|Established | Type||2012 | Private University|
|Approved by||UGC, NIC, MHRD, Govt. of India|
|Admission Procedure||Entrance, Merit-based|
|Entrance Exam||National-level: CUEE, GATE, JEE Main,|
|Offered Programs||UG, PG, M.Phil, Ph.D., & Diploma|
|Application Mode | Fees||Online & Offline | INR 1000|
|Hostel Facility||Available for girls and boys|
|Entry Exam Fee||Demand Draft, Debit Card, Credit Card|
|Facilities Available||Library, Medical, Transport, Scholarships|
|Official Website||www. email@example.com|
|Admission Helpdesk||8794674651, 9774993810|
IGTMS University Admission 2020(Arunachal Pradesh)
Indira Gandhi Technological and Medical Science University -IGTMS Admission is one of the top-ranked institutes of Arunachal Pradesh. It was established under the Arunachal Pardesh Act ( Act No. 6, 2012) in 2012, and it offers higher education in the fields of medicine and technology.
Get Eligibility & Fees Structure Please register to get More Information
- It offers diplomas, certificates, UG, and PG progr+ams in different fields.
- The University focuses on the overall development of the students. It provides all possible access to training and education.
- The University conducts entry tests, and select the students on merit.
The University is approved by:
- of India
IGTMS University Admission process 2020
Following are the eligibility criteria for the UG Courses IGTMS University Admission Process:
- BA: The duration of this course is three years. Anyone having an HS certificate can apply for this program.
- Com.: The aspirants must have HSC with at least 45% marks.
- BBA: The applicant must have HSC with a minimum of 45% marks.
- BPT: The candidate must have 45% marks in biology. For SC/ST and general candidates, the eligibility criteria are a minimum of 40% with science subjects. Thre are nine semesters in this course.
- BSC: The applicant must have 10+2 with biology. Those who have scored less than 45% marks are not eligible to apply for this program.
PG admission process 2020
The University offers various PG courses at IGTMS University Admission :
Arts Courses Admission
|BA SOCIOLOGY||BA HISTORY|
|BA HINDI||BA POLITICAL SCIENCE|
|BA EDUCATION||MA POLITICAL SCIENCE|
|BA ECONOMICS||MA HISTORY|
Commerce Courses Admission
|B.COM||B.COM COMPUTER APPLICATIONS|
|P.HD / M. PHILL/ DIPLOMA/ PG||B. TECH / M TECH/ DIPLOMA|
|LLB, BA LLB||D PHARMA , B PHARMA|
- MA: Applicants having a bachelor’s degree in relevant stream with 50% marks. The University provides many subjects, you can choose one according to your choice.
- MBA 45% marks in bachelor’s or 40% marks with SC/ST in any stream.
- Com: B.Com. With at least 45% marks.
- MSW: Students holding a bachelor’s degree in any stream are eligible to apply.
IGTMS University Admission Dates
|Start of New Batch for Non-Nursing Courses||15 of Aug 2020|
|Start of New courses for ANM and GNM courses||7th week of Oct 2020|
|Last date for the submission of Admission form||Till 25 Aug|
Application Procedure 2020
Both online and offline admission form submission facilities are available.
- Buy admission form from the admission office of the University.
- The admission form fee is INR 1000.
- After that, attach the attested photocopies of the required documents.
- Submit the form in the admission office.
- Download the form from the website of the University.
- Make a Demand Draft in favour of IGTMSU.
- Submit the duly filled form and the attested document to the admission office of the University.
- Duly fill the form with block letters
- Migration certificate
- Domicile certificate
- Fitness certificate
|Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology||3 Years|
|B.Sc.(Medical Laboratory Technology)||3 Years|
|Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology – B.Sc.(Medical Laboratory Technology) Integrated||5 Years|
|Bachelor in Physiotherapy||4 Years|
|Bachelor in Business Administration (BBA)||3 years|
|General Nursing Midwifery||3 Years|
|Auxiliary Nursing Midwifery||2 Years|
|Bachelor of Naturopathy and Yogic Sciences||5 ½ Years|
|Diploma in Yoga Therapy||1 Year|
|Certificate Course in Yoga And Naturopathy||3 ½ months|
|Master in Business Administration (MBA)||2 years|
How to apply for scholarships
Students themselves are responsible for applying for the scholarship programs. The qualified students will receive awards from the Govt. of Arunachal Pradesh or the Govt. of India. University will issue a bonified certificate to only those students who will submit the original migration certificate along with the form.
No, the University does not offer any free course, but you can apply for scholarships.
No, one student can take one course at a time.
The entry test will be related to your course and previous qualification.