University of Kashmir Admission 2021-22: The university was made up in Srinagar in Kashmir in the year 1948. The university gives out various courses with the status of State University. It is currently inviting Application Forms from candidates all around for the UG, PG, MPhil, PhD courses in various fields and schools of KU 2021. The University of Kashmir Admission to MBA, MCA, M.Tech requires the clearance of entrance exams such as CAT, CMAT, MAT, XAT 2021, etc. Aspirants will be made subject to various entrance exams as per the choice of their course.
|University of Kashmir||University of Kashmir Application Form|
|University of Kashmir Admission||University of Kashmir Fee Structure|
University of Kashmir Highlights
|University Name||Kashmir University|
|Type/Approved by||State | UGC, NAAC|
|Types of Programs||Bachelor’s, Masters, Ph.D.|
|Application Mode||Online & Offline|
University of Kashmir Admission 2021-22
KU has been offering UG, PG, PG Diploma, MPhil, and PhD programs. its all courses ar UGC approved. The selection of students depends on the entrance exam for some courses and other programs rely on merit.
University of Kashmir UG Admission
- B.Tech: Students must have 50% scores at 10+2 level are mandatory to get admission in this course and merit the JEE-Main exam.
- BA LLB: This course selection procedure has a 10+2 level, and selection is merit-based.
- B.Pharm: The admission criteria are intermediate level and qualifying exam merit.
- Bachelor of Laws: This course selection procedure has a 12th level, and selection is merit-based.
- B.Ed: The entrance procedure has an intermediate level, and it is merit-based.
University of Kashmir PG Admission
- MSc: The criteria for admission depend on scores at BSc and qualifying exam merit.
- MCA: The selection criteria are a graduate degree and grades of the qualifying exam.
- M.Tech: The graduate degree is necessary and the price of the GATE entrance exam.
- M.Com: The criteria for admission depend on scores at graduation in the commerce field.
- Master of Laws: The requirements for admission depend on scores at graduation in the law field.
- MBA: CMAT/CAT is the entrance exam that is mandatory for access to this program.
University of Kashmir Admission 2021 Last Date
|Online Registration in MTech last date||16 September 2021 (closed)|
|Online Registration in PG courses last Date||16 September 2021 (closed)|
|Online Registration in PG diploma/certificate courses last Date||15 September 2021(closed)|
|Date of Entrance test for BSc nursing||16 September 2021 (closed)|
|Declare of merit list for MBA||14 September 2021 (closed)|
University of Kashmir Application Form Process 2021
The University of Kashmir offers an application process online and offline for UG and PG Courses.
|Course Admission 2021 -22|
|Arts Courses||Education Course|
|Certificate Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Commerce Course||Management Courses|
|Diploma Course||Paramedical Courses|
|Doctor Courses||PG Courses|
|Vocational Courses||Science Courses|
- University allows an offline process with gaining application from the university campus
- Then the student would have to fill the form and application in with the correct details
- The student would also have to attach the correct papers that the university asks for
- The student needs to submit the application fee to whichever bank the university asks for
- The university premises are where the student will have to submit their application in
- To continue the admissions process, candidates must go to the official website.
- Register for online enrollment.
- The applicant must have all documents necessary for admission.
- Fill the form and submit any relevant paperwork, photographs, or credentials.
- Pay INR 400 application fee by credit/debit card or net banking.
- The appointment of a nominee would be based on merit.
- Please, recheck your application after completing the whole application process and then submit it.
- For verification purposes, save a hard copy of the form.
- Adhaar/identity/nationality card
- Certificates (migration, transfer, gap year)
- Certificates (BPL, income, medical fitness)
- Degrees (UG and PG courses)
- Marksheet ( 10th, 12th)
University of Kashmir Courses & Eligibility
|MBA||Graduate & CAT|
|B.Tech||Intermediate with relevant subjects & JEE Main|
|B.Tech (Lateral Entry)||BSC Graduate|
|B.Pharm||Intermediate with relevant subjects|
|BA LLB||Intermediate with relevant subjects|
|LLB||Graduated in relevant discipline|
|B.Ed||Graduated in relevant discipline|
|MFC||Bachelor Passed In A Relevant Subject|
|MCME||Graduated in relevant discipline|
|MCA||Graduated in relevant discipline|
|MBA||Graduated in relevant discipline|
|M.Tech||Graduated in relevant discipline|
|M.P.Ed||Graduated in relevant discipline|
|M.LIS||Graduated in relevant discipline|
|M.E||Graduated in relevant discipline|
|M.Com||Graduated in relevant discipline|
|LLM||Graduated in relevant discipline|
PG Diploma Courses
|Course Name||Eligibility Criteria|
|P.G.Diploma in Computer Application||Graduated in relevant discipline|
|P.G. Diploma in Sanskrit||3 year B.A or B.Sc or B.Com|
|P.G. Diploma in Persian||B.A in Arts or Social Science with Urdu or Persian as one of the subjects|
|P.G. Diploma in Hindi||Bachelor Passed in a relevant subject|
|P.G. Diploma in Bioinformatics||Masters Passed in Botany,/Zoology/ Microbiology/Biochemistry/ Biotechnology/ Environmental Science and Bachelors of in Pharmaceutical sciences examination in aggregate|
|PG Diploma in Remote Sensing & GIS||BSc in relevant subjects|
PhD Diploma Courses
|Course Name||Specialization||Eligibility Criteria|
|PhD||Arabic||Master’s in a relevant field or equivalent|
|PhD||Urdu||Master’s in a relevant field or equivalent|
|PhD||Sanskrit||Master’s in a relevant field or equivalent|
|PhD||Persian||Master’s in a relevant field or equivalent|
|PhD||Library and Information Science||Master’s in a relevant field or equivalent|
|PhD||Kashmiri||Master’s in a relevant field or equivalent|
|PhD||Hindi||Master’s in a relevant field or equivalent|
|M.Phil||Arabic||Master’s in a relevant field or equivalent|
|M.Phil||Urdu||Master’s in a relevant field or equivalent|
|M.Phil||Sanskrit||Master’s in a relevant field or equivalent|
|M.Phil||Persian||Master’s in a relevant field or equivalent|
|M.Phil||Library and Information Science||Master’s in a relevant field or equivalent|
|M.Phil||Kashmiri||Master’s in a relevant field or equivalent|
|M.Phil||Hindi||Master’s in a relevant field or equivalent|
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: Which admissions required entrance exams at the university?
Ans: The entrance exam will be preferred for entrance-based admissions.
Q: When can the aspirants at KU start applying for admission?
Ans: The admission will start from June 2021 (Tentative).
Q: When will KU hold its admission form submissions open?
Ans: They will be kept open until the last week of June 2021, which is the submission deadline.
Q: What is the set deadline for Music and fine arts course applications at KU?
Ans: Aspirants can submit their forms for it till the 1st week of July 2021. (tentative)
- Address: Hazratbal, Srinagar, Jammu & Kashmir-190006, India
- Phone: +91-194-2272096, +91-194-2272097
- Fax: +91-194-2272096
- Email: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Source: Official Website
|University Admission 2021-22||College Admission Fee 2021-22|
|Exams||Universities in India|
|University Fee||ITI Admission|
Apply Course After 12th