KIMS University Admission 2022-23: Krishna Institute of Medical Sciences was established in 1984, and is a public Deemed university. It gained the status of Deemed University in 2005. It is among the famous medical and Nursing institute in India. KIMS University is an ISO 9001:2015 certified institute accredited by NAAC. The University consists of UG, PG, Ph.D., and Post Doctoral fellowship programs in medical, biotechnology, physiotherapy, pharmacy, dental and nursing departments. This University is listed in WHO’s world directory of medical colleges and is recognized by the Medical Council of India and Malaysia. Students can visit the University website to know more about KIMS University Admission.
KIMS University Admission Latest Update
- KIMS University Admission has been Released for session 2022-23
- Notification Regarding Advertisement dated 09/02/2022 (click here)
KIMS University Highlights
|University Name||Krishna Institute of Medical Sciences|
|Established in||1984 as a State University|
|Approved by||NAAC, UGC|
|Distance Learning||Not Available|
|Admission Procedure||Entrance and Merit-Based|
|Offered Programs||UG, PG& Diplomas|
|Application Mode||Online and Offline|
|Fee submission||Demand Draft and Online|
|Facilities Available||Library, Transport, Scholarships, Bank, Hostel, Medical|
|Email for firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Admission Help desk||(02164) 241555/6/7/8|
KIMS University Admission 2022-23
Krishna Institute of Medical Sciences was set up in 1982. KIMS offers admission in various medical fields. The University provides the Certificate, UG, PG, and Ph.D. courses in multiple streams, and you will get access to a certificate program after the 10+2/graduation course. Before filling, out the admission form Must fulfill the eligibility criteria to enroll in KIMS University Admission.
KIMS UG Admission
Krishna Institute of Medical Sciences offers the following UG courses:
|UG and PG Course Admission 2022|
|Arts Courses||Engineering Course|
|Certificate course||Education Course|
|Commerce Course||Medical Course|
|Management course||Diploma Course|
- BDS: There are 100 seats for this program, and the selection is based on the NEET-UG entrance exam. The applicants who have a 10+2 degree in PCM with at least 50% marks can apply to this course.
- BSc Nursing. There are only 100 seats for this course, and the student’s selection is on the NEET UG exam score. Any applicant with a +2 degree in PCM with at least 45% marks can apply to this program.
- MBBS: This program has only 200 seats, and the selection will be based on the NEET UG exam score. Any applicants who have studied PCB at the 12th level with at least 50% marks can apply to this program.
- Post Basic BSc Nursing: The applicants must have passed HSC and studied biology with at least 45% marks.
- BPT: This program is for those students who have studied PCB at the HSC level and scored at least 45% marks. The section is based on the score in NEET UG Program.
KIMS PG Admission
Krishna Institute of Medical Sciences offers the following PG courses for admission.
- Masters of Surgery (MS): There are limited seats for this program, and the selection depends on the PG NEET entrance test score. Any applicant holding an MBBS degree with at least 50% marks can apply to this program.
- Masters of Dental Surgery (MDS): This program is for those students who hold a BDS degree with at least 50% marks. The selection of the students depends on the score in the PG NEET entrance exam.
- Doctor of Medicine (MD): The applicants holding an MMBS degree with 50% marks can apply to this program. There are limited seats for this program, and the selection of the applicants depends on the score in the PG NEET entrance exam.
- MSc Nursing: The applicants who hold a BSc Nursing Degree can apply to this program. They must have 55% marks and one year of work experience after a BSc Nursing Degree.
- MSc Applied Science: Students who have a BSc degree in Biotechnology, Zoology, Microbiology, Botany, or Biochemistry can apply to this program. They must have at least 55% marks in the qualifying degree, and the selection depends on the PG NEET entrance test scores.
- Ph.D.: The applicants holding a Master’s degree in medical, nursing, or dental stream can apply to a Ph.D. program. KIMS will arrange an interview and entrance test, but the applicants who have passed NEET, GATE, MPhil, and NBHM can directly appear for an interview.
KIMS University Admission Important Dates
Check out the date table given below for KIMS University Admission for various courses.This is For M.Sc. Biotechnology, M.Sc. Microbiology & M.Sc. Pharmaceutical Microbiology
|KIMS Application Form||June 2022|
|Last Date of Application form submission||July 2022|
|Entrance Exam||1st week of July 2022|
KIMS University Admission Form 2022
Krishna Institute of Medical Sciences admission applicants who have passed the NET entrance exam can apply by using both online and offline modes For KIMS University Admission.
- Krishna Institute of Medical Sciences Admission Online forms must be obtained from the official website. The old forms from any other website are not acceptable.
- Fill out your online application with the required details and upload all the supporting documents on your online account.
- Make an online payment that is INR 5000 / for each form.
- Submit the fee by using any online payment method, including ATM, credit card, debit card, or net banking.
- Submit the online form and take the print out and send the form to the following address.
- The offline forms are available in the admin office of KIMS.
- The fee for the offline form is also INR 5000.
- Post your application along with the supporting documents and the original DD to the admin office of KIMS.
- Note down the form number for further use in the admission process.
Documents Required For KIMS University Admission
- Proof of date of birth
- 10th and 12th class mark sheets
- NEET UG or PG entrance exam scorecard
- Leaving or transferring a certificate
- Character, migration, and conduct certificate
- Medical fitness proof
- Caste certificate
- Six passport size photos
KIMS University PG Courses & Eligibility
|Master of Surgery (MS)||General Surgery||MBBS|
|Masters in Physiotherapy (M.P.Th)||Musculo Skeletal Science||B.P|
|Masters in Physiotherapy (M.P.Th)||NeuroScience||B.P|
|Masters in Physiotherapy (M.P.Th)||Cardio Pulmonary Science||B.P|
|Masters in Physiotherapy (M.P.Th)||Pediatric Neurology||B.P|
|Masters in Physiotherapy (M.P.Th)||Community Health and Rehabilitation||B.P|
|Master of Surgery (MS)||Orthopedics||MBBS|
|Master of Surgery (MS)||ENT||MBBS|
|Master of Surgery (MS)||Anatomy||MBBS|
|Master of Surgery (MS)||Obstetrics and Gynaecology||MBBS|
|Master of Surgery (MS)||Ophthalmology||MBBS|
|Master of Dental Surgery (MDS)||Oral and maxillofacial surgery||MBBS|
|Master of Dental Surgery (MDS)||Prosthodontics||MBBS|
|Master of Dental Surgery (MDS)||Conservative And Endodontic||MBBS|
|Master of Dental Surgery (MDS)||Period ontology||MBBS|
|Master of Dental Surgery (MDS)||Oral Pathology, Microbiology & Forensic Odontology||MBBS|
|Master of Dental Surgery (MDS)||Orthodontics and Dentofacial orthopedics||MBBS|
|Master of Dental Surgery (MDS)||Paedodontics and preventive dentistry||MBBS|
|M.Sc in Nursing||Community Health Nursing||B.Sc|
|M.Sc in Nursing||Maternal Health Nursing||B.Sc|
|M.Sc in Nursing||Child Health Nursing||B.Sc|
|M.Sc in Nursing||Mental Health Nursing||B.Sc|
|M.Sc Applied Sciences||Biotechnology||B.Sc|
|M.Sc Applied Sciences||Microbiology||B.Sc|
|M.Sc Applied Sciences||Molecular and Human Genetics||B.Sc|
|Doctor of Medicine (MD)||Anatomy||MBBS|
|Doctor of Medicine (MD)||Physiology||MBBS|
|Doctor of Medicine (MD)||Pathology||MBBS|
|Doctor of Medicine (MD)||Microbiology||MBBS|
|Doctor of Medicine (MD)||Pharmacology||MBBS|
|Doctor of Medicine (MD)||Biochemistry||MBBS|
|Doctor of Medicine (MD)||Community Medicine||MBBS|
|Doctor of Medicine (MD)||General Medicine||MBBS|
|Doctor of Medicine (MD)||Pediatrics||MBBS|
|Doctor of Medicine (MD)||Anesthesia||MBBS|
|Doctor of Medicine (MD)||Radio Diagnostics||MBBS|
|Doctor of Medicine (MD)||Dermatology||MBBS|
KIMS University Ph.D. Courses & Eligibility
|Super Specialty Courses||MCH Neurosurgery||MS|
|Post-Doctoral Fellowships||Geriatrics Medicine||MBBS|
|Post-Doctoral Fellowships||Sports Medicine||MS|
|Post-Doctoral Fellowships||Perinatal Medicine||MS|
|Post-Doctoral Fellowships||Assisted Reproductive Technology||MS|
|Post-Doctoral Fellowships||Minimal Access Surgery||MS|
|Post-Doctoral Fellowships||Cleft lip and Palate||MS|
|Post-Doctoral Fellowships||Emergency medicine and critical care||MS|
|PhD||Community Medicine||Master degree|
|PhD||Communal Health Nursing||Master degree|
|PhD||Medical-Surgical Nursing||Master degree|
|PhD||Obstetrics and Gynaecology Nursing||Master degree|
KIMS University Contact Details
- Address: Krishna Institute Of Medical Sciences, “Deemed To Be University”, Karad, Maharashtra, India
- Phone: 02164-241555, 02164-241556
- Email: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Source: Official Website
Be the first to leave a review.