IUST Admission 2021-22: Located in Pulwama, Jammu, and Kashmir where it was set up in 2015, the Islamic University of Science and Technology has been inviting Application Form to UG, PG, and Ph.D. courses. its Diploma course IUST admission for the session is open in various specializations on the basis of merit and entrance exams as well. IUST Entrance Exam is kept for admission into various courses. Other entrance exams which are accepted are JEE Mains, UG MAT, CMAT, GATE for other courses that require its eligibility.
MBA, MCA, MA programs, M.Tech Food Technology, M.Sc., etc. are open for PG course admissions. Candidates can apply for BBA, B.Sc. B.Tech, BBA, AFM, and BA English (Hons.), etc. Candidates of the B.Tech and BCA IUST admissions must have done their intermediate with 45% scores of computer Science or math backdrop from a university or board of value. Those aspirants who are applying must also clear entrance exams such as AP EAMCET, BITSAT, VITEEE, SRMJEE 2021, etc.
|Admission 2021 -22|
|Arts Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Diploma Course||Management Courses|
|Paramedical Courses||Distance Courses|
|IGNOU July Admission||PHD Admission|
- 11 June 2021: University issues notice Date Sheet for End Term Examination Regular/old and new list. Click here. For more details.
|Important Events:||Date of:||Dates (Tentative):|
|IUST Application Form 2021||Available||August 2021|
|IUST Application Form 2021 submission||Last Date||October 2021|
|Deposition of Application Form Fee||Last Date||October 2021|
IUST Admission Highlights
|Established | University Name||2005 | Islamic University of Sciences & Technology University Admission 2021|
|Type/Approved by||State | UGC|
|Entrance Exam||JEE Main, CMAT, GATE, IUST Entry test|
|Types of Programs||Bachelors, Masters, M.Phil, Ph.D.|
|Application Mode||Online & Offline|
IUST UG & PG Eligibility:
The Islamic University of Science & Technology offers various Undergraduate and Postgraduate courses in different specializations. The student can download the application form from the official website of the Islamic University of Science & Technology.
The selection process of a candidate will be based on the student performance in the entrance exam for the respective courses conducted by the institute. Candidates who have a valid scorecard and qualified in JEE Main exam, are also eligible for admission in the B.Tech course. Students who are eligible can get admission easily, after qualifying for the entrance exam. University conducts the GD and PI for admission in various courses.
- B.Tech Computer & Engineering: Plus two is the least requirement, PCM is to be the backdrop. They must have JEE main paper 1 cleared as well.
- BBA: University asks for the student to have plus two qualifyings. they must also have clearings of entry test.
- BBM: The student is to be from any area. they must have 12th. They are to be cleared of the entry test.
- M.Sc Physics: The student has to be from the PCM backdrop. They must have graduation completed. The students must have their entry test passed off.
- MCA: University asks for students with a BCA/ Graduation. The entry test is to be also held for the MCA grad.
- M.Sc.: The student is to be from the Science area. they must have their valid scores for the Islamic University of Sciences & Technology University Admission 2021.
- MA: Bachelors is to be required for the Islamic University of Sciences & Technology University Admission 2021.
IUST Application Form 2021-22:
Arts Courses Admission
BA SOCIOLOGY BA HISTORY BA HINDI BA POLITICAL SCIENCE BA GEOGRAPHY MA BA EDUCATION MA POLITICAL SCIENCE BA ECONOMICS MA HISTORY BA ENGLISH
Commerce Courses Admission
B.COM B.COM COMPUTER APPLICATIONS M.COM
Other Course Admission P.HD / M.PHIL/ DIPLOMA / PG / BPP / ENGINEERING COURSE B. TECH / M TECH/ DIPLOMA LLB, BA LLB D PHARMA , B PHARMA
- Admission campus can be approached to take the hard copy of the form, it can be downloaded and printed as well
- It has to be then filled in and the charges have to be paid through challan or DD or NY OTHER REQUIRED FORM
- They must also attach the required documents with the form
- The students must submit all to the university office
- The site is available for a visit when pupils have to access forms
- They must have them filled and the application charges paid through net banking or other online modes
- They must as well upload the required documents
- Students must also opt for the submitting tab
- Identity card/nationality card
- Birth proof, living proof, income proof,
- Marksheets of 10th 12th and entry test
- Certificates asked for
- Degree UG or PG according to the requirement
|Course Admission 2021 -22|
|Arts Courses||Education Course|
|Certificate Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Commerce Course||Management Courses|
|Diploma Course||Paramedical Courses|
|Doctor Courses||PG Courses|
|Vocational Courses||Science Courses|
|University Admission 2021-22||College Admission Fee 2021-22|
|Exams||Universities in India|
|University Fee||ITI Admission|
Apply Course After 12th