IARI Admission 2022-23: 10 August 2022 is the last date to apply for MSc & MTech programme. The Indian Agricultural Research Institute has started the application forms for the session 2022-23 of PG and Ph.D. from 25 July 2022 to 20 August 2022. Admission to the IARI PG courses in 2022 will be determined by means of an entry test; on the other hand, admission to the Ph.D. programme will be determined by means of an entrance test and then an interview.
Indian Agricultural Research Institute was established in 1905 and is located in New Delhi. It has five departments in Agriculture, Cattle Breeding, Chemistry, Economic Botany, and Mycology.
For the Application Form, a fee, of INR 575 is required through the concessions are met by SC and ST aspirants. Candidates at the university can apply for the process through online and offline modes.
IARI Admission Latest Update
- 10 August is the last date for application form submission for MSc & MTech programme for the session 2022-23. (Source)
- The date of the entrance exam for PG/Ph.D. has been declared by the Indian Agriculture Research Institute (IARI). (Source)
- IARI Admission 2022-23 Application form has started on 25 July 2022 for the session 2022-23 and the last date for online form submission is 20 August 2022. (Source)
Indian Agricultural Research Institute Highlights
|UG and PG Course Admission 2022|
|Arts Courses||Engineering Course|
|Certificate course||Education Course|
|Commerce Course||Medical Course|
|Management course||Diploma Course|
|University Name||Indian Agricultural Research Institute|
|Admission Process||Entrance Based|
|Established Date||01 April 1905|
|Fee||IARI Fee Structure|
|Location||Pusa, New Delhi|
|Recognized/Affiliated by||UGC, NAAC|
|Short Name of University||IARI|
|University Type||Deemed University|
IARI Admission 2022-23
Students who want to apply for admission to ICAR-IARI can take various university courses. If the students go for MSc and M.Tech, they must be qualified in entrance examinations with an appropriate score. If the candidates are willing to pursue a doctorate, they must have a master’s degree from a recognized university. For admission, students need to follow the procedure of admission. The last date to apply for PG/Ph.D. admission is 20 August 2022. Candidates can apply before the last date.
IARI PG Admission
- MSc: The MSc program is offered in multiple specializations. The eligibility to apply for an MSc is aspirant must have BSc in the related stream. The enrollment process is followed by the score obtained in the IARI entrance exam.
- M.Tech: Graduating in engineering technology like B.Tech or B.E is basic eligibility for admission. Also need to qualify GATE exam.
IARI Ph.D. Admission
Indian Agricultural Research Institute has started registration for Ph.D. courses in many specializations for session 2022. Only students who have completed a master’s degree or equivalent with 55% marks are eligible to register for the IARI Ph.D. test. Relaxation of 5% is available for the reserved category. This Institute provides research studies for various specializations and subjects.
IARI Admission 2022-23 Important Dates
|Last date for application form submission MSc/MTech||10 August 2022|
|Last Date for Online Application Form||20 August 2022|
|Date of Interview||September 2022 (Tentative)|
|Entrance Exam||17 September 2022|
IARI Admission Form Process 2022
- Go to the official portal of IARI Admission- https://www.iari.res.in/
- On the home page admission section will be shown. Click on that.
- In the admission section, choose the “Academic” tab.
- Click on the desired link, and download it.
- Fill in all entries as asked in the form like-personal, contact, qualification, academic, Work experience, and other details.
- After completing all details, Re-check all entries if any candidates find any error, then correct it.
- Attach all the required documents like passing certificates, Id proof, etc.
- Then make the payment of Rs.500/- for the general Class candidates and Rs.250/- for reserved class candidates from Syndicate Bank at the Pusa Campus.
- Send the application form with papers and DD to the Registrar, Post Graduate School, Indian Agricultural Research Institute.
Documents Required for IARI Admission
- Date of Birth certificate required.
- SSC mark sheet or equivalent certificate.
- Certificate of Schedule Caste/Tribe/OBC/PH issued by the District Magistrate or other concerned authorities.
- Document of evidence of continuous employment by the employer if the candidate is employed.
- HSC mark sheet/equivalent certificate.
- Candidates from the university that follows the course-credit system shall submit the Course Completion Certificate issued by the Registrar/Principal/Dean/Associate Dean of the university/college.
- Graduate degree mark sheet or equivalent certificate from any recognized university.
- PG degree course mark sheet or equivalent certificate from any recognized university.
- Recent Candidate’s Passport-sized photo.
IARI Admission: Course Discipline Available
- Agricultural Chemicals
- Agricultural Economics
- Agricultural Engineering
- Agricultural Extension
- Agricultural Physics
- Agricultural Statistics
- Computer Application
- Environmental Sciences
- Floriculture & Landscape Architecture
- Fruit Sciences and Horticultural Technology
- Genetics & Plant Breeding
- Molecular Biology & Biotechnology
- Other Compulsory Courses
- Plant Physiology
- Plant Pathology
- Plant Genetic Resources
- Post-Harvest Technology
- Soil Science & Agril. Chemistry
- Seed Science & Technology
- Vegetable Sciences
- Water Science and Technology
Frequently Asked Questions?
Question 1: Is IARI govt or private?
Answer: It is a government institution.
Question 2: What is the work of IARI?
Answer: Indian Agricultural Research Institute known as Pusa institute, commonly works on agricultural research and education.
Question 3: How many IARI in India?
Answer: There are 65 ICAR institutions available in India.
Question: Who is the head of IARI?
Answer: Dr. Ashok Kumar Singh Director
IARI Contact Details
Address: Pusa Campus, New Delhi – 110012, India
Source: Official Website
Be the first to leave a review.