University of Kashmir Admission 2022-23: Kashmir University will start the admission process for the academic session 2022-23 soon. The university is offering admission for courses under distance and full-time mode. The university has 20 departments responsible for providing the course at UG, PG, Diploma, and certificate courses.
The departments include the Department of Education, English, Chemistry, Botany, Urdu, Economics, Mathematics, Law, Biotechnology, Urdu, Animal Science, Kashmiri, Commerce, Management Studies, Information and Technology, Politics and Governance, Convergent Journalism, to mention a few.
Students that wish to enroll must first register as a student to the university, and by visiting this link. First of all, read the instructions mentioned and then, after understanding the instructions, proceed to register as a student.
Students who have successfully registered as a university can access the application forms. The application form for the distance education courses is available on this link. Fill in the blank fields with your details.
Important Information for DDE Courses Admissions
|Courses Admission 2021-22|
|Arts Courses||Education Course|
|Certificate Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Commerce Course||Management Courses|
|Diploma Course||Paramedical Courses|
|Doctor Courses||PG Courses|
|Vocational Courses||Science Courses|
- MA Islamic Studies aspirants that did not study Arabic at UG Level must have Proficiency in Arabic 1 and 2 certificates.
- The PG students have to select a minimum of 2 credits for each semester of OE courses.
- Diploma, PG Diploma, and Certificate students do not need to choose additional credits.
The PG admissions for the full-time course are also open, and Students can log into the application form here. For Ph.D., you can access the form from this link. Fill the blank fields with the required data and then submit.
The admin process for all the programs is based on the qualifying test score. The students must have scores from the following examination boards KUET, GATE, JEE-Main, and CMAT.
Registration Fees: Select the admission fee option and follow the required steps mentioned. Keep the receipt for future use. The receipt has the Transaction ID, Date of Payment, and Amount, and these details are needed for the university admission office.
Kashmir University Highlights
|University Name||Kashmir University|
|Type/Approved by||State | UGC, NAAC|
|Types of Programs||Bachelor’s, Masters, Ph.D.|
|Application Mode||Online & Offline|
|Application Form||University of Kashmir Application Form|
|Fee||University of Kashmir Fee Structure|
University of Kashmir Admission 2022-23
Admission to Kashmir University is generally based upon merit as well as the entrance exam. Many courses like BTech will be offered to the students who have a great score in JEE exam, whereas, for BALLB, candidates who scored well at CLAT are eligible. The University of Kashmir will provide the application form for various courses in the month of July on its official website.
Kashmir University Admission 2022 Last Date
|UG, PG Admission starts||July 2022|
|Last date of UG, PG Admission||Yet to announce|
University of Kashmir Application Form Process 2022
The University of Kashmir offers an application process online and offline for UG and PG Courses.
- Kashmir University allows an offline process with gaining application form the university campus
- Then the student would have to fill the form and application in with the correct details
- The student would also have to attach the correct papers that the university asks for
- The student needs to submit the application fee to whichever bank the university asks for
- The university premises are where the student will have to submit their application in
- To continue the admissions process, candidates must go to the official University of Kashmir website- https://egov.uok.edu.in/
- Register for online enrollment.
- The applicant must have all documents necessary for admission.
- Fill the form and submit any relevant paperwork, photographs, or credentials.
- Pay INR 400 application fee by credit/debit card or net banking.
- The appointment of a nominee would be based on merit.
- Please, recheck your application after completing the whole application process and then submit it.
- For verification purposes, save a hard copy of the form.
- Adhaar/identity/nationality card
- Certificates (migration, transfer, gap year)
- Certificates (BPL, income, medical fitness)
- Degrees (UG and PG courses)
- Marksheet ( 10th, 12th)
University of Kashmir Courses & Eligibility
|MBA||Graduate & CAT|
|B.Tech||Intermediate with relevant subjects & JEE Main|
|B.Tech (Lateral Entry)||BSC Graduate|
|B.Pharm||Intermediate with relevant subjects|
|BA LLB||Intermediate with relevant subjects|
|LLB||Graduated in relevant discipline|
|B.Ed||Graduated in relevant discipline|
Kashmir University PG Courses
|MFC||Bachelor Passed In A Relevant Subject|
|MCME||Graduated in relevant discipline|
|MCA||Graduated in relevant discipline|
|MBA||Graduated in relevant discipline|
|M.Tech||Graduated in relevant discipline|
|M.P.Ed||Graduated in relevant discipline|
|M.LIS||Graduated in relevant discipline|
|M.E||Graduated in relevant discipline|
|M.Com||Graduated in relevant discipline|
|LLM||Graduated in relevant discipline|
Kashmir University PG Diploma Courses
|Course Name||Eligibility Criteria|
|P.G. Diploma in Computer Application||Graduated in relevant discipline|
|P.G. Diploma in Sanskrit||3 year B.A or B.Sc or B.Com|
|P.G. Diploma in Persian||B.A in Arts or Social Science with Urdu or Persian as one of the subjects|
|P.G. Diploma in Hindi||Bachelor Passed in a relevant subject|
|P.G. Diploma in Bioinformatics||Masters Passed in Botany,/Zoology/ Microbiology/Biochemistry/ Biotechnology/ Environmental Science and Bachelors of in Pharmaceutical sciences examination in aggregate|
|PG Diploma in Remote Sensing & GIS||BSc in relevant subjects|
Kashmir University PhD Diploma Courses
|Course Name||Specialization||Eligibility Criteria|
|Ph.D.||Arabic||Master’s in a relevant field or equivalent|
|Ph.D.||Urdu||Master’s in a relevant field or equivalent|
|Ph.D.||Sanskrit||Master’s in a relevant field or equivalent|
|Ph.D.||Persian||Master’s in a relevant field or equivalent|
|Ph.D.||Library and Information Science||Master’s in a relevant field or equivalent|
|Ph.D.||Kashmiri||Master’s in a relevant field or equivalent|
|Ph.D.||Hindi||Master’s in a relevant field or equivalent|
|M.Phil||Arabic||Master’s in a relevant field or equivalent|
|M.Phil||Urdu||Master’s in a relevant field or equivalent|
|M.Phil||Sanskrit||Master’s in a relevant field or equivalent|
|M.Phil||Persian||Master’s in a relevant field or equivalent|
|M.Phil||Library and Information Science||Master’s in a relevant field or equivalent|
|M.Phil||Kashmiri||Master’s in a relevant field or equivalent|
|M.Phil||Hindi||Master’s in a relevant field or equivalent|
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: Which admissions required entrance exams at the university?
Ans: The entrance exam will be preferred for entrance-based admissions.
Q: When can the aspirants at KU start applying for admission?
Ans: The admission will start from June 2022 (Tentative).
Q: When will KU hold its admission form submissions open?
Ans: They will be kept open until the last week of June 2022, which is the submission deadline.
Q: What is the set deadline for Music and fine arts course applications at KU?
Ans: Aspirants will submit their forms for it till the 1st week of July 2022. (tentative)
Kashmir University Contact Details
- Address: Hazratbal, Srinagar, Jammu & Kashmir-190006, India
- Phone: +91-194-2272096, +91-194-2272097
- Fax: +91-194-2272096
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
- Source: Official Website
Be the first to leave a review.