IARI Admission 2022-23: Indian Agricultural Research Institute will soon release the application forms for MSc, MTech & PhD courses session 2022-23.
For IARI MSc/MTech Admission 2022 will be made by an entry test while for PhD programme, it is made by entrance test followed by an interview.
Indian Agricultural Research Institute was established in 1905 and located in New Delhi. It has five departments in Agriculture, Cattle Breeding, Chemistry, Economic Botany, and Mycology.
For the Application Form, fee, INR 575 is required through the concessions are met by SC and ST aspirants. Candidates at the university can apply for the process is through online and offline modes.
|Courses Admission 2021-22|
|Arts Courses||Education Course|
|Certificate Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Commerce Course||Management Courses|
|Diploma Course||Paramedical Courses|
|Doctor Courses||PG Courses|
|Vocational Courses||Science Courses|
- Admisison will be started soon.
|University Name||Indian Agricultural Research Institute|
|Admission Process||Entrance Based|
|Established Date||01 April 1905|
|Fee Structure||IARI Fee structure|
|Location||Pusa, New Delhi|
|Recognized/Affiliated by||UGC, NAAC|
|Short Name of University||IARI|
|University Type||Deemed University|
IARI Admission 2022-23
Students who want to apply for admission to ICAR-IARI can take various university courses. If the students go for MSc and M.Tech, they must be qualified in entrance examinations with an appropriate score. If the candidates are willing to pursue a doctorate, they must have a master’s degree from a recognized university. For admission, students need to follow the procedure of admission.
IARI PG Admission
- MSc: The MSc program is offered in multiple specializations. The eligibility to apply for an MSc is aspirant must have BSc in the related stream. The enrollment process is followed by the score obtained in the IARI entrance exam.
- M.Tech: Graduating in engineering technology like B.Tech or B.E is basic eligibility for admission. Also need to qualify GATE exam.
- Ph.D.: The PG degree in relevant stream with required marks. The admissions are followed by an IARI interview and a written exam maintained by counseling.
|Last Date for Online Application Form||Oct 2022|
|Date of Interview||Dec 2022|
|Entrance Exam||Sep 2022|
IARI Application Form Process 2022
- Go to the official portal of IARI.
- On the home page admission section will be shown. Click on that.
- In the admission section, choose the “Academic” tab.
- Click on the desired link, and download it.
- Fill in all entries as asked in the form like- personal, contact, qualification, academic, Work experience, and other details.
- After completing all details, Re-check all entries as if any candidates find any error, then correct it.
- Attach all the required documents like passing certificates, Id proof, etc
- Then make the payment of Rs.500/- for the general Class candidates and Rs.250/- for reserved class candidates from Syndicate Bank at the Pusa Campus.
- Send the application form with papers and DD at the Registrar, Post Graduate School, Indian Agricultural Research Institute.
- Date of Birth Proof.
- SSC mark sheet or equivalent certificate.
- Certificate of Schedule Caste/Tribe/OBC/PH issued by the District Magistrate or other concerned authorities.
- Document of evidence of continuous employment by the employer if the candidate is employed.
- HSC mark sheet/equivalent certificate.
- Candidates from the university that follows the course-credit system shall submit the Course Completion Certificate issued by the Registrar/Principal/Dean/Associate Dean of the university/college.
- Graduate degree mark sheet or equivalent certificate from any recognized university.
- PG degree course mark sheet or equivalent certificate from any recognized university.
- Recent Candidate’s Passport-sized photo.
IARI Contact Details
- Address: Pusa Campus, New Delhi – 110012, India
- Phone: +91-11-25842390
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Source: Official Website
Be the first to leave a review.