KSOU Admission 2022-23: 09 April 2022 is the last date of KSOU PhD Admission 2022-23. Karnataka State Open University was established in 1996, and is located in Mysore, Karnataka. Students for the admissions can enroll in the UG and PG programs. For the 2022 academic session, students can get KSOU admission in the courses like- BCA, B.Com, BBA, B.Sc, MCA, MA, M.Com, M.Sc.
The application procedure starts in January/ July for the students, and can apply online for KSOU Admission.
- There are 32 UG and PG courses at the KSOU in science, arts, commerce, law, business management studies, biological science, advanced science and technology, and more.
- All KSOU admissions for courses are merit-based except BEd, MBA & PhD course.
- SC/ST students get a 5% mark reduction for most courses.
- The Karnataka State Open University has a scholarship fund called the Mukta Sanjivini Scholarship Fund for students that go to university.
- KSOU Admission to many different programs can be made both online and offline.
- Karnataka State Open University costs INR 5000 for diploma and certificate courses, INR 50,000 for MBA courses, and INR 25,000 for the library and information science and business administration courses.
KSOU Admission Fees: The application fee for all programs at KSOU Admission is 300/- except B.Lib/M.Lib. The fees for BLib & MLib program are 500/- rupees.
Students got a glimpse of the programs, fees, and eligibility. However, the detailed information is jotted below for the students who need to read all the important mentioned factors.
Students, according to their convenience, can opt for any of the programs, and if while taking KSOU admissions they find any issue, then they can take our guidance; students can just provide us their contact details or email address with the specific query we will reach students and guide them with the accurate details.
|UG and PG Course Admission 2022|
|Arts Courses||Engineering Course|
|Certificate course||Education Course|
|Commerce Course||Medical Course|
|Management course||Diploma Course|
KSOU Admission Latest Updates
- Student can now pay the fee for KSOU PhD CET 2022. (Check here)
- KSOU Assignment Last date extended for (November-December) till 30 April 2022. (Source)
- Second round counseling for KSOU BEd Admission will start from 11 April 2022. (Source)
- KSOU BEd Admission 2021-22 will be made on released provisional & counseling list. To download the list, Click here
- KSOU Admission 2022-23 for PhD courses. The last date to apply is 31 March 2022. (Source)
- KSOU has released the PhD Course Work Examination schedule. Check here
- Karnataka State Open University opens the admission portal for BEd Entrance Test. The last date to register is 27 March 2022. (Source)
- KSOU has started registration for all the offered programs for January session 2021-22. Apply by Clicking here.
Karnataka State Open University Highlights
|University Name||Karnataka State Open University|
|Location||Mysore, Karnataka, India|
|Also Known As||KSOU|
|University Type||Open University|
|Fee||KSOU Fee Structure|
KSOU Admission 2022-23
Karnataka State Open University will soon start admission for UG & PG Courses of session 2022-23. Programs like BEd, MBA, MA, MSc, MCom, BA, and BSc are available for KSOU admission. The registration for several KSOU Online courses has started. University provides a wide range of programs for students at different levels. The majority of the admission will be done by merit in qualifying degrees, except for MBA & BEd programs.
Students who want to apply to UG courses at KSOU will have to first complete the intermediate education. Selective PG programs are entrance-based, whereas the common UG programs like B.Com, and B.Sc admissions are made through merit scores. For the Post Graduation program, students must pass their graduation degree.
uucms.Karnataka.gov.in admission 2022-23
The government of Karnataka has opened up an online admission portal for students of the state. A system named Unified University and College Management System (UUCMS) is launched as the latest & first portal for registration in India. Interested students who want to apply for any programs can register at uucms.karnataka.gov.in admission 2021. Students first need to register at the UUCMS portal with correct details, then select the program & university they want to apply for.
KSOU UG Admission 2022-23
KSOU has various distance courses at the undergraduate level in the disciplines of education, computer science, information technology, journalism, library information science, and many more. It offers BA, B.Com, B.Lis, and B.Ed for distance learning. The duration of all the UG courses is 3 years, but for B.Lis, it is 1 year. To apply for BA/ B.Com, one should have completed Class XII from a reputed board. While for B.Ed/B.Lis, only graduate students can apply for KSOU UG Admission.
KSOU PG Admission 2022-23
Karnataka State Open University Admission 2022-23 for PG courses will start in July 2022. There are a number of courses provided at the PG level at KSOU that include MA, M.Sc, M.Com, MBA, M.Lib, and LLM. To apply for any of these courses at KSOU, students must hold a bachelor’s degree in the relevant field. The University grant admission in some pg courses to students based on the entrance exam performance. For M.Lib, aspirants should have B.Lib degree, M.Sc aspirants are suitable for B.Sc holders. For the law degree LLM, students should be graduated with an LLB degree from a valued university. Admission to all the Master’s level courses at KSOU will depend on the merit scores.
KSOU MBA Admission 2022-23
The registration for the MBA program at Karnataka State Open University will soon start for session 2022. The University’s Department of Management Studies has offered various Management programs under ODL mode, and AICTE completely approves it. The registration fee for MBA at KSOU is Rs 1000, and students must hold a bachelor’s degree in any discipline and 3 years of working experience. The annual fee for MBA programs at KSOU is Rs 25,750.
KSOU Admission 2022-23 Last Date
|Registration Starts||14 February 2022|
|Registration for BEd Entrance Exam starts||14 February 2022|
|Last date for admission||27 March 2022|
|Date of BEd Entrance Exam||03 April 2022|
|KSOU PhD Admission last date||31 March 2022|
|KSOU PhD Admission Last date with late fee of Rs 500||09 April 2022|
KSOU PhD Admission 2022-23
09 April 2022 is the last date for KSOU PhD Admission 2021-22. Students who have passed the master’s degree with 50% score. University’s selection criteria for PhD Admission is CET (Common Entrance Test), followed by the interview. Students who have qualified for the UGC CSIR NET exam are exempted from CET 2022. KSOU will soon release the date of PhD Entrance Test & Interview.
KSOU BEd Admission 2022-23
27 March 2022 is the last date of KSOU BEd Admission 2021-22. The University enables students to register for the entrance tests for the BEd program. KSOU Admission into BEd will be given based on the score of the test. Students can apply at ksoumysuru.ac.in by paying 1500 rupees as BEd registration fees. The requirement for the BEd programs is to have a graduation degree from a university with NCTE Teacher program. Karnataka State Open University has a total of 500 seats for the BEd course.
KSOU BEd course Fee: Rs 29,250 (Ist Year) & Rs 30,250 (IInd Year)
KSOU Application Form 2022
Karnataka State Open University will soon release the UG & PG application forms for session 2022-23. All the forms will be available at @www.ksoumysuru.ac.in. Also, there are choices available at KSOU Mysuru to fill out the application forms. Offline forms will be available in the KSOU prospectus released soon. The KSOU form fee is different depending upon courses and can be paid through the online gateway or DD.
Karnataka State Open University Admission Process 2022
KSOU will release the application form for all offered courses for the academic session 2022-23. Students can fill these applications in online mode. There are choice available for students in offline process also, they can visit the KSOU regional centre/Headquarters/learning centre. To fill the application form, students need to follow these steps given below:
- Go to the website of the KSOU admission- https://ksouportal.com/views/ApplicantLogin.aspx
- Click on the Online admission tab and then ‘Apply Now.’
- Fill up the application form with all the necessary details.
- You will receive a Reference Number after submitting the application form. Could you keep it for future reference?
- Pay the application fee either through the online modes or with a DD.
- Submit it and take a printout of the application form and fee receipt.
- Reach out to the KSOU Admission Regional Centre/Headquarter/Learning Support Centre.
- Bring all the required documents as specified below to the KSOU centre.
- Self-attested all the specified scanned documents.
- Also, it is mandatory to bring the original documents and show them to any support executive.
- After verification, fill out the given application form correctly.
- Pay the stipulated fee after verification
- Collect the roll number, study material and ID card.
- Scanned copy of SSLC Marks card
- Scanned copy of PUC Marks Card
- For pg admission, final year marks card
- provisional degree certificate
KSOU Admission: Offered UG Courses
|B.Sc – General||3 Years||Semester|
|B.Sc – Information Technology||3 Years||Semester|
|B.Sc – Home Science||3 Years||Semester|
|B.B.A – Marketing Management||3 Years||Semester|
KSOU Admission: Offered PG Courses
|MA Kannada||2 Years||Semester|
|MA English||2 Years||Semester|
|MA Hindi||2 Years||Semester|
|MA Urdu||2 Years||Annual|
|MA Sanskrit||2 Years||Annual|
|MA History||2 Years||Semester|
|MA Economics||2 Years||Semester|
|MA Political Science||2 Years||Semester|
|MA Public Administration||2 Years||Annual|
|MA Sociology||2 Years||Semester|
|MA Journalism and Mass Communication||2 Years||Semester|
|MA Ancient History & Archeology||2 Years||Annual|
|MSc Biochemistry||2 Years||Semester|
|MSc Biotechnology||2 Years||Semester|
|MSc Chemistry||2 Years||Semester|
|MSc Clinical Nutrition and Dietetics||2 Years||Semester|
|MSc Computer Science||2 Years||Semester|
|MSc Environmental Science||2 Years||Semester|
|MSc Geography||2 Years||Semester|
|MSc Mathematics||2 Years||Semester|
|MSc Microbiology||2 Years||Semester|
|MSc Physics||2 Years||Semester|
|MSc Psychology||2 Years||Semester|
|MSc Information Technology||2 Years||Semester|
|MSc Botany||2 Years||Semester|
|MSc Zoology||2 Years||Semester|
|MSc Food & Nutrition Science||2 Years||Semester|
|MA Education||2 Years||Semester|
|MA Telugu||2 Years||Semester|
KSOU IOS App launched
What does the app include?
- Notifications Get instant notifications in real-time
- Online Hall ticket downloads
- Download here- https://apps.apple.com/in/app/ksou-student-app/id1558326836
- Self-Learning Materials
- Online access
Online Assignment Materials
Question Bank Access
Update your Exam Results immediately
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: What admission process has been set at KSOU for merit admission 2022?
Ans: Those who are applying based on merit are to have qualifying merit in their prev. Degree.
Q: What deadline is declared for the submission of UG PG admission forms at KSOU?
Ans: The 1st week of July 2022 (tentative) is the deadline for submitting all admissions forms at KSOU.
Q: Where can we find the B.Ed exam notice on KSOU admission 2022?
Ans: They can be found on KSOU official site, to check the notice now.
KSOU Contact Details
- Address: Mukhtagangotri, Mysuru, Karnataka – 570006, India
- Phone: 0821-2500981 (office) or 9844010407
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Source: Official Website
Be the first to leave a review.