GUTS University Admission 2021-22: Gujarat University of Transplantation Sciences is a public and state university recognized in 2015 under the IKDRC. at Ahmedabad, Gujarat. After recognition of the university by the Government of Gujarat, IKDRC-IT was its first institute. GUTS is a non-affiliated university and will have approved schools and colleges in the future.
The university offers different courses in MSc Nursing, Postgraduate Diploma in Dialysis Technology, and a Postgraduate Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology. GUTS is considered the best institute for transplantation all over India and is very well developing. GUTS is a public institute. The university is providing Transplantation and Allied Science programs. It is well known for its Nephron-Urology Nursing program.
|GUTS University||GUTS Application Form|
|GUTS Admission||GUTS Fee structure|
GUTS is offering many PG and UG programs. At the PG level, it provides an M.Sc nursing program for one year. Eligibility for this program is B.Sc Nursing, with a 55% score. GUTS University admission is granted based on merit and interview. Candidates have to appear in the standard entrance test for admission. The applicants can apply through the official website of the university.
- 19 August 2021: Application form released at GUTS university for all Medical courses. Check the details here. (Source)
Gujarat University of Transplantation Sciences Highlights
|University Name||Gujarat University of Transplantation Sciences|
|University Typeǀ Approved by||Public ǀ UGC|
|Admission Criteria||Merit-Based and Entrance Test|
|Other Facts||Library, Laboratory, Sports, IT Infrastructure|
|No. of Courses||3 courses in 1 stream and 2 specializations|
GUTS University Admission 2021-22
|Course Admission 2021 -22|
|Arts Courses||Education Course|
|Certificate Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Commerce Course||Management Courses|
|Diploma Course||Paramedical Courses|
|Doctor Courses||PG Courses|
|Vocational Courses||Science Courses|
MSc Nursing (Nephro-Urology)
- Duration: 2 Year
- Seats: 10
- The applicant should pass the Basic B.Sc. in Nursing or B.Sc. The Indian Nursing Council should approve basic Post Nursing with at least 55% marks from that institute.
- Registered Nurse with 1 Year of work experience after Basic B.Sc. The nursing or B.Sc. Basic Post Nursing is eligible.
Common Entrance Test
- One hundred marks MCQs test will be conducted depends upon B.Sc.
- The nursing syllabus and applicants with at least 50% marks at CET will be eligible for admission.
PG Diploma in Dialysis Technology
- Duration: 1 Year
- of seats: 10
- Applicants with science passed 12th.
- B.Sc or any other higher education qualification according to university criteria.
Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology
- Duration: 1 Year
- of seats: 10
- The applicant must pass in B.Sc. with Biochemistry, Microbiology, or Chemistry.
- M.Sc or any other higher education qualification according to university criteria.
- Duration: 3 Years
- of seats: 2
- Post-DNB/M.Ch/MD or any other relevant approved degree by MCI in General Surgery or Surgical Gastroenterology.
GUTS Admission 2021 Last Date
|Application Form Availability||Aug 2021|
|Application Submission Last Date||Last week of Aug 2021|
|Entrance Exam Date||Sep 2021|
|Display of Final Merit List||Sep 2021|
GUTS University Application Form Process 2021
University allows only an online admission procedure.
- The online application form is available on the university’s official website.
- After passing, the admission deadline application form will not be available.
- The application form will be filled and prepared with a scanned photograph and signature.
- For later use, it is necessary to get a print copy of the prepared application form.
- Fills all the required boxes completely and also pays the fees to the relevant bank. After applying, it maybe needs for Bank draft during the paper.
- Admit card downloaded from the website
- Previous certificates
- Experience certificate
- Copy of Identity card
- Copies of all previous degrees
- Character certificate
GUTS University Courses & Eligibility
|Postgraduate Diploma in Dialysis Technology||10+2 & Graduates|
|PG Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology||Bachelor of science with relevant subjects|
|MSc Nursing (Nephro-Urology)||Bachelor of science with relevant subjects|
|Fellowship in Abdominal Organ Transplantation||Post-MD or DNB or MCh|
- DM (Organ Transplant Anesthesia and Critical Care)
- DM (Nephrology)
- Ch (Urology)
- DM (Reproductive Medicine)
- Masters in Physiotherapy
Ans. University has an official Email address.
Address: IKDRC-ITS Premises, Civil Hospital Campus, Asarwa, Ahmedabad – 380 016, Gujarat, India.
Contact No: +91 79 22687127
Source: Official Website
If you want more information, Please visit the official website of the university.
|University Admission 2021-22||College Admission Fee 2021-22|
|Exams||Universities in India|
|University Fee||ITI Admission|
Apply Course After 12th