KBVSASU Admission 2022-23: Kumar Bhaskar Varma Sanskrit & Ancient Studies University was established in 2011. It is located in Khudrakatla Barkuchi, Assam, as a private university. Admission has open online and offline modes. The university was supposed to introduce academic programmes in Humanities, Social Sciences as well as other disciplines. For access to Ph.D. courses, the clearance of the KBV RET entrance exam is very crucial.
Registration for applying in all systems has started at the university. M.Phil. and Ph.D. in Sanskrit languages and research degrees in Ancient Studies are also open for admission in 2022. Diploma and Certificate courses admission is open, including specialization in Computer Science, Karmakanda, Yogic Science, Sasvar Ved Path and Communicative Sanskrit, etc.
|University Name||Kumar Bhaskar Varma Sanskrit & Ancient Studies University, Assam|
|Short Name of University||KBVSASU|
|Location||Khudrakatla Barkuchi, Assam|
|Admission Process||Entrance/Merit Based|
|Chancellor||Governor of Assam|
|Vice-Chancellor||Dr. Dipak Kumar Sarma|
|Admission Mode||Online & Offline|
|Type of University||State University|
|Hostal Facility||Both For Boys & Girls|
|Dispatch of Admission Cards||Approx Three Month After Admission|
|Last Date to Apply||Soon Announced|
|Contact No.||075780 15059|
KBVSASU Admission 2022-23
- Integrated MA: Entrance criteria are the graduation degree in the related sphere with a 50% score and merit at the graduate level.
- MA [Hons]: Entrance criteria are the BA degree with a 45% score and merit at the graduate level.
- PG Diploma: Entrance criteria are the graduation degree in the related sphere and merit at the graduate level.
KBVSASU Application Form Process 2022
- First of all, students have to visit the official website of KBVSASU for the admission process.
- Fill in the application form; Fill all the required fields correctly.
- Enter the personal details required.
- Enter academic details required
- Select the programs in which the candidate is interested in taking admission at KBVSASU.
- After filling in all the required details save it
- Take the printout and attach the passport size photograph
- Also, cross your sign
- Draw a DD of INR 300, for SC/ST students the fee is half
- Send the form n DD through the convenient method
Following is the checklist of the documents required.
|UG and PG Course Admission 2022|
|Arts Courses||Engineering Course|
|Certificate course||Education Course|
|Commerce Course||Medical Course|
|Management course||Diploma Course|
- Passport size photographs
- Migration certificate, if required
- Caste Certificate
- Admit card
- Scanned copies of signatures and thumb impression
- DOB certificate
- Qualifying Degree
- Recent issued Character Certificate
- Marks sheet and certificates of 10th and 12th
KBVSASU Offered Courses
|M.A. in Sanskrit||10+2||5 Years|
|MA in Sanskrit (Sahitya)||Bachelor’s Degree in Sanskrit||2 Years|
|M.Phil in Sanskrit (Sahitya)||PG Degree||1 Year|
|M.A. in Education.||Bachelor’s Degree in Education||2 Years|
|M.Phil in Education||PG Degree||1 Year|
|MA in Philosophy||Bachelor’s Degree in Philosophy||2 Years|
|MA in Political Science||Bachelor’s Degree in Political Science||2 Years|
|M.Phil in Political Science||PG Degree||1 Year|
|Post Graduate Diploma in Gandhian Studies||Bachelor’s degree in Humanities and Social Science||1 Year|
- Address: P.O. Hati Namati District: Nalbari, Assam, India Pin – 781337
- Phone: (+91)3624-298311
- Email: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Source: Official Website
Be the first to leave a review.