||Human Genetics||Master’s with Same subjects|
|MPhil||Hindi||Master’s with Same subjects|
|MPhil||Gujarati||Master’s with Same subjects|
|MPhil||FSN||Master’s with Same subjects|
|MPhil||Forensic Science||Master’s with Same subjects|
|MPhil||English||Master’s with Same subjects|
|MPhil||Electronic Science||Master’s with Same subjects|
|MPhil||Biomedical Technology||Master’s with Same subjects|
|MPhil||Bioinformatics||Master’s with Same subjects|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Ans: The University Get Application Form of Students in Various Courses based on Entrance Exam or Merit Base in June
Ans: Migration Certificate Form of University is Available of the University Consumer Stores (Room No. 1). Forgetting Migration Form You Have to Pay cash Rs. 10/ or the Migration Form is also available on the University Website.
Ans: Gujarat University Provides Application Form in Yearly Wise, So the Application Form Process is Started in Every Year in March or April Month.
Ans. Last qualification Marksheet, Last qualification Certificate, Address Proof Passport size Photograph.
- Address: Navrangpura, Ahmedabad, Gujarat 380009, India
- Phone: +91-079-26301341, +91-079-26300342
- Email: email@example.com
- Source: Official Website
|University Admission 2021-22||College Admission Fee 2021-22|
|Exams||Universities in India|
|University Fee||ITI Admission|
Apply Course After 12th