IGTAMSU University Admission 2021-22: Indira Gandhi Technological and Medical Science University is one of the top-ranked institutes of Arunachal Pradesh. It was established under the Arunachal Pardesh Act (Act No. 6) in 2012, and it offers higher education in medicine and technology. This university is recognized by UGC and the MHRD Govt of India. It is conducted in nursing, law, paramedical sciences, management, engineering, information technology, education, social sciences, applied sciences, etc.
|IGTAMSU University||IGTAMSU Fee Structure|
IGTAMSU University Admission Highlights
|Established | Type||2012 | Private University|
|Approved by||UGC, NIC, MHRD, Govt. of India|
|Admission Procedure||Entrance, Merit-based|
|Entrance Exam||National-level: CUEE, GATE, JEE Main,|
|Offered Programs||UG, PG, M.Phil, Ph.D., & Diploma|
|Application Mode | Fees||Online & Offline | INR 1000|
|Hostel Facility||Available for girls and boys|
|Entry Exam Fee||Demand Draft, Debit Card, Credit Card|
|Facilities Available||Library, Medical, Transport, Scholarships|
|Admission Helpdesk||8794674651, 9774993810|
IGTAMSU University UG & PG Eligibility
It is a leading institute correlated with UGC. It proffers UG and PG courses and their application submission process is online as well as offline. Their election process depends upon qualifying test scores.
- BSc: Eligibility is 10+2 level in a science discipline and grades of the qualifying exam.
- BCom: Entrance procedure is intermediate level and qualifying test merit.
- BA: Eligibility criteria are scores accomplished at the 10+2 level and merit in the qualifying exam.
- B Voc: Eligibility criteria are 10+2 level.
- BPT: Admission basis is scores accomplished at the 10+2 level and merit in the qualifying exam.
- MA: Eligibility is graduation in the related sphere and scores of the qualifying test.
- MSc: Selection basis is a graduate degree and qualifying exam.
- MLW: The admission requirement is a graduate degree and marks of the qualifying exam.
- LLM: Eligibility criteria are LLB degree and qualifying exam.
IGTAMSU University UG Course Admission
|Course Admission 2021 -22|
|Arts Courses||Education Course|
|Certificate Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Commerce Course||Management Courses|
|Diploma Course||Paramedical Courses|
|Doctor Courses||PG Courses|
|Vocational Courses||Science Courses|
Following are the eligibility criteria for the UG Courses IGTAMSU University Admission Process:
- BA: The duration of this course is three years. Anyone having an HS certificate can apply for this program.
- BCom.: The aspirants must have HSC with at least 45% marks.
- BBA: The applicant must have HSC with a minimum of 45% marks.
- BPT: The candidate must have 45% marks in biology. For SC/ST and general candidates, the eligibility criteria are a minimum of 40% with science subjects. There are nine semesters in this course.
- BSc: The applicant must have 10+2 with biology. Those who have scored less than 45% marks are not eligible to apply for this program.
IGTAMSU University PG Course Admission
The IGTAMSU Admission offers various PG courses at IGTAMSU University:
- MA: Applicants having a bachelor’s degree in relevant stream with 50% marks. The University provides many subjects, you can choose one according to your choice.
- MBA 45% marks in bachelor’s or 40% marks with SC/ST in any stream.
- Com: B.Com with at least 45% marks.
- MSW: Students holding a bachelor’s degree in any stream are eligible to apply.
IGTAMSU University Application Process 2021
IGTAMSU University Admission Both online and offline application form submission facilities are available.
- IGTAMSU admission form from the admission office of the University.
- The admission form fee is INR 1000.
- After that, attach the attested photocopies of the required documents.
- Submit the form to the admission office.
- Download the form from the website of the University.
- Make a Demand Draft in favor of IGTAMSUU.
- Submit the duly filled form and the attested document to the admission office of the University.
- IGTAMSU Admission Duly fill the form with block letters
- Migration certificate
- Domicile certificate
- Fitness certificate
|Start of New Batch for Non-Nursing Courses||1st week of Aug 2021|
|Start of New courses for ANM and GNM courses||Oct 2021|
|Last date for the submission of the Admission form||Aug 2021|
IGTAMSU University UG & PG Courses
IGTAMSU University Courses & Duration
|Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology||3 Years|
|B.Sc (Medical Laboratory Technology)||3 Years|
|Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology – B.Sc (Medical Laboratory Technology) Integrated||5 Years|
|Bachelor in Physiotherapy||4 Years|
|Bachelor in Business Administration (BBA)||3 years|
|General Nursing Midwifery||3 Years|
|Auxiliary Nursing Midwifery||2 Years|
|Bachelor of Naturopathy and Yogic Sciences||5 ½ Years|
|Diploma in Yoga Therapy||1 Year|
|Certificate Course in Yoga And Naturopathy||3 ½ months|
|Master in Business Administration (MBA)||2 years|
Students themselves are responsible for applying for the scholarship programs. The qualified students will receive awards from the Govt. of Arunachal Pradesh or the Govt. of India. University will issue a bonified certificate to only those students who will submit the original migration certificate along with the form.
Q1. Does the IGTAMSU University Admission offer any free courses?
Ans. No, the University does not offer any free courses, but you can apply for scholarships.
Q2. Is it possible to take admission in two courses at the same time?
Ans. No, one student can take one course at a time.
Q3. What will be the syllabus of the entrance test?
Ans. The entrance test will be related to your course and previous qualification.
Address: SSB Gate Campus, SSB Gate, Ziro, Arunachal Pradesh-791120, India
Contact No.: 03788-224202, 8794674651, 9774993810
Email Id: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
Source: Official Website
If you want more information, please visit the official website of the university.
|University Admission 2021-22||College Admission Fee 2021-22|
|Exams||Universities in India|
|University Fee||ITI Admission|
Apply Course After 12th