Gurugram University Admission 2021-22: Gurugram University was established in 2017. it is located in Haryana as a state university and has been providing higher educations.UGC affiliates it. GU will emerge as a worldwide university with a comprehensive offering of programs and courses spanning various educational facilities. The university considers creating knowledge and Skills. UG, PG level courses include 30 systems at Gurugram University across seven departments. Under the domain of UG courses, there are B.Tech, BPT, and B.Pharm courses with multiple specializations for Gurugram University admission.
|Gurugram University||Gurugram University Application Form|
|Gurugram University Admission||Gurugram University Fee Structure|
Aspirants of the PG levels can take MA, M.Com, MBA, M.Pharm, MPT, etc. The study of PG Diploma in law is also open for applications. At the same time, a diploma in pharmacy and a Ph.D. with five other specializations are available in this university.
Gurugram University Admission Highlights
|Established | University Name||2014 | Gurugram University|
|Type/Approved by||State | UGC|
|Entrance Exam||CAT, MAT, CMAT, CLAT,|
|Types of Programs||Bachelors, Masters, M.Phil, Ph.D., & Diploma|
|Application Mode | Fees||Online & Offline | INR|
Gurugram University Admission 2021-22
Online admission has started for online and offline modes. Candidates can check the Gurugram University admission details and fees structure. It provides many UG and PG courses with specializations.The Last date for admission to Gurugram University had extended. The notification over the official site of Gurugram University expresses the extension of dates for the Post-Graduates, L.L.B 3 years, and B.Tech.CS LEET.
Gurugram University UG Admission
- Bachelor of Pharmacy: Candidates must be of the backdrop of PCMB. They must clear their 10+2. The candidates must have 50% total.
- Bachelor of Physiotherapy (BPT): Candidates must have passed intermediate. They must have earned 50% scores.
- B.Tech Computer Science In Artificial Intelligence: The candidates must have a PCMB backdrop. They must also be clear with valid scores. They must clear intermediate for Gurugram University Admission 2021.
Gurugram University PG Admission
The Gurugram University Proposes UG, PG, and Ph.D. Programs. To apply for PG Programmes, candidates have to pass qualifying examinations. Some courses that the University offers have mentioned below:
- Master of Pharmacy: The Course need at least 55% in B.Pharm and a valid Great Score.
- Master of Arts English: Bachelor’s Degree(3 Year Duration) 45 % and 50% English subject.
- Master of Physiotherapy (MPT)-Ortho: Candidates should have asked for scores. They are asked to have 50% total. They must have it in their graduate of B.PT.
- M.Sc (Public Health): The candidates must be an MBBS, M.Sc in Life Science, B.Sc Nursing, or BAMS degree holder. They may even have It in BVSE, B.Pharma, or BDS. Candidates must be clear with passing scores.
- M.Sc (Neurosciences): Candidates only with a Bachelor’s degree in science will be allowed to opt for it. They must also have valid scores and clearance.
- M.Com: A candidate may be a graduate in B.Com, BBA, BA with Economics, etc. they may even have Commerce, Marketing, Insurance graduation.
|Course Admission 2021 -22|
|Arts Courses||Education Course|
|Certificate Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Commerce Course||Management Courses|
|Diploma Course||Paramedical Courses|
|Doctor Courses||PG Courses|
|Vocational Courses||Science Courses|
Gurugram University Admission 2021 Last Date
|Deadline of the Application Form||Aug 2021|
|Deadline of fee-paying and document verification||2nd week of Sep 2021|
|Deadline of Fee-Paying through bank||Aug 2021|
|PhD admission last date||3rd week of Aug 2021|
Gurugram University Application Form Process 2021
- It is recommended to go to the office or download the form
- Find the information and fill the boxes of the structure of Gurugram University
- The candidates must also pay the asked fee by challan or DD
- The candidates must submit all of this to the office of Gurugram University
- It is recommended to go to the site.
- Find the admissions area and get the form of Gurugram University
- Filling in of boxes must be done with care
- The candidates must have payment of the format in any online way
- The candidates must submit it with the given tab
- ID Card
- House/status proofs
- Certificates asked
- Asked titles
- Asked results 10th and 12th
Why Gurugram University?
The University has offers Programmes in 31 affiliated colleges and Provides the following facility to the students.
- Central Library
- Conference Hall
- University cafeteria
- University Computer Centre
Gurugram University B.Tech Courses
|(B.Tech) Electrical And Electronics Engineering||4 years||12th medical|
|(B.Tech) Automobile Engineering||4 years||12th medical|
|(BTech) Industrial and Production Engineering||4 years||12th medical|
|(B.Tech) Petroleum Engineering||4 years||12th medical|
|(B.Tech) Mechatronics Engineering||4 years||12th medical|
|(B.Tech) Mechanical Engineering||4 years||12th medical|
|(B.Tech) Electronics & Communication Engineering||4 years||12th medical|
|(B.Tech) Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering||4 years||12th medical|
|(B.Tech) Electronics And Instrumentation Engineering||4 years||12th medical|
|(B.Tech ) Electrical Engineering||4 years||12th medical|
Ans. the fee structure of MA is INR 10,000 for the Gurugram University.
Ans. for the law department the Gurugram University has set a fixed fee. That is INR 20,000 for both LLM and LLB.
Ans. The address is as follows: Gurugram University Sector-51 – Gurugram Haryana – India
- Address: Gurugram University Sector-51, Gurugram, Haryana
- Contact Number: 0124-2788001, 0124-2788011
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
- Source: Official Website
|University Admission 2021-22||College Admission Fee 2021-22|
|Exams||Universities in India|
|University Fee||ITI Admission|
Apply Course After 12th