KBVSASU Admission 2021: Kumar Bhaskar Varma Sanskrit & Ancient Studies University is a state University. It was established in the year 2011. This University is also known as KBVSASU. It is a public institute that was developed in 2011 and ratified by UGC. It proffers PG courses in the area of MA, Integrated MA, and PG Diplomas. The selection mode is merit-based. Its selection criteria vary for different programs. It also offers distance learning. It is located in Assam, India, and offers a total of 7 courses. The most famous courses at this University are M.A. which is offered in 2 streams.
KBVSASU is also approved by UGC. This University offers various scholarship programs to the students. It offers UG and PG courses in Sanskrit It provides all the facilities to the students. This University is also offering an integrated MA.
- Karmakanda Prashikshan 2021 Submission Form Interim Responsibility List (CCA). For more info click here.
- Test Practice, 2021 for MA and IMS, Sem IV & VI 26.for more details click on the link.
|Issues of Application Form||June 2021|
|Merit List based on Application Form||June 2021|
|Admission Starts||July 2021|
KBVSASU Admission Headlines 2021-22:
|University Name||Kumar Bhaskar Varma Sanskrit & Ancient Studies University, Assam|
|Short Name of University||KBVSASU|
|Location||Khudrakatla Barkuchi, Assam|
|Admission Process||Entrance/Merit Based|
|Chancellor||Governor of Assam|
|Vice-Chancellor||Dr. Dipak Kumar Sarma|
|Admission Mode||Online & Offline|
|Type of University||State University|
|Hostal Facility||Both For Boys & Girls|
|Dispatch of Admission Cards||Approx Three Month After Admission|
|Last Date to Apply||Soon Announced|
|Contact No.||075780 15059|
|Apply Now||Click Here|
KBVSASU UG & PG Courses Eligibility Criteria:
- Integrated MA entrance criteria are the graduation degree in the related sphere with a 50% score and merit at the graduate level.
- MA[Hons] entrance criteria are the BA degree with a 45% score and merit at the graduate level.
- PG Diploma entrance criteria are the graduation degree in the related sphere and merit at the graduate level.
KBVSASU Application Process 2021-22:
- First of all, students have to visit the official website of KBVSASU for the admission process.
- Fill in the application form; Fill all the required fields correctly.
- Enter the personal details required.
- Enter academic details required
- Select the programs in which the candidate is interested in taking admission at KBVSASU.
- After filling in all the required details save it
- Take the printout and attach the passport size photograph
- Also, cross your sign
- Draw a DD of INR 300, for SC/ST students the fee is half
- Send the form n DD through the convenient method
Following is the checklist of the documents required.
- Passport size photographs
- Migration certificate, if required
- Caste Certificate
- Admit card
- Scanned copies of signatures and thumb impression
- DOB certificate
- Qualifying Degree
- Recent issued Character Certificate
- Marks sheet and certificates of 10th and 12th
|Arts Courses||Education Course|
|Certificate Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Commerce Course||Management Courses|
|Diploma Course||Paramedical Courses|
|Doctor Courses||PG Courses|
|Vocational Courses||Science Courses|
|University Admission 2021-22||College Admission Fee 2021-22|
|Exams||Universities in India|
|University Fee||ITI Admission|
Apply For Online Admission
Apply For Online Admission( Online Seat Booking) Online Degree Entrance Examination Distance education IGNOU Admission NIOS Admission SOL Admission Phd./ M.Phil / LLB College Admission Courses After 10th Engineering Course Study in UK  Study in Canada 
Apply Course After 12th