Get Eligibility & Fees Structure Please register to get More Information
|Established in||2012 as a Private University|
|Approved by||U.G.C., A.I.U., P.C.A., B.C.A.|
|Location||Solan, Himachal Pardesh|
|Offered Programs||U.G., PG, M.Phil, Ph.D., certificates, & Diploma|
|Application Mode | Fees||Online and Offline | INR 500|
|Seats Available||Limited for each program|
|Facilities Available||Library, Medical, Transport, Hostel, Scholarships|
I.E.C. (India Education Centre) University Admission 2020(Himachal Pradesh)
IEC University Admission is a private university of Solan, established in 2012. It is a private university, but it provides free education to some needy students. The university has a good quality of education.
- The university is allowed to award many U.G. and Post Graduate degrees in the streams of journalism, social sciences, law, pharmacy, engineering, and many more.
- The university provides the facility of digital Library to its students.
- E.C. also conducts many seminars and workshops in the university to enhance the learning skills of the students.
Arts Courses Admission
|BA SOCIOLOGY||BA HISTORY|
|BA HINDI||BA POLITICAL SCIENCE|
|BA EDUCATION||MA POLITICAL SCIENCE|
|BA ECONOMICS||MA HISTORY|
Commerce Courses Admission
|B.COM||B.COM COMPUTER APPLICATIONS|
|P.HD / M. PHILL/ DIPLOMA/ PG||B. TECH / M TECH/ DIPLOMA|
|LLB, BA LLB||D PHARMA , B PHARMA|
I.E.C. (India Education Centre) University Approval
I.E.C University is approved by:
- Bar Council of India (B.C.A.)
- Pharmacy Council of India (P.C.A.)
- Association of Indian Universities. (A.I.U.)
I.E.C. (India Education Centre) University U.G. admission process 2020
The eligibility criteria of U.G. programs are given below:
- Pharm: the candidates must have passed H.S.C. with at least 50% marks.
- B.A.: A minimum of 45% marks in H.S.C. with Science, Arts, or commerce.
- Arch: at least 50% marks in H.S.C. with maths as a compulsory subject and at least a 40% score in NATA.
- C.A.: The candidates should have passed H.S.C. with 45% marks.
- com: 12 years of education with any discipline from a recognized board
- Tech: H.S. certificate with Maths and Physics as compulsory subjects and at least 50% marks in H.S.C.
I.E.C. (India Education Centre) University P.G. Admission Process 2020
The eligibility criteria for P.G. programs are given below:
- B.A.: 50% marks in Graduation degree and valid points in C.A.T., M.A.T., or X.A.T.
- L.M.: L.L.B. or equivalent degree with at least 50% marks from any university.
- C.A.: A minimum of 50% marks in B.C.A., B.S.C. or B.S. Maths.
- Tech: At least 50% marks in B.tech, BE, or B.C.S. and valid points in the GATE exam.
- Sc: Graduation degree in Physics or Math with 50% marks or G.P.A.
- Phil: A graduation degree in the relevant stream with second division and valid score in N.E.T. or SLET.
- Ph.D.: A master’s or M.phil degree in the relevant field with at least 50% marks and valid points in the entrance tests.
|Online application form||2nd week of Apr 2020|
|Registration last date||1st week of May 2020|
|Availability of Admit card||2nd week of May 2020|
|Schedule of Entrance Exam||1st week of May 2020|
|Final Results of I.E.C. University||3rd week of June 2020|
I.E.C. (India Education Centre) University Application Procedure 2020
The university provides both online and offline submission of a form.
- Download application form from the website of the university.
- Submit online fees with R.B.I.
- Fill the application form with the correct information.
- Scan and upload the required documentation.
- Submit the application form
- Buy your application form from the academic office of the university.
- Fill your application form in the block letter.
- Make a D.D. of INR 500 in favor of I.E.C University.
- Attach the photocopies of the required documentation.
- Post the form to the academic office of the university.
All candidates are required to submit the following documents:
- Application form
- O.B. certificate
- Migration Certificate
- Copies of Mark sheets
- Ten Passport size pictures
- Passport Size pictures of parents
- Transfer certificate
Ans: The university provides an industry-based curriculum.
Ans: Yes, you can, but you have to submit a marks-sheet in the department before starting a new session?
Ans: No, the university does not provide this facility.