Gujarat University Admission 2019-2020 | Application Form, Last Date
Short Name of University
Online & Offline
Governor of Gujarat
Both For Boys & Girls
Dispatch of Admission Cards
Approx Three Month After Admission
Type of University
23 November 1949
Last Date to Apply
079 2630 0126
Gujarat University was Established on 23rd November 1949. Head Quarter of the University is located at Ahmedabad. Campus spread over in 260 acres of land. Hon. The Governor of Gujarat, Shri Om Prakash Kohli is the Chancellor of University. The Main Motto of the University is “Diligence leads to Excellence”. University is affiliated by the UGC (University Grants Commission) and NAAC with B++ Grade. Candidate Can Check here the Gujarat University Admission process.
Important Dates of the Admission
We have mentioned here important admission date For B.Sc Course-
6/05/2019 to 20/05/2019
Online Registration, Choice Filling, and Document verification For Admission
6/05/2019 to 20/05/2019
10/05/2019 to 21/05/2019
Dates of Declaration Merit List(Provisional)
Reporting Date to GUAC
Declaration Date of Final Merit List
Declaration of I Allotment List
1. Deposition of Tuition Fees at Bank counter
2. Online payment of Tuition Fee
3.Reporting with original documents/ Certificates/ Testimonials and bank receipt of paid fees at allotted PG Center
28/05/2019 to 30/05/2019
28/05/2019 to 30/05/2019
Convocation of Academic Term
Display of vacancy after Round-I
Gujarat University Admission 2019-2020:
Gujarat University offers many courses for providing education to the students. University provides the flexibility to the applicants and students in one place. The application procedure will be done through the official site of the University. There is a huge collection of Undergraduate and Postgraduate courses. The research program has also become the one choice of a student that is available here.
How to apply?
- Move on the university website link (https://www.gujaratuniversity.ac.in/).
- Click on the application form link.
- Enter the details such as- Personal details/address details/qualification details/ academ,oc details and etc.
- After filling the details check it properly then click on the submit button.
- Then upload the all required documents.
- After completing the all process make the fee payment (Make the DD in the favor of university/ or you can pay online mode by using the credit card/debit card/net banking).
Document Required at Admission Time
- High School Mark-sheets and Pass certificate
- Intermediate Mark-sheets and Pass certificate
- Category Certificate
- Transfer Certificate
- Admission Test Admit card
- Income Certificate
- Character Certificate
Eligibility Criteria of Gujarat University Admission
Admission To UG Course: For this university offered the various specialization at an undergraduate degree. the basic eligibility for this course admission must have to pass their 12th or an equivalent examination from a recognized board. interested candidates can get the prospectus from the college’s official website. the registration fee candidates have to pay through online mode.
Admission To PG Course: If the candidate wishes to take admission for this course then must have to complete their graduation degree or it’s equivalent from a recognized university is eligible to apply admission of PG Course.
Gujarat University Admit card
Students who want to attend the examination conducted by the University required a valid admit card. Admit card is a very important document because no one candidates are allowed to attend the examination without valid admit card so students are suggested that they carry their valid admit card along with one original ID proof on the examination day. Candidates can achieve admission cards form the university campus, and if students are not able to attend admit cards from the university’s campus they can download it quickly from the university website link by entering some details.
Admit card contains details
- Student’s name.
- Date of examination.
- Time of examination.
- Father’s name of candidate.
- Roll number.
- Application number.
- Examination venue.
- Subjects name.
- Scanned copy of the candidate’s signature.
- Candidate’s Photograph scanned copy.
Gujarat University programs
- Doctor of Philosophy
- Doctor of Medicines
- Master of Labour Welfare
- Bachelor of Animation & VFX
- Bachelor of Digital Design
- Post Graduate Diploma Courses
- Diploma Courses
- Certificate Courses
- Post Graduate Certificate Courses
There are many scholarship schemes to offers the scholarship to the candidates. Those candidates who belong from the reserved category are eligible to take the scholarship and as well as merit-based. The candidates will get a scholarship if their parent annuls income is less than as per stands. To get more information please visit the University website link.
For More Top University Admission Process and Fees Structure
Name of the University
- Address: Gujarat University, Navarangpura, Ahmedabad, Gujarat India.
- Pin code: 380009
- Phone: 079 – 26301341
- Website: Click