IARI Admission 2021-22: The University gives out courses in various fields. Indian Agricultural Research Institute University has a highly valued reputation in the universities of India. The degree holders of the University will require obtaining the admission approval eligibility certificate from the university for registration. The admission list shall be uploaded by the union on the official University site within two weeks of the date of entrance. The application form for various courses is put up on the official site of the University for student access. The University also imparts education by the distance learning mode of education.
The available application form for admission to the vacant seats can be found on the official site of the University and the last date of applying is Jan 2022. The last date for admission to the distance education courses will be Dec 2022. The candidates are to gain the admission notice for UGC UPSC or MPSc online entrance exam on the official site.
- Admission to the MSc & M.Tech course includes written entrance tests, paper tests, distribution of school information, and qualifying lists. for more info click here.
- Ph.D. admission process: The degree course is divided into three sections, Written-test, test scores, and interview tests. Cumulative points for all three categories are considered final.
|Important Events||Important Dates|
|Ph.D. Course Registration||July 2021|
|B.Ed., MPhil for II semester||May 2021|
|Ph.D. for II semester||May 2021|
|M.Sc. for II semester||May 2021|
IARI Admission Highlights 2021-22:
|University Name||Indian Agricultural Research Institute|
|Admission Process||Entrance Based|
|Established Date||01 April 1905|
|Location||Pusa, New Delhi|
|Recognized/Affiliated by||UGC, NAAC|
|Short Name of University||IARI|
|University Type||Deemed University|
IARI Admission 2021-22:
The Journey of Indian Agriculture Research Institute has offered functions with five departments in the field of Agriculture, Cattle Breeding, Chemistry, Economic Botany, and Mycology. The Bacteriology unit added in the year 1907. IARI Admission is done through this university according to the marks obtained in the entrance test. and the candidate can apply for the application form through online and offline application mode.
The IARI admission currently offers Master’s, M.Tech, and Ph.D. 26-degree courses in other fields. Separate entrance exams are administered for IARI postgraduate and doctoral degrees. Classes. Admission to master’s and science courses is based on the transcripts of the entrance exam. Access to the doctoral program is based on the results of the entrance examination (weight 80%) + academic success (weight 10%) + interview (weight 10%).
- Studying in M.Sc and M.Tech courses includes the presentation of the score on the answer sheet for the written exam and the distribution of the script.
- The university also publishes online receipts on its website and in newspapers.
- Applicants can complete all required documents online and submit them before the final submission date.
- Applicants who have successfully passed the baccalaureate qualification exam can apply for the M.Sc and M.Tech study programs.
- Applicants wishing to obtain a doctorate must earn a master’s degree.
- The candidate must complete the request, attach the documents and post the offline payment request. The application must be submitted in the last week of April, and the entrance exam takes place in May.
- Applicants are selected based on their test results.
- The IARI Academic Advisory Board annually changes the available seats and the eligibility criteria.
IARI PG Courses Eligibility Criteria:
- MSc: The MSc program is offered in multiple specializations. The eligibility to apply in MSc is aspirant must have BSc in the related stream. The enrollment process is followed by the score obtained in the IARI entrance exam.
- M.Tech: The graduation in engineering technology like B.Tech or B.E is basic eligibility for admission to the M.Tech program. The GATE exam marks are acceptable for selection. IARI has also conducted its own entrance exam for selection in the M.Tech course.
- Ph.D.: The PG degree in related technology is eligibility. The admissions are followed by an IARI interview and written exam maintained by counseling.
IARI Application Process 2021-22:
- Go to the authorized portal of IARI.
- On the home page admission section will be shown, Click on that.
- Below the admission, the section chooses the “Academic” tab.
- Click on the desired link, and download it.
- Fill in all entries as asked in the form like- personal, contact, qualification, academic, Work experience, and other details.
- After completing all details Re-check all entries as if any candidates will find any types of error then make it correct.
- Attach all the required papers.
- Then make the payment of Rs.500/- for the general Class candidates and Rs.250/- for reserved class candidates from Syndicate Bank at the Pusa Campus.
- Send the application form with papers and DD at the Registrar, Post Graduate School, Indian Agricultural Research Institute.
- Date of Birth Proof.
- SSC mark sheet or equivalent certificate.
- Certificate of Schedule Caste/Tribe/OBC/PH issued by the District Magistrate or other concerned authorities.
- Document of evidence of continuous employment by the employer, if the candidate is employed.
- HSC mark sheet/equivalent certificate.
- Candidates from the university that follows the course-credit system shall submit the Course Completion Certificate issued by the Registrar/Principal/Dean/Associate Dean of the university/college.
- Graduate degree course mark sheet or equivalent certificate from any recognized university.
- PG degree course mark sheet or equivalent certificate from any recognized university.
- Recent Candidate’s Passport-sized photo.
|Arts Courses||Education Course|
|Certificate Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Commerce Course||Management Courses|
|Diploma Course||Paramedical Courses|
|Doctor Courses||PG Courses|
|Vocational Courses||Science Courses|
|University Admission 2021-22||College Admission Fee 2021-22|
|Exams||Universities in India|
|University Fee||ITI Admission|
Apply For Online Admission
Apply For Online Admission( Online Seat Booking) Online Degree Entrance Examination Distance education IGNOU Admission NIOS Admission SOL Admission Phd./ M.Phil / LLB College Admission Courses After 10th Engineering Course Study in UK  Study in Canada 
Apply Course After 12th