JIS University Admission 2022-23: It is located in Agarpara in the state of Kolkata. It was established in 2014. University Grants Commission affiliates JIS University. The university aims to deliver Guidance, training, coaching, and research in different branches and specialized fields of Science, Pharmacy, Management, Law, Hotel and Hospitality, Engineering, Social Sciences, and Education and learning.
The chosen candidates are chosen through the MBA entrance exam that is university-held. Admission in Ph.D. courses is subject to a master’s degree or a professional degree with 55% scores attained overall from a university of recognized aspirants of Ph.D. degree can clear the entrance exam held by the university.
Those who have attained valid JRF, UGC NET, and UGC CSIR NET do not require to clear the university-based admission exam. They will gain admission on the scores of the national or state-level entrance exam.
MBA Admission 2022 is subject to the clearance of MAT, CMAT, XAT, CAT, or GMAT admission exams valid score that the university follows up by a write-up along with a group discussion and a personal interview.
JIS University Headlines 2022-23
|UG and PG Course Admission 2022|
|Arts Courses||Engineering Course|
|Certificate course||Education Course|
|Commerce Course||Medical Course|
|Management course||Diploma Course|
|University Name||JIS University|
|Location||Kolkata, West Bengal|
|Admission Process||Entrance/Merit Based|
|Hostal Facility||Both For Boys & Girls|
|Dispatch of Admission Cards||Approx Three Month After Admission|
|Admission Mode||Online & Offline|
|Type of University||Private|
|Last Date to Apply||Soon Announced|
JIS University Courses Eligibility Criteria
- BSc: HSCC (12th) class completed students can apply.
- BHM: 10+2 class qualified aspirant is eligible.
- BCA: 12-years education with at least 50% marks.
- B.Ed: Graduation with 50% aggregate score. Merit basis selection.
- BTech: JEE main score and 60% marks in Intermediate is eligibility.
- BBA: Eligibility is 10+2 with 50% marks. UGAT score-based admissions.
- BA: HSC certified student is eligible.
- BMLT: Eligibility is the 12th class with 45-50% marks.
- B.Pharma: Intermediate with a minimum of 60% is eligible.
- MSc: BSc in the relevant stream is eligibility.
- MBA: Graduation and XAT/CAT/CMAT score is basic eligibility.
- M.Pharma: B.Pharma with 60% aggregate marks.
- LLM: Admission criteria are graduation with 40-45%.
- PGDBM: Eligibility criteria are graduation in any life science-related stream.
- Ph.D.: APG degree holder is eligible. The Master’s score should be at least 55%.
JIS University Application Process
The criteria for an undergraduate course like BBA, BCA, BA, and BCOM are as follow.
How to Apply?
The following are the step-by-step guideline for the application process.
- Visit the University’s official website
- Download the application form
- Do your fee payment through debit card, credit card, or net banking
- The candidate must retain a copy of the submitted form and transaction receipt for further proceedings.
- A Candidate may only fill out a single form for all courses
- Only shortlisted candidates will be informed through mail or SMS about the time, date, and venue for the admission procedure.
- Taking Admission to JIS will be thoroughly based on the marks in 10+2 and the University takes the test
- Admission will be completely on merit.
Address: Agarpara Campus, Kolkata, 81, Nilgunj Road, Agarpara, Kolkata-700109, India
Contact No.: +91 8697743361 / +91 8697743362
If you want more information, please visit the official website of the university.
Source: Official Website
Be the first to leave a review.