Kamdhenu University Admission 2021-22: Kamdhenu University was established in 2009 as a private university. It is located in Gujarat, India. University has offered many courses. The main focus of KU is the Veterinary and Animal sciences. KU provides a variety of UG and PG courses in the field of Animal husbandry, Dairy, and Veterinary Sciences. The university facilitates its students highly. The enrollment in these programs is based on the score in GUJCET.
|Kamdhenu University||Kamdhenu University Application Form|
|Kamdhenu University Admission||Kamdhenu University Fee Structure|
The main focus ranges from Veterinary to Animal Sciences. Conducts entrance examinations for many courses, while other classes have admission upon merit. This university highly appreciates extracurricular activities. The students may hold Unions, associations within the university. Learning of various branches of Animal Sciences, fishing and diary is done.
- It offers B.E and B.Tech as UG courses for 04 years. Candidates interested in Animal sciences can apply after the 12th class.
- In PG courses, it offers M.Tech, M.F.Sc, and M.V.Sc After completion of UG; students can apply for PG.
- 11 October 2021: Kamdhenu University is conducting the entrance exam on 11 October 2021. Candidates can check the details here. (Source)
- 11 October 2021: Counseling for MTech and MFSc courses at the university will be conducted on 12 October 2021. Check here (View)
Kamdhenu University Highlights
|Established | University Type||2009 | Private|
|Entrance Exam||GUJCET, NEET,|
|Types of Programs||Bachelors, Masters, M.Phil, Ph.D., & Diploma|
|Application Mode||Online & Offline|
|Facilities Available||Library, Medical, Transport, Accommodation|
Kamdhenu University Admission 2021-22
Kamdhenu University UG Admission
- Bachelor of Technology [B. Tech] (Dairy Technology): The aspirant should have an essential relative backdrop. They must be on merit. It requires intermediate qualifications.
- Bachelor in Media Studies: Students are to be of intermediate qualification. They must be on merit. They must have a relative backdrop.
- Bachelor of Fine Arts Studio Art: Students should have intermediate. They can be from any field. They must fall on merit.
- Bachelor in Community Development: Students are to be in the science field. They must have valid scores in plus two. They must be on a merit qualifying exam.
- Bachelors in Economics: Applicants of only commerce/science backdrop are acceptable. They must have cleared plus two in these fields. They must have valid scores.
|Course Admission 2021 -22|
|Arts Courses||Education Course|
|Certificate Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Commerce Course||Management Courses|
|Diploma Course||Paramedical Courses|
|Doctor Courses||PG Courses|
|Vocational Courses||Science Courses|
Kamdhenu University PG Admission
- Master of Veterinary Science [M.V.SC]: Candidates are required to be undergraduates. It must have a bachelor’s in the relative program.
- Doctor Of Philosophy (Ph.D.) in Education: Applicants are to have M.Ed /MA/MBA. It is must-have English as their subject. They must clear the interview.
- Master In Sustainable Development: Applicants must have UG in the relatable program. They require to be on merit. They must have the necessary scores.
- Master Of Engineering: Students must have a Backdrop of BE. They can have it in any specialization.
- Master In Land Administration: Applicants are to have a bachelor’s in the relatable field. They require a UG course with similar subjects. The applicants are to be on merit with valid scores.
|Entrance Exam||11 Oct 2021|
|PhD Counseling Date||11 Oct 2021|
|MTech Counseling||12 Oct 2021|
|MFSc Counseling||12 Oct 2021|
Kamdhenu University Gujarat Application Form 2021
Online applications are much more accessible; they can be applied by sitting at home. The student would then require paying the form fee and charges. They would lastly submit all to the page of the (CGKV) University.
Offline applications are formal. Applicants can acquire application forms from the office and download them from the official page. The candidate would fill the form, attach documents and pay the form fee. Then they can submit it to the university. The offline submission is either through post or in person.
- Aadhaar/ identity card copies
- Certificates – Transfer, Migration, character, residency, previously attained.
- Fee submitted – bank draft.
- UG/PG Degrees
- Application form – completed boxes.
- Residency, identity proofs of the student
Kamdhenu University Course & Eligibility
|M.V.Sc||Bachelor or equivalent|
|M.Tech Dairy Technology||Bachelor or equivalent|
|M.F.Sc||Bachelor or equivalent|
|Diploma in Animal Husbandry||10th Passed|
|B. Tech Dairy Technology||Intermediate with relevant subjects|
Kamdhenu University PG Courses
|Course Name||Specializations||Eligibility Criteria|
|MFSc||Fisheries Science||Bachelor in relevant discipline or equivalent|
|MVSc||veterinary science & Animal Husbandry||Bachelor in relevant discipline or equivalent|
Ans. The timing and schedule on weekdays are 8 am to 5 pm. Whereas on weekends it is closed.
Ans. The Entrance exam is to be held on the 4th week of July 2021, the counseling will be on the 4th week of August 2021.
Ans. The GUJCET Applications have the beginning date of 21 JAN 20 – 25 FEB 20.
- Address: Karmayogi Bhavan, Block-1, B1-Wing, 4th Floor, Room No.414, Sector-10-A, Dist.: Gandhinagar-382010 Gujarat, India.
- Phone: +91-79-23220713
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Source: Official Website
|University Admission 2021-22||College Admission Fee 2021-22|
|Exams||Universities in India|
|University Fee||ITI Admission|
Apply Course After 12th