Gujarat Vidyapith Admission 2021-22: Mahatma Gandhi founded Gujarat Vidyapith on 18th Oct 1920. It is located in Ahmedabad in Gujarat, and the university is a deemed university since 1963. Gujarat Vidyapith university is funded through the College Grants Commission for higher education programs. Gujarat Vidyapith stands to be deemed to be a university that is inviting Application Forms for a session of 2021-22. Courses such as the B.Lib.I.Sc, BPES, B.Sc., B.Ed., B.P.E., and BA are given out by the GV in UG courses 2021 admission. Aspirants opting for the PG courses can choose from MA, M.Ed, MSW, MBA, M.P.Ed, M.Lib.I.Sc, MCA, and M.Sc.
|Gujarat Vidyapith||Gujarat Vidyapith Application Form|
|Gujarat Vidyapith Admission||Gujarat Vidyapith Fee Structure|
The Application Form fee is to be paid by online mode and a hard copy for the Application Form is to be stuck along with the required documents to be sent to the university in person or through the post. The Application Form can be taken up in the form of downloading from the university site. The aspirants are to pay at least INR 500 to the registration charge for the general category. Those from the SC, PH, or ST category are to pay INR 250/- for the Application Form.
Gujarat Vidyapith Highlights
|University Name||Gujarat Vidyapith|
|Admission Mode||Online & Offline|
|Admission Process||Entrance/Merit Based|
|Established Date||18 October 1920|
|Recognized/Affiliated by||UGC, NAAC|
|Short Name of University||GVP|
|University Type||Deemed University|
Gujarat Vidyapith Admission 2021-22
The university carries a very high reputation for the courses it is providing. Due to the credibility it has garnered over the years. It has managed to grow across three states. The university strives for providing education par excellence to all students of merit. Its alumni are present all over the world and leading many vital sectors. The university primarily focuses on creating a dynamic environment and sticking to the values they stand for. They are continually evolving to bring the latest global standards of teaching to their classrooms. The university manages to create an ambience that enables every student to share their passion with their teachers to reach great heights in their career.
- The Gujarat Vidyapith is an education university founded by the great leader himself, Mahatma Gandhi, in the year 1920. The university is a UGC that required the university that offers various courses to candidates in various fields.
- The UG courses given in the university are BA, B.Ed., BPES, B.P.Ed., and B.Lib.I.Sc. and B.Sc. other than these, PG courses are offered as well the MSW, M.Sc., MCA, and MBA, M.A., M.Ed., M.P.Ed., and M.Lib.I.Sc. The university also gives out courses such as the Ph.D., MPhil, PGD, and certificate courses.
- The university has made available the forms for the admissions open on its official website. All students who are interested need to go to the website. He is to follow the instructions. The access of the student to any of the courses depends upon his merit. The student proves his merit through the entrance examination. The rank he scores helps in his admission process. The who appear for the exam are informed of the result in 10 days.
- BA: The candidates are required to have cleared 12th with 45% scores to apply.
- B.Ed: It is a two years graduation course. After the 12th class, the student can apply.
- Bachelor of Rural Studies (B.R.S.): The university offers the Bachelor of Rural Studies course, and the course duration is three years only.
- Bachelor in Physical Education (B.P.Ed.): It is a one year Bachelor’s course.
- Bachelor in Physical Education and Sports (BPES): It is a one year Bachelor’s course.
|Course Admission 2021 -22|
|Arts Courses||Education Course|
|Certificate Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Commerce Course||Management Courses|
|Diploma Course||Paramedical Courses|
|Doctor Courses||PG Courses|
|Vocational Courses||Science Courses|
- MA: The candidates must have cleared their bachelor’s with 45% scores to apply for this course.
- MCA: The MCA course given by the university is a full-time 2-year course that candidates can apply in if they have scored 40% in their graduation with second class and first trial to be eligible.
- MBA in Rural Management: The university offers the MBA course in various specializations, including rural management and the course duration is two years only.
- Master of Education (M.Ed.): The candidates are required to have cleared their bachelor’s with 50%.
- PhD & MPhil: Candidates must have done their Mphil or masters to apply for a PhD.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. Do I need to give any exam if I am applying for the PG Degree?
Ans: Yes, one needs to provide a written objective exam along with a GD.
Q. How do I make the online payment?
Ans: The online payment is made via SBI Collect.
Q. What is the next step after filling the application form?
Ans: One must download and print the form and carry it with other valid documents to enter the exam hall.
Address: Gujarat Vidyapeeth Nr. Income Tax Office, Ashram Road, Ahmedabad – 380014, India
Contact Number: 079 2754 0746
Source: Official Website
If you want more information, please visit the official website of the university.
|University Admission 2021-22||College Admission Fee 2021-22|
|Exams||Universities in India|
|University Fee||ITI Admission|
Apply Course After 12th