ISBM University: ISBM University is a well-recognized university by UGC under section 2(f) of the UGC Act,1956. It is located in the Gariyaband district of Chhattisgarh, which is the central region of India. It offers skill-based educational programs to the students in mass communication, business administration, commerce and computer applications, etc. ISBMU is a known private university that the government of Chhattisgarh also recognizes under(Establishment and Operation) Act, 2005 (Amendment Act 2016).
|ISBM University||ISBM Application Form|
|ISBM Admission||ISBM Fee Structure|
- 08 September 2021: ISBM University has been opening admission at multiple educational levels like Diploma, Bachelors, Masters, Pre-doctoral and doctoral. (Source)
ISBM University Highlights
|University Name||ISBM University|
|Admission Process||Entrance/Merit Based|
|Recognized/Affiliated by||(UG courses), BCI, AICTE|
|Also Known As||ISBM-U|
|University Type||Deemed University|
ISBM University Admission 2021-22
ISBM University has been offering admission to various courses like the bachelor, master, and diploma levels.
ISBM University UG Admission
- B.Com: It is an undergraduate-level course. The eligibility for this course is the applicants must have cleared the academics of 10 + 2 from any stream. In BCom, the students study business Analytics,economic administration, and financial management. All subjects that students study during the course are applied in industries to run the businesses.
- BBA: Students seeking admission in this program must have education at 10+2 level, or equivalent is must from a recognized board.
- BSc: The institute provides education in this course with numerous specializations in computer science, information technology, and interior designing. One should have education at the 10+2 level from a recognized board.
- BA: Learners looking for admission to this college must have education at the level of 10+2.
- BCA: Students must have education at the 10+2 level from a recognized board to apply for this course.
- BAPA: BAPA stands for Bachelor of Arts in Public Administration is a UG course designed to provide education in public administration, public services, and organisational theory. The learner understands the equality among genders, orders, justice and security of public as well as public policies. The students can enrol in this course after completing the 12th class education from any recognised school.
ISBM University PG Courses
- MCA: Aspirants should have a BCA degree under their possession to opt for this course. At least a 50% score in aggregate in all the subjects is crucial too.
- MA: Applicants seeking admission in this PG program must have a graduation degree with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks which is the main eligibility criteria.
ISBM University Courses & Eligibility
|MBA||Graduate in any discipline|
|M.Sc||Graduate in any discipline|
|MA||Graduate in any discipline|
|Executive||Graduate in any discipline|
|BBA||Intermediate in a relevant subject|
|B.Tech||Intermediate in a relevant subject|
|BSc||Intermediate in a relevant subject|
|Course Admission 2021 -22|
|Arts Courses||Education Course|
|Certificate Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Commerce Course||Management Courses|
|Diploma Course||Paramedical Courses|
|Doctor Courses||PG Courses|
|Vocational Courses||Science Courses|
ISBM University UG Courses
The criteria for admissions in under graduation program are as follows:
|BSW||Intermediate in a relevant subject|
|BA – JMC (many more)|
|BSc (Interior Design)|
|BSc (Information Technology)|
|BSc (Fashion Designing)|
|BSc (Computer Science)|
ISBM University PG Courses
|MSW||Graduate or equally qualified|
|MCA||Graduate or equally qualified|
|MBA||Graduate or equally qualified|
|MA – JMC||Graduate or equally qualified|
|MA||Graduate or equally qualified|
|M.Sc (IT)||Graduate or equally qualified|
|M.Sc (Computer Science)||Graduate or equally qualified|
|M.Sc||Graduate or equally qualified|
|M.Com||Passed BA -and JMC|
ISBM University Diploma & Certificate Courses
|Interior Design||Intermediate in a relevant subject|
|Fashion Designing||Intermediate in a relevant subject|
|Interior Design||Intermediate in a relevant subject|
|Fashion Designing (many more)||Intermediate in a relevant subject|
|Computer Application||Intermediate in a relevant subject|
|Business Administrative||Intermediate in a relevant subject|
ISBM University Courses & Duration
|Master of Business Administration (MBA)||2 Year|
|Bachelor of Arts (BA)||3 Year|
|Bachelor of Science (BSc)||3 Year|
|Bachelor of Science (Design)||3 Year|
|Bachelor of Library and Information Science||3 Year|
|Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA)||3 Year|
|Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com)||3 Year|
|Bachelor of Law (LLB)||3 Year|
|Bachelor of Business Administration + Bachelor of Laws||5 Year|
|Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA)||3 Year|
|Bachelor of Social Work||3 Year|
|Master of Business Administration (Executive)||2 Year|
|Master of Arts (MA)||2 Year|
|Master of Science (M.Sc)||2 Year|
|Executive Master of Business Administration||2 Year|
|Master of Computer Applications (MCA)||3 Year|
|Master of Library and Information Science||1 Year|
|Master of Commerce (M.Com)||2 Year|
|Master of Social Work||2 Year|
|Post Graduate Diploma in Management||1 Year|
|Post Graduate Diploma||1 Year|
Faculties of ISBM University
The Leadership Team
- Mr Mahesh Agrawal Patron
- Smt. Anandiben Patil (Governer of Chhattisgarh Visitor)
- Hon. Prem Prakash Pandey (Cabinet Minister in the Chhattisgarh State of Government)
- Dr Vinay M. Agrawal (Chancellor)
- DR. D.M. Deshpande (Vice-Chancellor)
- Mr Bhushan Mainkar (Chief Financial Officer)
- Dr P. V. Pradhan
- Mr Yeshwanth Raj Parasmal
- Mr Jitendra Nahar
- Mr Dinesh S. Gosai
- Dr Anil Kumar Garg
- Mr Rishabh M. Mehta
- Advocate D.G. Naik
- Dr Munir Sayyad
- Mr Vivek Mohile
- Mr Nawaz Kazi
- Mr Sameer Chandrakar
- Mr Taras Kuliy
- Mr Ravi Sankar Singh (Deputy Registrar)
- Mr R.K.Shukla (Deputy Registrar)
- Ms Ritu Kaushik (Deputy Registrar Administration)
- Mr Gopal K. Pathak (Manager – Skill Development Initiative)
ISBM University Application Process 2021
The application form for 2021 of IBM University is easy to fill and can be filled online. You have to visit the official website and follow some general instructions and fill in some personal details.
- Students can apply through the online admission form.
- Students can put an application to the university via offline means.
- Applicants are required to pay registration prices of INR 900 via credit score/Debit Card/internet switch or DD in favour of ‘ISBM University’, payable at Raipur.
Following are the documents needed to be attached with the application form:
- Address proof and identity proof are required.
- Four latest photographs
- Photocopies of Mark sheets and Certificates and all other documents must be attached.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q. Is there any scholarship scenario in the university?
Ans. Yes, the university has various scholarships such as Merit Scholarship, Gender
Scholarship (for Girl Students only), Sports Scholarship, Educational Loan, Merit cum
Need Scholarship and Scholarship for SC/ST/OBC Students.
Q. What are the facilities provided by the college?
Ans. Students are provided with IT labs, Hostel, Library, and different
extracurricular activities for students.
Q. What are the Admission Requirements of the University?
Ans. These Requirements Like Photo Copies of Mark Sheets & Certificates, Four Latest Photographs, Identity Proof, Address Proof, Work Experience Certificates if Prescribed, Etc.
Q. When Was University Established?
Ans: University Was Established in 2016 by the University Grants Commission.
Q. What is the eligibility requirement for admission?
Ans: Eligibility is different for all the various courses.
Q. Where we can download the Admit card of ISBM University?
Ans: You can download it through the Course on the Official Website of the university.
- Official Website: https://www.isbmuniversity.edu.in/
- Address: Nawapara (Kosmi), Block & Tehsil- Chhura, District Gariyaband, Chhattisgarh- 493 996, India.
- Contact Number: +91-9373199999
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
|University Admission 2021-22||College Admission Fee 2021-22|
|Exams||Universities in India|
|University Fee||ITI Admission|
Apply Course After 12th