IUST Admission 2021-22: Islamic University of Science And Technology is also written in the short form as IUST. This university is a state university founded by the funds of the university. It is a legal & recognized educational institute in India. The university was granted its right on the map of India in the year 2005. The university managed to fall the criteria given an approval letter by the UGC and based on this letter. The candidates are allowed to apply for admission if they are fulfilling the criterion of eligibility. The candidates are admitted based on entrance or merit.
|IUST University||IUST Application Form|
|IUST Admission||IUST Fee Structure|
MBA, MCA, MA programs, M.Tech Food Technology, M.Sc, etc., are open for PG course admission. Candidates can apply for BBA, B.Sc. B.Tech, BBA, AFM, and BA English (Hons.), etc. Candidates of the B.Tech and BCA IUST admission must have done their intermediate with 45% computer science scores or math backdrop from a university or board of value. Those aspirants who are applying must also have straightforward entrance exams such as AP EAMCET, BITSAT, VITEEE, SRMJEE 2021, etc.
- 24 September 2021: IUST University has released the date sheet for Ph.D Programme Batch 2019. Students can check the details here. (Source)
|Established | University Name||2005 | Islamic University of Sciences & Technology University|
|Type/Approved by||State | UGC|
|Entrance Exam||JEE Main, CMAT, GATE, IUST Entrance test|
|Types of Programs||Bachelors, Masters, M.Phil, Ph.D.|
|Application Mode||Online & Offline|
IUST Admission 2021-22
The Islamic University of Science & Technology offers various Undergraduate and Postgraduate courses in different specializations. The student can download the application form from the official website of the Islamic University of Science & Technology.
|Course Admission 2021 -22|
|Arts Courses||Education Course|
|Certificate Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Commerce Course||Management Courses|
|Diploma Course||Paramedical Courses|
|Doctor Courses||PG Courses|
|Vocational Courses||Science Courses|
The selection process will be based on the student performance in the entrance exam for the respective courses conducted by the institute. Candidates who have a valid scorecard and are qualified in JEE Main exam are also eligible for admission in the B.Tech course. Eligible students can get access quickly after preparing for the entrance exam. University conducts the GD and PI for admission in various classes.
IUST UG Admission
- B.Tech Computer & Engineering: Plus two is a minor requirement. PCM is the backdrop. They must have JEE main paper 1 cleared as well.
- BBA: University asks for the student to have plus two qualifyings. They must also have clearings of entry tests.
- BBM: The student is to be from any area. They must have 12th. They are to be cleared of the entry test.
IUST PG Admission
- M.Sc Physics: The student has to be from the PCM backdrop. The students must have their entry test passed off. They must have graduation completed.
- MCA: University asks for students with a BCA/ Graduation. The entry test is also to be held for the MCA grad.
- M.Sc.: The student is to be from the Science area. They must have their valid scores for the Islamic University of Sciences & Technology University Admission 2021.
- MA: Bachelors is to be required for the Islamic University of Sciences & Technology University Admission.
|Last Date of IUST Application Form 2021||Aug 2021|
|PhD Exam Admit Card Download Date||Sep 2021|
|Last date for Test to PhD programmes||Last week of Sep 2021|
IUST Application Form Process 2021
- Admission campus can be approached to take the hard copy of the form. It can be downloaded and printed as well
- It has to be then filled in, and the charges have to be paid through challan or DD or Other Required Form
- They must also attach the required documents with the form
- The students must submit all to the university office
- The site is available for a visit when candidates have to access forms
- They must have them filled and the application charges paid through net banking or other online modes
- They must as well upload the required documents
- Students must also opt for the submitting tab
- Identity card/nationality card
- Birth proof, living proof, income proof,
- Marksheets of 10th 12th and entry test
- Certificates asked for
- Degree UG or PG according to the requirement
Q: What are the eligibility criteria for BE?
Ans: Candidates must be 10+2 pass
Q: Who manages the affairs of the university?
Ans: They are managed by the State education minister.
Q: Is this university functioning in the state of Kashmir?
- Address: 1-University Avenue Awantipora, Pulwama, Pin-192122, Jammu and Kashmir, India
- Contact No.: +91 (01933) 247954 , 247955
- Email Id: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Source: Official Website
|University Admission 2021-22||College Admission Fee 2021-22|
|Exams||Universities in India|
|University Fee||ITI Admission|
Apply Course After 12th