Jiwaji University Admission 2022-23: Jiwaji University was established in 1964 as a state university. It is located in Gwalior, in the State of Madhya Pradesh. Initially, it had 29 affiliated colleges, and now the number is increased to four hundred affiliated colleges. Currently, the university has 12 faculty that offer courses at UG, PG & Ph.D. levels.
Jiwaji University offers 21 UG & 54 PG courses in the field of Engineering, Technology, Arts, Commerce, Computer, Physics, Law, Pharmacy, Politics, and Education. The Application form fee is Rs 1000 for general & for SC/ST/OBC; it is Rs 800.
- Admission in some courses like BTech, MTech & MBA will be based on various entrance exam scores.
- Jiwaji University admits students for PhD courses who have cleared CSIR NET.
Jiwaji University Highlights
|University Name||Jiwaji University|
|Established | Type||1964 | State|
|Location||Gwalior, Madhya Pradesh, India|
|Admission Procedure||Entrance and Merit-Based|
|Offered Programs||UG, PG, and Doctorate|
|Fee submission||Demand Draft and Online|
|Facilities Available||Hostel, Library, Laboratory, Cafeteria, Medical|
|Email for firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Application Form||Jiwaji University Application Form|
|Fee||Jiwaji University Fee structure|
Jiwaji University Admission 2022-23
The admission form for various courses offered by Jiwaji University will be available in the month of August every year. Admission forms will be available soon on the official website for sessions 2022-23. Courses offered by the University are like Bachelor of Engineering, BSc, BA, MA, MSc, Ph.D., BCA, MCA & many more. Admission at Jiwaji University is based upon merit as well as entrance-based.
|Courses Admission 2021-22|
|Arts Courses||Education Course|
|Certificate Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Commerce Course||Management Courses|
|Diploma Course||Paramedical Courses|
|Doctor Courses||PG Courses|
|Vocational Courses||Science Courses|
Following are some of the courses which come under the above programmes.
- The 4 years BE program admissions are based on securing a valid score in JEE Main or AIEEE. The minimum score required for selection is 60%.
- Whereas for Law Programs like LLB, the CLAT exam is needed.
- Those who want to apply to any PG courses must have a UG degree with no less than 55% marks.
- MPhil and PhD courses, the students must have a PG degree with more than 55% marks.
Jiwaji University UG Admission
|BSc||Passed 12th level examination in Science stream with minimum 50% marks||Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Botany, Zoology, Biochemistry|
|BE||Passed 12th level examination in Science stream & studied Physics, chemistry & mathematics as main subject||Electronics, Chemical, Computer science|
|BA||Minimum 45% marks in 10+2 exams in any stream||Mass communication|
Jiwaji University PG Admission
|MA||bachelor’s degree with at least 55% marks from any well-recognized university||Journalism & Mass Communication, Hindi, English, Sanskrit|
|MSC||BSc degree in relevant stream||Pharmaceutical Chemistry, Instrumentation and Commercial Methods of Industrial Analysis, Environmental Chemistry, Geology|
|MBA||Bachelors degree in any discipline from a recognised University||Financial Administration, Business Economics, Hospital Administration|
Jiwaji University Admission 2022 Last Date
|UG, PG Admission starts||Aug 2022|
|Last date for UG, PG Admission||Oct 2022|
Jiwaji University Application Form Process 2022
The student can apply for admission both online and offline mode. The applicants must apply online for all UG programs by submitting INR 1000 through ATM, credit card, or net banking. Jiwaji University is offering online forms, and the students must follow these steps:
- Visit the Official Jiwaji University Website – https://jiwaji.mponline.gov.in/Portal/Services/Jiwaji/Admission/Admission_Form_New.aspx
- Click on the “Apply Now” tab that is available on the homepage.
- After that, go to the “apply online” icon.
- Make your profile on that link and fill the forms with your details.
- Upload documents (mark sheets, degrees, sign, photo) and click on the submit icon.
- After that, you will get all details on the email and mobile number. University will also upload the details on its official web portal.
The students shod submit the following documents:
- Mark sheets
- Result card of entrance exam
- Date of birth proof
- Character and caste certificate
- Research proposal for Ph.D. programs
- Recent photo
Jiwaji University PG Courses
|Course Name||Specializations||Eligibility Criteria|
|M.Tech||Electronics||B.E/ B.Tech degree|
|MSc||Molecular Human Genetics||12th with science|
|MSc||Neuroscience||12th with science|
|MSc||Physics||12th with science|
|MSc||Electronics||12th with science|
|MSc||Food Technology||12th with science|
|MSc||Remote sensing & GIS|
|M.Com||–||Graduation 50% marks|
|MA||Extension Education & Social Work|
- Address: Jiwaji University Gwalior (MP), India
- Contact No.: 2341768, 2442801
- Email ID: email@example.com
- Source: Official Website
Be the first to leave a review.